- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for @EdgelordAnime on twitter! They wanted Honey and Melony from Pokemon Sword and Shield to have their own pet tinies, which they were cruel to in various ways! Hope y'all enjoy!

Gloria and Karla had both fought their way past the dojo’s trials and tribulations, finally ready to take on its master; Honey. A fierce warrior, Honey was never one to back down from a challenge. She was so confident, she let Klara and Gloria fight her 2 on 1. “Come on, you two- show me how this new generation does things!” She said, sending out her pokemon. Gloria and Klara fought as hard as they could, but they barely even made a dent on her team. Honey just wagged her finger, with a smug “tsk-tsk”. “Nice try, girls, but unfortunately, not good enough. Seems you need to train with one of the best!” She said, snapping her fingers. In an instant, the girls were woozy, and fell to the ground.


After who knows how long the two spent asleep, when they wake, they don’t find themselves in the same surroundings. Rather, they found themselves on a smooth wooden floor, surrounded by hulking masses of black that they couldn’t even begin to comprehend. “W-What happened? Where are we?” Klara wondered, her head spinning around every which way, trying to make sense of what was happening, before turning to Gloria, her face contorting into a furious visage. “You…! This is all your fault!” She cried, leaping at Gloria and wrestling her to the ground. “If you hadn’t brought out that Pokemon… or used that stupid move…!” Klara blamed, wringing her hands around Gloria’s neck. As the two fought, they were taken aback when they heard terrifying thunder in the distance, and a gargantuan figure, coming closer and closer. By the time it had reached them, the two were frozen in place, jaws agape as they stared up the sheer scale of the being that had entered this realm.


“Oh! My goodness! This won’t do at all!” A booming, almost sickeningly maternal voice knocked them out of their stupor. All of a sudden a titanic pillar of flesh crashed down between the two, separating them with an ear-splitting THUD. “I can’t have my new pets going at each other’s throats!” The voice boomed again. As the two staggered back up, they stared up the looming figure, now beginning to lean down, drawing closer and closer to lord over its “pets”. As they became more clear, they finally realized exactly who the figure was;


The master of the dojo, Honey


“There we go, much better. Now that you two are all settled… welcome to my home! You’ll be living here with me for the foreseeable future- or, more accurately, the rest of your lives. I’ll feed you, take you on walks, that sort of thing- but you’ll have to service and pamper me as well! Doing my makeup, cleaning me, massaging me, and using those teensy little lips to kiss me and tell me how grateful you are that you have a wonderful owner like me~” Honey explained, her voice almost incomprehensible to the two poor girls below her. But regardless of understandability, the two definitely understood her intent. 


“Ah! I nearly forgot…” Honey said, bringing her hand down and scooped the girls into her vast palm and used her free hand to tear their clothes off. They fought and struggled fruitlessly against her assault, but Honey just calmly said “Settle down, settle down- I’m just getting rid of these unnecessary rags of yours. Pets don’t wear clothes, after all~. Oh, and speaking of unnecessary things, you won’t be needing your human names anymore. I’ve got your new names right here~”. She said, pulling two miniscule metal collars out of her pocket. “From now on, you will be ‘Pinky’-” She said, clasping the collar around Klara’s neck, “And you will be ‘Brownie’~” She then clasped the cold metal around her neck, the initial chill making Gloria shiver, her knees buckling and collapsing her to the ground.  When the stripping and collaring was finally done, Klara began screaming obscenities up at her new “master”- Gloria following closely behind. Their verbal assault fell on deaf ears, however, as Honey’s expression changed into a beaming grin.


“Ohhh, you two sound so excited~! Well, I’ve got good news- you start now!” She squeed. “Wh-where is she taking us?!” Klara shrieked. As the two were left to wonder, Honey simply moved across the room and dropped them onto the mirror stand in her bedroom. They slammed onto the hard marble counter as Honey went rummaging through a drawer, taking out various objects- all of which were make-up and beauty products.


Honey took out a monolithic pillar of nail polish, taking the top off and swirling it around before handing the brush to Gloria. “There we are! You can do my nails…” She took out another pillar- this time, lipstick- and shoved it onto Karla. “...And you can do my lips!” Honey explained, leaning her face towards Klara and letting her bottom lip hang down. As Klara struggled to wield the immensity that was the lipstick, Gloria hobbled over to Honey’s car-sized nail. She could barely lift the thing far enough over her body precisely get it on and across the nail, but she did the best she could. She only managed to smear about 3/ 5 of the nail with the polish. Wanting to correct her mistake, she strafed to the other side and brushed as accurately as she could. Unfortunately, not nearly accurate enough- she splotched the polish onto Honey’s gargantuan finger. 


Honey’s enormous eye turned right as she felt the cold paint against her skin. She scoffed, sending Klara off balance. “Now, you’ve put on nail polish before haven’t you? Silly mistakes from a silly girl. Come here, I’ll just do them.” She condescended, her free hand reaching for the miniscule girl, prying her off the brush and dangling her by the leg. As she shrieked and squirmed, Honey casually dipped her in the vat of nail polish, practically drowning her in the goo within. She pulled her out after a short stint within, before using her body as a brush, dragging her across the rough surface of her nail. She swapped the hand holding Gloria, dragging her across her other nails, before finally dropping her unceremoniously on the mirror stand and turning her attention to Klara, leaving Gloria to sputter and choke on the disgusting muck she was covered in.


“As for you…” Honey took the lipstick out of Klara’s hands, and tapped the wax tip onto her tiny body. “You are taking far too long. Applying lipstick is as simple as breathing, and yet you’ve taken a solid minute on it! So how about you take a nice close look on how to properly do it.” Honey hung her bottom lip down again, smearing the lipstick on them before puckering them and spreading the lipstick to the top. “Perfect~” she said, setting the lipstick down and peeling Klara off her lip. “See? Wasn’t that easy? You really should try learning from your master.” Honey said, lording her superiority over her new “pets” before pinching them both up and depositing them between her toes. “Since I can’t trust either of you with my make-up, I’ll just have to let you do something you couldn’t possibly screw up- being my toe separators!”


As Honey’s monolithic digits clenched their bodies, they were covered in a thin layer of sweat, choking on the salty liquid as it smeared their miniscule frames. Honey ignored their helpless squirms, humming to herself as her nail brush swept over and painted her nails with precision and grace. With every nail she brushed, she plucked up one of the girls, sliding them back into place right where they belonged- the cleavage between her toes. After an excruciating amount of time spent betwixt the woman’s toes, Honey finally finished applying her nail polish, before gasping in realization;


“Oh! My goodness! You two are absolutely caked in my makeup and sweat! We need to get you girls cleaned up!” She hoisted the two into the air and strolled across the vastness of her house into her enormous bathroom. She set the two on the sink and began drawing a bath. As the two tried to scrape as much gunk off as they possibly could, Honey began to strip from her clothes, starting with her shirt and bra and finishing with her tight jeans and panties, tossing the articles into a pile right next to her pets, nearly burying them underneath the tons of fabric and denim. When Gloria cleared her eyes of the gunk, she yelped in embarrassment. “Hm? Whatever are you looking away for, little one? Awww, don’t tell me you’re embarrassed to see your master’s perfect, naked body~? Well, you’d better get used to it- you’ll have to be servicing this divine temple near every day~”


As Honey cooed and wiggled her thin, curvaceous body, Klara tried to crawl off the counter. In the midst of a pose, Honey eyed her struggling pet attempting to get away, and gasped. “You ungrateful little…! That’s it- no bath for you!” She said, taking her glass she used for brushing her teeth and placing it over Klara. “Serves you right! Come now, little one- we can have a bath, just the two of us!” She plucked Gloria off the counter and brought her over to the oceanic bathtub, filled with warm water and frothing bubbles. Honey stepped into the steaming body of water, laying down in the warm liquids and dropping Gloria into it.


As Gloria broke the surface of the scalding broth, Honey began to swoon over their current situation. “Ahhh, that’s nice~. Soft suds tickling against my skin, surrounded in warm water,” She shifted her hand beneath the water, changing the flow of the current to rush towards her naked breast, Gloria slapping against the moistened skin and clinging to it like a leech. “And my FAVORITE tiny swimming around my body. You’re having such a good time swimming around master’s body, aren’t you~? Aren’t you~?” She cooed, cupping her breast and smothering Gloria into a narrow, soaked passage from which she had no chance of escape. She coughed and sputtered as the waves buffeted her relentlessly. “What a good pet you are~, my sweet little Brownie~” Honey continued swooning over her “little Brownie” before finally releasing her from her loving vice.


“Oh, you look so much cleaner already! But mommy still wants to enjoy her bath, sooo…” She lifted her hand out of the water, pouring it on her neck and letting Gloria slide down before her hands found purchase on her collarbone. “Hehe, there you go~. Just stay there for a while so mommy can get herself nice and squeaky clean~” Honey ordered as she began scrubbing down her lengthy arms and limber legs. Meanwhile, inside the cup, Karla was having trouble breathing. She continuously hammered against the warm wall of glass as it began to fog up, the heat of the water in the tub radiating towards it. She began hyperventilating, falling to her knees. “Please… I’ll be… I’ll be good, I… I promise…” She said with the last of her strength, collapsing on the ground and passing out…

………………………..


Klara came to a couple hours later, a pleasant scent filling the air. As her eyes adjusted, she noticed a chain around her collar. As she followed the trail of links, she noticed what it was attached to; Honey’s second toe. Klara shrieked in terror, inadvertently alerting her terrorizer that she was now awake. “Oh, wakey-wakey, Pinky~! Do mommy a favor and start licking her foot, OK?” She ordered. Not wanting to be punished again, Klara went right to it. The tang and sting of her skin made her eyes tear up. She forced them closed and continued, occasionally stopping to get some (somewhat) fresh air, coughing out all the “bad” air she’d inhaled by being face-first in Honey’s sole. For Gloria, it was much the same story. She’d lick and lick, but no matter how much she tried to accustom herself to Honey’s scent or her feet, it never changed how disgusting she felt- how subhuman Honey made her feel.


Meanwhile, Honey was having a phone call with one of her best friends. “Sorry, one of my pets woke up and I had to tell her to lick my foot. So, when’s a good time for you? Next week? Ah, perfect! What time? How does 12 sound? Alright, sounds good! See you then~” She said, hanging up and returning her attention to her two tinies. “Sooo, that was my friend Melony- you know, the gym leader- she’s coming over next week~! I hope you two are excited~! But you’ll have to work EXTRA hard- Melony is very strict! She expects a lot from you tiny things!” Honey explained. The girls tried not to break their attention away as their “master” explained her and her friend’s get together. As she did, their hearts sank, realizing that if Melony had expectations for tinies, that she’d probably be more of a hindrance than a helper. All they could now, though, was keep licking and keep Honey happy.

…ONE WEEK LATER…


Today was the day. Melony was coming over for a visit. It was going to be the first time the shrunken pair had seen the ice-type leader since… well, since their first battle with her a couple months ago. The two girls were stuck in Honey’s lap, her hands covering the two up to their necks, as she sat on the couch waiting for her friend to arrive. She would occasionally check her phone to see how close Melony was, before finally telling her “pets”; “Oohhh, she’s almost here~! Are you two ready? I expect you to be on your best behavior for auntie Melony, understood? Give my hand a kiss if you understand.” They didn’t hesitate, planting short pecks on her enormous mound of flesh. She smiled down at the two of them chuckling. “Good girls~”


A minute later, the doorbell rang. “Oh! That’s her~! Just a minute!” She called, pocketing the two and strolling to the door. Honey’s pocket was cramped, soft, and incredibly warm, as if their entire being was wrapped in a massive blanket. They heard Honey opening the door, greeting her gym leader friend, but in that warm darkness, it all sounded like muffled gibberish. That is, until, Honey’s hand pierced through the omnipresent veil and hoisted the two back out into the light of Honey’s house, deposited onto the mirror in her bedroom. As they got their bearings, they spied two other shrunken people across the desktop. Before either pair could contact the other, their owners sat down, and put down their make-up kits; it was time for their tinies to work.


“So, how was your flight here?” “Surprisingly comfortable! Not bumpy enough to be unbalanced, but just bumpy enough to be sleep-inducing.” “Ohh, that’s good. How’s Gordie?” “Gordie’s doing great!” The two were engrossed in their conversation, paying no attention to the tinies they had set to their task. They weren’t even ordered to do their nails- at this point, both duos instinctively knew to work on their respective owners' beauty, or face the punishment. As Gloria stroked Honey’s fingernail, she glanced to the other side of the table, to see the other two that Melony had brought with her. As she saw the two working, she finally had enough time to actually recognize them- it was the fighting-type gym leader, Bea, and the water-type gym leader, Nessa. How on Earth did they get to be like this? As she wondered, she noticed Bea glanced over at her. She just waved, and Bea almost looked like she was about to wave back, before stopping herself in panic.


“Oh? What was that Bea?” Melony said, clearly having noticed her pet’s movement. “Ah! I-It’s noth-” She was cut off by Melony’s hand swooping down and pinning her underneath its palm. “There you go, talking again. Haven’t you gotten it through that thick skull of yours? Only humans are allowed to speak- and you’re not human, are you?” Melony asked. Bea furiously shook her head. “That’s right, you’re not. You were before. But now you’re not. Why is that?” Melony asked. Bea remained silent, knowing she’d be punished for talking. “Is it because you’re so pathetic and small and worthless?” Now, Bea nodded. “That’s right” “My goodness, Melony, that was rather cruel!” Honey said. “Of course! You have to be strict with these little things. It instills a sense of discipline!” Melony took her hand off Bea, pointing down at Gloria and poking her to the ground. “You have to remember, Honey, these aren’t humans! They have to be thoroughly trained- taught what to do and what not to do! They’re pets, Honey.” Melony explained, her finger keeping Gloria pinned down, causing her to hyperventilate.


“I had never thought of it that way! Hmm… Melony, why don’t you take my tinies home with you?” Honey proposed. Gloria tried wriggling around to show her dislike of the idea, but a quick addition of pressure and a death glare from Melony stopped her in her tracks. “Why, that sounds wonderful! I’ll train them up nice and obedient.” Melony said, leaning in, staring daggers at Gloria and Klara. From the way she looked, it was all too apparent that Melony truly didn’t view them as human. She viewed them as something different entirely- to her, they were nothing more than subhuman parasites whose sole purpose in life was to serve them. “Exactly! We can finish up here and you can just put them in your purse and fly on back home!” Honey said, smiling, not realizing the terror she’d just forced these girls to soon endure.


After being let go, Gloria and Klara went back to work pampering Honey as the two continued talking. How their children were doing, their experiences with recent trainers, parties they were attending or had already attended. Their conversation blanketed any possible noise that was around, their words falling and flowing down to their pets like an endless waterfall of worthless information. But they were certainly in no position to complain, so any complaints were withheld in their mind, for themselves only. That was the one and only thing that Melony or Honey could never own about their “pets”; their thoughts. Even in their most somber, horrified moments, the girls could all take solace that their hearts and minds remained their own.


After what seemed like an eternity of pampering, the two middle-aged women finally decided that they were satisfied. Melony made to leave, scooping Gloria and Klara up into her fist and dumping them unceremoniously into her purse alongside Bea and Nessa. “That was fun.” “I know! I wish we could do this more often.” “We’ll have to find time, for sure. Be seeing you!” Melony said, waving goodbye to her friend and walking out the door, calling a Corviknight taxi to hitch a ride. As she waited, she opened the bag to peer at all the tinies inside, and issued them a warning. “You’d better not make any messes in there. Otherwise you’re spending the whole night in the fridge.” With that threat looming over them, Melony sealed them in the darkness of the bag for the remainder of the flight back.

……ONE WEEK LATER……


Bea was too used to her abuse to scream. She simply hung there, almost completely catatonic after having been subjected to Melony’s cruelty. Her and Nessa were being forced to be Melony’s earrings today. Gloria and Klara were in far less fortunate positions, however; they were being stretched backwards as Melony’s toe rings. For them, it had been a full week of torture after torture- used as seat cushions, nearly drowning in the bathtub, nearly getting beheaded brushing her teeth- it was an absolutely miserable experience. It was almost exactly as bad as they thought it’d be. Surprisingly, Melony didn’t order them around much. She simply laid out the materials needed for whatever task they were to do, and punished them if they didn’t get to it immediately, or to her liking. But soon, it was going to be over- they were going to be back with their proper owner, Honey, and everything was- Wait. Did they both just think Honey was their owner?


Neither had time to process what they just thought. Melony took off her boot, presented the two girls on her feet, and peeled the toe rings off her second toes. Honey thanked her friend, set the girls aside on the counter, and the two left to go about their business. They lay there in silence for a moment, before Klara began sobbing. “I-I hate this! I just wanted to be a gym leader! This isn’t fai-i-i-ir!!” She cried. Through her crying, Gloria realized how much she’d been bottling up her feelings as well. Tears began streaming down her face, without her even noticing. She just whimpered and moaned as the distant happy memories whirred around in her mind, almost as if to taunt her of a life she wasn’t allowed to have anymore. As the two cried, Honey walked back into the room, looking at her pets-turned-accessories.


“My goodness! You two are making such a fuss. What’s the matter? Oh, I know! You two must want to spend some time with mommy after being away from her for so long~! Well, far be it from me to keep my beloved little pets waiting~” Honey cooed, taking the two in her palm, and walking into her living room, resting on a reclining chair, and dumping the two rings into her lap as she put her feet up. “Aahhhh, this is perfect~! Relaxing with my two favorite pets in the whole wide world~” She said, turning on the TV and bringing her hand down over them, stroking their miniscule forms, her eyes glued on them, the TV’s blaring noise fading into the background. “There, there, isn’t this great? There’s no need for you two to cry- you’re going to be mommy’s forever~”

There it was- the very words they didn’t want to hear. As her words really sank into their already disparate thoughts, Honey turned her attention to the TV, idly petting her shrunken pets, completely unaware that their lives were now a living nightmare…


THE END