- Text Size +

Jonathan let go of the knob. There´s only one person who´d be there. Behind that door, Lillian must be trying to come in.

All of that hope he had was washed away, now fear was overcoming him. What will she do? Anyone could tell he was piling up sheets to make a stair, to reach for the knob and set himself free. He was in some big trouble.

He jumped back, landing on the floor as he waited for Lillian to come in. Maybe she won´t see the sheets. The door opens inwards, which means, she´ll be pushing those sheets away.

However, if she sees them, then this will ruin his plans. And if she finds out what he was using them for, then she will ruin HIM.

 

“Hellooooo…” Came Lillian´s voice, echoing inside the room.

Jonathan couldn’t get so far, he was still standing in front of the door, maybe two feet away from it, at most.

He was worried, how will she react? Nicely? Madly?

She came in, immediately spotting him standing there. He smiled, but in a way that he felt his face was saying something was wrong. As soon as she pushed the door, she noticed something was off. Was there something behind it?

 

He swallowed as she turned, and right behind the door, there were some sheets, a pile of them.

Lillian wasn´t sure what they were for. But she had an idea.

“Jonathan, baby, are those sheets…” he cut her off. He thought she had found out already. Maybe she had a camera there and was checking him out at all times!

But she didn´t, nonetheless, he was already kind of begging.

“I… I wasn´t. They´re just…” what could he say? Immediately admit he wasn´t trying to escape? Not such a good idea. He should´ve let her talk first.

“Aww, honey, if you wanted to take a nap, you should´ve told me. There´s no need for you to pile sheets on the floor as if they were a little bed. Although, it looks more like a nest to me, hehe. Oh, maybe momma hen can put his little chick on his nest, yes she can…” with that said, she bent over and reached for him.

 

Jonathan could never understand how could a woman of her size move so gracefully. She easily bent, making her gargantuan tits fall and tremble, as her whole body motioned to get him. He knew moving was of no avail. She completely missed what he was doing, he may as well call that plan ruined.

She gently placed her hands under his armpits and picked him up. He weighted nothing to her, but to him, it was like being picked up by a machine. A crane that will soon pick him up to unreachable heights.

Watching Lillian was a show. Not a pleasant one to him, though. But at his size, he perceived the 7´7” amazon as a giantess.

Her legs were like tall trees, or columns. Long, fleshy legs, a single one of this thick woman´s calves were wider than his narrow shoulders. And her feet were nearly as long as he was tall! She was a colossus. A tall, heft, colossus of a woman.

 

“There we go, back in mommy´s arms.” He was now pinned between her arm and her titanic breasts. Each tit was bigger and much heavier than he was. Yet, they were softer than the sheets where he was trying to, according to her, sleep.

She gave two or three steps into the crib. Her tits bounced and quacked as she walked. He could feel even the slightest movement of this woman. Her flesh giggled in nearly all of her body.

Holding him again felt so good. So nice. But she knew she couldn´t stay with him for much longer. Within a couple minutes, her tits will start to produce milk. Being closer to him only made her lactate even more.

Right now, she was “empty”, but it would be only a matter of time before her tits refill themselves, and the closer she´s to him, the faster they will.

 

“Okey, let´s put you here for a while. Time for you to take a nap while mommy works…” she cooed at him as she placed him down on the crib.

Her enormous tits resting on the border of the crib, making it look like a toy compared to her amazonic glory. She could literally break it if she bends down a little further.

To him, this was humiliating. He knew there was a crib there, but he wouldn´t have guessed she´ll put him there this soon. At least she didn´t find out he was trying to use the sheets on the floor as a way to escape.

“Now, mommy will be back in a while. Why don´t you just close your eyes, sleep while mommy´s gone, that way time will go on faster.” She declared, wishing that she could be the one who´s time will go faster. She knew that she needed to leave, walk away from the room, from him.

She wanted to feed him, it should be around time, right? But she knew this could only cause him more harm. To shrink him beyond the limit, she had already crossed that limit, now she was only waiting for things to settle, for his height to remain.

“Ok, bye, bye, sweetheart, I´ll be back before you notice…” he really didn´t care, now he had to get off the crib and then find a way out.

But even if he doesn´t care, he can tell there´s something going on with her. Her smile, it´s not all bright and warm, there´s something behind it. She´s hiding something.

 

She felt some anxiety the second she stepped out of the room.

“NO, Lillian, hold yourself, woman. You cannot be there, not now… ugh, I should´ve opted for something else. Maybe a shrinking ray would´ve been better… but is there any out there?” Her only hope, now, was that her tits will stop making shrinking milk.

She hates it that this plan of hers, the one that seemed to be working so good, had turned so bad.

Her only hope now is to wait. Wait for her breasts to stop producing that specific milk that keeps shrinking Jonathan. Or she could wait for his body to assimilate, adapt, or evolve in order for the milk not to take further effect on him.

But that needed time, and she was not a patient woman.

 

“Fuck…” Thought Jonathan on his new prison. Well, his new cage, located inside his prison.

He was not only trapped on the room, now, he was confined to a crib. He couldn´t walk around the room as he pleased, couldn´t check for any other way out. He was stuck in that tiny place, well, the crib seems spacious to him. But that just makes things more annoying.

He needed a new plan. First, he had to get out of the crib, and then he´ll start looking for a way out. Maybe use the sheets again, Lillian forgot to pick them up; she seemed kind of in a hurry to him. But he doesn´t really care. He wants to set himself free.

He stood for a moment, wondering how tall those bars were. In reality, they were around two-feet-tall, but to him, they seemed to be over eight feet tall. Maybe around 8´6”.

 

Jonathan was wondering. Could he climb up? At first, he questioned if he had enough strength on his upper body to pull himself up. Probably he could, with some extra encouragement, some good motivation, and a rush of adrenaline. He could get it.

But he soon found out it was too hard. He tried to jump to reach for the border, but he just couldn´t reach. He tired, and tried, and tried. He found himself exhausted in the what? Fiftieth attempt?

He gave up. Jonathan was covered in sweat, his legs hurt. And he was certain they will hurt more in the morning. He just laid back, defeated. Taking some air in, recovering. He laid there for a moment. Quiet, thoughtful.

“Stupid crib… stupid door… stupid… Lillian.” He hated the fact that this enormous woman had put him on this cage. And the worst part was that this was no regular prison. It was regular, but not prison-like.

He was trapped in a regular crib, located inside a random room which´s door he couldn´t even open. The size of things was a problem to him. Their height, the extra effort it all needed from him. He was not only smaller, but weaker too.

He closed his eyes, wondering if it would be ok to cry now. He was not only humiliated, but defeated. Lillian had just showed him he was not capable of leaving a room without someone´s help. He couldn´t open a door, a DOOR. He couldn´t turn, not even reach for the knob.

“Maybe she´s right… maybe I´m no longer functional on the real world…” he spoke, with pain, as he turned and just laid there in a fetal position.

He closed his eyes. He may as well take some rest. Sleep, set his mind away from this. Maybe he´ll have a dream where things haven´t changed. Where he believes this was all a bad dream. All made up by his imagination. Maybe…

 

Lillian couldn´t take it. She couldn´t focus on anything that wasn´t Jonathan. Every five minutes, she was about to leave the room and go straight to him.

Embrace him in her love and simply let herself go. Insert her thick, wet nipple on his mouth and feed him. Let him drink all of her thick, nourishing milk.

But she knew this would be a bad idea. Her plan was to feed him no more than once a day. She needed to take action, NOW. No matter if it was a drastic change. It was all for his sake, for the sake of both. She couldn´t just shrink him into nothing and start over.

 

But this was too drastic. She couldn´t focus on anything. Nothing had all of her attention. Every minute, she found herself wondering how Jonathan was. If he missed her. If she was a bad mommy got leaving him there, alone.

She felt guilty, dumb, mean. She had to do something that could keep her distracted and that it didn´t needed much, or any, of her attention. A coping mechanism that could allow her to go through all this. And she found just the right thing. Eating.

 

Lillian ran straight to the kitchen. Her 7´7”, nearly 500-pound frame sprinted. Her thighs rubbing each other as she made her way. Her tremendously round ass bouncing as she moved. The unbelievable bouncing on her tits. All of her curves were in motion as she desperately seek for some distraction.

She opened one of the kitchens cabinets and grabbed a box of cookies. Large size, but she was a large woman, so it was fine.

As she grabbed a cookie and munch it, she could really let go of the painful thoughts of Jonathan waiting for her in despair. As she tasted the sweet, creamy, sugar on the cookie, all of her worries were washed away. While she ate, it was only her and her cookies, one after the other, peace.

But that soon ended. Before she noticed, the box was empty. She placed the box´s aperture on her mouth and dropped the crumbles in. But she was worried. She needed more, more food to silence her guilty thoughts.

She went for a can of peanuts. One by one, she finished them all, just like with the cookies. She needed to slow down; she knew it.

Next, a bag of ships. She couldn´t help it, she was stress-eating. She went from sweet to salty, then back to sweet. She was trying to relieve her pain by indulging. But there´s two things she didn´t quite took in consideration.

Number one, she´s a very big lady that can eat quite a lot quite fast. And number two, there´s not enough snacks.

 

Her eating frenzy was over before she could tell. What was the problem? She wasn´t sure, at first.

She laid on the floor, surrounded by empty bags, boxes and bottles of junk food. But not only junk food, there were some dry fruit packages, cans of preserved fruits, pickles. She went through everything.

You could tell she overdid herself because of her bulging belly. How much did she eat? Well, there´s at least six bags of ships, three cans of peanuts, over a dozen cans of fruit… and so on. Thirty pounds could be close to a guess, but she may prove anyone wrong.

Her belly had outgrown her top, you could see the stretch flesh on her bloated tummy. Certainly pudgy. Her belly button was close to popping out. She made a pig of herself.

But all that food, all that chewing and swallowing, it did nothing but to postpone the inevitable. As soon as she burped, not necessarily related, Jonathan came to her mind.

“OH MY. What if he´s hungry?!?!?!?” He hadn´t eat in almost the whole day.

 

She couldn´t let him go a full day, starving. She stood up, but her full belly made her movements slower. She felt like a sloth. Like a bloated cow. How could this all go so wrong? Wasn´t she supposed to have just one or two bags of ships? She ate everything. Specifically, the items with high fat, sugar and salt.

Her belly bounced as she made her way upstairs. Not as much as her boobs, but close. Now that she´s moving, and not just sitting there throwing food on her mouth, she feels nauseous.

Too much sugar, combined with too much salt. Her tongue doesn´t feel good. Maybe she could use a salad, or some anti-acids. Something healthy to counter-act the excess of sweet and salty she just had. Probably her tongue´s a little numb now.

But that doesn´t matter. Jonathan´s her number one priority.

 

She almost slammed open the door. What if he had been calling for her all this time? What if he was starving? What if he was DEATH!?

The truth is, as a man who´s on his twenties. Who had thrived from nothing to making a living out of playing videogames. He was used to long hours without having any food. And today was not the case.

He was sleeping tightly on the crib. Something that, for as much as he hates to admit, is quite comfortable. A cover would make this better, but he couldn´t really complaint.

 

Something that did took him by surprise, were Lillian´s big hands picking him up and interrupting his sleep. He had no idea how long has it been, but he´s about to know it´s been WAY too long for her.

“Don´t worry, mommy will feed you… ok?” Lillian´s face showed a smile, one that could clearly reveal her discomfort and desperation. Was she in pain?

Jonathan couldn´t speak a word before she sat. She didn´t even went for a chair, she just let herself and on the floor. The fall almost made her boobs burst out of her top. They were bouncing like jelly, up and down, up and down. In a teasing way. But her face will not let Jonathan focus on anything else.

 

She couldn’t even focus on anything else. She immediately pulled her left tit out of her top and guided Jonathan straight to it.

Even with all the tension, all the stress, the rush. Even after pumping herself, Lillian´s tits were full. Always ready to feed.

It took her quite a while, he had no idea why, but he had his lips around Lillian´s huge, milking tit. Her enormous nipple barely fit inside Jonathan´s mouth.

In the meantime, she kind of rocked him. Maybe trying to comfort him? It was hard to tell, she seemed so tense. As if she had left something on the stove and burned up all the house.

Even so, with all that´s happened through this LONG day. She had the hopes that he´ll be back on her arms. Sucking from her big tit. And he was.

 

“Everything´s alright, Lillian, he´s here, in your arms as always. You don´t have to worry about him shrinking, if you keep like this, maybe… maybe this will stop. Maybe he won´t keep getting smaller…” she was trying to convince herself that this was soon to end. But maybe it wasn´t.

 

She couldn´t really expect for something like this to change in just one day. She knows this is not something easy to fix. This is day one of who knows how many before this all stabilizes. It took her months for her tits to milk, and more to find the right person.

Now, she needs to be patient.

 

This had gone over and over. Everyday, Lillian will wake up knowing she cannot breastfeed Jonathan first thing in the morning. He has to eat, but not straight from her tit.

She cooks him breakfast, something small, soft, and chewable for him. She knows he´s a man who got shrunken. He has teeth, molars. But she just won´t see it this way. He´s small, so he needs small, soft food. Not just to cut his food into small pieces.

He doesn´t really love the meals, but at least they´re solid, more than milk.

 

Lunchtime was the time when she decided it was time to feed him something more… milky.

They spend a long time sitting on the couch. Quietly, as he drank up all of her milk. She caressed him, smiled at him. He was her everything. And at this time, at this very moment of the day. She had some time to spend with him.

She would´ve loved it if this could be at all times. During the whole day. But she cannot risk it. She wasn´t sure if the shrinking had stopped yet. She needed to be certain, and for that, she needed to take extreme precautions. To be careful with what she does to him.

 

During dinner, she will feed him regular food. And she´ll eat with him. She hates it that their routine where he followed her, actually she carried him, everywhere was gone. She had to set him away for a few hours a day. Just enough so that her titties didn´t lactate that much.

This may hurt her more than it hurts him. But there´s just no other way.

 

Nonetheless, she found out some other things she can do while he´s “away”. Overeating will only make her fat. She had just updated her whole wardrobe, twice. There´s no need for a third time.

She had a solution, working out. She could stay fit as she got herself busy with some exercise. It was a win-win situation. She could take care of her figure while her mind was busy counting the reps or the time.

The best solution she could come up with. The main problem was, well were, her tits. She found her nipples leaking through her top in the middle of her planned routine.

She needed to pump the milk out. Immediately. She wouldn´t want to slip over her own milk. She´s fully aware that it can happen.

 

But this all lead to the second method she found to set her mind away. Something involving her, the pump, and some other thing.

Breast pumping was kind of uncomfortable, but now that she reduced her breastfeeding cessions to one per day. She rapidly found out that her nipples were becoming more sensitive.

Getting unused to the touch, whether it was some lips or the machine´s mouth. Using the pump made her feel some tingles, tingles all up her spine. And she rapidly found another way to use this pump, and relieve some stress.

She removed her pants, then her tongue. And with the pump still on her tit, she began to finger herself with her other hand. Sinking her long, thick fingers on her wet pussy.

She was liking it. This time of intimacy, of pleasure. Of arousal! Turns out, this pump has more than one use, or at least more than one purpose.

She toyed with her pussy, rubbed her vagina. All in order to get some distraction, a distraction that will give her some great, well-deserved pleasure. She earned it.

 

Once, or even twice a day, she went to her room, took of her clothes and just masturbated. Her hand sinking between her sturdy thighs, looking for her swollen pussy and giving herself some satisfaction.

She never thought that this would happen, at least not again. But in the end, there´s only some things she can do to keep herself busy. And getting to an orgasm, that can take her quite some time.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can go all the way up to chapter 52 on my patreon, here´s a link:

 https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234