- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yet another commission for anonymous! This time they wanted Diantha from Pokemon to take a tiny and toy with them before finally eating them. Hope y'all enjoy!

You felt like the luckiest guy in the world. You had won the “Day With Diantha” contest, and as such had the chance to visit her on the set of her latest movie- “Revenge of the Giant Woman”. You had always sort of been into size things like that. Not entirely, mind you- you had mostly “dipped your toes in the water”, so to speak. And besides, Diantha was someone you aspired to be like- cool and confident, yet still kind and personable. As anxious as you were, you steeled yourself to meet your idol, and stepped into her trailer.


“Oh! Hello, young man. I’m assuming you’re the winner of the contest?” She asked. You nodded excitedly. “Great! I just got out of filming, and I’d love something to help me relax.” She said. You raised your eyebrow in confusion, prompting a giggle from her. “Oh, don’t worry. You’ll get it in a couple seconds~” She pointed at you and you began to feel dizzy. You staggered, collapsing on the floor. As you faded away, you caught sight of Diantha slipping her shoes off, before your consciousness faded to black…


You slowly opened your eyes, only to be welcomed by the sight of Diantha’s enormous foot looming over you. “There we are! Glad you could join me~” You heard her booming voice tease from beyond the foot’s eclipsing view. As you tried to come to terms with your new situation, Diantha’s foot began to descend on you, smothering you beneath the surprisingly soft sole. “Well? Don’t just sit there with your teeth in your mouth- put said mouth to good use, and lick my feet~!” She instructed. Considering the fact she could easily overpower you, you decided the best course of action would be to do what she said. You stuck out your tongue, and took your first lick.


It tasted… surprisingly good. It tasted like some sort of cake or rich candy, like an elegant, sweet dessert prepared by a master chef. The taste, the texture… even the scent given off was divine to you, overwhelming your senses with every intake. But Diantha wasn’t so easily satisfied by a couple measly laps.


“Not bad, not bad… Now, let’s add in those little arms of yours. Start rubbing~” She demanded, pressing just a bit with her foot to tell you further what you should do. Not that you needed more assistance, though, as you instantly began kneading her peds like clay. “Ohh, that’s good~! You’re not bad, little one, not bad at all! Just keep going~” She praised as you massaged and rubbed. After an unknown amount of time, Diantha lifted her foot, and plucked you off the ground. “You’ve done good on my feet, little one. Now, let’s see how good you are… as a cushion~” She cooed, dropping you onto her chair and slamming her pert butt right on top of your miniscule form.


Through her flesh you could hear her sigh in pleasure as she used you like her personal seat cushion. You could feel the intense weight spike up as she leaned back, fully relaxed. The pressure was horrifying, to say the least. Like being crushed by a hydraulic press. It was shocking, honestly, given the rather petit form of Diantha’s butt- not to say it wasn’t big, but it certainly wasn’t as big as some gym leaders you’d seen and heard of in other regions.


But, despite the fact that your bones cracked and ached, and you felt you could pop at any second… you were actually enjoying this. You couldn’t pinpoint why- whether it was general lust, or appealing to your size fetish, or maybe even spending time with your idol. Whatever it was, your brain convinced you that Diantha sitting on you like you were a seat cushion was, in fact, a good thing. And… maybe it was. Maybe, after all the trouble you went through to win that damned contest, this is what you deserved- to be under Diantha. No… no, that wasn’t enough. Not for you. You needed more. You were getting greedy underneath the rump of your idol.


It wasn’t enough to rub her foot, or to serve as her cushion… you wanted- needed- to go further. Further than any fan before or since had probably gone before. You needed to become Diantha. Or, at least, become a part of her, in all her magnificence… and there was really only one way to do that.


Diantha stood up, releasing you from the tomb beneath her ass. “Wow! You actually survived. Most people can’t say that. Well, not like they could anyways, since they’re, uhh… W-Well, since you survived as my cushion, I’ll grant you one request- within reason. So, go ahead. What would you wish of me~?” her eyes darted back and forth as she shifted the topic of conversation.


You stared right into her eyes, and motioned for her to eat you. She knew what you were trying to say, mostly from your hyperbolic body language. “Eat you…? Are you sure?” She asked, prompting you to nod. “Why? I’m still going to do it, mind you, but… why?” She questioned. You simply remained silent, and Diantha sighed. “Oh, well… it was nice sitting on you, I guess.” She said, opening her mouth. “Thanks for your time~” She said, sliding you into her awaiting mouth…


It was dark. Humid. Bumpy. Slimy. Everything was everything you wanted and more. You felt her tongue rise and smush you against the roof of her mouth as her saliva cascaded over you like a riptide. “Mmnh~, sho good~!” Diantha cooed to herself as she tasted you. After a couple minutes, her tongue returned to its neutral position, and slowly tilted itself back.


You felt yourself sliding back along the slick surface. You didn’t try to hang on or struggle. You simply closed your eyes… and let yourself fall down. Down, down the deep, dark tunnel of Diantha’s throat, into the pit that awaited you at the bottom. You splashed into her stomach acid, and allowed yourself to drift along listlessly, allowing yourself to be digested by your idol…


Meanwhile, on the outside, Diantha simply contemplated out loud to herself about what she just did. “Hmm… surprisingly filling. Although I do feel kinda bad… But, this is what they wanted, after all. I’m sure they’re much happier inside me~” She pat her stomach, causing the walls within to rumble and quake. But you didn’t care. She was right- you were happier now. You were happy to become food for your idol, turning into nothing but fuel for her perfect functions… and Diantha was more than happy to have obliged you.


As you drifted away, content at your imminent destruction, Diantha returned to the set, satisfied with your brief meeting… and her last meal~


THE END