- Text Size +

It was the middle of the night, Jonathan had his mouth on Lillian´s nipple. She couldn´t get over it, finally, he was sucking on her.

Lillian was smiling from high above as the shrunken man kept drinking from her tit. In a regular scenario, this wouldn´t had happened. She was one-hundredth percent sure he´ll never agree to this. Much less if he knew this was the cause for his shrinking. But he wasn´t in control right now, Lillian was.

She was looming high above him, as the tiny man was laying over her arm. He was so small now.

“And to think that it took me quite a while to get him this size…” she thought. Jonathan had lost three foot in heigh. The 26-year-old man who once stood at 5´9” was now laying over his neighbor´s large arm.

But he wasn´t the only one who had done some changes, she´s done some growth too. She had grown a whole foot, all thanks to her own milk. And given the huge size difference between them, to Jonathan, that foot seemed like three!

He was losing the ability to perceive the actual height of things. Counter tops towered over him; chairs were as tall as ladders. Even a stool would be hard to use for him.

She had done it, and she knew. As she kept looking at him in the darkness of the night, barely able to take a glimpse at the contour of his face; she knew he was hers now.

“Just look at you, sucking on mommy… that´s right, this is right where you belong Jonathan…” she wanted to be a mother, and now, it seems she got herself a baby. But not any baby, but a grown man she´d shrunk without him noticing.

She didn´t care for all what he´s gone through, all the struggle, the pain, the stress; she thought she´d take care of making him feel better once he completely gave to her. But it wasn´t a nice gesture, it was all part of a guilt she didn´t know she had.

Shrinking a man for her own greedy purposes was taking effect on her. She didn´t had a voice telling her this was wrong, on the other hand, she had the feeling that she needed to protect him, care for him, keep him happy; and not precisely because she thought he was fragile, but because of all she´s done to him.

She was literally torning his life into pieces. Everything he once built will fall. Just like a castle made of sand, everything he worked for will fall into the ground. The only bright side she saw was that she´ll be there for him. Once there´s no turn back, she will be the light at the end of his path. A savior.

“That´s right Jonathan, you´re almost done… now…” she separated his mouth from her nipple, removing him from her unsored tit and accommodating him right on the other.

But there was something wrong. As she took hold of him, carefully, she wondered: “Wasn´t he a little… bigger?”

It seems her breast feeding got some effect. Before, Jonathan had to sleep to shrink. He needed time to digest the heavy fluid that her milk was. But now, he was asleep while drinking.

Lillian was puzzled as she couldn´t see what was happening. As he drank, he was shrinking. He had sucked one of her tits fully, until the last drop. Now, it was time for the next one.

She was confused, but the pain on her other tit reminded her what to do. To have the man suck. Take the pressure away and ease the pain.

Her face showed some discomfort for a second, caused by a stunning pain on her tit. She couldn´t see it, but the light blue veins on her sore breast had multiplied. It was full and ready to be sucked.

She lost no more time and placed his mouth on her engorged nipple. The feeling she got once he started sucking was beyond pleasing. It sent quivers thru her body; jolts of pleasure were tunning thru her as he latched over her enormous breast.

She ignored it, but as he sucked, he kept shrinking. Every time he unconsciously filled his cheeks with milk and then swallowed, it just got him smaller. Maybe it was imperceptible, but the more he drank, the more he shrank.

What could´ve been millimeters at first became full inches. One and another, he kept sucking, without knowing he was actually being shrunk while he fed from her.

His stomach was full, but that´s something he wasn´t aware of. All that mattered now, all his body cared for was to survive. He needed to breathe, maintain oxygen on his lungs. He was only sucking because it prevented choking. Or worse, milk on his lungs.

He kept going, giving Lillian an enormous pleasure, one in more ways that he could think of. She was getting relieve from the pain on her tits; happiness because of the small goal she had reached; and satisfaction, having a man sucking on her hard nipples made her tremble, if she wasn´t afraid of waking him up, she would´ve pleased herself right then, guiding her fingers to her engorged pussy.

The night kept going, and so did the feeding, until it didn´t. Finally, after a long time, she was empty. Her huge breasts were finally drained by this unconscious man. The main problem was that, he was smaller than when he started.

“Oh no…” whispered Lillian as she took hold of him, about to put him back in place. He was smaller, definitely smaller. But how much?

“Oh my oh my…!” Lillian panicked, as she then turned on the light from the lamp on the night´s table. When the lights were on, she turned at him, just to confirm her worries. He was smaller.

He used to be 2´7”, a good deal below three feet, but now, he didn´t seem much taller than two feet tall. She fell for her urges, with her vain judgement, she chose to follow her urges and had him suck.

She needed it, the bond, she needed to know she could do it. Or is it that she wanted to do it? Had she blamed her aching breasts for making her do it? Whatever it was, it was done.

She just looked at him, fret by the thought that he´ll notice. There was nothing to do now. But what was she expecting? If she fed him with her milk, the obvious result will be his shrinking. There was no other way for him.

The worse part was that, he´ll know. Lillian had the idea that she could return him to the couch, lay him there and in the morning, pretend she knew nothing. She could play dumb for a little longer. But why?

“Why do I need to keep hiding?” she thought, “What´s wrong with it? Why can´t a woman who longer something get it? Why can´t I have my baby?” The answer was simple, because it was wrong. Taking a man and shrinking him for her own “needs” was not exactly right. But who´d tell a gigantic woman like her she can´t do it?

Most men don´t even want to stare too much, afraid that she´ll get mad. But he seemed different. Since the very beginning, Jonathan had shown interest on her. Which was mainly arousal given her vixenous thick body and the height difference. But she thought of it as something different. She thought that he could be the one. That´s why she chose him.

“No, no more…” she continued as she turned at him and then spoke, softly: “Listen Jonathan, I know you´re sleeping, but tomorrow, first thing in the morning, I´m going to tell you how things will be from now on.” She declared as she turned off the light and laid back in bed.

“And I really hope you agree…” she said last, really hoping things will be the easy way.

7:00 am in the morning, the alarm rang, but not for Jonathan or Lillian.

“Wha…?” said Melissa as she sat in bed. It was time to get ready for work. “Ughhh!” she grunted as she covered her face with her pillow. Turns out, finding tall people clothes isn´t easy in the middle of the night. The stores where there, but closed.

She had to go thru each of the remaining stores open, one by one, to see if there were clothes her size. Most of the people working there simply said no, looking up to her with their jaws hitting the ground.

A 6´6” woman is not such an odd thing; most women are naturally that tall. But apparently, it is odd on that town. Even she was sure that the only woman she´d seen who was that tall was Lillian; used to be. Now she´s as tall as her and Lillian, well, she´s even taller.

She had to keep going during hours before she found something decent. Of course, there where a ton of gym clothing, but she needed formal garments. A blouse, some pants, even a skirt, anything.

It wasn´t easy, but she finally got herself a nice outfit. She wasn´t perky, the first thing she knew worked was the one she bought. But it was hard. She didn´t even got two things on the same store.

She had to go thru a lot before she found a pair of pants that “fitted”, a blouse that didn´t show too much cleavage and, finally, a bra that didn´t constricted her tits.

She came home awfully late, but she finally had clothes. Now, she needed to wake up, else, that whole night of shopping will be a waste. But when she checked her phone, she found Jonathan´s message.

“Hey there, I know it´s late, but I just wanted to see how´s everything.”

“How´s everything…?” she thought as she rubbed her eye. “It´s awful… but I can´t tell him that, he´s going thru the same hell… well, the opposite… upside… whatever…” she spoke as she texted back.

“Sorry I missed the message, had to go clothes shopping. It was a mess don´t ask. But I have clothes now. How about you? Any shrinking?” then she sent it.

She threw her phone back in bed and rose up to get ready. Her augmented figure stood so much taller than before, and so much more curvaceous now.

“Oh shit… my height! How tall am I?” she said as she rushed to the mark on the wall.

She stood right in front of it, using her hand, she marked her new height. Then, she stepped away, leaving her hand in place and turned to see. She was nervous, but when she saw it, she froze.

“It´s the… same?” she was surprised. She drank a full glass, she was hoping to see at least an inch, but her hand was right over the line she drew last night.

She took a pencil and stood next to the line, then marked her height. The same. She was still 6´6”. No change. “How?” she wondered.

She walked into the fridge, opened the door and took the gallon out. “Do I need… more?” she just rolled the cap and opened it.

She wasn´t sure if this was wise or dumb, so she just did it. She guided the gallon to her mouth and started drinking. She made some loud noises as she swallowed from it, one mouthful after the other.

*GLUP* *GLUP* *GLUP* *GLUP* *GLUP*

And just like that, she swallowed half the gallon. She rushed; she was insecure. She simply did what she thought was right, but the doubt remained.

“Was it enough?” she wondered as the fear made her drink more, and more.

*GLUP* *GLUP*

She was going for it, the whole thing. At first she wasn´t sure if she´ll be able to do it. But her stomach was empty and she was so much taller, bigger.

*GLUP* *GLUP* *GLUP* *GLUP*

“Ahhh…” she sighed, dropping the empty gallon to the floor. Then, she guided her hands to her stomach. She was bloated. She drank almost a full gallon in less than three minutes.

As she started walking, she could feel the milk churning inside her stomach. She felt heavy, but she had a purpose. She needed to be sure that it was the milk. And it must be, else…

“If this whole… *burp* gallon doesn´t work, then… what is it?” if it wasn´t the milk, then, what caused her growth? Or Jonathan´s shrinking? What?

Jonathan´s phone buzzed, right where he left it, on the living room. But he wasn´t there.

He was still in bed, with Lillian. But that wasn´t it, he had shrunk. Next to him, there was a wall, Lillian´s back, she was turning her back at him. But at his current size, she didn´t seem much of a woman, but a monument.

He shrank a bit more during the night, lucky him, he didn´t wannish into nowhere. In fact, the amount of height he lost was not the one he usually used to. Maybe his body was used to the shrinking, or maybe, it was close to the end.

No one had measure him, but his reduced frame stopped shrinking at 2 feet even. He had lost seven inches. If he had still been the 5´9” man he used to, then, it would´ve been about fifteen inches. Over a foot in height. But that was proportionally speaking.

His shrinking was proportional. He still looked the same as when he was 5´9”, but now he stood at 2´, sort of a scaled version of him. But he wasn´t aware of it.

It took him quite some time to wake up. Maybe it was the excess of milk that needed to be digested. Or maybe it was the fact that, since he became a gamer, he never wakes up before 10:00 am, except for some very peculiar cases. But today was not one of them.

Lillian woke up first, around 9:30 am; but that´s because her night was awful. She was a morning person, waking up before the sun even rises. But yesterday was just not her day.

She had to wait to take Jonathan to bed with her, then, she woke up in the middle of the night with massively sore breasts. She didn´t had the best of sleep, but she was up now.

*YAAAAAAAWNNN* she stretched in bed, rising her huge form from the sheets. She wasn´t fully awake yet, still, she remembered someone.

“Oh, Jonathan…” she turned, “good morning honey.” He didn´t listen, he was still asleep, deeply.

She was surprised, she was thinking as she looked at him: “Wow, he´s so… small. I mean, he was small before, but now, I think someone´s about the right size… maybe just a few inches away.”

She had a certain measure in her mind. She needed Jonathan to shrink, but not into nothing. She didn´t want to breast feed him and that one day he just vanished in her hands.

She had to settle a size. A particular height for him. Since she was tall woman, then that height must be quite something. But now that she´s… bigger. Then he needs to stay big enough.

“Should I wake him up…?” she wondered. She had big news for him. She was excited. “Or… maybe a few more minutes?” she turned her attention at her top. It was covered with milk stains. “Maybe after a shower…” she stood up and decided to give him some more time.

When she woke up, the floor creaked under her sheering weight. She was very well over full-weight. And with a body so thick with such a statuesque height, it seemed unnatural for her not to be.

Lillian´s body had changed. Enlarged. As she walked into the bathroom, her massive breasts were bouncing so heavily. She would´ve been pulled by their weight if she didn´t had such a big round butt.

The majestic flesh of her ass was so vast now. A single one of her gluts weighted almost twice as Jonathan. But that wasn´t it. Her stockly thick legs, that curved so much making her unimaginable figure so much hotter, had enough strength to give her support.

She was a muse, a goddess. From head to toes. Her body was so majestic that it will leave anyone in dismay. Her smooth flesh bounced so nicely as she walked into the bathroom. Her clothes were so tight that it led nothing to the mind. Anyone can have a very accurate idea of how this woman will look if she was naked.

But that was no mistake. She needed to allure Jonathan. Make him want to give in. But last night, those thoughts change. Now, he was laying in her bed, smaller than ever; caused by the anormal shrinking that her milk caused.

If he wanted someone to look for him, to protect him, then he must be wise and run into Lillian´s arms once she offers him to. She can be his everything. But for that, he must accept first.

“You have to say yes, dear, nothing else…” she said as she removed her stained top and displayed her round majestic breasts. So large, and by now, half full.

She needed quite some time before her mommy milkers produced more milk, but it didn´t took that long.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she was just hoping for one thing. For Jonathan to accept. She was begging for it. Else, she´s not sure what she´ll do, or how she will react. Things were going to happen, the easy or the hard way.

Now, Jonathan´s about to wake up. His eyes begin to open up, slowly, letting a thin beam of light enter thru the creek between his eye lids. He felt rested, but he could still use some more sleep. He knows it´s morning already, but as his mind finally regains continence, he noticed something: he´s somewhere else.

“This is not the living room…” he thought as he sat on bed, and then he turned, getting closer to the edge to hop down. But then, he freaked out, the place was not only different, but bigger.

When he turned at the floor, he felt some vertigo; as if the distance from the edge of the mattress to the floor was the same as jumping from the roof. This wasn´t right.

At first, he thought that Lillian, a woman her height, must have some furniture adapted for her height. She was colossal. But then, he scanned the rest of the room, the bed was not the only tall thing.

Everything seemed bigger, even the distance from where his head was to the ceiling was further. It´s not that hard to feel that way, he had lost around 20% of his height while sleeping. Of course, things seemed bigger. A fifth bigger, if not a bit more.

He tugged the sheets, trying to cover himself. He was freaking out. What had happened? He shrunk again! But that couldn´t be. In his mind, he knew that the only possible cause would be the milk, but he didn´t drink any. So far, he had made his best to avoid it.

He was uneasy, he decided to settle his mind and think about it.

“Could it be that there´s some late effect? Am I going to keep shrinking even though I haven´t had any of it?... Could this place be expanding?” he chose to believe anything, but his doubts were washed away as he heard something approaching, more like someone.

*STOMP* *STOMP*

Came Lillian´s heavy steps as she walked back into her bedroom, decided to have a chat with Jonathan about… the near future.

Jonathan´s heart was racing in his chest. Who could it be? Or what? It was the sound of steps, walking at a certain rhythm, but the noise, it was louder than ever. At his current height, he perceived everything much bigger now, louder, heavier and much more impressive.

Then, Lillian´s large form emerged from the darkness of the hall. The second she placed a foot inside the room, Jonathan´s eyes went wide.

She was huge! Beyond that. She was already huge the night before, now, she may as well seem as a woman over 20 feet in height. But that wasn´t it. Her body, it was mesmerizing.

She changed her top, but not for something more conservative or less foxy; in fact, she was wearing a white tank top, that only got as far as her lower ribs. The cotton-fabric of the top was so stretched that he could see the clear round-shape of her large nipples.

He swallowed, noticing how little that top did to hide her enormous breasts, that seemed much larger now. He had a hard time appeasing his morning wood, he could see the clear shape of her breasts, even a nice peek at the side boob flesh that escaped from her top. That thing was too small for her, but she was looking for it.

“Well, look who´s up…” declared Lillian as she placed her hands over the large bulk of her hips, smiling directly at Jonathan. He couldn´t hide, she had already spotted him.

“Uhm… g-good morning…” he said shyly.

“Good morning to you too, sweetheart. Did you have a good sleep?” she asked, stepping closer.

It wasn´t easy to ignore the bouncing of her breasts as she approached, looming so tall above him. From his point of view, he could swear her head reached the ceiling. Still, he answered: “Y-yes. Great sleep… but, where am I?” he finished his response with a question.

Lillian happily answered with the whole truth. “Oh, well, you´re in my room honey…” Her room? What was he doing there? “I carried you here last night, I didn´t wanted you to catch a cold all alone on the living room, so I brought you here to keep you warm and cozzy… with me.” She said now a few steps away from him.

Jonathan couldn´t get off the fact that, she was gigantic. And he was still over the bed. Was he taller standing? Or would that make him even tinier? Right now, his head made it right about her mid-thigh.

He just blinked, he didn´t dare to ask why she did that? There was no need. But then, she spoke.

With her head so high above his shrunken form, with enormous breasts that obstructed the view to her face, she leaned closer and said: “Jonathan, honey, we need to talk.”

Chapter End Notes:


This story´s all the way to Chapter 28 on my patreon, if you´d like to join here´s the link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234