- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for CrazyGuy225! He wanted a story about someone winning a contest to meet Kiryu Coco, the Vtuber, and becoming her shrunken foot pet! I'm not super into Vtubers, but I do like Kiryu Coco, so this was a lot of fun to work on! Thank you for commissioning me! Hope you guys enjoy!

You were one of Kiryu Coco’s biggest fans; one of hundreds. But now, you could prove it! You were watching one of her livestreams, participating in a “Week w/ Coco” contest. Whoever donated the most money during the stream would get to, obviously, spend the week with the dragon herself. Plus, all of the money would apparently be spent on a charity, so that was nice.


In any case, the stream was about 5 minutes from being done, and you still had the highest donation, a whopping $4,000. You were absolutely confident that no one would out-donate you. “4 minutes left, you guys! Is anybody gonna beat Cray Zee? I’m excited to see! Oh, wait! We’ve got a $5,000 donation from TojoFan!” Oh no. Someone outbid you. 3 minutes left now. You looked at your bank account: $9,243 total. You contemplated to yourself if it was worth it. How badly did you want this? “Only 2 minutes left!! Aahhh I’m so excited to meet the winner!!” You heard Coco’s cute voice and immediately knew.


You donated your money.


All of it.


“Wha-?! This is a crazy ass donation, dude! $9,243?! Holy shit! Cray Zee is back on top with a fittingly crazy number! And with 60 seconds on the clock! This is insane!” You leaned back, 100% certain you succeeded in getting a week with your favorite streamer. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. “Coooongratulations, Cray Zee! You’re the winner! See you soon, dude! And as for the rest of you, I’ll see you later, motherfuckers!” She said, shutting the stream off. You pumped your fist in victory, before hearing a knock on your door. Did they seriously find you already?


As you stuck your hand on the doorknob, you immediately felt exhausted and woozy. You barely opened the door, seeing another vtuber, and friend of Coco; the shark girl, Gura. “Hey, you’re the winner, right?” She asked. You could barely keep yourself standing as you nodded. “Cool. Well, just give it a couple seconds, and you’ll be in here in no time.” She held up “the chum jar”, a prop she would use on her streams. “Buh… Coco…” “Don’t worry, you’re still going with Coco, I just need a place to keep you in your packaging.” “Pa… cuh…?” You couldn’t even finish before you passed out on the step. Stranger still was you could sense your body changing, and Gura’s hand… wrapping around you? Before you felt cold glass, and somehow drifted off to sleep.


When you awoke, you could swear you were still asleep. It was pitch black, and the cold glass from earlier felt strange against your body. You felt around for something, anything, to latch onto, but to no avail. Then, from beyond the darkness, you heard what sounded like footsteps, and an obscured, yet familiar voice. “Oh, awesome! They made it!” Coco’s voice sounded like it was coming through an obfuscating filter, which was kind of strange. You didn’t have time to think about that, though, as you could sense yourself getting launched into the air, flying up for a couple seconds before landing back on the curved glass surface. “Package is a little big, though… Oh, no, did Gura put them in the jar again? I hate it when she does that…”  Coco whined. Wait, jar?


All of a sudden, you felt yourself stop flying, landing on… something. “Alright, let’s open this bad boy up!” She exclaimed. The darkness you laid in burst with light and a horrific ripping noise. You stared up in awe at Coco’s enormous face stared down at you. “What’s up, motherfucke- oh, damn it! I knew it! She put you in the jar! Hang on…” She said, grasping the jar and lifting it out of the package it was laid in. She unscrewed the top, letting a tidal wave of fresh air through the top. As you took in as much air as you could, Coco’s hand descended into your glass prison, her pointer and middle finger pinching your miniscule form up. Wait a second… you were shrunken! You somehow hadn’t even realized that you were the size of an ant! And in front of Coco herself!


“Sorry about that. I’ve told Gura to quit that, but she really likes it for some reason. Anyways… what’s up, motherfucker?! Welcome to Coco HQ!” She exclaimed. You looked around; the room was almost painfully average for such an eccentric personality. It almost looked like an example home on a housing website. You opened your mouth to say something, but no words came out. You looked down at yourself in confusion, took a breath, and tried again; not a sound, noise, nor peep escaped your throat. “Oh, yeah, forgot to mention: the thing we used to shrink you has a possible side effect of permanent muteness. Sorry!” Well, what a tremendous help that was. 


“Anyways, lemme put you on my chair. I gotta stream in a few, y’know? Hope you enjoy the front row seat~!” She teased, placing you inches from a giant can of energy drink as she began to sat down. “Ah! Wait! Almost forgot the most important thing!” She jumped up and ran over to her bed, picking up her signature purple tail. She pointed at the metal tip at the end, smirking at you: “Play your cards right, and this could be your next spot~” She teased, sticking it behind her into her plump rear with a pleasured moan.


“Alright, NOW we’re ready.” She sat down, started the stream with her characteristic “What’s up, motherfuckers?!”, and began interacting with chat. You stood by her enormous thigh as she streamed, playing some sort of indie game you didn’t recognize, interacting with chat, and occasionally, her hand would brush over you, giving you a small noogie and keeping you close to the milky white thigh.

In your boredom, you placed your hand on her thigh and traced along the length of her leg and came to the edge of her chair.


You stared down to the floor, eyes squarely on her brown loafers. In the recesses of your mind, you had always wondered what her shoes were like. And her nylons. And her feet. And her toes… Alright, yeah, you had a foot fetish, and, yeah, you kind of wished that you were in her loafers, or under her desk, staring up at her bare, sweaty feet as they loomed over you, smothering you between the floor and the slick soles…


“Uhh, dude?” Coco chimed, pulling your attention back to her. “Stream’s paused. What’re you doing?” You shrug and nod “no”. Coco narrows her eyes at you before sighing. “Alright, if you say so. Just don’t fall off, ‘kay?” She instructed. You nodded in approval as she returned to her stream. You decided it would probably be better to head back to her hips, taking one last look at her well-worn, humid, sweaty loafers… you wiped away a small strand of drool and traipsed back to her hips for the rest of the stream.


Once she closed up, she scooped you up into her enormous palm. “Well, that was fun, huh?” She said. Her expression changed, though, from a mild joy to a curious raised eyebrow. “Hey, so… what were you looking at my loafers for?” She asked. You went flush with embarrassment, almost thankful you couldn’t speak. “Oh, right, muteness. Well, lemme just ask, and be honest: have you got a foot fetish?” There it was. The big question. You considered lying to her, keeping your secret hidden. But then she hit you with a saddened look, and you couldn’t help yourself. You nodded yes, choosing to remain honest to both her, and yourself. But, to your surprise… her face lit up!

“Wait, really? Awesome! This is kinda embarrassing, but…” She leaned in closer, whispering in your ear (or more accurately, your entire body), “I have a fetish for tiny people~” Your eyes widened in surprise; now that you thought about it, it made sense. She did have a lot of size content on her streams, not to mention the fact that, well, she literally shrank you. Well, technically Gura shrank you for her, but that’s just a technicality. “Actually, you having a thing for feet makes this kinda convenient. See… I’ve always kinda wanted to have a little guy at my feet. Most of the other fans that do this whole week with me don’t wanna do that. They usually just wanna stay in my big ‘ol honkers. I don’t blame them, of course, but it gets kinda boring just carrying horny fans around in my boobs, y’know?”


She kicked her loafers off, flopping onto her bed while holding you in her hand still. “So… wanna play a little now~?” She questioned, almost as if she knew the answer already. You fervently nodded, and Coco’s face lit up with joy. “Awesome! I’ll just put you down here…” She slid you down her lithe fingers onto her soft bed, looming her titanic nylon-clad feet far above you. “Let’s see how good your puny little body feels against my big ol’ feet~” She cooed, lowering the soft fabric onto your miniscule form and sandwiching you between her soft mattress and warm, soothing foot. You close your eyes, taking in every one of your other senses; the smell of the nylons, just freshly washed, flowing into your nose; The fabric itself, soft and fluffy, and springy as well, like how you would imagine a cloud to feel.


You could hear her soft, excited voice as it echoed through her body as she spoke. “Holy crap, you do not feel good…” Your heart sank at her words, but only for a moment; “You feel amazing! Your little squirms and wriggles feel so good against my big, soft peds~” You could feel yourself light up with joy as she praised you. She released a relaxed, pleasurable sigh. “Man… stepping on you is like using a slice of heaven as an insole~.” She suddenly gasped, removing her feet lightning fast and staring down at you with a big smile on her face. “Dude, I have the PERFECT idea! What if, tomorrow, on my stream… you hang it in my loafers? Just to see how you feel better, you know? Whaddya say~?” She asks, leaning in with her characteristic smug grin. Once again, you nodded like a bobblehead. Coco’s face lit up as she plucked you from her bed. “Awesome! I’ll talk to you tomorrow. In the meantime, here’s where you’ll sleep…”

She opened up a drawer packed full of socks; ankle socks, gym socks, stockings, nylons. Socks of all shapes and sizes and varieties. “Take your pick, little guy! Any sock you’d like, feel free to snuggle up inside~” She teased. You looked around at all your choices, settling on a well worn pair of gym socks. “There ya go~. All good?” You shot her a thumbs up, before she smiled down. “Great! Goodnight, motherfucker~!” She teased, sliding the drawer closed and leaving you there until the next day…

………………………….


You were fast asleep inside of Coco’s gym sock, the warm, worn fabric providing the perfect blanket and mattress; it was like a big, Coco-scented sleeping bag. “Little guy~” You heard Coco’s voice deep within your dream, assuming it was just part of said dream. “Little guy~, wakey wakey~” Her ethereal, smug voice cooed. You opened your eyes, Coco’s smug smile beaming down at you. “Good morning, motherfucker~! It’s almost time to start the stream! So wake up- I gotta put you in my loafers!”

As soon as she said the word “loafers”, you shot awake, hopping into Coco’s open palm as it soared through the air. The view beyond her fingers bounced with each step she took, hovering over her musty brown loafers. “Right or left?” She asked. You pointed to the shoe on the right, getting dropped into the leathery insole, the stale air permeating through the whole space, stifling and suffocating you before her foot even entered the domain.


“Oh, yeah, I didn’t mention this earlier, buuut I’m goin’ barefoot today!” She said, giggling as she lowered her enormous pale foot into the leathery plains of the loafer, snuffing out all the light and air within the stifling space. Her foot was warm and smooth and soft to the touch. As her foot slid you over to the toe section, her big toe smashed you in the face, her second toe prodding your torso and midsection.


Coco couldn’t help but laugh at your “predicament”. “Ahahaha! Oh, man, you feel so GOOD! I know I said this was a 16 hour stream, but I might have to leave you in my shoe 24/7~! You like that idea~?” She asked, scrunching her toes and grasping your body inside them. You lapped at her toes as she grasped firmer and firmer. “I can tell by the way you’re licking that you’re as in love with the idea as I am~! Great to hear! Alright, little guy, hope you’re ready for the first day of your new life: as my itty bitty foot pet~”


She stopped scrunching her toes, relieving you of all the pressure and freeing you up to worship her feet even more. As you lapped away at and worshiped her immense foot, all you could think was how lucky you are; to spend the rest of your life with Coco’s wonderful foot. You shed a small tear of joy as you heard her start up her stream with her signature “Good morning, motherfuckers.” This was your life now. A streamer’s foot pet. Forever. All your money was totally gone, donated to a charity you didn’t even know of.


And it was worth every last penny.

THE END