- Text Size +

The next day, Lillian stood on her porch. Wondering, will he come back? Will she be able to see the results of this improvised experiment of hers?

She wasn´t sure how things will be. But she knew one thing, if this new guy will become her, per se, guinea pig, what will the next step be?

She woke up early, trying to be there the most she could, wanting to spot him while he passed her house. She needed to intercept him.

 

“Should I join him on his jogging?” She wondered, maybe she could be sort of his new partner. Casually running together with him.

That wasn´t such a bad plan. But it wasn´t so normal. If they had known each other for a while now, then there would be no problem. But they just, officially, met yesterday. They barely know each other´s name. It would be kind of creepy if she randomly decided to run with him.

On the other side, he wouldn´t mind. Watching Lillian´s eight-foot form jogging. Her long legs giving long, powerful strides as the rest of her body bounces. Her flesh, her sexy, plump flesh going up and down; a bounce on her huge knockers, but mostly her butt.

Her butt going up and down as he could “casually” be a little left behind. Giving him the perfect chance to leer at her massive assets while he´s slightly behind her. It would be logical; her hips are about the same level with his chest. Colin would love that. However…

 

“Too soon. Hmm…” Lillian said as she looked around, watching the rest of the houses on the block, thinking: “I wonder where he lives…” She had no idea Colin didn´t live on the same street, not even on the same neighborhood. Both keep secrets from each other.

But on Colin´s end, he´s not keeping any secrets. She greeted him, assuming he lived there, and he just greet her back. Lillian´s the one who´s actually keeping a huge lie. She set everything up, surprisingly convenient at the time, and “started” him on her milk.

Her milk may have a certain spell on everyone who drinks it, making them want more. As if it was the sweetest thing, the creamiest sense, or the most delicious drink one has ever have. But it didn´t work that way with Colin. Lucky for him, or else, he would´ve shrink more than he did.

 

Colin woke up, a little later than usual. Way later to take a morning run.

He woke, slowly, feeling rested. It was actually a very nice sleep the one he had last night. The best in weeks. Nonetheless, he may have overslept a bit.

Waking up early to get a morning run is a challenge for some, at first, but then, you learn how to manage your time. With time, you know how long it will take to run a certain distance, when to start heading back. Manage the times, in order to be punctual for work. And when he saw the watch next to his bed, he knew it.

“No! there´s no time!” He took an hour and a half to go and come back. But with his new “route”, adding Lillian´s place to it, he now took a little less than two hours.

He woke up by 5:00 am, drank some water, changed his clothes, put on his old running shoes and left his place. Giving him enough time to be back home by 7:30, take a shower, a quick breakfast and be ready for work by 8:30 am. He was lucky to live fifteen minutes away from his working place. He was punctual, stepping inside the building ten minutes earlier, five at least. But today, it seems there no chance for him to go for a run.

“How did I…? It´s already 7:30! FUCK!” Was there enough time? Not at all.

 

Even if he ran all the way there, even if he rushed. He wouldn´t make it back to his place on time. Would it be worth it to be late to work? He´s a good employee, maybe they won´t mind him being late one day.

He could also take a cab, be driven all the way, stop a block or two before getting to her place. Spray himself with some water, make him look wet, a bit soaked in sweat. And pass by her place at around 8:00 am, just to see her. Maybe chat a little more, he already knows her name. He could start a conversation, maybe she´s watering the plants again?

“Lillian…” he thought, remembering her name, which sounded so right. Like the flower. Peaceful, pure. And passionate at the same time.

But he thought he was just trying to live a lie. What are the chances that she´d like to speak with him? She was kind enough to help him yesterday, that´s a good thing, right? Or was it pity?

 

He stood there, overthinking everything, and by the time he turned back at the watch, ten more minutes had gone by. She was totally worth being late, or even skipping work one day. Maybe he can call in sick, claiming he had some stomachache, or using yesterday’s trip as an excuse. But he wasn´t like that. He was a guy who didn´t take much risks.

“I´ll take a shower… and make something more than just a coffee for breakfast, for once.” He made up his mind. For good or wrong, he won´t be seeing Lillian today. But hey, it´s not the first time. Besides, this seems to be for good…

 

“He´s not coming…” thought a slightly upset Lillian, who was still waiting at her porch by 8:30 am. Where was he? No idea.

This made Lillian thoughtful. She wanted to see him, but not just because he´s been the only human interaction she´s had in days, but because he´s her key to get Jonathan back.

She needed to see him, to check on his height. She had a plan, well part of it. She wanted to see if he was shrinking. If she kept giving him her milk, she can get benefited by it. First of all, she won´t need to grow to unknown proportions, and number two, she gets another thing to do throughout the day.

She was really bored nowadays. She needed something, anything. And now, she may have found what she wanted. Both, a way to keep him in the loop, and also, a way to get some… action.

 

“He´s been looking at me, right?” she could tell, well, it was hard not to look at her. She was monumental! Thick all over. Uncapable of going through doors without ducking. And each of her boobs was as big as a beach ball. If not bigger.

She was a tall, hefty woman. Sensuous to the core. She knows he was nervous, not because he was shy, but because of her. She can make anyone nervous. But there´s a good thing in that.

Lillian´s been having these urges, sexual urges. And she´s starting to get tired of pleasing herself. She´s been holding this thought back but maybe it´s time.

“I think… I need a lover.” She spoke as she stood up and turned to her place. Then, with these naughty ideas in mind, she entered her house.

 

Lillian made up her mind. It was about time to get a new special someone. Not special like Jonathan, it was time to get some sex. She needs it.

Next time Colin comes by, whenever that is, she´ll start with this new phase of her plan. Seduction.

Which will be fairly easy, he´s already hooked, she just needs to pull a little.

 

Colin was too disappointed and too distracted with Lillian to realize some things. For once, he was no longer the same guy he used to be, not vertically speaking.

He didn´t lose a noticeable amount of height. An inch, that´s it. Lillian´s milk was in fact losing some of its effect, but it still had some power. He´s now a 6´1” guy, still fairly tall, he won´t notice much of a difference, and no one else either.

He kept nagging himself for oversleeping, with Lillian on his mind. She was simply huge, but in the sexy way. Does he want to be with a huge, and possibly married, woman? This was not a personal fantasy of his, but he´s single, free and, certainly, Lillian´s a beauty. A mature, kind, tall cougar.

Whenever he thinks on her, his heart starts beating faster. And the same goes for someone else, but not on the same way.

 

It´s been a while since Jonathan escaped Lillian´s prison. A while since he´s moved out, with Melissa.

She´s been kind with him attentive. Knowing he´s got some special needs now. Being a 1´2” shrunken man means one thing, everything´s out of reach. He can´t even open the fridge´s door.

She took a few days off work to set everything up, but she still needed to go back to work. Which means, he´s home alone all morning, until 5:00 pm.

But that´s a good thing, he was able to go back to his gaming. After a long, and kind of a lie, of an explanation, he was back to business. Yes, he lost a fair amount of viewers, but he can´t blame them. He was nowhere to be found for weeks.

After a while, with some of Melissa´s help, ok, with a lot of her help. He set his station up. Added a tiny keyboard, and a tiny mouse, and he was back on the game. The good news is, his screen is HUGE. And so is everything else…

 

Melissa is basically doing nearly everything for him. Cooking, cleaning, setting up the shower. She doesn´t mind, Melissa knows he needs help; and she´s also afraid he´s a bit… traumatized. On the other hand, Jonathan´s a grown man who lost most of his independency, and all thanks to this demon dressed as an angel of the neighbor next door. It´s painful, but he knows better not to think about it.

 

“Alright, thank you guys for being here, I know it´s been a crazy month the one we had, but I´m glad everything´s turned back to normal now. See you tomorrow, at the same hour. Bye, bye.” That was it for today´s stream.

Of course, there were some changes. The first days, he said his camera got messed up, and he basically had no camera on him for a few days. But he knew he couldn´t go on like that forever, everyone was expecting him to be there. Visually speaking.

He was clever enough to get a green screen, so that there was not a huge contrast between his size and the rest of the regular sized stuff around him. He even covered the chair. He had everything settled. Things that couldn´t be covered, like his microphone, they were simply off camera. Including also the booster seat, or seats, he needed to reach the desk.

He felt silly, stupid even, but there was just no other way.

 

Also, there was this slight, not too bad, fact that Melissa had to leave something for him for lunch. Half a sandwich, and a small drink. Since he couldn´t eat much more.

Lillian´s boobs literally hold about a gallon of milk on them, which he has drank. But it seems solid food doesn´t work the same. Apparently, her milk is, as she said, light and easy to digest. Pretty convenient, for her.

This is not the best, but he can´t complaint.

 

Besides, he´s no longer with the huge psycho Lillian was. The huge nightmare mommy she became for him. Now, he´s with Melissa, the lovely lady, still very big though.

There hasn´t been any difference on their heights. He´s still pint size, and she´s still a 6´6” amazon. And smokin´ hot! Now, he´s with this woman he really likes being with. One could say this is a dream come true. But it isn´t.

 

He feels like a burden to her.

Jonathan knows what Melissa wanted, and taking care of a man who was shrunken is not it.

She shared her goals with him on the very first date they had. She wanted to travel. See the world, move out. But with him there, that´s not likely to happen. Besides, he´s not even sure if she’ll take him with her.

She knows she would, she´s a great woman, and really caring; she was so concerned, when he read the messages she left him while he was “away”, he knew she cared. But it doesn´t mean there´s not something else she´d like to do, instead of taking care of him.

He feels bad. Jonathan knows he´s in need for help. Even if he hates to admit it; but he´s uncapable of getting anything done. Even climbing a chair is hard.

She doesn´t show it, but he´s ruining her plans. Messing up with her goals. He´s… holding her back.

“Maybe… if I was with someone who wanted this…” he thought. But Jonathan knows only one person who´ll dedicate her life to take care of a shrunken man like him.

 

He was “custom” made for Lillian. Shrunken down to fulfill her desires. Become a surrogate of a kind. He didn´t like it. Not a bit. And thinking about it just gives him crossed ideas.

He struggled to escape, and one day she just let him go. He asked no questions since that´s what he wanted. But what will happen next? He should´ve thought about it.

The effects of the milk were not disappearing. He wasn´t growing back to his old size. Instead of stepping out like a free man, he walked out like an abandoned, dependent, and partially needy guy. That wasn´t fair.

Melissa welcomed him in her house. She was happy to see him again. He knows there was a little something between them, a sparkle if you please. Even after all this mess took place, she was supportive. She was always there. Even the reason why she grew was because she was helping him. However, what has he given back?

 

After turning off the streams, after climbing down that chair, after walking, slowly, to the other room; Jonathan´s always thoughtful. Is there somewhere he could be? Is there somewhere he can fit right?

Every time he makes himself that question, the only place he sees fit on is Lillian´s house. The jovial woman, filled with joy every time she spots him. She wants him with her.

And she still does. But it seems they are kind of… giving themselves some time? Meanwhile, he´s living with Melissa. Partially wondering if they can become a couple. She´s so hot, and so… big.

She´s an amazon. A 6´6” fleshy, sexy, shapely lady. She´s so hot. But he doesn´t want to push anything and end up ruining what they have. He already feels out of place, let´s not ruin that even further.

 

“It´s… 3:00 pm… she won´t be home until 5:00…” he declared after he decided to climb the couch and lay there for a while.

This doesn´t feel as right as it should. He thought he could get back to his old life, but one thing was clear, he can´t.

He even told Melissa that he could take care of himself, move back to his place and climb up and down to get whatever he needed. But she just disapproved. In a concerned way, of course. Back then, her answer was clear:

“What? You want to live alone? Jonathan, look at you, you can´t. Trust me, it will be easier if you move in with me. I´ll take care of you while you… recover. And it´s fine, you don´t take up much space after all…” she giggled with that last part.

 

She said she didn´t mind. But is that true? She´s nice, and supportive. She even helped him set everything up to get back to work. But does she worry? Is she concerned that one day she´ll come back home and find him injured? Starving? He´s a burden, and he knows that.

He feels he just doesn´t belong in the real world anymore…

 

 

The day, so far, wasn´t quite what anyone wanted. Both, Lillian and Collin were upset because they didn´t have the chance to see the other; each one ignoring the reasons, or feel, of the other. And Jonathan´s been having this despondency every day. But things may get a little better on the late evening…

 

Colin was back on track. At around 7:00 pm. He couldn´t wait for the next day. He just couldn´t! Lillian came to his mind at all times. He wanted to see her, he needed to see her.

She was colossal, making him feel small, almost intimidating. But she was a gentle giant. Yesterday, he felt welcomed, cared for even. But he left the house before things got somewhere else…

Maybe she wanted him to go upstairs and look for her?

 

“Shit. What if she was naked on her bed. Her huge, soft body covered only by the sheets of her bed. Was I supposed to go look for her?!” He was overthinking everything. Maybe she gave him a sign and he just missed it. But that won´t happen again.

He´s jogging on the late evening. The street lamps turning on as he makes his way. He could clearly see the remaining daylight getting dimmer and dimmer until the night´s darkness began to fill the sky.

Stars appearing on the slightly cloudy sky. The sky was beautiful, quite a sight you can´t get on the extremely illuminated center of the city where he worked. But here, on this peaceful neighborhood, it was quite a view. One he didn´t took, or had, the time to appreciate.

 

Colin was almost there, just two blocks away from his goal. Lillian. He was sweating, he rushed, literally running over there. He just got home, got changed and drank some water. It would be strange if he appeared in front of her place on his office clothes.

As he made his way, breathing heavily, his heart beating faster than ever; a combination of excitement and exercise, together with a pinch of arousal, was making his heart race. He could already picture Lillian´s mammoth breasts. The smooth bounce of her bosom as she moved. He felt quivers down his spine.

 

His legs felt a bit like burning. He had developed some condition after a few weeks jogging, but he may have overdone it. He never ran this long. He was starting to get exhausted. But she was worth it.

“I… got… almost… there…” He forced himself to make it through the last block. He could already smell the sweet aroma of her house. Was it? Or was he just too tired he was already imagining things.

 

He was able to force himself the last couple feet, but right at the last three. He just couldn´t run anymore. In fact, he barely gave the last couple steps. One… two… three… and that´s it.

His legs couldn´t make it. He had to stop. And take quite some deep breaths. He found himself huffing on the sidewalk, right in front of her house.

Colin turned at the house. The lights on the patio were on, and so were the ones on the porch. He could see the lights on the living room on as well. She was there. For sure.

Now, the question is, should he knock? Ring her bell? Could Colin stop by and maybe thank her for what she did yesterday? Was that a good enough excuse?

The truth is, he couldn´t move. His legs were tired, a hot feeling, almost burning, spreading under his skin. His muscles had gotten the work-out of his time, that´s for sure. His mouth felt dry. Could he ask for a glass of water? Or would that be too much?

 

“She´ll think I´m one of those people who abuse someone´s hospitality. Should I even knock?” He had the hope that she´ll be outside. Picking up her mail or… whatever a single woman living at the suburbs does.

Colin swallowed. He made it all the way there, was he going to be a coward now? The most likely answer was yes.

“I… for how long have I been standing here?” he looked around. Someone standing for so long in front of a house that wasn´t his, almost at night, that was kind of suspicious.

 

Colin had a really hard time deciding what to do. He wasn´t sure if he really wanted to knock. But he didn´t want to leave either. Plus, his legs were not responding. He wanted to give a step, but maybe he needs a little more strength for it now. His legs, when he´s able to move either, will feel extremely heavy.

What to do, what? He had no idea. He couldn´t decide. Lucky him, the front door was getting open.

 

Before he could even think of moving, Lillian emerged from inside her house.

The colossus of a woman ducking and stepping out of her house. Her huge form, moving so gracefully, her wide hips swaying from a side to the other sensuously as her feet made their way.

Long, heavy steps, she was enormous, and she was carrying a bag in her hand, one that seemed smaller than it probably was. Was she taking out the trash? He had no idea, what’s more, he forgot he was there.

 

Colin had no idea what to do. Suddenly, she turned at him. She noticed a guy waiting at the sidewalk. He was hard to miss, mostly because of the bright yellow track shirt he was wearing.

“Colin? Is that you? Oh, honey, what are you doing here? I thought you jogged in the mornings.” Of course, she saw him. She was just “casually” taking out the trash. “You look a bit tired, sweetheart. Would you like to come in? Maybe… have a drink?” Maybe milk?

Lillian knew exactly what she was doing. And yes, he does look tired.

Colin´s eyebrows rose. Was she inviting him in? Of course he wanted to come in! the only problem was… his legs don´t seem to be responding…

Chapter End Notes:

You can find more chapters at my patreon, I just posted chapter 62 over there!

Here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234