- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for anonymous! They wanted to have a vore story featuring Power, Makima, and Himeno from Chainsaw Man! This was a blast to work on- hope you guys enjoy!

Max was a fairly average teenager- mischievous, brown-haired, and nerdy; complete with glasses and freckles to complete the “ensemble”. Which made him even more confused as to why he was standing on a giant piece of fishcake swimming in a gigantic bowl of ramen. His confusion, however, was superseded by the three titanic women lording over the bowl with a ravenous look in their eyes.


One of them, on the left side of the bowl, had long, barely-kempt blonde hair. But that wasn’t the most noticeable thing about her; it was the 2 long, spiked, red horns protruding out of her head, as well as her sharp, knife-like teeth lining her gums. She looked particularly hungry, due mostly to her sticking her tongue out, saliva dripping down. “Man, those little bug things look soooo good~” She said, staring down at them with her crosshair eyes.


Another one, the one in the middle, had scarlet hair tied back in a ponytail. What was notable about her was her exceptional beauty, and beyond that, an aura of almost piercing menace behind her sickeningly golden, ringed eyes. It was a sort of terrifying allure she had about her. She turned to the blonde horned one. “Now, Power, at least wait until we all start.” “They look like they can barely tell where they are, or that they’re about to be gobbled down by a bunch of pretty girls. Poor things. Or maybe they’re lucky?”


That voice came from the last one, on the right. She had short, messy black hair and an eyepatch covering her right eye. Ironically, she was the most normal looking of the three. “So, when do we start, huh?!” The one named Power retorted. “Yeah, c’mon, Makima, I’m getting hungry.” The right one said. The woman in the middle (whose name Max learned was Makima) simply looked from Power to the black-haired woman. “I’m sure you are, Himeno. Before we eat, we can all at least thank these tinies for helping to season our meal. I’ll go first.” The woman named Makima leaned in closer, her red hair almost dipping into the bowl, her hypnotic golden eyes almost boring a hole through Max’s and everyone’s souls. “Thank you for being our meal. I appreciate it.” She drew back, ushering for the one apparently named Himeno to speak next.


“Right… Well, uh… What to say, what to say…” “C’mon! Hurry up! I’m starving!!” Power whined. “Calm down, I’m thinking! Alright, how about…” Himeno leaned in, her eye shining like a diamond, brimming with an almost childlike sense of enjoyment: “Thanks for being food for me and my friends! I really appreciate it. Oh, and try to go down easy, OK?” She leaned back to her normal position, ushering Power to speak her piece to the tiny garnishings. She didn’t even hesitate- she leaned way over the table, her torse becoming just as visible as her face, her hair almost dipping into the broth of the ramen. “You all look so good! I can’t wait to eat you pathetic little humans! Ahahahahaha- OW!” She began to cackle, before being smacked on the forehead and interrupted by Himeno. “Would you chill out? If they get all scared like that, it’ll ruin the flavor!” “How would you know?! You’ve never eaten a human before!” “Both of you, settle down. Now, we’ve all said our piece. Therefore, we’re all set to eat.” Makima broke the two up, keeping them apart by spreading her arms across the table and forcing them back to their seats.


As they all settled down, Makima and Himeno reached for something beneath the bowl’s horizon line. As their arms came back up, they revealed what they’d reached for- chopsticks. Power, however, simply had her bare hands, both of them poised like some sort of carnivorous predator. As the three of them stared down at Max and the rest of the lot, it finally sank in just how horrifying their predicament was. Max stared up at the three titans, a pit forming in his stomach- ironically, a pit he’d likely fill for one of these almost deific women. The three of them smiled and, in unison, said:

“Time to dig in~!”


The monumental pillars that were their chopsticks descended into the broth, piercing into the noodles and splashing into the liquid, pinching back together and snatching up a hefty amount of the foodstuffs. Everyone began to panic- some sank to their knees, in acceptance and defeat; others began diving into the scalding liquid, desperate for at least some hope of escape. Max was just… frozen. Paralyzed. He had no clue what he had done to get here- or, even more important, what to do now. He was, both physically and mentally, stuck. It certainly didn’t help that chopsticks and a greedy pair of hands were all crashing down around him. More people decided to flee onto the fishcake where he and some others were residing. As more people clamored onto the foodstuff, he still stood there, completely baffled as to what he should do- or if he even could do anything right now.


He was roused from his stupor by a gigantic finger hovering over the fish cake he and a crowd were standing on; Power was pointing right at them. “What is this thing?” She asked. “That’s narutomaki- a fish cake. It’s good, try it.” “Hmmm… I don’t know…” Power pondered. In her indecision, Himeno’s chopsticks crashed down, clamping down on the fishcake and plucked it out of the bowl. “Great, I’ll have it!” She said, raising it over her gaping maw. Strands of saliva stretched and snapped as she opened her mouth, wider and wider, revealing an almost all-encompassing darkness within. “Bottoms up~! Aaaaaaaaaaah~” She cooed, almost as if she were mocking her soon-to-be victims. Or, more accurately, her would-be victims, if Makima hadn’t snatched the cake right out of Himeno’s grasp.


“Wha- hey! I was gonna eat that!” Himeno snapped. “I know, but it’d be nice for Power to try something. Plus, I want some as well.” “Bu-” “Power eating more would make Aki’s life a little easier, wouldn’t you agree?” Makima explained. Himeno paused for a second, before sighing. “Alright, fine. Split it into thirds so we can all have a piece!” Himeno demanded.


Makima chuckled just a bit, before taking a napkin with her free hand and dropping the fishcake onto it. Max and the rest of them stared up at her, past her sky-filling bosom and glimpsing her smiling face beyond those hills. As they stared up at her, Max and the others realized; they were out of the bowl. They could escape! They all began to run away, but they didn’t get very far before they all felt a chill run up their spines as Makima stared at her and her friend’s prey. She didn’t say anything, but through all of their minds, down to their very souls, a message was ‘heard’;“If even one of you moves off that cake, you’ll be wishing one of us had eaten you.”. Every single one of them stopped running, moving- Max could’ve sworn some of them stopped breathing for a minute. 


Makima didn’t even use a knife to split the cake up- she just tore it in half, and then tore one of those halves again. During this process, Max had the fortune to fall off the cake. As he used his arms to start getting back up, he felt two enormous, smooth pillars clamp around him, hoisting him high up into the air. “What do we have here? A little straggler trying to escape?” Makima said, dangling him in front of the infinite darkness of her eyes, turning him over as if he were some sort of charm. Max nodded his head “No”, nodding so vigorously that if his head wasn’t on his neck, it’d probably go flying right off. “No? Well, it certainly looks like you’re trying NOT to get eaten. How would you like to die, then? I could squish you between my fingers right now? Would you like that?” “Hold on, Makima, give him here, I’ll straighten him out.” Himeno beckoned, as Makima handed poor Max over to her.


When Max was on her palm, she gave him no time to adjust as she closed her fist around him, holding him like a miniature doll. “Listen here, you little twerp! Me and my friends came here to enjoy a good meal- and you are seriously getting in the way of that. So, I’m gonna have to squish ya, got it?” Himeno threatened. Max begged for his life, begged not to be squished. “Nope, beg all you want- it’s not gonna help.” She said, lowering her hand closer to the ground. “See that there, squirt? That’s my shoe. In a couple seconds, you’re gonna be a stain underneath it, understand?” She explained. Max was desperate- he began kissing her hand, trying hard as he could to show that he didn’t want to get stepped on. “Now, Himeno, come on, stop tormenting the poor thing.” “Makima, if he doesn’t learn the other ways to die, he’s not gonna know the best thing is to get eaten by us!” “Himeno, I’m sure he understands that by now. Just give him back to me, I’ll make it quick.” Makima said.


Himeno sighed, rolling her eyes and handing Max back over to Makima, who slid him off her palm and back onto the fishcake. She picked the cake back up with her chopsticks, hovering it over her awaiting maw, an endless darkness waiting below, before being interrupted by Power. “Ah! Wait!” Power said. “Hm? What is it?” “Your fishcake has more tinies on it than mine!” She said. Power was, of course, lying through her teeth; she just wanted to have Makima’s cake. Why’d she want it? Who knows. But Makima was in no mood to argue. “Ah, you’re right. My mistake.” Makima said, keeping up with Power’s charade. She handed over her fishcake, dispensing it on Power’s awaiting palm. Power, of course, trading the other away, holding her new one in front of her face, getting a good look at the tiny garnishings on the fishy treat.


“Hehehe, look at this one!” Power chortled, hoisting up Max in her fist, a cheshire smile spread across her face. “You look like you could use a little TENDERIZING!!” She said, shaking her hand up and down at lightning-fast speed. The G-Force on Max was almost unbearable- it felt like one of those astronaut training machines where you’d be tossed around, only without the protection of being strapped to a seat. Power just kept shaking and shaking, until she’d finally had enough fun and dropped him back on the fishcake. He clutched his head, disoriented, not even bothering to stand up as Power lorded over her meal. “Gahahahahaha! Farewell, weak little humans!” Power cackled, revealing the inner horrors of her mouth; the pools of saliva dotted across her tongue, the teeth at such a fine, sharp point that it almost seemed to cut the air around it, the abyss beyond her tongue. Himeno and Makima’s mouths might’ve been terrifying because of their mysteriousness- but Power’s was different. Power’s left nothing to the imagination; it was raw, unadulterated, and absolutely horrifying from this perspective. 


And, unlike the others, Power didn’t hesitate or mull over her meal. Max got the one, unfiltered glimpse of his destination before he and the other “passengers” were shoved right into the awaiting cavern. The force of her shoving the fishcake in her mouth launched Max onto her tongue. She swished her food around, chewing it up and filling the dank, humid cave with what could be mistaken for guillotines being deployed. Every now and again, her chewing would cause her lips to yield, parting only for a moment to shed a crack of light from the outside world into their tomb. From all across the cavern, air blasted through, as Power’s voice bombarded all around. “MMMMMHH~, TINY HUMANS ARE SO DELICIOUS~” She said, flinging her tongue backwards and launching half a dozen of the tinies down her throat. It was so vast that you couldn’t even hear their screams on the way down.


Max desperately clung to a taste bud as best as he could; he could barely hold on to the smooth, slick, slippery bump. Of everything he was planning to do today, this was most definitely not it. His grip began to loosen, slowly slipping off. Despite his desperate thrashing, his hands didn’t find any purchase, and Max tumbled down the long, bumpy muscle, bouncing off another taste bud and careening down into the vast tunnel of nothingness of the horned blonde’s throat.


Meanwhile, on the outside, Power gulped, letting out a satisfied sigh. “Good?” Makima asked. “Better be…” Himeno whined. “Better than good! Those pathetic humans truly bring it to another level!” Power boasted. Makima just patted her on the back. “I’m glad you enjoyed it.”


Back inside Power’s body, Max was fortunate enough to land on a stray piece of food. All around him, he could hear Power’s stomach gurgling and bubbling, already working to digest him and the rest of her meal. The walls began to shake and echo with a ruinous noise that sounded like skin smacking against skin. Outside, Power pat her stomach, satisfied with her meal