- Text Size +

Jonathan sat on the couch, his feet dangling in the air. He felt so tiny now. Being next to his gigantic neighbor always made him over conscious about his height.

No one could blame him, at 7´7” Lillian pretty much dwarfed everyone in town. If regular sized men will feel tiny while standing next to her, at 2´7” Jonathan felt tiny. He could glare how her knee was about chest level with him.

Lillian was now a colossal giant standing five feet taller than him. And so curvy. Her flesh was a menace from every angle he saw it. From behind, her round humongous butt made his dick tingle as it swayed from side to side. And in front, her gigantic breasts finished the job.

Jonathan could feel his stiffening member wanting to burst just by looking at those gigantic mounds of flesh. So round, so big. He wondered what will he do if he had his hands on them.

But he must avoid those thoughts. He wouldn´t want to have an immense erection while he´s at her place.

“But…” he wondered as he drove his thoughts somewhere else, “for how long am I gonna stay here…?”

Lillian offered to be his host while he´s… needy. She didn´t said so, but at Jonathan´s current height, pretty much everything needed more effort than never before. A simple task as washing the dishes implied much more time and energy than it ever did for him.

Now, with Lillian´s help. He´ll be able to pretty much forget about any annoying task. Any shores or cleaning could be left for her to do them. In reality, she´d follow her daily routine as usual. He knew that a man his size wouldn´t need so much.

He could eat her leftovers, needed no space to sleep since he can do so on the couch, and the cleaning would be the same, she wouldn´t even notice he was there.

 

Then, he heard Lillian´s steps coming close. Her feet making a noticeable noise as she made her way. How much did she weight? Four… five hundredth pounds? She was colossal, but she carried her weight in all the right places.

He could picture her wide hips swaying as she made her way. Her legs, so thick, and tall. A single of Lillian´s legs was so much taller and heavier than him. Even her thigh alone, so sturdy and hefty, was for sure a couple pounds heavier.

Then, she appeared, walking into the room. But he was shocked when he spotted her.

“Ok dear… are you ready for bed?” Said Lillian as she leaned in one of the walls, placing her hand on the wall and the other one on her hip; she rested her weight over one single foot as she waited for his answer.

His eyes widened in shock. She had changed her clothes, for sure. But her new attire, it made her last one look way more conservative.

She had to change her top because there were milk stains on her wrap top, and her new outfit well, it implied much less clothing. She threw her previous top into the laundry basket and picked something else, something more comfy. It was night already, really close to bed time, so she decided to put on something fresher, a bit loose; although, her new attire seemed anywhere close to loose.

She put on a “baggy” crop top. But this precise top should be short enough to reveal a bit more flesh. But her sheering height and immense bosom forced the top to rose higher and higher. It was a grey top with short sleeves. A nice fit over the shoulders and arm, but, that´s not what caught Jonathan´s attention.

He wasn´t sure if she had noticed, but her top was just, too high. If he was her same height, or over a ladder. Then he´d be able to see a generous amount of under-boob flesh emerging from the end of the top.

Lillian´s breasts were firm, round and heavy, but they didn´t hung at all. Even for her age and the weight of them, those breasts seemed so gravity defiant. Still, they hung a tiny bit, but it was normal. However, with all that mass in them, even if she had already drained them, their enormity was too much for the top.

The fabric, that should be two or three sizes bigger, did very least to cover her chest fully. In fact, it seemed tight on the top of her breasts and then it seemed to spread at the bottom of her breasts. But that wasn´t it. There was a little something Jonathan could see from where he was.

As he was laying on the couch, he could see pretty much everything. He was way below Lillian´s waist, and from that spot, he could see them. He could see the round lusty shape of Lillian´s breasts. And what´s more, he could see her nipples.

Lillian was wearing no bra underneath that top. What should be only three inches of boob flesh displaying for him turned into much more. From the couch he could take a good look of Lillian´s breasts, all the way to the nipple and a tat more.

Blood was already going straight to his cock as she shifted her position, making her mighty boobs quake.

Jonathan tightened hit teeth and tried to guide his thoughts somewhere else, but it was too hard.

“S-shit…” he thought, “Just turn, look somewhere else. Why is that top so short?!” He was freaking out, “She must be aware that from… below, her tits really show!”

There was no point on saying anything. It was her house, if she felt comfortable that way then, as a good guest, he had to smile and say nothing. Although, enjoying the view may be a little inconvenient when it comes to preventing an erection.

In the meantime, Lillian didn´t mind. She wanted Jonathan to become more and more used to seeing her breasts. Besides, her boobs were too big for a bra.

“That´s right sweetie, just look at them… let me shake them a bit for you, haha. You should see your face, so fixated at my boobs. But that´s what I want. That´s what mommy wants…” she thought.

There was a sepulchral silence as Jonathan figured out what to say to her amazonic neighbor. He tired to look down, but he met her long thick legs as he lowered his gaze.

Her long fleshy legs seemed like pillars for him. Besides, the shorts she was wearing let no much for imagination. They were so tight, so short. Her well built and robust thigh emerged from the very end of those shorts, below that, her thick calves rounded. There was just so much flesh in this woman. She wasn´t fat by any means, but she was so stacked.

He knew there must be some hale muscles beneath that flesh, which gave her such shape. She was breath taking, it didn´t matter if you were based on her height or shape.

“I… uhm… I think I´m ready for bed…” he said, finding that as his only way to, somehow, make her leave and give him some time to settle his hardening member.

“Very well, why don´t we head to my room.” Lillian declared.

“Oh, I…” being in that woman´s room was not what he had in mind. “I think I can sleep here, you know. I don´t want to bother.” He said scratching the back of his head.

Lillian was smiling, but she didn´t like that, “What do you mean dear? The couch? Haha, trust me, you´ll get some back pain if you sleep on that old thing…” she had to persuade him.

“I think it´s fine, I mean, I´ve slept in many couches before and… well, I´ve never woken up sore… besides, I think it´s big enough for me.” He said, in reality, that couch was like a full-sized bed for him. At his current height, he didn´t need much space.

Lillian had to say something, push him so that they both can get closer. She didn´t know anything about the erection he had. He was hiding it very well. But he couldn´t stay on the couch. So far away from her.

“Jonathan. Honey, don´t you think you´ll be more comfortable on bed… with me?” maybe that last part was too much. And it was, when she said “me” he panicked a little.

Sharing the bed with her sounded great, so close to those titanic breasts. But what if she turns and squashes him into the mattress. Would she listen or feel him squirm beneath her? The truth is, she was way too big.

“I´m… I´m ok, for real, there´s no need to, uhm…” he took a quick look at her boobs before he finished, “I´m cool…” he was hoping she´ll agree.

“Ugh, fine, if you want to sleep here, I guess you can… but let me bring you a blanket… and a pillow.” She said, with a flattened tone.

He just nodded as he remained there, moving in a way to cover his erection. Meanwhile, Lillian went back upstairs for a pillow and a blanket. Then, she had an idea. She displayed a huge grin as she left the room.

 

She did just as she said, deliver the pillow and blanket to Jonathan and just left. Lillian´s free boobs jolted so sensuously as she walked away. And he lost no chance on peering at that tremendous ass when she turned. Only one word came to him when he saw her, “big”.

Big everywhere. Her proportions were so thick, so fleshy, and still, so well proportioned for a towering woman like her. He just threw himself over the pillow as he tried to find something to distract him from… Lillian.

He had an idea, text Melissa. The other gigantic woman on his life.

“Hey there, I know it´s late, but I just wanted to see how´s everything.”

 

The message was delivered, but Melissa didn´t see it. She was too busy getting other things done.

She was at her apartment, back from the grocery store where Jonathan bought the milk. She was sitting on the counter. But her butt was now a bit too big for her chair. Her cheeks came out to the sides of the sit.

“Ok… here it is…” thought Melissa as she watched the gallon. There were drops of water over the cool surface of the milk container. She had no idea what to do.

She was no scientist. She couldn´t put a drop of the milk into a microscope and say: “There it is!” no, she had no idea what was behind the milk. For her, the main difference between water and milk was that milk came from the cows and water from… the sea? Rain? The pipe? From many places but that wasn´t the main thing.

She stood there for a while, maybe fifteen minutes before she finally gave in.

“UGH! Fine, if this is what I have to do… then I´ll do it.” She said as she stood up, standing back at her new 6´6” stature. She gave a couple steps into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from one of the cabinets.

Her face used to be at the same height as the glass´s shelve, now, she had to duck a little to see the glasses. She easily picked the glass and went back for the gallon.

She picked the whole thing and said: “Well, at least being huge has it´s benefits… for starters, this gallon weights so much less, I mean, look at how easily I can pick it up using one hand, haha.”

She removed the cap and filled her glass. Then grabbed the glass and held it right in front of her face.

“Ok, here we go… I guess another few inches won´t hurt. I mean, there´s still room in these clothes.” She said referring to Lillian´s clothes she was wearing.

In a single move, she drove the glass into her mouth and started swallowing. The first thing she noticed was the milk´s flavor. It was… different, also, it seemed a lot less thick. More like watery rather than the creamy sweet nectar she tasted before.

She had her doubts but she kept going until she drank the whole thing. She placed the glass on the counter and frowned a bit. The taste, the consistency, it was all so different from the milk he had at Jonathan´s place.

“Well, this is odd…” she said, still trying to find some similarities to the milk she had before. But she found none. It was like a whole different thing.

She grabbed her phone. Searched for the photos and compared the milk on the picture to the one she had on her counter.

“It´s the same… same brand, same size… same everything. But the taste…” she could still remember the sweet taste of that other milk, a taste so good that it made her want more, crave for more. A taste that pushed her to indulge as much milk as she wanted until she had to stop.

Also, a milk that caused her a growth spurt. One that turned her into the amazon she now was.

She was kind of upset, but she had no choice. She grabbed a pencil, stood in front of the wall and marked herself. She drew a line at six foot and six inches away from the ground.

“Well, if this is it, then, by tomorrow, I should be… taller, I guess.” She declared.

It felt as if she was not going to get the results she was expecting. But she had to try. She had to make the experiment before she could see some results.

In the meantime, the night was still young, there should be some store open. She just grabbed her purse and went out to buy some better fitting clothes. A change or two will do. She still has to go back to work and explain her sudden absence.

But people will have questions. What in the world makes you grow a foot over night? She had a log day coming for tomorrow. She just threw her phone into her purse, without checking her messages, and left.

 

Jonathan waited for a reply, but received none. It was around midnight, still too early for him, but he had no other choice than to close his eyes and make an attempt on falling asleep.

All of the lights were off by then, he couldn´t wander around and do things as if he was at his place. No, it was Lillian´s house. He could´ve asked if she minded him staying up until really late hours.

If she minded some noise or something. But that didn´t crossed his mind when the semi-naked woman walked into the room. He just needed her to leave before he exploded inside his pants.

Another half an hour went by, then another and then, a few minutes passed 1:00 am, he fell asleep on the couch. Finally. But he ignored one thing, Lillian was still awake.

 

“How silly, “I wanna sleep on the couch”, who does he think he is, I suggested MY bed and he chose the couch? THE COUCH?” said Lillian as she was lying in bed with her arms crossed and an upset look on her face.

“Well…” she changed her look, “I guess he´s just shy… aww, are you shy, Jonathan?” she said in a more maternal tone.

She wanted to get closer to him, make him want to. She displayed her enormous rack in front of him, naked, so that he could get used to seeing her breasts without feeling shame. She knew he´d be having some naughty ideas and lusty feelings, but she could allow some of it.

“Ok now, just wait there Jonathan, just wait right there. Mommy´s going to show you that there´s nothing to be afraid.” She had made her mind a while ago.

If he didn´t want to go to bed with her, fine. But no one could stop her from bringing him to bed with her. She decided to pick him up and carry him with her. She would make an excuse by the morning.

Now, she was only waiting for him to fall asleep to collect him. She was sure enough that by now, he´ll be a heavy sleeper. But the time would be the only problem.

A young man his age usually picked late hours to sleep. Much more when they have no schedule. That´s why she waited and waited for him.

 

By 1:30 am, she was more than sure that he´d be completely asleep. Then, she rose from bed. The bed creaked a little when she removed herself from it. She was now pretty heavy.

She just made her way into the living room. Trying her best not to make a single noise as she walked thru.

It was really dark, but she could still spot some things in between the gloom. Slowly, she made her way into the couch where Jonathan was sleeping.

She had no idea what to do or say to make sure he was asleep. But in the silence of the night, she could clearly listen to his soft snoring. That way, she could confirm he was completely gone.

She just bent down and reached for him with her long arms. Then, she lifted him in the most careful and slow way. She almost laughed by how easy she could now carry Jonathan´s body.

He weighted practically nothing now. But she had to keep in mind the growth spurt she had and all of the height he had lost. She just smiled at him and gently carried him upstairs with her.

 

That feeling, so warm, so nurturing. This was all she once dreamed about. The time it took, the things she´s done were all worth now. As she made her way into her room, making sure the dim light didn´t disturb him, she just poured a kiss on him.

Then she placed him in bed, right next to where she sleeps, turned the lights off and laid right next to him. Then, she covered both with the sheets and closed her eyes.

“I´ll explain in the morning… maybe I can make up he´s a sleepwalker now, haha, wouldn´t it be funny if he believed me? But no, I think… yawn, I can make an excuse in the mornin´…” she was really tired.

The only thing that kept her from falling asleep were the hopes to pick up Jonathan from the couch and take him to bed with her. Now that he was where he belonged, right next to her, there was no need to force herself to stay awake anymore. She just gave into her tiredness and fell completely asleep. but not for too long.

 

It´s the middle of the night, around 3:00 am, not so long before she fell asleep. but she woke up. Lillian opened her eyes as in shock. There was something wrong.

Not about Jonathan, he was sleeping tight next to her. It was amazing how he didn´t even notice she carried him all the way into her room.

Lillian woke up because of one thing, her breasts. Her boobs were aching, they send signals to her brain that something was wrong. What was going on is, her breasts are full.

Maybe drinking from her own breast milk accelerated her lactation; maybe having Jonatan so close made her feel such way that her breasts began to fill up; whatever it was, it was starting to hurt.

Lillian sat on the bed, she couldn´t believe how swollen her tits were. No bra will match those gigantic, engorged breasts of her. She was dripping by now.

It was uncomfortable, annoying even. Why couldn´t she enjoy a good night´s sleep with her precious one next to her? Apparently, her body had other plans.

She was tired of it, having to go straight to the bathroom and pinch the milk out. It was a pest to her. But, she didn´t necessarily had to. She turned and took a glimpse on Jonathan. It was dark but she could still see him very well. He was gone, completely asleep, so… she had an idea.

She reached over for him, but the pain on her bosom made it really uncomfortable; still, she made sure to be as careful as possible. She took him and placed him over her lap.

“I´d love it if you asked for it first…” she whispered to his neighbor, “But mommy reeeally needs you now. I´m sure you won´t mind.” She said as she pulled her top up and revealed one of her swollen tits.

Her top was stained with the milk, and her nipples were still leaking more of it. The unnaturally huge breasts had fine blue veins all over them. She wasn´t lying, she really needed to be drained, and she had the right person to take care of the job.

“Now, Jonathan, you´re going to suck to relieve the pain. I know you´d love it, even if you´re asleep…” she said as she lifted him up and guided his mouth towards her engorged nipple. In a second, she pushed it inside Jonathan´s mouth.

This wasn´t exactly how she planned things. The first part of the plan was to shrink his adult neighbor; which was going very well. But the next thing she had to do was getting close to him; not physically, but emotionally. Right now, well, it seems as if she had used the pain as an excuse to make him suck. But he doesn´t seem to mind.

At first, drops of milk began to fall into his mouth, but then he began to suck. Maybe it was an involuntary reflex; perhaps his brain made him swallow to prevent choking. In less than a minute, he sealed her nipple with his mouth and began to suck and swallow at a constant pace.

Lillian was thrilled, she was getting the relieve she wanted and finally getting somewhere with him. In the meantime, he was sleep-drinking Lillian´s breast milk right from the source. That´s right, he was finally putting his mouth around his neighbor´s nipple.

She felt like moaning, she was getting so much more pleasure than the relieve itself. But she couldn´t be loud. It wouldn´t be nice if he woke up with Lillian´s gigantic tit inserted in his mouth, at least not yet.

“That´s it, suck on it honey, you´re doing very well…” she whispered once more while she caressed the man´s head. “And after this one, there will be one more to go… then I´ll let you go. I promise.”

Lillian was surprised by how good things were going. But she forgot one minor detail. When he finished drinking her milk. He´ll shrink again. He needed to sleep to process the sweet nectar and then he´ll lose more and more inches as the night goes by.

But he was currently asleep, is the milk going to take an immediate effect? Not even Lillian´s aware of it. She wasn´t even sure what was going to happen to her when she drank from her own milk. Whatever was going to happen, it was just a matter of time to figure that out.

 

Chapter End Notes:


You can check out my patreon, this story´s up to chapter 26 over there :D

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234