- Text Size +

“Ok, honey. Why don´t you make yourself comfortable while I go upstairs to the bathroom and pick the cotton balls and the hydrogen peroxide. I´ll be right back.” She winked.

Was that flirting? Does she mean she´ll go upstairs to get something more comfortable? Take some clothes off?

Colin nodded. He didn´t know what to do, he only sat on the couch and decided to wait for her. Best case scenario, she comes back naked.

 

He closed his eyes and tried to picture her massive breasts, naked, her perky nipples bouncing together with her tits. Swollen, round, sexy.

He felt as if he could almost turn down and follow her curves, sensuous hips, wide, smooth. She was fleshy all over. Curvy. Stacked. Plump. She was a colossal fantasy come to live.

And she was just so tall. For a moment, the image of her carrying him into her room came to mind. She was so tall, so big. She was strong, for sure. Her arms were solid, not muscular, but he was sure she could pick him up as if he was nothing. Carrying him in her arms as if he was a light feather.

Her wide hips swaying, carrying the tremendous bulk of her firm butt, as she easily handled him. Carried him.

Why was he thinking this?

 

“Put it together, man!” he almost slapped himself out of this fantasy. This wasn´t normal. Why was he thinking on her that way?

He was not into tall women. Or had a fetish with amazons like her. He knew this was all because of the mammoth rack she had. Everything on her was big. She was titanic!

He wasn´t fantasizing on her size, he was only thinking on her that way because she was tall, very tall. That´s why he´s thinking that way. Comparing sizes, strength, height. It´s just because that´s the most evident thing on her, right?

 

While he was still defining if he had a healthy type of hots for her, she was upstairs, trying to hold herself back.

“Take it easy, Lillian. Just grab the things, clean him up, and let him go.” She wanted to pamper him; he was tiny. She was sure he was tall, but to her, he was so small. So short.

Lillian´s maternal instincts flourished when she was close to younger men. And he was injured. This was pulling things out of her.

 

“NO, don´t. Think of Jonathan, he must be missing you so bad! I can´t do this to him. I can´t betray my baby.” As she went upstairs, she was wondering if he´d like to eat, or even drink something.

The plan of shrining him was coming to her mind. Not so explicitly, but it was. If he drank from her milk, then he could help her tell when it was shrinking-free. Making it easier to her not to grow.

 He could help her, like some sort of tester, or even guinea pig, and in exchange, he´ll have all the sweet love and pampering…

“NO!” she didn´t even want to risk those ideas coming to her mind.

 

“Just clean his wound, make sure he´s fine and kiss him goodbye. NO!” she was already picturing herself imprinting a huge kiss on his forehead. She was so messed up.

She went down the stairs, trying to put herself together and not start this “shrink a man” thing all over. She had to keep herself, she couldn´t take care of another man if she wanted Jonathan to come back. That would hurt his feelings.

 

“Sorry for keeping you waiting,” Lillian said, her loud steps coming closer to him. “I couldn´t find the bottle.” She giggled.

Colin could see how her boobs went up and down with each giggle. He didn’t even blink.

“Look at him, it´s obvious he wants to suck…” she thought, but she couldn´t let that happen.

“Ok now, let´s see that wrist of yours, sweetheart.” Clean him and say goodbye.

 

And that was exactly what she did. She even put a band-aid on him. But she didn´t kiss it. It hurt like hell not to, but she abstained.

She stood up, clearly seeing how he was leering at her massive body. He was so obvious. Poor guy.

Then, she proceeded to guide him to the door, before she did something she might regret.

 

“Thank you… uhm, I don´t… I don´t know your name. hehe. I´m Colin.” He turned around, speaking for the first time since he entered the house. Then, he rose his arm, reaching out for a handshake.

“Oh, no problem, sweetheart. You gotta be a friendly neighbor, right? I´m Lillian.” Her hand was huge, and her grip was so strong.

He was looking way up to her, and she was smiling. The tall, mature woman smiling down at this unsettled horny man.

She knew this was the right time, within a second, she made a plan. If he was the right man, to test her milk of course, then he´ll prove it.

“Do you… would you like to have a drink? You seem to have sweat a lot, I wouldn´t like it for you to go lightheaded because of the lack of water.” She had something in mind.

“Oh… for sure.” More time with her? He was in!

 

“Ok, here´s a glass…” she said as she was looking down at the glasses on the top shelf. And, when she grabbed the glass, she just added: “Oh, my phone, did you heard that? I think my phone´s ringing upstairs.” She was lying.

“I don´t hear…”

“I´ll be right back. Here´s the glass, feel free to open the fridge and pick whatever you like, ok? I´ll be back in a sec.” She had a plan, maybe this was something naughty to do, maybe she shouldn´t. But she´ll leave it all up to the hands of faith.

 

Colin was left alone on the kitchen, still feeling like an outsider on this tremendous woman´s house. He didn´t lose the chance to leer at her while she walked away, but he was unsure on what to do.

He had questions. Had her phone really rang? Did he miss it because he was too aroused by her? Too in trance staring at her enormity. He wasn´t too obvious, right? Or was his attention too diverted into her flesh that he couldn´t focus on anything that wasn´t the giantess in front of him?

 

While he stood there, looking down at the glass she placed in his hands, she made her way up, to “check” on her phone. This could be a ten-minute call, he doesn´t need any more time.

As Lillian´s column-like legs stride to her room, she was happy. Maybe this was it, maybe this was just the distraction she needed. A new young man, to look after, to care for. To protect.

Lillian felt bad for betraying Jonathan´s trust, but no one set any rules while they were not together. If this new guy, Colin, finds his way to the milk, then that´s just the universe giving her a new chance.

Probably her milk will work as it should with Jonathan. Maybe the shrinking effects finally stop.

She was uncertain about the upcoming future, should she keep him? If he gets too small, there´s no way she´ll allow him to go back to the real world. But she´s getting way ahead of herself, first, he must try the milk. On his own, without her pushing him to it, without even giving him a hint, a clue on what to do. She will give him some space, but if he makes the right decision, then…

 

Lillian sat on her bed, making the whole thing creak beneath her weight. She couldn´t be blamed, after last night check-up on her milk, she woke up a bit taller. She was officially an Eight-feet-tall amazon. A goddess.

Her body, so large, so plump, carrying a feminine figure. A thick hourglass shape. With legs so thick that they may as well be considered pillars, hips so wide she can barely make it through the door; sideways, because now she´s ducking to make it through her bedroom´s door, and bathrooms around the house.

Her butt was enormous, a huge, firm, and round bulk, sensuously defined, hefty, gorgeous. And her boobs were simply out of this world. May each tit be bigger than a stuffed turkey, softer than a pillow and containing more milk than a cow´s tit. Maybe that´s what she was now, a never-ending source of milk. Does this make her a cow-girl? She certainly had the size for it.

 

While she stood at her bedroom, looking out the window and checking on her phone´s watch, Colin was downstairs, looking at the fridge.

“Well… I am thirsty, that´s for sure.” Thirsty for her body, more than anything. But she was right, he´s been running for at least an hour. His mouth felt kind of dry, and he carried no water bottle with him.

As he stood there, looking at the silver-colored doors of on the fridge. Which would even look tiny compared to Lillian. He wondered whether it was or wasn´t a good idea to open the fridge. She literally said he could. But what if he instead waited for her?

“Will she be upset if I grab something I shouldn’t? Or, if I don´t grab anything, will that be considered rejecting her hospitality? Ugh, why do I have to overthink this?” Maybe he was because he wanted to give her a good impression, or at least not to give the wrong one.

He reached out and opened the fridge. The light illuminated his face as he met the inside of it.

 

The fridge was packed! There were tons of vegetables, some cold-meats, sweets, fruit. It was full of food. But he can´t say he wonders why, a woman her size must definitely eat a lot.

And that mild thought made his dick twitch a little inside his shorts. Was he hot because she was bigger? Like, too much of a woman to him? Does he feel like this is a challenge? To see if he can get laid with the amazon. She´s a dream girl, well, woman.

Mature, pretty, independent… is she married? He´s got this same doubt again. This wouldn´t be some sort of affair? He can only try to picture the guy who´s married to her. Best case scenario, he´s not as tall as her, but still way taller than him, worst case scenario, he makes her look small. He swallowed.

However, this house doesn´t seem to be the place of a married couple, it looks more as if she was a single lady. Which he understands, who´ll be man enough to please this big beauty? Or who´ll be brave enough. Most men are insecure whenever they are close to a woman taller than them, they would definitely not marry one. Much less a giantess like Lillian.

“Lillian… what a pretty name…” he thought as he smiled. She was just so… nurturing to him. He had to know, was she single? Was she like, free to seduce? He´s been told he´s handsome, now it could be a good time to check that out. What´s the worst that could happen?

 

He spend around two minutes looking up and down the fridge. He wanted to go for a glass of water, something simple, but he couldn´t see any. Not a single pitch with fresh water. And this fridge didn´t have a water dispenser on the door. She he went out to look for something else.

He didn´t want to go for any alcohol, it was too early to drink. Unless this had been some sort of test, what if she came down with a cup of whine? Still, there was no whine in there. Not even a single beer.

Colin wanted something cold, fresh even. That´s why he didn´t go for tap water. Speaking of drinks, the fridge was empty, except for…

“Milk?” He reached out and grabbed a pitch with milk on it. The pitch was full.

 

Lillian knew she couldn´t just throw away the milk every time she pumped herself. She kept it on the fridge for a day, then, after another pump-up, she threw it and stored the new milk. She had the idea that, if her milk became normal milk, she could take a pitch full of “safe” milk for Jonathan to try it, and be sure it was safe for him to go back with her.

Right now, she´s happy she kept this milk stored on the fridge. Aside of keeping it from spoiling, it was the perfect trial to see if Colin would be his next… candidate.

 

After pulling the pitch out, he closed the fridge´s door. Then, he placed it on the counter, together with his glass. He wondered, what type of milk was it? Cashew? Whole? He knew women were kind of… picky with what they ate. The milk wasn´t even on a regular gallon, it was on a pitch. So, it´s probably some sort of lactose and fat free, organic milk. If only he knew how organic, and fresh this was.

“I hope you like my milk, honey… it´s fresh.” He would´ve showered himself on it if he knew they came from her heavenly breasts. But telling him would be sort of cheating.

 

He poured the milk, filled his glass and thought, oh well. Then, he brought the glass close to his lips. Slowly, he rose the glass, letting the milk flow gently inside his mouth. He was amazed, it was thick, sweet, delicious.

He hasn´t drink any milk in a few weeks, but no milk he´s ever had taste quite like this one. It tastes so sweet, but so natural at the same time. Buttery, but light. Creamy, but not dense. He closed his eyes and just drank, appeased. Drinking the milk was relaxing even.

“Ahhh, so good.” He said as he placed the now empty glass on the table, with a couple bubbles of milk inside.

He wanted more, but he abstained. It was so sweet, so good. But he was a fit guy. He knew that he must not have too much of a good thing, it´s not good for a diet. Not that he was on a strict one, but he wanted to watch what he was eating, else, all this running could be in bane.

 

He was tempted to get another glass, but he didn´t. He just placed the pitch back on the fridge and turned around.

He was a little disappointed Lillian wasn´t back by now. Maybe that was a real call and she was busy. She´s been gone for five minutes or so. He wandered back into the living room and waited for another minute.

This time, Colin paid attention, he couldn´t listen to her voice. Maybe she was not on a phone call anymore. If she had any interest in him, she would´ve been back by now.

He waited for a minute, and there were no signs of her coming back.

 

Colin felt a little sad, he can´t deny that. When she rushed to his help, he thought she cared. For a moment, even for a second, he felt special. And he thought that when she offered him something to drink, that she´ll pull out a bottle of whine and then, who knows. Maybe something naughty would happen.

But it wasn´t like that. He was down there, alone in this lady´s house. He didn´t even knew her name until a few minutes ago. Maybe she was just nice, or maybe she was looking for an excuse to stop watering her garden. Whatever her reasons were, it was time to leave.

He went straight to the door, turned back, in case she was coming, but she was nowhere to be seen, just an empty house. He turned back up front and reached for the door´s knob. He opened the door and stepped out. Quietly, a little defeated.

He was out, and on his way back home now.

 

Just a few minutes later, Lillian stepped out of her room.

“I think this was time enough.” She thought as she walked down the stairs. She was eager to know what his decision had been.

“Sorry for taking so long, it was an old friend of mine…” she announced herself as she made her way into the kitchen, an empty kitchen.

When she realized he wasn´t there, she thought he may have gone back to the living room. But when she went out to check, he wasn´t there.

“Colin? Honey, are you here?” she walked around the house for a moment, looking for him, he was nowhere to be seen, nowhere to be found. He wasn´t even replying. She went out, and he was not even on her front porch.

“He´s gone…” Maybe she took a little more time than she should´ve. She was trying to give him some time, but she may have overdone it. “I should´ve known, young men get bored easily… shame on me.” She walked back into the kitchen.

 

Maybe he left right after she went upstairs. She should´ve listened, kept her door open and keep close attention to what he was doing. She wasn´t even sure if he took the pitch.

She was about to open the fridge, but with the corner of her eye, she spotted the glass on the counter. A used glass. She smiled when she reached for it and saw some bubbles, together with a few while, creamy liquid right at the bottom.

“Awww…” she smiled. She felt so proud, so joyful. He went straight onto it and made the right choice.

She went back to the fridge, pulled the door open, bend and searched for the pitch.

 

“Let´s see…” she took a closer look to the marks on the pitch. Wondering how much of it has he had. “It looks like… a glass, yeah, that sounds about right.” She had no idea how tall he was, she´s been growing so much lately.

But she could definitely tell if he had shrunk. It was easy to tell. Now that she had some experience, she could tell what to check on this new guy. The most obvious thing were his clothes.

He wore this slightly tight gym clothes on. If they became baggy, then she had a “tester”, to help her know when the effects on the milk were over, if they ever will be.

“Thankfully, I don´t have to become a giantess, I´m so big now.” Her clothes felt tighter than they should, and she was sure her furniture will not hold someone her size for too long, much less if she keeps growing, but now, Colin seemed to be around.

Her main question is, what to do with him?

 

The rest of the day was kind of weird for Colin. For starters, he was feeling really tired. He tried to shove it off with some coffee, but it just wasn´t enough.

He ended up being in bed nearly three hours earlier than he usually was. But he couldn´t help it, he felt so drowsy.

As soon as he laid his head on a pillow, he closed his eyes, and within a second, he was asleep.

Snoring softly. Ignoring everything around him.

 

Lillian was sure on one thing, that batch of milk, it was still the shrinking type. Hopefully, it wasn´t as strong as it used to be, but she wasn´t sure. But this time, Colin will help her find out.

As he took these deep breaths, filling his lungs with air and then letting it out smoothly. His body began to change.

Little by little, his legs shortened, his shoulders narrowed. But it wasn´t such a drastic change. He had one glass, and to Lillian´s surprise, the effects were washing off, however, the milk still had some consistent effects on people.

Most likely, Colin won´t notice the change. He could, if he measures himself. But if he doesn´t, well, then maybe he won´t even tell he´s already shrunk.

 

Lillian was uncertain, what to do? He already had some of the milk, if he wakes up smaller, how much? Will he know it was the milk?

Her main question may be, will he come back for more? She was eager to find out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234