- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission for VengefulEdgelord! They asked for Karen from Street Fighter to be shrunken and taken by Juri, Menat, and Rose. Much like his last commission, he asked for some cruelty, so be warned if that's not your thing! With that said, enjoy!

Karen was in the midst of a heated brawl against Juri Han, with Rose and Menat standing on the sidelines, spectating with a keen interest. Both Karen and Juri had forgotten exactly what they were fighting about. Something about “truly owning” the winner. Honestly, it didn’t matter right now. Either way, Karen was losing. Hard. As she loosed a desperate punch at Juri, she deftly avoided it, her neck moving away as if it were a serpent. Juri’s foot then flew forward, knocking Karen right in the face and knocking her flat on her ass and giving her a bloody nose.


“Looks like I win, girly~” Juri said with a sickly sweet malice practically oozing out of her voice. “That means I own you now~. Watch this!” She said, beckoning Rose and Menat over as they stood over her beaten body. “Alright, girls- you know the deal. Brace yourself, brat- we’re about to get a little… hands on~” She teased, the three of them all homing in on her, her vision slowly going black and her body becoming more and more exhausted, the girls’ cruel, facetious laughter ringing through her mind as she drifted into subconsciousness, feeling herself… diminishing?


Karin slowly opened her tired, heavy eyes, staring up at the trio of girls. However, strangely, she only saw the tips of their toes. So she looked up… and up. And up. Higher and higher and higher, like a tourist staring up the length of a skyscraper. As she craned her neck up, she finally caught a glimpse of the girl’s smug, smiling faces. “Wakey wakey, twerp~” Juri teased. “My, she’s adorable. A fitting person for a pet~” Rose cooed. “Ooh, I can’t wait for my turn with her~!” Menat exclaimed, practically squeaking in delight. 


As the three of them ogled her shrunken body, she stared down at her body; her clothes had been completely stripped off. “Looking for these~?” Juri beckoned. She looked at her hand, dangling Karen’s clothes like bait on a hook. “You want ‘em? Come on- Jump! Jump!” She teased, twitching her hand back every time Karen leapt up to grab it. “Oh, almost got it! Just a little higher~” Menat teased, snorting back laughter. Karen couldn’t jump any higher. “Aww, can the poor little pet not jump high enough~? Guess you don’t want these then~” Juri mocked, standing up and moving to the closest trash can. “Oh, don’t be so fussy! It’s not you’ll need them anymore~” Rose mockingly reassured. 


Juri began to stomp back to her spot in the trio, sitting down and positioning her sweaty, musty feet above Karen. “She’s right- if you had those on, you’d be drenched to the bone~” She teased, scrunching her feet and “wringing” the sweat out, the meteoric drops raining down on her as she ran around and dodged, getting smashed by a giant droplet and getting soaked in Juri’s sweat. The three of them all burst into laughter as Karen tried to whip the sweat off of her body. 


“That’s enough teasing for now, wouldn’t you say? I think it’s time we leashed her like the proper pet she is now~” Rose stated, pulling out a small collar; perfectly sized to Karen’s neck. Karen attempted to back away, but Menat’s enormous hand pushed her forward. “Now, now, don’t run away! You’re our pet now, so you need to be properly collared~!” Menat said excitedly. “Yeah, pet, get your little collar on so that your new life can begin~” Juri mocked, pushing her feet in tandem with Menat’s hand. She was dragged closer and closer to the open collar, squirming to get away. “My, she’s making such a fuss! Don’t worry- we’ll break you in soon enough~” Rose stated, clasping the collar around her neck and handing two toe rings to Juri and Menat.


Karen tried to rip the collar off, but it was far too strong. “Hey, pet.” Juri’s voice beckoned. Karen turned towards the booming, malicious voice; “Think fast!” She quickly hooked a leash onto the collar around her neck. “Hahahaha! Wow, you look like a proper pet now~! You’re even coming with me on a walk- a long walk~” She menaced, hooking the other end of the leash to her new toe ring. She thumbed open her stirrup, pushing Karen forward into the dank abyss within. “Quit being such a wimp. Nothin’ to be scared of- it’s just me. Oh, wait- I am scary~” She menaced more, before Karen was collected into the stirrup and slammed into the immense, toned, damp sole.


“There we go~! Alright, girls, remember the deal: We each get her for one week, got it?” “Mmhm!” “Of course. Do you hear us in there, little pet~? You’re going to spend the rest of your miserable little life with us, living off our perfect feet, like a disgusting little leech~” Rose explained, prompting Juri to stamp her foot down. “Ahahaha! That’s right, you worthless little mite! You’re nothing but a leech! A disgusting leech! Ahahaha! And you’re gonna be ours- forever! You’re never getting away from us, pet. Or should I say… slave~” She said, increasing the pressure on her foot, smothering Karen even further into the acrid, pillowy sole. “Alright, we’re done here. I’m out. Come on, pet- make my feet feel sublime~”


The girls said their goodbyes, and Karen was bombarded with Juri’s heavy, crashing footfalls, her body being faced with mounting pressure before it was released, and she could feel herself hurtling through the air before being met with another cataclysmic stomp. She tried to use her leash to climb out of her, but the stomping was too frequent, too cruel and brutal. Each and every step was like torture; the pressure, the sweat, the suffocating air, the disgusting heat radiating from Juri’s powerful peds. It all came together in a nightmarish fusion for the unfortunate shrunken Karen. Juri, meanwhile, was enjoying her new foot pet’s fruitless squirming. As inexperienced as she was now, Juri couldn’t wait to start properly breaking her into the perfect insole for all three of them. Knowing that Karen would become what was possibly her greatest stress toy made Juri beam from ear to ear, as she continued the walk back to her house, eager to get to training their newest pet…


—WEEK 1: JURI—   


Juri finally arrived at her small, cozy apartment. “We’re home, pet. Gotta wipe my feet~!” She slowly ground her foot along the carpet, and although Karen was somewhat protected by the shelter of the stirrup, it didn’t do much against the horrible feeling of being dragged along by Juri’s sole. As she scraped her foot, she laughed at Karen’s misfortune, before strolling over to her couch and throwing her feet up, turning on her TV. As she idly watched whatever news was on, she scratched her foot, smashing and bruising Karen into the sole of her sweaty foot.


“Hey.” Juri said, trying to get Karen’s attention. “Hey, dumbass!” She angled her ped onto the edge of the table, digging itself into Karen like a giant razor. “Come on, do something! Lick my foot! You’ve seen firsthand how sweaty it is, haven’t you? Well, get licking!” She plopped her feet back up on the table, waiting for the blonde to lick her acrid foot. Karen, arrogant and prideful as she was, refused. Juri, being the malicious and cruel person she was, couldn’t let this slide. “Alright, fine. You don’t wanna clean my foot? Then I guess I’ll have to clean up your act.” She vaguely threatened, standing up and strolling over to her bathroom.


She began to draw a bath, keeping the bubble mixture close by. She stripped off her clothes, finally freeing Karen from the disgusting humidity of her stirrup. “Welcome to the fresh air, loser. Don’t get used to it~” She menaced, walling Karen off on both sides with her enormous peds. “I’m really curious as to who’s gonna break you first- me, the girl with the crystal ball, or that fortune teller? Hey, blondie- do me a favor?” She moved her feet together and sandwiched Karen them, their overwhelming odor and the force applied nearly knocking Karen unconscious. “Break for me~” She stared up at Juri’s malicious, cheshire grin through the small slit her feet created, before Juri turned to the bath. “Heh, lucky little shit. Time for a dip~” She cooed to herself, separating her feet. Karen took deep breaths, trying to get in as much air as she could, before Juri brought her foot up over the tub, choking the shrunken girl as if she was in a noose. “Wow~, what a great looking bath, huh~? All nice and sudsy~. Hey, test the water for me, will ya?”


Karen was plunged into the soapy water, forced under by the gargantuan foot as Juri stepped into the tub. She lay back, sliding her feet up the end of the tub and letting her sudsy feet rest. Karen was stuck between Juri’s big and second toe, coughing up soap and trying to take in any air she could. Juri heaved a relaxed sigh. “Man, now this is the life~” She cooed, squeezing her toes and bruising her shrunken prize. Once the pressure alleviated, she attempted to scurry away. Juri, of course, wasn’t having any of that; she pressed her foot harder into the ramped wall of the tub. “Oh, no, no, no. You don’t get to go anywhere. It really hasn’t sunk in yet, have you?” She leaned in, her enormous face looming over the terrified girl. “We own you. I own you. You aren’t a person anymore- you’re nothing but a pet. A toe separator. A disgusting little foot fucker~” 


Juri proceeded to pluck Karen up, sliding and rubbing her between the crevasse of each of her toes. “See this? This is all you’re good for now. Pampering our fucking feet. Licking, and kissing, and loving every last inch of our sweaty, smelly, wrinkled, beautiful feet. Once you accept that, then, trust me, your life is gonna get so much easier~” She explained, holding Karen in front of her titanic face. Karen huffed and held her eyes shut. “See? Was that so hard?” She asked. Karen opened her eyes, facing a surprisingly gentle (if disingenuous) smile. “Now, come here; time for your reward~” She said, slowly bringing Karen to her soft, purple, pillowy lips…


Karen lurched backwards through the air as Juri’s laughter exploded. “Bahahahahaha! You actually thought I was gonna kiss you?! Are you fucking stupid?! You’re only fit to touch my foot- hell, you’re lucky I’m even touching you with my fingers! Get back in there, you sappy little loser- we’re going to bed.” She rose out of the tub, sliding her foot across the carpet and grinding Karen along the fibers. Juri got dressed in a tanktop and baggy pants, grabbing Karen in her toes and lodging her within their confines. She leapt into bed, lying on her stomach and curling her toes and squeezing her pathetic for into the ridges of her toes. “So? Like your bed, pipsqueak? Get used to it~” She says, drifting off to sleep. Karen struggled as much as she could, but Juri’s powerful feet were too constrictive and overpowering. “Mmnh… keep squirming… twerp~...” Juri mumbled in her sleep.


As Karen began to panic, she realized just how horrible this situation was. This was going to be her life now- nothing but an accessory to these women’s feet. Only valuable as a helper. A cleaner. Or, like Juri said- a toe separator. Her eyes began to well up, trying as hard as she could to cope with her situation, crying herself to sleep, praying that the next day would be possibly be better. But, knowing Juri, every day would be more horrific than the last…


— WEEK 2: MENAT—


After the nightmarish week Karen had endured with Juri’s horrible foot and cruel actions, the week was finally over, something Juri whined about to no end. Juri stomped to their meeting place, the excited Egyptian eagerly waiting for her turn with their shrunken pet. “Hello, Juri! Have you got her?” “‘Course I do. Here she is…” Karen was yanked out, coming face to face with Menat’s joyous face. “Ohh, she is even cuter than I remember~! I can’t wait to put you in between my toes~! Oh, or under my peds~! Ohhh, I’m just so excited~! I can barely contain myself~!” “Yeah, yeah, just take her already. She hasn’t broken quite yet, but she will.” Juri explained, unbuckling Karen’s leash. Karen excited try to get away from Juri’s powerful fingers, but, of course, she was far, far too weak to get away, as Menat locked her own toe leash onto Karen’s neck, taking Karen out of Juri’s hand and placing her within her own stirrup, leaving only her head outside the wall of fabric.


“Thank you, Juri! I’ll talk to you later~!” “Whatever. Just make sure you really hammer home that she’s a pet now, alright?” Juri said, walking away in silent frustration. Karen watched her leave, concerned but nonetheless thankful her torture was over. Of course, then Menat ogled her puny body within the restraints of her stirrup. “Ohh, you are simply too cute! That silly hair, those pert breasts neatly tucked away in my stirrup, your teeny tiny form pressed against my enormous sole. Adorable~” Menat doted and praised the tiny girl, bringing her titanic lips down upon the sole of her foot, smashing Karen into the two enormous pillows. “Alright, time to go home~!” She cooed, pushing Karen deep into the stirrup and softly stepping on the ground, not realizing that in her gentleness, her foot had scrunched up, squishing Karen into the faint wrinkles of Menat’s foot, gently walking and wedging her deeper into the deep crevasse of her foot’s wrinkles.


Once Menat arrived home, she removed the girl from her stirrups, undoing her leash and depositing her on the floor. “OK! Time to play a game~” She cooed, looming her foot over Karen. “You have one minute to avoid getting stepped on by my big, soft foot, and if you don’t, you have to spend every night this week in my sock drawer~! Be warned- I haven’t washed them~” She explained the stakes, bringing her foot back, smiling down at her shrunken pet. “Are you ready~? GO~!” She raised her foot up and brought it down for a stomp, Karen deftly avoiding it, using the impact to knock herself back, and using her acrobatic prowess to keep the momentum as she ran. “Ohh, you’re so quick~! But 100 steps for you…” She raised another foot, and Karen unfortunately wasn’t nearly fast enough to avoid her toes smashing down onto her.


Menat clapped to herself in amusement. “Yay~, I win~! You get to stay in my sock drawer~! And tomorrow, I’ll wear those socks all day~! And the next day, and the next, and the next~! Ohh, this is going to be so fun~!” She plucked Karen out from between her toes, bringing her over to a drawer full of used socks. “You and I are going to have a great week together~!” She planted a kiss the size of a house on the girl’s pathetic body, before lowering her into her new suffocating prison of socks. “I’ll wear you in the morning, OK~? See you tomorrow~”


As she closed the drawer and left Karen in the pitch black stink, she felt around and felt the soft fabric of the sock, recoiling in disgust as she slid into the only thing that could be considered a bed in this disgusting place. She cried once more, realizing this was what her life was now going to be. No matter how much she wished, or prayed, or struggled or fought, it wouldn’t help. She was nothing now. Nothing. Nothing…


—WEEK 3: ROSE—


After a full week spent by Menat’s feet and socks, the time finally came for Karen to be passed to the third and final girl: Rose. Menat softly strolled her way to the designated spot, excitedly waving at Rose once she spotted her. “Rose! Over here!” “Yes, hello, Menat. Have you brought the little Karen for me?” “Mmhm! She’s right here~!” She said, plucking Karen out of her stirrups and unhooking the leash. “I’ve had plenty of fun with her, and I have some things to do today, so I’ll just give you to her, and then I’ve gotta run!” She handed the sweaty, shrunken girl to the Italian fortune teller, before heading off on her own way. Rose’s face loomed over Karen, like a comet approaching an ant. “Hello, pet. For the next week, you are to spend every waking hour within my stockings. This should be fun~” She said, removing her stocking and dropping Karen inside the long blue tunnel.


As Karen reached the bottom, she bounced back up, quickly being forced back down by Rose’s hefty foot. As Rose wriggled her toes to get her foot comfortable, Karen managed to slip in between Rose’s big and second toe, and started to sob. Through the blue nylon, Rose saw her pet in tears. “Oh, my. Is there something wrong, pet?” She asked. Karen looked at her indignantly. It was like a bad joke. She raised her voice as loud as it could possibly go: “Of course there’s something wrong! I-I’m a human being! I have wants and needs! I don’t belong here!” She started trying to tackle the nylon mesh of Rose’s stockings, simply getting pushed back by the springy material. “I have to get out! I have to find my family! Have to… have to…” She collapsed, and continued sobbing, punching the wall of Rose’s toe cleavage.


Rose simply responded with a “Tsk, tsk, tsk”, and a disapproving wagging finger. “Bad, bad pet. Human being? Wants and needs? Family? What on Earth are you even talking about? Pets shouldn’t worry about such things. All you need to worry about is whether or not your masters are pleased. Now, as I’m sure you remember from your days as a person, you’re to wear shoes with stockings. So, with that in mind, let’s get you and my foot settled…” As she descended into the dank, putrid space of Rose’s heel, Karen stared up at this week’s master, and just asked: “How?” Rose stared at her, confused. “How what?” “How can you do this to me? Not just me- to anyone?!” Rose scoffed at the shrunken thing between her toes. “Well, it’s rather simple: You wouldn’t do this kind of thing to another person. But, due to your size, I don’t see you as a person. Therefore, I can do this to you…” She squeezed her toes together and lowered her foot into the shoe. “I hope that helped clear things up. Now start licking.”


As Rose’s foot pressed onto the poor shrunken girl, no care was taken for Karen’s wellbeing. She was smothered by Rose’s titanic, sweaty toes. Every raised foot Rose did gave Karen next to no reprieve as Rose continued to squeeze her like a stress toy. The more she squeezed and abused and tormented her, the more Karen thought to herself about what Rose had said. Was she a human anymore? Could she truly be classified as a person now? The more she thought, the less she cried, surprisingly. It was almost as if she was telling herself that to cope. Maybe… Maybe she deserved this? Maybe she belonged here, at the toes of her superiors…


Yes… this was the life for her…


—WEEK ???: ???—


Karen mindlessly lapped away at the humid, putrid foot above her. She didn’t know what time it was, or the day. She didn’t even recognize who’s foot she was under. As she guzzled the nearest drop of sweat, she thought to herself about how perfect her life was, that she would be privileged enough to suck the sweat off the soles of these gorgeous women. She could feel the foot soar through the air, smashing down with an almost unbothered cruelty. “God, tormenting you is so fucking fun~” Karen recognized the malicious voice and their harsh actions; she was in Juri’s stirrup. “I’m so glad we broke you. Ever since your pathetic little ass gave up your humanity to be a mindless little foot-fucker, my foot has felt so much better~. You love my big foot, don’t you? Prove you love my foot- lick! Lick like your life depends on it, my little bug~!” Karen eagerly lapped away at the sky that was Juri’s sole, choking down her sweat like it was medicine. Yes, this was the life for her. A steady diet of sweat and dead skin.


As Juri walked, cackling to herself in amusement as she abused her pet, Karen cried. Not in sadness, or because she was upset or anything like that. No. This time, she cried tears of overwhelming joy. This was how she wanted to live; between the acrid feet of her masters’ feet, smashed and smothered and abused beneath them as they walked and strolled and stomped. This is how she wanted to live- how she was meant to live.


Forever.


THE END