- Text Size +

Jonathan´s “tormenting” continues. Not a single minute of the day he´s allowed to leave her side. Even if he would try to, she´ll literally follow him, pick him up and ask him: “Ok so, where are we going?” always with that big smile of hers on her huge face.

Lillian was ginormous. The good thing was, she wasn’t growing any bigger, well, actually he was the one who wasn´t shrinking. Day after day, she made sure to feed him, and feed him well with those huge jugs of hers. Jonathan was fed with a never-ending source of milk.

Her huge tits filled up quite fast. By the time he had fully digested his last “meal” she was already filled up with more. He trembled to the idea that someday he´ll just pop up like a balloon.

Sometimes he even tried to resist a little, but then her words came, things as “it´s good for you…”, “But you need to eat, sweetheart, stay strong and healthy…” once she just teased his mind with the idea that maybe it will start making him grow, just like with her.

He liked that possibility, now that the whole shrinking had ended, that he could grow back. If that had been true, he would´ve glue himself to her tit. But it was just a lie, he could tell by the way she smiled and giggled. For a second, he had hope, but that was gone.

 

“Good morning, my little angel.” Lillian said to him as he woke up.

“Someone´s been sleeping sooo tight today. It´s almost noon, baby. But that´s ok, it´s pretty cold anyways. No doubt on why you slept past the whole morning.” She added as she caressed his face with her gigantesque fingers.

Noon? NOON! Jonathan found himself sleeping more and more. But he couldn´t be blamed. He had his reasons.

He really had nothing to do anyways, so why waking up early? Also, he was so full of milk by “bedtime”, he was really sleepy. In reality, he was getting used to this routine of doing nothing but sucking and sleeping. His body learned that by now, therefore, he spent more time sleeping than anything. It seemed as his only job.

 

“Ok, baby. Today´s going to be a cold day, I checked that on the news, so… you´re gonna need some extra warmth today.” She went straight to her closet, perhaps, to pull another, much thicker onesie?

He just sat on the bed, watching the giant woman struggling to fit her voluptuous form through the closet´s tiny door. Well, at least it seemed tiny compared to her. Lillian needed a bigger house, at least bigger doors. This woman was humongous.

To him, she was a giantess, to anyone else, she was an amazon. Her legs, as thick as tree trunks, her ass, wide and round, bouncing and wiggling as she walked. And her breasts, so heavy, so always full of milk. Her nipples dripped at all times. Her tops always seemed to be wet around her nipples. But she didn´t mind, who´ll complaint, him?

 

“Where did I put it… where, where… oh, here it is.” She declared as she bent, the flesh of her fluffy waist expanding to the sides as she bent, almost brushing the doorframe as she reached for something down there.

 

Jonathan could already picture himself on an extra fluffy, extra bulgy onesie. Enough to keep him warm, and also thick enough to prevent him from walking. Not that he needed that much, Lillian had been carrying him around all day long. The only time of the day when she took him off her shoulder, was when she placed him over her arm and inserted her giant nipple on his mouth.

His life as a 26-year-old was not what he expected. But he was not in control of it, Lillian was.

 

“Here it is!” announced Lillian as she pulled herself out of the closet, she struggled just a little, but that´s reasonable for someone who is 7´7” and weights around 500-pounds, probably more since her ass and thighs are so bulky.

Her whole body quaked as she made her way to him. He was still pretty much covered by the tick sheets of her bed. She wasn´t lying, it was cold, he could feel it in the tip of his icy nose.

Being shrunken had it´s disadvantages, just like smaller animals who have to look for a warm underground shelter during winter, he was not prepared for cold. And it wasn´t even that cold. At least Lillian didn´t felt it that way.

But she knew that, to him, this weather may not be much pleasing. She was like a huge polar bear, her body warmed by her own flesh. To her, the weather was regular. Not cold, not hot. But to him, he could feel it, it was time to heat up.

 

“So… what´s that?” he asked, what she was carrying was no onesie, in fact, what was it? It seemed like a cover, but… folded and sewed in the shape of a circle. Like a strip.

“It´s a girdle.” Lillian said.

“A gir… girdle? What´s that?” He asked.

Lillian placed both hands on her waist and said to him: “Now, that´s not a way to ask things to mommy.”

Jonathan had to know better, and he did, but he just wasn´t used to it. He rephrased his question, even if he didn´t like what he had to say.

“Mommy, can you please tell me what´s that?”

“For sure, sweetheart. This is meant to shape a woman´s body. You know, put everything on its place and give women, such as mommy, a more sensuous shape…” He wasn´t expecting that answer. But what does that have to do with cold?

She could tell he was still confused, well, more like still expecting the whole explanation.

“So… this little thing here, it´s going to help ME keep YOU warm.” Was she wrapping it all around him? That thing didn´t seem that warm to him.

 

Lillian took her rope off, revealing her body, wearing nothing but a bra and some panties. Revealing so much of her bare skin. Her lusty, large flesh. She was a muse, a nearly eight-tall-muse.

She put the griddle on. She wasn´t fat, or chunky, but her body was just so fleshy, so large, kind of hefty. And that girdle, it worked, for sure. It´s true that it was large, a very big girdle. For a woman like Lillian, that thing had to be resistant, strong, solid; yet, it had to be soft, flexible and form fitting. And it was.

It gave Lillian a much smoother waist, a much elegant shape. And it also made her boobs and butt look huge. Tucking everything on its place, her boobs were striking to the view, firmer even; and that thing was only hugging her waist.

Her butt seemed remarkable too. Drawing a single line of curve from her waist to her glutes. It made her lower back slimer and her butt much rounder-seeming.

 

“Ok now, come here…” she walked towards him and pulled him out of the sheets. The room seemed so cold now. She was fine, really, but now that he had lost his warmed shelter, he started trembling.

The worst part came when she pulled his clothes off. Leaving him almost naked. He wanted to complaint, to speak up, but his teeth were chattering.

“Aww, don´t worry honey. Momma´s gonna keep you warm.” She held him with a single hand and with her free one, she pulled the girdle, enough so that he could fit.

His eyes opened widely, was she? Yes, she was! Before he could say a thing, she lowered him, his legs came in first, then the rest of his body. His arms and legs were now pinned to her by the elastic fabric of the girdle. The fabric was strong enough to keep him in place, he couldn´t move.

So that he could breathe, she left his head outside. And just as he tried to squirm, she ruffled his hair. He felt stupid, however, this is how kangaroos are carried. Does this mean Lillian is now his huge kangaroo mommy?

 

“I believe you´ll feel warmer if you´re heated by my own, loving body. Feeling the love of my soft body as you´re all warm and cozy. Tell me, is mommy wrong? Don´t you feel good down there?”

He was… uneasy. He was right in front of her belly, he could feel her soft flesh, just like she said, behind him. He squirmed a little, but the thing he could move the most were only his feet. So, he squirmed, a lot, trying to find a comfortable position. Unfortunately, there´s no way he can find a better position than this.

He was looking straight forward, and so was his whole body. His arms and legs fully stretched on her stomach.

“Oh, J-Jonathan, h-honey… try not to squirm so much, your little feet are… they´re touching mommy´s… you know.”

“Sh-shit!” he thought as he stopped and tried to spread his legs the more he could. He could barely move inside that thing.

“Better.” She said with some blush on her face. “Now, just let me know if you´re still cold, maybe I can put on a sweater or something. And if you want to sleep, well, you can get your whole self in and just take a nap over mommy´s belly, haha.” She was carrying him over her belly.

 

During the morning, he couldn´t complaint about the warmth. However, he could feel Lillian´s whole humanity moving. It was worse than those times when she wrapped him over herself with a blanket. Her flesh, jiggling, and him together with her.

Her constant petting, he felt kind of claustrophobic, he couldn’t raise his arms. It was as if he was tied. To her, he felt tied to a huge tree, a soft, fleshy one.

 

By noon, the warmth was not much to his liking. Lillian was sweating. He could feel the sweat on her, rubbing against him. Her soft, slippery flesh getting him all wet. He cringed. It was all over him, his shoulders, his hands, his butt, and of course his whole back. But that was it.

“I… m-mommy I… I think it´s hot enough in here.” She could tell, that thing was making her hot. But she wanted to put him first.

 

She pulled him out, and said: “Well, I think we´re both all sweaty, aren´t we… time for a bath.”

 

Privacy, he was craving for it. He needed it, he must look for a way to claim it. But how? She´s like his shadow. A large, heavy, shadow.

This was not what he wanted. To agree to be his neighbors… to make her his so called “mommy”. This was so unreal. A giant woman who had a need he was satiating against his will. Well, not against it, but he wanted to pull out.

Deny what he said and just get away from her. But there´s things he needed. Like his phone. He knew no numbers on that thing. He had a full list of contacts; however, he ignored what the numbers were.

 

He didn´t want to feel this way. But she´s just… taking this too far. If she had told him she´ll be sweating all over him, then he would´ve said no. Deny living there, with her.

But she was not one to blame, she was learning. No matter how confident she seemed, or how ensured she appeared to be, this was the very first time she had done something like this.

 

This had been something planned in the long-term for her. The milk, finding someone to agree with what she was doing, and now, the life after.

She was in to pamper his brains out. Make him feel cozy, loved, look for him. But she needed to learn. They were both adults, they could have a chat and share their ideas about what they do and do not like.

But he didn´t thought of it that way. He knew he was not in the same level as her. If she was a queen, then he was just a mere slave. Or a prince, given the way this whole thing worked. To him, he had no right to decide what stays and what doesn´t. He thinks she´s just a dictator, kind one, but it´s just a matter of time before she explodes.

A simple request, there´s just one thing he´ll ask for, and that´s going to make her lose it. His phone. But before that happens, he needs to make a small test first. Ask for something a bit less meaningful. And he´s got just the right thing in mind.

 

“M-mommy…” Jonathan spoke, as he was resting on Lillian´s massive lap.

“Yes, dear?” she said smiling. She was feeling a bit swollen now, if he happened to be hungry, then it was just a perfect timing.

“Can we… go to the… the backyard?” why? He really didn´t needed to, but breathing the fresh air of the outside for the first time in days, that will be good.

“Out? But, honey, we can´t go out. You can´t. It´s all… dusty and, and windy. What if you catch a cold?” Her real worry was that someone may spot him. She didn´t want anyone to know he was there, and much less that he was shrunk.

“But… but it´s… it´s good to be out, to breathe the fresh air, walk on the ground… you know… I think that being inside all day is making me kind of… sick.”

Lillian sighed. He knew he was not going to get anything from her. A huge no, that´s what he had coming. He could already see her lips, slowly accommodating to pronounce an “N”. But he had a plan, he thought of it before, he even practiced. Now, it was time to give it a try.

 

Before Lillian could speak, he broke into tears. Not at first, really, he just wailed as he covered his face with his hands.

Lillian couldn´t believe it. And when he started demanding for it, she knew it, this was a tantrum.

If she wanted him to play her game, then so be it. He was giving him exactly what she wanted. Well, not what she wanted, but it was part of the whole deal.

Lillian stood there, just watching him as he finally got tears to come out of him. He will get tired, won´t he? That´s what she was waiting for. But it didn´t happen.

She thought this could be settled like the adults they were, but she couldn´t say a word when he was yelling all out. She took a deep breath, one after the other. She wondered from where did he got all this energy?

 

Within a minute, she got tired of it. “You wanna go outside? FINE!” He won. But she was not going to give up that easy.

The very next day, at 3:00 am, she took him, placed him inside her girdle and walked downstairs with him. He woke up as she came down the stairs, her movements shaking him as he bounced together with her belly.

By the time he was fully awake, she had opened the door. The breeze, it was so cold. “You wanted to come out, we´re out. Now, do you want me to pull you out?”

She pulled her girdle, enough to let the cold enter and wash his whole body. To her, it was an acceptable cool, to him, it was freezing.

“N-no… p-p… let´s get in.” he said, trembling.

 

She was not going to take him out during the day. What´s more, she didn´t even wanted to do so. But if they were, then it must be at the time she decides. And she wanted this time.

“Now, I think we´re gonna have to wait until summer to go out. Don´t you think?” He nodded. She was not going to give, in any way.

Who would´ve thought she could be such a bad loser?

 

Just like any other early morning, if that can be called morning, she placed her nipple inside his mouth and he started sucking. She always felt swollen at this hour of the day. But he was always sleeping. Therefore, she breastfed him on his sleep.

He sucked, and sucked, and sucked all of her nectar in. His belly, slowly inflating, filling up with her creamy milk. He rapidly fell asleep and sucked while he did.

His shrinking days were over, as soon as he reached 1´6”, which she knew was the height he´ll be by the time her milk stopped having an effect on him, she was sure he was the right size.

She had made a deal with the doctor, well, not a deal but that´s what he told her. However, this was an experimental procedure. And she was the first candidate who offered herself to take it.

 

Lillian didn´t know it yet but, the shrinking wasn´t over. Yes, his height settled in 1’6”, but that was temporary. Her constant feeding, providing him with more and more of her milk. It was having another effect on him.

Instead of dosing him twice or three times a day. She was doubling it. Which means, his body was taking much more milk than the one he really needed. It could be said that she was overfeeding him. But instead of making him grow bigger and fat, the milk went through him like water.

Only that this water, well, it was altered with some chemicals that will not leave her body in the near future.

The difference may be too little to notice, but he was shrinking. Not as much as he originally would. Else, he would´ve disappeared with a single tit. He was drinking over three times his own weight in milk every day.

He was having so much milk that the “unnoticeable” effect this should have until its effects are vanished, well, that wasn´t working as it should.

An inch. Jonathan had lost another inch during these last few days. He was now 1´5”, and yes, this shrinking wasn´t over.

 

The next morning, real morning. Around 8:45 am, in an office building. Melissa was thinking, just as she made her way to her floor. She wondered, how?

How can she make Lillian tell him where´s Jonathan. He´s at her place, right? He must be there. She really needs to find out.

“A camera… what about a camera?” she had an idea, connect a camera on his place, pointing at hers. That way, she can tell if Lillian´s leaving her place at the same hour, or hours. But, does she have a job? Hobbies? Any activity that requires her to leave her place at set hours?

There´s so much she ignores about Lillian´s life.

 

Melissa walks out of the elevator. Thoughtful. Focusing all of her attention on how to help his friend. His phone´s obviously disconnected, she stopped calling a few days ago, he won´t reply.

As she walked, a lot of people, mostly men, turned at her. She was the official beauty on the office. Even if no man would admit it, publicly, her sheering height is quite attractive. She´s a 6´6” woman in two-inch heels; a 6´8” amazon.

Her long legs, her thick legs, they´re just so long and shapely. Her body seems so fit, so nurtured. Athletic, but not too much, firm but not too hard. She´s just a giant model walking down the hall.

Her long hair, flying at her back as her strides rapidly make her way to her office. Her butt, so firm and yet, it´s trembling with each of her heavy strides. She´s taking the breath out of anyone who can spot her.

And her breasts, her round boobs taking the lead of her front. It´s hard for a man not to turn at them when they´re nearly at eye-level.

Her boobs bounce on her tight top as her sensuous line of cleavage just wiggles to the sides. A little to the right, a little to the left. She can tell she´s now a sexy queen. Pulling everyone´s eyes to her. She can´t blame them.

She can´t say she loves it, but she can take it. She´s got a rule, when someone takes the extra mile, when someone approaches just to get a better view of her tits, or of her ass. Then she´ll slap the heck out of him, or them. She´s a big girl now, she can definitely do it.

But just as she walks with her sexy, yet strong, body. She wonders, can she get a drone inside that house? One with a camera.

It doesn´t even have to be in, she could just film it from outside, at a safe distance of course. Look for Jonathan, and once she confirms he´s there, she´ll go get him.

 

“But… that´s trespassing… I don´t thing something like that´s allowed… although, I´ll be doing it to save Jonathan. Still, how do we know he wants to be saved. If he was in trouble, he would´ve already reached out, right? I mean, it´s been a week.” Melissa thought as she sat on her chair.

She needed a better plan.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 47, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234