- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission for anonymous! They wanted the Vtuber, Pomu Rainpuff, to shrink a bunch of "naughty" chat members and force them to worship her, and crush them in the process! I wasn't too familiar with this Vtuber, but looking up some clips, she's really funny and charming! She was super fun to write for/with. Hope you guys enjoy! 

You were sitting there, watching one of your favorite VTubers, Pomu Rainpuff, play through a game live on her Twitch channel. Now, she wasn’t too good at the game, but she wasn’t too bad either. You thought it might be funny to message something, joking about her skill. You messaged “Simply an issue of skill”, prompting a small giggle and a mocking impression. After she finished her small bit, she moved on to the next one. “Oh, guys, did I mention yet? I’ve got a list now- a big list. It’s a big list of all the people who tell me I’m bad at games. So if you guys ever make fun of me for- for being bad at a game or something; there’s the list.” You chuckled at what you thought was a joke before she returned to playing. 


Once the stream was over, you fell asleep in your soft, comfortable bed. When you opened your eyes, you found yourself in a very unfamiliar environment. It looked like you were on… some sort of brown leather? You heard an unorganized, confused chorus of voices. “Where are we?” “What’s going on?” “Not this dream again!” “Man, I’ve got work tomorrow!” You slowly rose to your feet, before a cutesy voice, bellowing like a thundercloud, boomed through the air: “I’m Pomu~!” You covered your ears to avoid bursting your eardrums, and forced your eyes shut as you recoiled. As you slowly opened them, you saw her: the cute fairy VTuber herself, Pomu. 


“Hey, you guys! So, remember all that stuff I said about the list? Well, I wasn’t joking about it! Ahaha!” She chortled at her handiwork, and no matter how much you covered your ears, her cacophonous laughter pierced through. “But, yeah, I shrank all you guys with my VTuber size magic. You didn’t know? Like, I’m pretty sure all VTubers have it. I mean, we talk about size stuff a lot, you’d think at least somebody would figure it out. But, anyway, I used to do this kinda thing with people that would come into my stream and troll me. You know, spamming annoying shit in chat, calling me names, that kinda stuff. But after a while, I got kinda… addicted? Would that be the right word? Yeah- I got addicted to how good it felt to just have a bunch of tiny people and tease and crush them and stuff, heheh… Sooo, yeah, that’s why you’re all here. I’m gonna crush most of you guys!”


As soon as she said that, everyone flew into a blind panic. Pomu, however, remained calm, as the throngs of people scurried about. “Hey, come on, it isn’t THAT bad. Think about it like this: you guys are getting crushed by a cute girl. I mean, how many people can say that? Wait, if they got crushed at all, then they couldn’t… Uh, nevermind, just don’t think about it when I crush you guys, ‘kay?” Despite your immense sense of terror and frantic state, you realized how bizarrely casual Pomu was essentially talking about murder. Though, maybe you shouldn’t be surprised, what with her Squid Game stream her threatening to kill Finana as a joke. But this wasn’t a joke. Pomu Rainpuff, the cute fairy who played Metal Gear and joked about being another VTuber’s daughter, was very much about to kill you.


“First, lemme take a seat~” Pomu said, lightly patting her pert rear, producing powerful shockwaves with each pat. “Gee, I sure do hope there aren’t any REALLY TINY people under me~” She teased, staring behind her as she slowly lowered her butt down to the ground, the tiny people beneath her attempting to dash away; but they were far too slow. Her petite ass crashed on top of most of them, with two lucky ones only getting their lower halves stuck underneath. “Aww, that’s really cute! It’s like you’re crawling out from under my butt! Buuut, that’s not where I want you to go~” She brought her finger down onto the poor shrunken people trapped halfway under her butt, raising herself slightly off the ground, revealing 4 red stains where people used to be. “Under you go~!” She cooed, shoving the two under her butt, the insurmountable pressure squeezing them until they popped.


Pomu snorted and giggled once she felt the little people’s bodies pop, a big, beaming grin across her face as she eyed down another group of tinies. She wiggled her toes in anticipation and barely contained excitement. “Hey, guys, bashing the walls isn’t going to get you anywhere! I can tell you’re trying to escape, you know~” She brought her foot up and began looming it over the frantic group. “I’m gonna have to punish you for being bad little playthings, hehe~” She giggled, bringing her bare foot down onto them, crushing some upon impact. But their horrors weren’t over yet, not even close. She dragged her foot back to its original position, her knee bending upwards and soaring into the sky as her foot neared her waist. Anyone still alive under her peds at that point had been thoroughly ground away into a red smear on her sole. “This is what you little bugs get for running away~!” She teased, scrunching her foot, squeezing anyone unlucky enough to get stuck between the pale white canyons of her toes. As their bodies ached and their bones cracked, the air was expelled from their lungs as her toes grasped their midsections. They went blue in the face, until, finally, that satisfying, squelching SPLAT.


“Shouldn’t have run away like that, little guys~” Pomu teased the remains of her prisoners relentlessly. “Man, my soles are all bloody and stuff now…” She actually sounded upset, looking around at the remaining potential victims within the strange space. “Hey! Tinies! I’m gonna try something new today! Something I saw in a bunch of those ‘size fetish’ videos on the internet! Everyone, come over here and start worshipping my feet! And clean the blood off!” She commanded. Of course, everyone actively ignored her, continuing their own different escape attempts. She sighed, raising a gloved hand into the air and snapped. 


In an instant, everyone was dragged towards Pomu’s body, gliding along the ground as if pulled by some invisible force. You were pulled towards her enormous feet as she excitedly wriggled her toes. “What, you thought the only magic VTubers could do is shrink people? That’s kinda stupid. Like, of course we have more. You heard that snap, right? Even that was magic. You can’t snap with gloves on, dumbasses! Ahaha! Heh- Hey, maybe when I shrank you guys, your brains shrank, too? Bahahaha!” She had to hold her stomach, barely containing her uproarious laughter, tears welling up in her eyes as she giggled at her own lame joke. 


She sighed as her giggle fit came to an end, staring down at the crowd of people below her. “Uh… what’re you guys waiting for…? Oh! Right, magic, my b.” She snapped her fingers once again and released everyone from their immobility, causing the group to try and run away again. “OK, NOW you can worship my feet! And, uh… what else do they do in those videos…? Eh, whatever, I’m sure it’ll come back to me while you guys’re rubbing away. So… chop chop!” She clapped her hands, and all the people that were running stopped moving, slowly turning back to Pomu’s titanic feet, and struggled to fight their limbs as they began moving towards them.


You tried to stop your arms from moving towards her foot, but no amount of willpower could possibly stop it. Your hands began sinking into her soft, pillowy skin, kneading it like it was the world’s softest pastry dough. “Haah, that feels nice~” She layed back, snapping her fingers and popping a pillow into existence. “Mmm, that’s the stuff~. Rub-a-dub-dub~, and… uh… I can’t think of a rhyme. Doesn’t matter, though. Keep rubbing~” She wiggled her toes in pleasure, relaxing and humming to herself as her prisoners worked tirelessly on her plush peds. Some of them were lost between her writhing toes, still forced to rub and work on them because of her “VTuber Magic”. Now that you thought about it… was VTuber Magic even real? Or did she just make it up to make fun of you all?


Suddenly, her toes sprang out (prompting pained screams from those trapped within). “I just remembered! Something else those girls do in those size videos!” You weren’t entirely sure what she was talking about, but you were fairly certain that you weren’t going to like it. Especially now that she was eyeing you specifically, licking her lips and reaching down to snatch you up. You couldn’t even hope to fight back as her magic kept you in place, her swift, gloved fingers plucking you up and dangling you precariously close to her mouth. “Alright, so, uh, have you ever heard of ‘vore’? You know, where you’ll, like, eat another person?” As soon as she explained it, you struggled and writhed in her vice grip, but to no avail. “Woah, woah, woah, calm down! I’m not gonna eat you! Like, that’s way too far, even for me… buuut~” She opened her mouth and rolled out her tongue, lurching her hand forward and depositing you upon its slimy surface, retracting back into its home chamber and sealing you in a disgusting humid blackness.


You tried to keep your bearing in the pitch black space, but were launched upwards into the roof of her mouth, the saliva sticking all over your puny body. Before you could even finish your panicked thoughts, a wave of saliva washed over you like a tsunami. You closed your eyes, held your nose, and held your breath, but not much could protect you from the assault of saliva. As it went on, you realized what was happening; she was sucking on you like a hard candy. You were being tasted, thoroughly, meticulously. And by the way she kept on sucking, she probably liked what she tasted. After a couple minutes being bombarded by her sucking, she finally opened her mouth again, peeling you off her tongue and grinning at your soaked form.


“Man, that was good~! Like, I didn’t even know humans could taste that good! But now, you’re pretty much out of flavor, and I really don’t feel like eating you… Oh! Wait! There’s another thing that size people like! What was it again…? Oh, yeah! I’ve seen some art out there of big people putting tinies in their armpits; So, guess where you’re going, little man~? Heh, even though it’s kinda generic, I can totally see why people say that…” She mused to herself as she lowered you into her armpit. As you were planted face-first into the smooth trench of Pomu’s pit, the saliva that you were soaked in stuck you to it like a bandage. 


As she closed her pit and sealed you in the shockingly well-maintained tomb of darkness, you could feel her stand up, returning to her full height. “Alright, guys, I know I’m using my magic and everything to make you all worship me an stuff, and I really appreciate it… buuut I’m bored, so, I’m gonna crush you all under my feet. And there’ll only be one survivor~” She said, tapping the arm you were trapped underneath and slamming you against it over and over again. “Welp, it’s been fun! But, you guys can all get crushed now~! Bye-bye~!” She said, in an almost childish tone of voice.


Meanwhile, the dozens of people below her cowered, as she raised her bare foot above them as they all ran. “Bye, Pomu~!” She sing-songed to herself as she stomped around the crowd, smashing them all into unrecognizable red stains beneath her soft, plushy peds. “Hehe, run, little tinies~! The big, scary Pomu is coming to crush you!, hehe~!” She started skipping through the crowd, smashing and crushing them as she went. As Pomu giggled, she felt fewer and fewer pops from under her feet. “Hm? Did I run out of tinies…?” She pondered, staring at the floor, spotting one cowering girl at the very edge of the black space. “Welp, looks like you’re the last one~” Pomu teased, bringing her enormous hand and thin, lithe fingers to the girl’s miniscule body.


“Got you~” Pomu cooed at the microscopic girl in between her fingers. She shook her hand up and down. The girl between her fingers cried out in terror. “Aww, don’t cry~. You’re not cute when you cry~.” She continued to relentlessly tease. “Hey, tiny. Do something cute. Squeak!” Pomu instructed. The girl, through tears, made the best squeaking noise she could. “That… wasn’t very good. Kind of not cute. Kind of cringe, actually. Try again- but cute this time.” She elaborated to her frightened prisoner. The girl stifled their tears, attempted to snuggle up to Pomu’s finger, stared up at her captor, and went: “hewwo, mastew Pomu~! I wuv you~!”


Pomu was not amused in the slightest. “That’s fucking creepy. Don’t ever do that again. Actually… I won’t let you ever do that again.” Pomu said, in an uncharacteristic deadpan tone of voice. She began to squeeze her fingers together, squishing the girl into a crimson, gorey pulp. “Oh, well! Sorry, little guy, no other little friend for you~” She said in a mocking sadness. She peeled you out of her pit, putting you back on the ground.


“Alright, little guy… congrats! You’re my new pet~” Pomu cooed, clapping her hands in delight. “I’ve gotta leave you here for a little while, OK~? Don’t go anywhere, or I’ll crush you like I did your friends~!” She threatened, walking into the large opening above the bizarre space, to the strange blurry world outside. “Wait!” You called. “W-Where are we, anyways?!” You asked. Pomu turned around, and grinned at you. “You sure you wanna know~?” “Yes! Please! Tell me! I deserve to know!” You bellowed. Pomu’s grin widened even further. 


“We’re in my shoe~!” She said, spreading her fairy wings and getting set to fly out. “Bye-bye, pet~! Time for Pomu to stream~!” She took off, leaving you alone in what you learned was her shoe. You watched as Pomu grew back to her regular height, your heart shattering into pieces. Pomu was impossibly big, incomprehensible even. As the rest of her body became blurry as the backdrop behind her, her foot slowly came into view, like a battleship arriving at port. You darted to the toe section, desperate to get away from the titanic toes as they found their way back into Pomu’s shoe. They curled around you, entrapping you beneath their behemothic size. You were trapped in darkness, surrounded by her deep, buoyant crevasses within her flesh. You started panicking, before hearing a terrifying voice through the boundless mountains of foot flesh and shoe. That same booming, haunting, cutesy voice…

“I’m Pomu~!”


THE END