- Text Size +

Jonathan was amazed by the enormous woman standing right in front of him. He knew she´d be bigger, but he wasn´t expecting to be so agape. From his point of view, she was looking at him from high above with a big smile. He couldn´t make words come out of his mind.

Jonathan was really surprised by the new height difference, but what had him speechless was the fact that he was boob level with her; and if that wasn´t much, Lillian was wearing a cardigan, really tight, he peeked for a second, but it was enough. Her humongous breasts seemed as if they were going to burst out of her top by ripping the buttons out of it. He swallowed as he started feeling his hands trembling a little.

Lillian was touched by it, it seemed as if the cat´s got his tongue. Her mere presence was enough. And something else that gave her that big fat smile was seen the progress of her plans. She knew exactly how tall Jonathan was before; more like how high he reached on her. It was more than noticeable for everyone who knew him, he had shrunk. But she was specially thrilled by it.

“Oh boy just look at you…” she thought as she kept staring at him for a moment. “You look utterly adorable… I just wanna… I…” she wanted to squeeze him in between her arms, lift him up in the air as she celebrated his new size. But she couldn´t, not now; still, she was not going to stay there just like that, so she said:

“Jonathan!” and then she threw her arms over him and pulled him into her. Jonathan couldn´t react, before he knew it, he was in the embrace of his enormous neighbor. When she pulled him, his head fell right in the middle of her bosom. He couldn´t lie, part of him liked it. He was now in touch with the smooth flesh of her huge tits, he was sure that each boob was as big as his head, if not close enough. He couldn´t see anything, but he loved the feeling of her soft skin caressing him, her sweet scent was now intoxicating him, filling his nostrils.

He couldn´t even step back because of the sheering strength she had, but he didn´t want to, he was in heaven now, a soft warm heaven. And also, he was starting to get aroused, he could now feel his member rising on his pants; lucky for him, his pants were baggy enough to hide his semierect member for a while longer.

“I was worried…” she said trying to give him an excuse for such “contact”, “I couldn´t find you last night, I knocked and knocked, but no one showed up.” She said playing her part. She was lying, she just wanted to hug him really bad.

He tried to reply, but no words could be understood from inside her bosom. She could hear he was talking but she couldn´t understand. She squeezed him tight just one last time before she let him go. He couldn´t breathe properly, but he didn´t care, he could´ve died between her boobs and it´ll be worth it.

“Sorry honey, you were saying?” she asked as she gently pushed him away.

Jonathan took a deep breath to compensate the lack of oxygen he was having seconds ago. But he didn´t mind. After clearing his throat, he said: “Yeah, ehem, about that… well I was on a date… I think I told you” he replied looking up at the statuesque woman on the main entrance.

“Oh right! You did tell me… I guess I forgot haha” she replied.

Melissa was curious about who may be at the door, so she stood up and joined Jonathan. Once she stepped into the living room, that was right next to the main entrance, she couldn´t believe her eyes. She could see Jonathan standing on the door, with his baggy clothes, but he was looking up at a certain woman. But not any woman, she was the tallest woman she had seen, and on top of that, her body seemed thick all over, in a very curvaceous and sensuous way.

She couldn´t believe how puny he looked right next to her. Even she would be a shorty compared to her. Melissa kept walking as she was amazed by the imponent presence of the amazonic lady at the door, she could tell she was older than them, but she looked great. She also noticed that Jonathan was paying very close attention to her, she came to think that she must be someone important, at least for him.

“Hi there…” Melissa said waving at Lillian, and as she stepped closer, she could only think “wow.”

“Well, hello there… you must be Jonathan´s date I guess” she replied, she was a very attentive woman, and she could easily come to the conclusion that if a woman was there and he has had a date yesterday, well it´s logical to think she´s his date.

“Yes, we were on a date last night…” she replied wondering who she was, but she was not going to wait for Jonathan to introduce them, as she stopped right next to him, she could tell he was dumbfounded. So she added: “My name´s Melissa by the way” she said as she extended her hand for a handshake.

“Nice to meet you Melissa, I´m Lillian… I live right next door” she replied as she took hold of her hand and pointed at her house with her other hand.

Melissa was surprised by the big size of her hand; she could easily engulf hers. Then she wondered if that´s what Jonathan felt when he was close to her. She was wondering what relationship these two may have, but she was more surprised by how little the gentle amazon in front of her made her feel. They were both smiling at the time.

Jonathan came back to reality, regretting not being capable of introducing them, but that was pretty much done by now. “W-would you… like to come in?” he asked.

“Sure thing, but I´m not going to stay long, I have some things I´d like to do…” she replied.

Melissa was wondering if she did mention the fact that Jonathan was shorter now, if she was his neighbor, then she must recall how tall he used to be. She felt a little suspicious, but she could make those questions later, now, it´s time to move somewhere else.

Both of the women walked into the living room as Jonathan closed the door behind them. When he turned, he could see Lillian´s immense butt wrapped in the tight fabric of her jeans. They were really tight and he could see everything, their round shape perfectly drawn inside them. His mouth watered at the moment. And if it wasn´t enough, he could see how they slightly wiggled as she walked, her hips swayed from side to side and her cheeks trembled a little with each powerful step. He couldn´t help it, her ass was way higher than before, closer to his sight zone.

 

Moments later, they were all in the living room, sitting on the couch. Melissa was sitting on the armchair as Jonathan was sitting on the couch, right next to Lillian. Needless to say, she sat next to him on purpose. Her thick body just pulling him closer with her weight.

Melissa could see how big this lady was, her hips were wide, and her butt flesh just sprayed in the couch, she was surprised by how a woman her size could move so elegantly, and for the most, how come she didn´t notice Jonathan´s shrinking? She couldn´t hold it any longer, she needed to point at the pink elephant in the room, she asked:

“So, uhmm, Lillian, don´t you… notice anything different on Jonathan?” she asked pointing at him.

Lillian blinked a couple times, of course she did, but she wanted to avoid it, at least for now. “Like what?” she asked back to Melissa.

“Well… isn´t he… I mean, doesn´t he look kind of… shorter?” she asked.

It was true, Lillian came to the conclusion that Jonathan met Melissa before his shrinking spurt. Else, she would´ve thought Jonathan was just a short guy. Now that they both knew, she needed to be clever with what she said, pushing them away from the eminent truth, so she replied:

“Wat do you mean by short?” she needed to play dumb a little longer.

“I mean…” she wasn´t sure what she was not getting, she had met him before right? She pointed at him with both arms as she continued: “just look at him, is he as tall as he used to be when you first met?” Melissa was kind of confused, she couldn´t be so blind.

“I´m not sure…” she said scanning him, just thinking how cute he was starting to look. “I mean, I´m a very tall lady so… I can´t tell how tall someone used to be… I remember he wasn´t very tall, but how tall were you honey?” she asked turning at Jonathan.

He swallowed and said: “Uhmm, well, you know…” he had the idea that she knew, but for some reason she didn´t recall, or she just paid no attention to him. “I was… 5´9” w-when we met.”

“5´9”? Oh no honey, if you were that tall, the you could reach all the way over here…” she said as she held her palm a little over her chin level. “But I guess, you´re… down here.” She added as she lowered her hand all the way to her chest.

Jonathan lowered his gaze a little to look at where she was pointing, when he did, he was hypnotized by the voluminous flesh of her breasts, so big, so round; and he used to be between them just a moment ago. He could still remember the aroma and the smoothness of their touch. Lillian did it on purpose, just to see if she could easily draw all of his attention at her, and it worked! It was just a test, but it was a really good start for what was about to come.

“Yes…” Melissa started, interrupting Jonathan´s fantasies. “That´s cause he´s 4´9” now” she said kind of dryly given the fact that she could not notice the difference. A normal person who knew Jonathan would´ve noticed he was a foot shorter.

“WHAT?!” Lillian added, pretending of course, but it seemed really natural; and she was also amazed that he had already gone a foot down in just a few days. “A foot! Oh my god, that´s terrible… you must be really scared, you poor thing, come here…” she said as she then wrapped her arms around him.

There he was again, in the strong yet smooth hands of this enormous woman. Now that he was a little more serene, he could notice how bigger she felt. He had not been hugger by her like this before, but he had an idea of how thick her limbs were. Now, her arms seemed thicker, he tried to hug her too, and he could tell that his arms could not make it all the way to hug her torso. Lillian was big, and really top heavy, her boobs were barely below his chin. That´s because they are both sitting, but her boob flesh was pushing his head up, he had to crane his neck to avoid sinking his head on her cleavage.

“Awww, I can´t imagine how you must feel” she continued, but he wasn´t scared, at least not now. At this precise moment, he felt amazing. He was intoxicated by her scent once again, so sweet and nice. It really helped a lot that he was in her warm and gentle embrace. He couldn´t tell why she was doing it, but she didn´t want it to stop. He was getting hard again.

Melissa rose an eyebrow trying to figure out the reason for this sudden affection. She may be trying to settle him down, or who knows. But it wasn´t very common for someone who hug his neighbor so tight, at least not a neighbor you just met a few days ago. She couldn´t deny it, seeing her hugging him so tight made her feel a little jealous.

“Yeah, he believes it´s the milk” she said trying to cut off the unnecessary affection scene.

“The milk?” Lillian asked feeling a little nervous.

“Yesh…” Jonathan replied as he was still attached to her bosom, then he pulled out and said: “The milk from the gallon you gave me…” he added.

“So, she gave it to him” thought Melissa. There was something in that milk, when she tasted it, she could tell there was a little something with the flavor.

“I gave Melissa some, but nothing happened, haha, I mean, what were the chances that such thing as milk could shrink someone” he said half laughing.

“Haha, yeah, I mean, it´s ridiculous…” Lillian replied playing her part, but then she asked in a more serious way: “So, Melissa, right? You just… just had the milk now? Or was it…”

“Just now, actually, a couple minutes before you arrived” Melissa said.

“Oh ok…” she said kind of concerned, but she decided to discard that conclusion herself, so she added: “Yes cause, I´ve had that same milk for… what now, a few years, and I haven´t seen anything weird about it.” She replied.

Jonathan knew that there was just another cause for it, but he didn´t want to mention the word “sex” or “ejaculation” in front of Lillian. He felt really shy about telling his mature neighbor about it. “Yeah, that was our best guess” he said.

“Ok, well, then you´ll have to keep checking on what causes this, uhmm, shrinking…” she said as she stood up from the couch. “I got to go now, like I said I have to run some errands, but I guess I´ll see you later Jonathan, and also, very nice to meet you Melissa…” she tried to act as natural as possible, but Jonathan knew she wasn´t the type of person who steps out just like that, lucky for her, Melissa didn’t notice, more like she didn´t care that much so she just waved and said goodbye.

 

With that said, Lillian departed, leaving Jonathan and Melissa alone on the living room.

“So… you wanna come here for a hug too, my poor little baby” Melissa said in a mocking tone as she extended both of her arms as for a hug.

“Come on, it wasn´t like that” Jonathan replied.

“Haha, of course it was, she just wrapped her hands around you and you just let her do what she pleased. It seemed to me that you were kind of liking it.” She said.

“N-no I wasn´t… and even if I was, you cannot tell why.” He said.

“Oh, I can´t?” Melissa said now driving her hands to her boobs and squeezing them together. Jonathan saw her and knew she had the exact idea of what he liked about Lillian´s “affection”. Melissa´s boobs were not as big as Lillian´s, but they were still big.

“Fine, I give” he added.

Melissa just giggled at her small victory, then she laid back. She still had some doubts on the shrinking, but she´ll let them go for a while. Now, they could just talk about something else for a while. And she knew exactly what she wanted. “Say… should we go to your room?” she asked.

“M-my room?” he replied kind of confused, and suddenly thinking of something else.

“Yes… but only to see your room, you won´t be getting any sex” she added noticing the sudden change on his reaction when she mentioned the word “room”, “I mean, it´s only fair since I already allowed you to get into my room” she added.

Jonathan figured out there wasn´t much to do down there so it shouldn´t be a bad idea to head upstairs. But he kept wondering, why was Melissa still there? If it wasn´t sex, then what is she doing there? As they climbed the stairs, he kept trying to figure out the reasons she had to stay there, or even to be there, she had gone all the way to his house and been there for a few hours, and she had just met him the previous day.

He then turned his doubts into suspicion, what if she was the one who caused his shrinking. He had shrunk the day he met her. But then he remembered the slight amount of height he loose before meeting her, about four inches, but way before their date. If he could recall properly, he noticed some slight changes before the date, so she may not be the cause; maybe a possible suspect.

“Ok, here we are…” he said as he opened his bedroom´s door and gave her a good view of his room.

Melissa stepped in and was amazed by how organized it was, but it was mostly because he had just organized his stuff a few days ago, there wasn´t much mess yet. But what she did noticed were all of the figurines he had on the shelves around his room, they were a lot.

“Pretty cool, I like the decorations…” she added as she inspected the room.

Melissa knew Jonathan was into anime as much as she was, if not for the same anime series he at least had the same notion of it as she did, only that in a different orientation. She came to an idea, so she spoke:

“Say… Jonathan, you and I, you know, we both like anime… and we´re both friends, right?” she asked as she sat on his bed, with some sort of eager cheering smile, she had something in mind and he could tell.

“Yeah…” he replied, it was pretty cool that she already considered him a friend, rather than maybe just someone to have sex with; Melissa was in fact a very attractive woman, and he wasn´t the manliest man, and you can add that to the fact that he was shrinking and she wasn´t freaked out. He can´t ruin his shot with her, best case scenario they grow a stable relationship, sex included; he was also turned on by her new height, having such a “tall” woman even slightly interested in him was more than he could ask.

“I was wondering…can you… maybe just for this once… call me Mel-san?” she asked, she felt really shy for it, but she just wanted to try something.

“Mel… san?” he asked.

“Yes.” She said as she started to stand up. He began to crane his neck as she reached higher and higher, she stood nine inches higher than him, so it was hard to keep eye contact that close.

Melissa had her reasons to “visit” Jonathan, for once, she was kind of freaky so she sort of felt attracted by the shrinking he was having, this could be her chance to impose herself over a smaller man, a man who will actually shrink as time goes by. Part of her was eager to see him shrink.

“Say it” she said with a tender sensuous tone.

“Mel…san” he said.

She smiled and said: “Ok, say it again” she repeated.

“Mel-san” he said feeling kind of weird, but he was feeling excited to have such a tall woman next to him, her boobs were really close now. In fact, she was leaning closer to him.

She was standing really close and she said to his ear: “Just once more…”

“Mel-san” he said for the last time before she passionately made out with him. She kind of liked how it felt to instruct a man what to say. This was her first test to see what she could be capable of doing, and see if he´ll allow it. And to her, it seemed as if he was going to obey her orders. She didn´t mean something bad, or harming him, she just wanted to be in control, so far, she was.

They stayed there, making out, she was kissing him passionately as he had to stand on his tip toes to reach her. She was thrilled and also kind of turned on, meanwhile, he was starting to build a tent, on his pants.

While they were there, there was something else going on next door, at Lillian´s house. She was at her bedroom, pulling open one of her drawers as she thought: “This is great, so so great. I could barely keep myself there, he´s so short now… and so fast, at this rate, it´s only a matter of time before I… well we, before we change our lives, for good.” She thought as she pulled something from the drawer.

She held the object on her hand and when she sat on her bed you could see what she had, it was a breast pump.

“I´m not sure how much he has left, but it´s not soon enough to start collecting more… after all, there babies are full.” She said as she squeezed her left breast. A small droplet could be seen in the edge of her huge tit, in the tip of her hard nipple. As by now, her plan was going pretty well.

Chapter End Notes:


This story is up to chapter 12 on my patreon, you can also find some other of my stories there


https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234