- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Caitlin and Sarah have Stephen all to themselves, now at normal size. What's next for the tiny man?

After growing themselves to giantess size and taking Stephen for their tiny slave, Caitlin and Sarah resorted to their normal size, shrinking themselves using the same machine that they had made themselves grow with. Stephen didn’t stay the same size, either. He shrunk down to a few inches tall, still lodged inbetween Caitlin’s buttcheeks.

The girls got dressed after resorting to normal size, but Caitlin didn’t put pants or underwear back on and Sarah kept her shirt off, although she did put a bra on. It was an older bra, one that was too small for her big boobs. Caitlin let another fart out, this one blowing Stephen out of her butt. Sarah caught him as he flew in the air and then brought him to her boobs.

“Remember these?” she asked. She then placed Stephen in her cleavage and shook her boobs back and forth. She had to put her hands in her cleavage to separate her boobs and allow Stephen entrance between the two mountains in her bra. Once he was in her cleavage, she let her boobs squish him, only his head poking out between her boobs.

As she shook her boobs, however, he began sinking between the mountains of fat. Sarah then lifted her bra over her head, letting her big boobs fall out. Stephen didn’t have either of her nipples to hang on to and he fell, eventually rolling down her big belly until he was able to grab on to her bellybutton. He pulled himself up and entered the cave that was her bellybutton.

Noises came from inside the cave, but there weren’t any monsters or bats in this cave – Sarah must have been hungry.

“Awwww. There’s a little boy in my belly,” Sarah said. She grabbed her belly and began to jiggle it. That made Stephen continuously lose his balance inside her bellybutton. Caitlin looked at Sarah’s bellybutton and came up with another idea.

She then bent over, putting her butthole in front of Sarah’s bellybutton. The light Stephen saw was blocked off now. He looked back at the exit to the bellybutton to see Caitlin’s butthole blocking the way. Did she want him to try and push at her butthole?

He went over to it and placed his hands out. When he touched the sticky anus, his hands got stuck. He couldn’t get his hands off of Caitlin’s butthole. It then puckered, sucking his arms into it. Once again, he tried to get his arms out, but had no luck.

“I can feel him touching my butthole!” Caitlin said. “He’s stuck inside my butthole!” she then stood up, pulling Stephen out of Sarah’s bellybutton and wedging him, once again, between Caitlin’s buttcheeks. This time, however, he was unable to move. Caitlin then pushed her butt muscles, relaxing her butthole and letting another wet fart escape her buttcheeks. To avoid Stephen from flying out of her butt again, she clenched her buttcheeks this time.

“Smell that, little slave. I know how much you love it,” she said, she then started shaking her butt back and forth and smacked it. She was having so much fun having so much control over a creep. He was getting exactly what he deserved now.

The fun wasn’t over, however. Caitlin then began to feel something inside her stomach.

“Oh God. I think I have to poop. Get out of there, little pervert. I don’t want to have to get you out of the toilet when I poop on you,” she said. She then stuck her finger between her buttcheeks, scratching her butthole until she felt Stephen. She pulled him out and her and Sarah went to the bathroom.

Sarah locked the door when they got into the bathroom, giggling ecstatically. She wondered what Caitlin had in store for Stephen as she pooped if she didn’t plan on having him in the toilet. Caitlin placed the tiny man on the toilet seat and turned around. She was going to sit on him as she pooped.

Stephen looked up as he was placed on the toilet seat and saw Caitlin smile and chuckle as she turned around and began to slowly squat down, her bubble butt getting closer and closer to him before the biggest butt he’d ever seen came down on top of him. She moaned as she sat down, rubbing her buttcheek on the tiny pervert underneath her.

She then began to push, relaxing her butthole again as the turds splashed into the toilet water. She pooped out six long turds before she decided it was time to proceed with her next plan.

“Time to wipe,” she said. She then lifted her left buttcheek and peeled Stephen off her butt. After pulling toilet paper off the roll, she placed Stephen on it and lifted her butt again. Stephen felt like he was on some sort of ride as he was carried on the toilet paper under Caitlin’s butthcheek and to her butthole. She then started wiping her butt, using Stephen to help.

He was lucky not to be covered in poop, but did get stuck in Caitlin’s butthole once she was done wiping. She noticed that when she looked at the toilet paper and didn’t see anything but residue of poop on it.

“He’s stuck in my butthole again,” she told Sarah, and the two girls laughed about it. Caitlin then stood up and bent over, opening her buttcheeks to give Sarah a view of her butthole.

“You see him?” she asked. Sarah did indeed see Stephen, who was trying to pull himself free of Caitlin’s sticky butthole. Sarah licked her lips as she saw him.

“He looks…delicious,” Sarah said seductively. She then brought her face closer to Caitlin’s butthole, sticking her tongue out and licking it from bottom to top. Caitlin loved feeling Sarah’s wet tongue licking her butthole. It made her moan.

“Oh, yeah,” she said as she moaned. Sarah had licked Stephen right off Caitlin’s butthole and he was now in her mouth.

Stephen’s view was now Caitlin’s butthole. He was glad to be free from the sticky butthole, but he was now in Sarah’s mouth. “Please don’t eat me!” he said. He had heard her call him delicious. Despite his plea, Sarah brought him into her mouth, filled it with more saliva and swallowed the tiny man. He did indeed taste delicious. She burped after eating him.

“Now there really is a tiny man inside my belly,” she said, the giantess BBW rubbing her bare belly. Caitlin stood up and then got on her knees, her head in front of Sarah’s belly.

“I can hear him squirming,” she said, and the girls laughed.

“I can’t wait for him to come out of me,” Sarah said, rubbing her belly.

“Yep. Soon, he’ll be coming out of that big butt of your’s,” Caitlin said, slapping Sarah’s butt. Stephen had always dreamt of being eaten by a BBW, being inside a fat woman’s belly. Now, his dream was a reality. He just hoped that he wasn’t digested and came out of her butt in one piece.