- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for @ThatGuyJDS on twitter! He wanted a bunch of tinies to be trapped on various spots on an unaware Makima's body! As I'm sure a lot of you know, I'm a big Makima fan (no pun intended), so this was great to work on! Hope you guys enjoy!

The Devil Hunters had it cornered. The Shrink Devil was hunched in a corner, whining for its life, trying to tempt them with contracts. “Yeah, right, you pissant Devil! We’ve already got contracts with ones that’re way stronger than you!” One of the Hunters boasted. Unbeknownst to them, another Devil was nearby; the Teleport Devil. It had snuck up behind the group, and used its ability to warp the Shrink Devil away from the crowd and right next to him. “What the-” “It’s behind us!” Too late. By the time they recognized what’d happened, the Shrink Devil had already used its powers to shrink them down to the size of ants and chortling to itself as the Teleport Devil used its ability to warp them all to a new, mysterious place… well, maybe not mysterious. As a matter of fact, they were warped to what is probably one of the most frequent spots that the two’s victims are sent to. The one who views herself as superior to such miniscule things…


Makima.


Unfortunately, due to the group’s cruelty, the two Devils had decided that such cruelty should be met in kind. They weren’t put anywhere as “safe” as Makima’s desk, oh no; they were all warped directly onto her body. There were 6 of the hunters in total- each one warped to a different spot on the redhead’s gorgeous form; One in between her cleavage, one smothered under her enormous butt, one stuck in her nose, two lost in the forest of hair, and the last one, trapped in the muggy darkness of her pubes. Unbeknownst to them, almost all of them would be obliterated in a single instant; though them, it would be more like 5 minutes. We’re going to go through their entire tale of destruction, event by event. For the sake of simplicity, we will refer to the hunters by number; 1 for cleavage, 2 for butt, 3 for nose, 4 and 5 for hair, and 6 for pubes. Ready? Let’s begin.

………………

0:05- MAKIMA BREATHES IN THROUGH HER NOSE


With the gale force of wind tearing through the tunnel in Makima’s nose, #3 was torn off the hair he was warped onto, smashing into a stray hair as it snared him, tangling him in the various other hairs around it and tying him firmly in place, not unlike a spider’s web. He thrashed about, trying with every fiber of his being to break free, but to no avail. However, Makima can feel this irritation, this tickling sensation in her nose. She breathes in through her mouth. She’s going to sneeze. 


#4 and #5 are in a heated debate about where they are and what they’re supposed to do. #1 can hear the rushing surge of air pass into her chest. #2 can feel the pressure on him increase, straining to hold on but knowing full well he’s not going to have any control over what happens to him or his body. #6 is totally unaware, tangled in tendril-like pubes, writhing to at least flip to his front so he could crawl through the thick, wiry tentacles. None of them have any idea what’s about to happen.

…………….

0:09- MAKIMA LEANS BACK, BREATHING IN THROUGH HER MOUTH AND PREPARING TO SNEEZE


#4 and #5 are slid down the smooth surface of Makima’s scalp, unable to keep their footing as she leaned backward. They both smashed into an enormous stalk of her crimson hair, still unaware of what exactly they were standing on- or, more accurately, WHO they were standing on. As their world continued to tilt, they held onto a small ridge on the towering scarlet tendril, praying their grip wouldn’t give out.


#1 was being suffocated by Makima’s swelling chest, but more so than that, their ears were ringing due to the immense volume of air she was taking in with this singular breath. That, combined with her heartbeat, made for an absolute cacophony in her chest area. #2, meanwhile, could feel his bones creaking and cracking under the unbearable weight of Makima’s posterior. He felt the blood rushing up his throat, leaking out from between his gritted teeth.


#3 was bewildered as he stared down the length of the tunnel of flesh and tendrils, watching the blurry view just beyond the opening begin to move. To make matters worse, he could feel some sort of breeze at his back, and not the gentle kind. This breeze felt humid and harsh, as if it was merely a prelude of something far worse. #6, in contrast to the others, actually felt some of the pressure and suffocation lighten as his captor tilted backwards. He even managed to get loose from some of the tentacle that bound him in place. Of course, this security wouldn’t last very long…

……………

0:13- “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”


All 6 Devil Hunters could hear it. The horrible noise that seemed to pierce through everything; the air, their bodies, even their thoughts weren’t safe from its sheer magnitude. #4 and #5 had it the worst, though, as they were still completely exposed to the outside. To everyone, it felt like a sign- a sign of the end of times. Or, at the very least, the end of theirs. As Makima’s groan rumbled to all the denizens of her body, she began to close her eyes and reach for a tissue. None of the others could’ve possibly understood what was going on.

………….

0:16- “CHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”


Makima’s body flew forwards, throwing all of her trespassers into complete disarray. Both #4 and #5’s grip on Makima’s hair came undone, as they were catapulted forwards and sent careening through the air. They glided through the vast space, finally catching a glimpse of exactly what it was that they were trapped on. Their hearts both sank as they realized it was Her. 


Meanwhile, #3 had been launched like a bottle rocket. The air that blasted through Makima’s nose was fast and ferocious enough to nearly tear off his skin- however, he was strong enough to resist. He wasn’t strong enough, however, to survive where he was launched. He smashed right into the soft tissue- but at this miniscule size, with hundreds of thousands of mph of wind blasting at him, he died on impact with the surface of it. He never even got the closure of knowing where he was or what had happened to the others. Now, he’s just an insignificant red dot staining Makima’s tissue.


#1 had his ears completely blown out due to the earth-rending crashing noise that Makima’s sneeze had produced. As he frantically searched around in a blind (or more accurately, deaf) panic, he yelled out for help, for hope that somebody, anybody was around to hear his desperate cries. But in the darkness of Makima’s bosom, none of his pathetic squeaks even made it past the fabric of her shirt.


#2 felt a brief moment of relief, as Makima’s leaning caused her weight to briefly shift off of her rear. When he felt the shift, he used the opportunity to take in as much air as he possibly could. He was like a vacuum, greedily sucking in any oxygen his inhalations could catch. Though the air couldn’t be described as fresh- it was stale, and due to how cramped it was within the trappings of Makima’s buttcheeks, there wasn’t a whole lot that managed to get through. But he had to take what he could get.


#6 was in the complete opposite position he had been in before. Whereas earlier the pressure had subsided, this time it almost snapped him in two. Makima’s sudden lunge forwards meant that her groin area also lurched forwards. He screamed out in pain, completely oblivious to its cause. It did, however, loosen him even more from the grip the pubic hair had on him.

……………

0:19- MAKIMA THROWS OUT HER TISSUE AND READJUSTS HER POSTURE


#1 felt pressure return as Makima pivoted her body to the small trash can under her desk, tossing the tissue inside. Thankfully, it wasn’t nearly enough pressure to crush him. However, the walls squeezing him pushed all the air out of his lungs for every microsecond Makima spent while turned. When she finally went back to her original position, her breasts separated slightly, and #1 couldn’t stop himself from sliding further down the valley of subdued titflesh.


Shortly after she threw out her tissue, she returned to her standard position, before realizing her seat had become uncomfortable. She let out a soft chuckle to herself, before standing up a bit to readjust. All the pressure immediately lifted off of #2, who was completely bewildered as to what was happening. His struggles went completely unnoticed as Makima’s ass came back down onto the comfortable office chair, landing with a horrific creak as the chair struggled to maintain the immense weight it had been re-burdened with. #2, deep inside the confines of her ass, was turned into a pulpy red stain between her immensity. Underneath such weight, and smashed with such force, it’s actually rather doubtful that a normal person could even survive it. With one last movement, Makima ground her ass back and forth, completely removing the unnoticed stain from her perfect skin.


#6 felt the rippling wave coming from behind him. He felt the whiplash of Makima’s grinding, and began to feel nauseous. He was tossed around so much he managed to land face-down into the same bed of tendrils that had trapped him just seconds ago. Fortunately for him, though, Makima’s movements didn’t affect him nearly as much as it effected #2. While all this was happening, #4 and #5 were still plummeting downwards to the dark brown surface below. Neither of them knew if they were going to survive the landing. Of course, that implies they would even hit the ground…

………….

0:25- MAKIMA SPOTS TWO FLYING PESTS


#4 and #5 continued hurtling through the air, desperately flapping their arms in a vain attempt to slow their descent. Makima, ever the stickler for details, noticed the two, flapping and flailing, and, given their size, came to the obvious conclusion; they were gnats. Makima raised her arms, positioning her hands on either side of the two perceived pests. #4 and #5 looked on either side of them, in a complete panic, completely unable to defend themselves. Makima took a deep breath, steadied her aim, before finally…

………….

0:30- MAKIMA CLAPS


It sounded like a nuclear explosion. The shockwave of Makima’s clap was enough to be felt even in the depths of her panties. #4 and #5 were nothing more than miniscule clouds of red mist, completely obliterated in an instant by Makima’s cruel attack. There was absolutely nothing they could do; nothing their human cleverness or Devil contracts could ever possibly do against the sheer unfathomable force that was the titan of Makima.


Makima then breathed a sigh of relief, leaning back in her seat (taking some much needed pressure off of #6), and looking down at the paperwork she had done. She looked down at her hands, grabbing a tissue and wiping the miniscule red stains off her palms, tossing it in the garbage. She had finished all the paperwork she needed to- now it was just a matter of fighting off her boredom. She leaned back, trying to think of something she could do…

………….

0:40- MAKIMA CROSSES HER ARMS IN THOUGHT


Makima raised her arms, folding them underneath her breasts. She sat there, pondering, tapping her finger in a simple rhythm as she did. She had absolutely no idea what catastrophic effects this had on the one residing between her boobs. Her simple act of crossing her arms brought her breasts together, forcing the vast valley of cleavage together, smothering #1 completely inside the warm titflesh. It felt like he was being entombed, like some sort of ancient ruler. And much like those long dead rulers, if he were to die, he’d be lost to the annals of history.


As the pressure mounted for him, for #6, it was about to get much worse…

…………

0:43- MAKIMA CROSSES HER LEGS


Makima exhaled through her nose, promptly crossing her legs and sinking deeper into thought. This action caused the pressure within #6’s prison to mount to insanely high degrees. He could barely breathe- all he could really do was squirm around in desperation. Meanwhile, #1 was still having the life squeezed out of him. He, too, was putting up a fight, but Makima’s breasts were far more absorbent than he could have imagined. The more he struggled, the more stamina he used, and the more stamina he used, the deeper he could feel himself fading into unconsciousness. 


He knew how little it mattered that he was fighting against her. He knew it was a losing battle. He didn’t care. At this point, all #1 wanted was the dignity of knowing that even in his most helpless moments, he went out fighting to the last. And, as he finally began to succumb to Makima’s sheer presence, that was the only thing that could really give him any relief, as he slowly began to suffocate buried beneath tons and tons of mountainous boob. All the while, Makima just sat there, wasting her time, completely unaware of the lives she’d ended, or the one she was about to change forever…

………..

0:47- MAKIMA STRETCHES


Makima unfolded her arms, bringing her arms out and interlocking her fingers. She quickly thrust her arms behind her head, closing her eyes and quietly groaning with the effort. As she stretched her body upwards, the tightness in Makima’s crotch almost became unbearable. He wasn’t just struggling anymore- he was thrashing against the entirety of Makima’s groin. However, unlike every other hunter, #6 actually had some luck. Be it because of Makima’s barely heightened senses with the closing of her eyes, or due to some divine twist of fate, somehow, #6’s struggling finally managed to get her attention. Although, it might not be in his best interest to have alerted her…

…………

0:50- MAKIMA UNZIPS HER PANTS


From deep in the trenches of her crotch he saw it- light, pouring in from the ever-expanding opening above. As he stared up at the magnificent face of his boss, Makima, high above, he realized only now just how much worse his situation was about to get; and he began regretting even struggling in the first place. As he stared up in stunned silence, as if he wasn’t already terrified enough, Makima finally began to speak:


“WWWWWEEELLLLLLLL, WWWWHAAAATTT DOOOO WWWWEEEEE HHHHAAAAVVVVVEE HHHEEERRRREEE~?”


No matter how much she tried to tone her voice down, it was still loud enough to count as a sonic attack. However, as much as he recoiled, Makima continued to speak:


“YYOOUUUU KNOOOOOWWW, MMMOOOOSSSTT TINIESSS TRYYYY TOOOO GOOOO ONNNNN MYYYYY DEEESSSKKKK FFFFIIIRSSSTTT. BBUUUUUTTTTT FFFOOOORRRR YYOOOUUU? III’LLLLL MMMMAAAKEEE AAANNN EEEXCCCEEEPPPTTTIONNN~”


#6 couldn’t comprehend a single word of what Makima said. But, given what she did next, he knew it didn’t bode well…

………..

1:00- MAKIMA ZIPS HER PANTS BACK UP AND BEGINS TO HEAD HOME FOR THE DAY


All of the light within Makima’s tight office pants was swallowed up by the darkness as she zipped her pants back up. Wordlessly, Makima stood up, grinning just a little wider than usual. She put her thumb underneath her pants and wedged them open, getting another look at her newest addition, before imparting a few words:


“III’MMMMM OFFFFFFF- YYYYOOOOUUURRRR NNNNEEEWWWWW HHHHOOOOOMMMMEEE AAAWWWWAAAIIITSSSS~.”


That was all she said, before snapping her pants shut again, picking up her things and heading out. The motion of her legs caused #6’s prison to jiggle and wobble with every move. No matter how he struggled, Makima would just increase her gait and shift him right back up to where he was. He couldn’t even grumble because of the pubes and skin covering his whole body. But despite all that, it wasn’t the worst part. No, the worst part was not knowing what would happen when he would arrive at his “new home”...

…………

30:04- MAKIMA ARRIVES BACK HOME AND GETS TO WORK SETTING UP HER LATEST ADDITION


Makima stuck the key in her apartment door, opening it and quickly hurrying to her bedroom. She opened up one of her drawers and found the most important things she needed for “securing” her new tiny- a needle and thread. She very quickly put the thread through the eye of the needle, tying it through and grinning to herself. She unzipped once again and pulled her pants off, exposing her bare legs and panties to the pets inside the terrarium on her nightstand. 


She stepped over to her mirror, trying to locate her little trespasser, hovering a finger over his miniscule form. Of course, in the world of pets, a single finger pointing at you means one thing- “stay”. And as Makima took off her panties and replaced them with a  new, blue pair, that’s exactly what #6 did, before Makima’s enormous form came back into view. She held up the needle, bringing it precariously close to #6. He immediately understood, and his fears were only compounded as Makima drew the tip monolithic spear closer and closer, warning him only once:


“TRRRRYYYYY NNNNOOOOTTT TOOOOO MMMMOOOOOVVVVVEEE ARRRRRROOOUUUNNNNNDDD SSSSOOOO MMMMUUUCCHH.”

…………

75:27:09- MAKIMA SITS ON THE BENCH AT THE BUS STOP


Makima was wearing tight leather pants today. The kind that show off every single inch of a person’s curve, fitting so tightly that no air could possibly get in or out. Of course, this was doubly so for heat. She sat herself down on the bench, the leather around her legs and rear howling out as she bent her body. She sighed, crossing her leg. She looked up at the gray, cloudy sky- winter was here, and she was only wearing a business suit and leather pants. She chuckled a little to herself, prompting the middle aged woman next to her who was wearing actual winter clothes to peer over.


“Are you alright miss? What’s so funny?” She asked. “Oh, nothing. I just noticed how different our clothes are. It’s quite a huge disparity.” Makima responded. The woman chuckled, “Haha, yeah, you’ve got to bundle up on these cold days.” “True enough. Although, I enjoy the cold weather. Living at home can be a little…” Makima looked down at her legs, “...cramped and stuffy.” She concluded. “Yeah, I get what you mean.” The woman said, checking her watch. “Oh! My goodness, I’m gonna be late! It was nice talking to you!” She said, turning and jogging off. Makima waved her goodbye, smiling to herself and staring back down at her legs.


As Makima grinned, she thumbed open the tight leather pants, wedging an opening to her crotch. From this view, she stared down at her red panties, and, more specifically, the tiny, wriggling figure she’d sewn in. She chuckled as she watched the pathetic thing squirm. Unlike any of her other pets, Makima had made no attempt to understand or communicate with this one. She simply viewed this as giving the perverted little thing exactly what it wanted in the worst of ways. That, and she found it amusing to be walking around with a shrunken person between her legs.


“CCCRRRRAAAAMMMPPEEDD AAANNNDDD SSSTTUFFFFFFFYYYY, RRRIIIGGHHTTTT~?”


That was all she said to the tiny trespasser before releasing her thumb and snapping the pants back into place around her waist. She leaned back on the bench, elated with herself; she was going to enjoy this one for a long, long while…


THE END