- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A comm for Sheograth10! He wanted his characters Nesi and Amy to get up to unaware foot shenanigans, and I was more than happy to oblige! Hope y'all enjoy

Nesi stirred from her sleep, still groggy from the long night she had with Amy. Not that she remembered too much of it, of course- she was way too drunk and tired for that. She glanced around her room and her bed; not a single sign of the size-switching scientist in sight. She stretched her arms up and yawned, before rubbing her eyes and cracking her neck. “Guess she went home…” She concluded, getting out of bed and heading to make herself some breakfast.

…………………………..


Unbeknownst to the athlete, Amy was very much still around. In fact, she was rather close to her tomboy friend- clinging to her sole, to be specific. As Nesi strolled to her dorm’s kitchen, Amy bore the brunt of the tomboy titan’s footfalls. “DAMMIT NESI!! STOP WALKING! LOOK DOWN!!” She kept screaming. But her protests fell on deaf ears- or, more accurately, they didn’t even reach their ears in the first place. The squeaking complaints of the diminished scientist were masked perfectly by Nesi’s bare feet peeling off the polished hardwood floor of her dorm. 


As the titanic tomboy sat down to eat her breakfast, Amy finally got a moment to breathe (not well, of course- there’s only so much fresh air to be gotten from underneath a foot caked in the remains of yesterday’s sweat). “Jeez… At least the durability enhancement works.” She said, ever the optimist. Her brief time on the bright side didn’t last long, as the shadow of Nesi’s other foot flew forward, the bridge being used to scratch the “itch” that was Amy. Amy was smothered and assaulted by the smooth mound of skin, as Nesi wrung it around the sole of her foot, inadvertently managing to dislodge her shrunken trespasser.


Amy plummeted to the floor, landing with a THUD. She sat up, clutching her head in pain. “Come on… all that scratching and she still couldn’t feel me?!” She complained, glancing up to see the busy foot returning to its idle position- directly where she was laying. “Oh, you’ve gotta be KIDDI-” She was cut off by Nesi’s toes enveloping her as she idly flexed them. As she flexed and wrung them together over and over, Amy was kneaded deeper and deeper into the trenches of Nesi’s sole. Deeper and deeper, harder and harder, and there was nothing she could to to fight against the onslaught of Nesi’s idle toe-flexing…
………………………..


“Damn, I still don’t feel awake…” Nesi bemoaned, wiping her eyes and yawning. “Well, if that didn’t work, then I know what’ll wake me up.” She stood up, put her cereal bowl in the sink, and strolled into her bedroom. She took out her characteristic exercise outfit- red top, pink shorts, and a pair of gray, worn socks.


She did a quick upward stretch, yawning, before glancing over at her favorite pair of running shoes. She knew the route, she knew her record- time to break it.

………………………..


Amy was sweltering against Nesi’s heat. She bashed and fought and struggled against the immensity of Nesi’s sole. It was all in vain, of course- she knew that. Her struggles weren’t necessarily to break free, or even to get Nesi’s attention. It was moreso to convince herself that she still held some sort of “power” in the first place. Not that she minded being powerless, of course- this wasn’t the first time she was tiny, after all. She just preferred to have the other person know she was small. Like a safety net. Though that isn’t to say she didn’t totally hate this either…

……………………….


Nesi tied her sneakers on, giving them a quick few taps on the floor to get them nice and tight. “Perfect,” She said, stepping out of the dorm and heading outside, inadvertently trampling her trespassing passenger.

……………………….


Have you ever had a skyscraper fall on you? Most people would say “No”. But not Amy. She was actually fairly used to being hit by “falling skyscrapers”. Or, at least, that was the comparison she would make to Nesi’s incomprehensibly long, lean, muscular legs. To be fair, it was a very apt description. Slender, tan- hell, if you looked at it from a tiny’s perspective, and you squint your eyes and tilt your head at just the right angle, you might even see the beads of sweat running down their vast, unscalable length as windows.


But being like a skyscraper isn’t all just length and “windows”. There’s weight as well. And if Amy’s comparison to go by, then Nesi’s leg would be immeasurably heavy. As much as Amy tried to breathe, Nesi’s step instantly knocked the air out of her. It didn’t help that none of said air was fresh- it was tinged with the essence of Nesi’s sweat, almost disgustingly thick and difficult to take in. The humidity was almost tropic levels of uncomfortable, if not a little worse with the added pressure of Nesi’s footfalls.

……………………….


Nesi jogged along her familiar route, blazing the path as fast as she could, music blasting in her ears. Sweat poured down her chiseled form, between her generous cleavage, spilling down her toned abs and sliding down her legs. “Come on, almost there!” She thought to herself, motivating herself in her mind. In that exact instant, another, even more hype song came on her phone. “Oh, yes! YES! HELL YEAH!!” She bellowed, taking off even faster, stomping the ground with all her might.


This was it; she was in THE ZONE. She felt damn near invincible. The only thing that bothered her was a small irritation on the bottom of her foot. “What is that?” She asked herself. Suddenly, her head finally cleared, and she remembered what happened last night…

……………………….


“C’monnnn, it’ll be fun~!” Nesi teased, her bare feet looming over a shrunken Amy, framing her between them from Nesi’s perspective. “I’ll just smush you between ‘em, mash ‘em around~. It’ll be great~!” “I-I, um…” Amy stuttered, her inner “tiny mood” (as her and her friends called it) rising up to the surface in her inebriated state. “C’monnnnn, you know you want it~. My big, meaty, sweaty-” “P-PLEASE SQUISH ME!” Amy yelled, interrupting Nesi’s attempt to flirt. “That’s the spirit~!” Nesi said, smashing her feet together and laughing to herself, mashing her new toy around…

……………………….


Nesi smirked to herself. “So that’s what it is, huh?” She said to herself, chuckling a bit. “Well… I’d hate to disappoint my little foot toy. Lemme give her a real show~” She said, speeding up even more, trampling her even faster. 

……………………….


Amy had never been beaten to near death before, but she had a feeling that if she ever was, this is what it’d be like. Thankfully, her body wasn’t getting badly damaged, what with her increased durability and all. Her stamina, however, was a different story entirely. She was absolutely exhausted, her breaths labored, her joints aching, her eyesight fading; even the pain of Nesi’s trampling was getting more distant. She didn’t know how much longer she could stay awake. Everything was going black and silent, as her consciousness faded away…

………………………


Nesi arrived back at home, finding her sweat rag and wiping herself down. “Hah… what a run, eh, Amy?” She said, casually revealing that she was aware of her friend’s presence. She kicked off her shoes and walked to her room, sitting on the edge of the bed and propping her foot up by crossing it over the other thigh. “Amy?” She asked, poking the spot next to her. She waited a bit, before clicking her tongue and removing her sock…

……………………..


Amy struggled to open her eyes, her head pounding like a drum. As she slowly got to see her surroundings, she was shocked at what she observed; socks. Loads and loads of socks. Old socks, washed socks, gym socks, ankle socks- Amy was adrift in an ocean of socks. She looked down and saw that her lower half was also nestled inside the opening of a sock. “Ugh… I feel sick…” She said, crawling out of the stale fabric and holding her head in her hand. “What the hell… happened…?” She muttered, sitting up and looking out at the vast, blurry beyond. In the distance, she could hear a sink running, closely followed by pounding quakes.


As Amy waited for the source of the rumbling to appear, she had a faint feeling she was already acutely aware of their origin. Sure enough, as Nesi came into view beyond the distant horizon of the drawer she was in, Amy’s assumption was verified. “Oh, you’re finally awake. Took you long enough.” She said, bringing her hand into the sock drawer. Amy quickly climbed on, eager to exit the plains of fabric.


“Nesi, do you know what happened last night…?” “Not entirely. But, based on the fact you’re small, and the fact you were plastered to my foot, I’m pretty sure you and I were doing some sorta durability test last night. And given the grogginess I had this morning, we both probably got drunk or something as well.” “Oh, yeah… I’m starting to remember a bit now… ow…” “Yeah, I went a bit overboard on my jog this morning… but, hey, at least we know your durability thing works!” “I’m so glad.” Amy said, oozing sarcasm.


“Hey, come on! Cut me a little slack here. I was just having a little fun. Besides, I thought you liked being tiny?” “Yeah, when I’m in the mood!” “...Are y-” “No, I’m not in the mood!” Amy snapped. “Quit apologizing or whatever and bring me my stuff so I can get back to normal!” “Well, when you say it like that!” Nesi retorted, closing her hand into a fist and stamping into her living room, tossing Amy onto the table and plopping down on the couch, propping her feet up right in front of Nesi. “Alright, Aims, here’s what’s gonna happen; since you were so rude to me, you’re gonna massage my feet until I’m satisfied. Then, and only then, am I gonna give you your size changing gadgets. Got it?” Nesi explained. “And if I refuse?” Amy said, defiant to the last. “Well, I’ve needed a new insole, and you seemed to work just fine. That answer your question?” Nesi warned.


Amy turned up her nose in annoyance, grit her teeth, and went to massage the crevices of Nesi’s enormous foot. She tried not to touch it as much as was physically possible, her arms stretched as far as they would go so her body wasn’t in contact with the squishy, soft skin of Nesi’s sole. “Come on! That’s nothing! I’ll bet a fly could give me a better massage than this!” “Nesi, I already told you! I’m not in the mood!” “What does that matter?! I work hard and exercise every day, and so my feet work almost twice as hard! They deserve a break! Plus, you were super rude to me earlier!” “You trampled me all-” “I wasn’t finished! I don’t care how angry you are or whatever! You say you’re not in the mood? Well, you get in the mood! And the best way to do that…”

Nesi’s hand hurtled down behind Amy, thrusting itself, and her, forward into the vast sole. “...Is to really get in there!” Nesi finished, rubbing her sole, dragging Amy along with it. She fought and struggled against it, but to no avail. “GOD- DAMMIT- NESI!!!” She screamed, separated by the brief instances where her face wasn’t plunged into the foot’s surface. After an agonizing ten minutes, Nesi finally released Amy from her clutches.


“So,” Nesi began, letting Amy catch her breath, “Are you in the mood now?” She asked. Amy lay there panting for a moment, before replying a simple “No.” Nesi furrowed her brow and raised her hand again, as a warning. “...But I can fake it.” “‘Till you make it?” “Oh, I’ll make it just fine.” Amy said, standing up and proceeding to the other foot. She threw her whole body into it this time, smothering herself up against it, making sure to hit all the spots Nesi likes most. “Ohhh, yeah, that’s the stuff… Little lower- lower- ohhhhhh, yeah.” Nesi was practically melting with how good this felt. And, sure enough, Amy was actually getting into it, even if only a bit. “You like that, big woman?” She joked. Nesi snorted and chuckled. “Don’t even start…” She said, sounding a little drowsy and tired. Amy was a little tired too, if she was being honest.


Nesi yawned, the effort exerted almost sounding like the air itself was splitting apart. “Say, Aims, I’m a little sleepy. Whaddya say we put this on hold for a bit so I can catch some Z’s?” “Really? But didn’t we just get to the good part?” Amy said, half-faking disappointment that she wasn’t going to continue massaging Nesi’s sole. “Best part? Oh, no, no, no, my dear Amy, this is not the best part.” She said, her hand swooping down and scooping Amy into its cupped palm. She brought it up to her torso, dumping Amy close to her breasts as she lay back on the rest of the couch.


“This is the best part~” She said, putting her hands behind her had like a pseudo-pillow. “Sweet dreams, Aims.” She said, closing her eyes. Amy sat and leaned back against the enormous wall of Nesi’s boobs, putting her hands behind her head as well. “Sweet dreams, tomboy…” She said, allowing herself to drift off to sleep with her…

THE END