- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for anonymous! They wanted Sweetheart (from Omori) to capture herself a tiny foot servant. They gave me a lot of creative freedom on this one, so I tried to take advantage of that a bit. Hope y'all enjoy!

In the dream world conjured by Sunny, there is a very beautiful, very arrogant donut girl named Sweetheart. Deep in this world of dreams, there is a whale named Humphrey, and deep within him are three genius slime sisters capable of creating clones of oneself. Sweetheart, being the arrogant, self-absorbed donut she was, realized that the only person who could meet the ridiculously high standards of dating her, would be herself. 


She ventured into the stomach of the whale, meeting with the Slime Sisters and demanding a clone of her be made. “Seriously? Why?” One of them asked. “What do you mean ‘why’? Isn’t it obvious? The only person possibly capable of being enough to satisfy me romantically is myself! I know what I want, what I like to have, to hear: it’ll be like I’m marrying myself!” “sigh alright… we’ll whip up a test clone to see how things go.” Another sister said, while the third snuck up behind and pulled out some of Sweetheart’s hair. “Ow! Hey! My perfect hair!” “Trust us, Sweetheart, this is totally necessary to creating a clone of you. Just wait out there for a couple minutes.” “Hmph! Fine!” She stormed out (surprisingly, without her characteristic boisterous laugh).


As she paced around outside, her thoughts raced on how great her clone could be. The more she thought about it, the more excited she became. And she waited… and waited… and waited… until finally, one of the sisters stuck her head out the door. “It’s almost ready!” Sweetheart shot up, pushing past her and the door and storming into the room. “Alright, quit wasting time and show me!” “But it’s not fi-” Sweetheart wasn’t listening, opening the cylindrical container as it poured out a light green mist. 


As the mist thinned out, Sweetheart and the Slime Sisters watched on in awe and anticipation. They stared, waiting, before a small… thing crawled out. They all leaned in to take a closer look…


The thing crawling out was a small, malformed clone of Sweetheart. It crawled over to Sweetheart’s pink shoes, which were comparatively the size of a small office building. Then, it immediately began rubbing against the shoe’s smooth surface, gazing up at their gigantic wearer. It smiled (or at least, something that looked like a smile), and squeaked “I love you!”. Sweetheart gasped, bringing her hands to her mouth “Oh… my… gosh…” “What’d you expect? We told you it wasn’t fi-” “I love it!!” Sweetheart cheered.


“You do?!” The slime sisters rang out in unison. “Yes! Oh, look how perfect it is! It’s smaller, uglier, stupider- it’s the perfectly inferior version in every way!” “So… you wanted a clone of yourself… to be inferior… so that you could love it?” “Exactly! I’m glad you understand. Now then-” Sweetheart plucked the small clone off the ground and held it up to her face. “Since you’ve taken a liking to my perfect feet, I shall dub you ‘Feetheart’!” She boasted. The little creature just kept smiling and responded “I love you!”. Sweetheart laughed her boisterous laugh, walking out of the lab.


“Hey, wait! You haven’t paid yet!” One of the Slime Sisters cried. “Hm? Pay? For what?” “What do you mean, ‘for what’? We just performed a miracle in biology and technology! And it wasn’t even fi-” Her rant was interrupted by Sweetheart’s boisterous “OHOHohoho!” before she darted out the door, Feetheart in hand. “Where’re you going?! We’re not fi-” But the door was already shut. The sisters looked at each other in disappointment. “Hey, did either of you notice that we never got to say a certain word?” “Yeah, we were always cut off before we could say it.” “Yeah. Shame we’ll never know what it was, since the sentences were never fi-”

……………………….


Back at Sweetheart’s palace, she stormed past her various Sprout Mole guards and into her room, jumping on the bed and unfurling her hand, freeing the miniscule creature within her grasp. “Hello, Feetheart. Welcome to your glamorous new home~! What do you think?” She asked. “I love you!” Is all it squeaked out. “Of course you do~! And who do you love~?” She continued. Feetheart paused for a moment, before squeaking “You!” “Right again! And you know what you’ll do since you love me so much~?” Sweetheart cooed, as Feetheart simply stared at her with a blank grin. Sweetheart smiled as she popped off her shoes and peeled off her socks. “You get to serve your master’s feet~! Go on, my little Feetheart! Serve my perfect feet~!” She commanded, placing Feetheart at the base of her heel as her feet stood in the air like gigantic office buildings.


Feetheart crawled forward and smushed herself into the soft sole of Sweetheart. She rubbed her whole body against the enormous wall of flesh, not unlike how a cat would rub against someone’s leg. Sweetheart laid back, soothed and massaged by the servant at her foot. “Oh, that’s it~, perfect~... Don’t be afraid to lick, little one~” She instructed. Feetheart didn’t totally understand, but she stuck her tongue out anyways, eliciting a pleasured moan from Sweetheart. “Mmm, yes, that’s exactly it~! Master is very pleased with her little foot servant~!” She cooed, wiggling her toes and reaching her hand down for her discarded shoe, her other hand reaching for her new foot pet.


“You did so well serving me and my perfect foot! But that was just to help me relax and unwind- You must also be able to service me while I’m out and about. Do you think you can handle such a task?” She asked the creature in her hand, belly-up from the way she picked it up. It struggled up onto its legs and said its characteristic “I love you!”. Sweetheart beamed; “That’s the spirit, my little foot pet~! Now, let’s get you into your new home within my perfect shoe~!” Sweetheart cooed, depositing her new insole into its proper place in her shoe. “I love y-” Feetheart was interrupted by Sweetheart’s foot entering into the shoe.


As Feetheart was smothered by her owner’s foot, she continued to writhe beneath it for her pleasure and amusement. “Ohh, yes, yes, yes~! That’s perfect~! Absolutely perfect~!” Sweetheart’s foot touched down on the floor, pressing down on Feetheart even further.  “You know something, my perfect obedient little Feetheart? I have a feeling that this is going to be the start of a very good, very long relationship~. And you know what else?” She raised her foot, bending her knee at an angle and talking at the bottom of the shoe;

“I love you~” She cooed, tapping her foot back down and setting off on a walk around her castle, mashing Feetheart beneath her soft sole as her foot gathered sweat with every step she took. Feetheart lapped away at the sweet peds of her new master, overjoyed that her love was reciprocated, although definitely not how she’d think. Either way, she was going to be with Sweetheart for a long, long time…