- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission for YukaYukkes! A follow up to his original Yukari commission, taking place right where the first one left off! This time, the focus is on the relationship between Yukari and her giant girlfriend Mitsuru on their day off! Hope you guys enjoy!

Yukari was sound asleep in her girlfriend Mitsuru’s panties, surrounded in darkness within her panty drawer. She was forcefully drawn from whatever pleasant dream she was in by her gigantic girlfriend’s smiling, relieved face. “I’m up, I’m uuuup!” She griped, rubbing her tired, waking eyes. Mitsuru sighed, nearly knocking her tiny lover down with the gust created by it. “Good morning, Takeba. How did you sleep?” She asked. “Uh, fine. Why?” “Oh, no reason. Now, come, it’s time we had breakfast.” Mitsuru said, lowering her open palm into the drawer, prompting Yukari to jump into it as it soared into the air.


Yukari sat down on Mitsuru’s smooth hand, sighing in that typical morning exhaustion fashion. “Sorry to have woken you so suddenly.” Mitsuru apologized as she walked to her kitchen. Yukari just laid back on Mitsuru’s ring finger, snuggling up to it. “It’s OK, Suru. Hey, know what we forgot to do this morning?” “Hm? What?” Yukari puckered her lips and smooched Mitsuru’s finger. “A good morning kiss~” Mitsuru faintly blushed. “O-Oh, yes! We should rectify this… horrible oversight~” Mitsuru quickly rebounded, reciprocating Yukari’s playful tone.


Mitsuru puckered her lips, bringing them down onto Yukari, smothering her in sheer pillowy bliss. Yukari eagerly kissed Mitsuru’s lips back, before their union parted, both as red as radishes. “Good morning~” Mitsuru cooed, placing Yukari on the table in the dining room. “What did you want for breakfast, dear?” Mitsuru asked. Yukari paced around the table, coming to a rather expected conclusion. “Pancakes, please!” Mitsuru chuckled and set about her cooking. 


“So, Takeba, you’re not going to believe the dream I had last night.” Mitsuru said. “Oh yeah? What was it?” Yukari answered, engaging the conversation. “Well… I was shrunken in someone’s bedroom… and then you came in, but you weren’t you, you were your Shadow-” “My Shadow?! Huh, alright. Keep going.” “Well, she was huge, and she took me up and used me like a toy and abused me. It was awful…” “That does sound awful!” Yukari exclaimed in agreement. “I’d hate to be big, honestly.” “That’s an… unusual response. What makes you say that?” “Well, the smaller I am… the more of you there is to love~”


Mitsuru’s face went red as quickly as a traffic light. “O-Oh, I… I see. Well, I… I love you too, Takeba. I would kiss you, but I’m rather busy making pancakes.” “Ohh, I’m sure you could leave for a couple seconds and give me a sm-” Yukari didn’t even have time to finish as Mitsuru scooped her up and slid her on her shoulder. “Now I can~” She teased, planting a “small” kiss on Yukari’s miniscule body before returning to her cooking. 


As Yukari blushed, she glanced down the curve of Mitsuru’s neck, and further down, staring deep into the long canyon of cleavage below her. “See something you like~” Mitsuru teased her lover, almost immediately knowing where her gaze traveled. “Mayyyybe~” Yukari coyly answered. Mitsuru just smiled and rolled her eyes. “Well? What are you waiting for? An invitation? Go~” Mitsuru said, motioning her eyes down to her chest. Yukari beamed ear to ear and slid down the bra strap, nestling herself in between the soft, jiggly, hulking boob, and the silky bra. Mitsuru just grinned down at her. “You know, you could’ve just asked to go there instead of my shoulder, Takeba?” “I know! It’s just more fun to slide in like that.” “I’ll keep that in mind next time we take a bath~” “I sure hope you do~” Yukari kissed into the deep, buoyant flesh.


“Oh, Takeba~?” “Yeees, my big beautiful Mitsuru~?” “Pancakes are ready.” She said, sliding the pancakes out of the pan and onto a large plate, stacking two for herself and one for Yukari. “You’re not going to eat from there, are you?” “Can I at least come back when I’m done?” “Of course you can, sweetheart~” “Oh, yes!” Yukari said as Mitsuru craned Yukari out of her bra. After she placed her on the table, she cut up the pancakes, taking special care to take the crust off Yukari’s (Yukari doesn’t like the way the crust is so smooth, making it harder to eat and get to “the good stuff” as she calls it). “Go on, dig in.” “You don’t have to tell me twice!” Yukari didn’t even have any silverware, she just dove into the fluffy baking like a drill to the earth. After about 20 minutes, she barely even made a dent in it. Yukari wasn’t going to finish it- she knew it, Mitsuru knew it. Yukari just enjoyed spending time with her girlfriend; and Mitsuru felt the same. They had each other, and that’s what mattered.


“Want me to save the rest for later, or do you want me to eat it?” “Oh, bu ahn ahve ih!” “What?” Yukari swallowed. “I said, you can have it!” Mitsuru smiled and slammed her fork through the one Yukari was eating. As Mitsuru chewed, Yukari positioned herself just hanging over the table, staring down Mitsuru’s towering form and down her pillowy lap and slender legs. She began to think to herself, “Man, what I wouldn’t give to-” “You want to sit between my legs, don’t you~?” Mitsuru had basically just read her mind. Yukari excitedly nodded. “Can you at least wait until I get dressed?” “Aww… fine…” “Thank you, Yukari. Just give me a minute to finish these.”


After about a minute, Mitsuru took Yukari back to her drawer, pulling out her signature black dress and white blouse, complete with long black boots and red bow on the collar. She picked up Yukari and sat down on the couch. “Now,” She dropped Yukari right onto the dress, letting her bounce for a couple seconds as she steadied herself, “You can sit in my lap~”. She finished her tease, turning on the TV and laying back, intending to enjoy one of her rare days off with her girlfriend.


Yukari lay herself down on the black fabric, basking in her lover’s sheer immense presence. She remembered back when she had built up the courage to actually ask Mitsuru if she wanted to date, watching the perfect “Ice Queen” melt right in front of her. Yukari would probably put that down as one of the best days of her life. Mitsuru made being small fun. She took care of her every need, made her feel comfortable, had basically infinite money, and as the cherry on top, she was drop dead gorgeous.


Mitsuru brought her hands down onto Yukari’s body, covering her body like an immense, warm blanket. “Haah… so warm…” Yukari sighed in pure bliss. “Comfy~?” “More than you could possibly imagine~” Yukari closed her eyes, letting herself drift off to sleep, not noticing that Mitsuru slowly tucked her down the front of her panties, for a “surprise” when she woke up…


Mitsuru recalled the nightmare she had earlier, of a giant Shadow Yukari enslaving her to live in her butt forever. She thought about just how different the Yukari in her nightmare was to the one in her panties right now. She breathed a sigh of relief again, knowing that her Yukari would never do such cruel things to her. She lightly rubbed her crotch, petting the sleeping Yukari and rewarding her for simply showing her giant girlfriend affection. Yukari snuggled up closer to her lover’s groin, purring to herself, as Mitsuru slowly began to drift off to sleep with her, thankful that the nightmare was an illusion after all…

THE END