- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for CrazyGuy! He wanted a drunken Kiryu Coco stumbling upon an invasion of tiny people, and dealing with them in various ways. This was a great time- I'm not much of a VTuber guy, but Coco's always been one of my favorites, so it was great to write for her again. Hope you guys enjoy!

Kiryu Coco had been living large since her graduation from Hololive. Sure, she didn’t do streams anymore, but the money she had gotten from being their biggest streamer, and the money she continued receiving from royalties and stream re-views definitely helped keep her afloat. And, being a dragon, she definitely knew when to hoard, and when to spend- like tonight.


Coco was treating some of her other Hololive streamer friends- Inugami Korone, Houshou Marine, and Amane Kanata, her old roommate- to a nice get-together at a local bar. She was adorned in her favorite casual red jacket and white open top, while her other friends were all still in their “uniforms”- the clothes they wore for streams. Well, all except for Marine, who was wearing her black sweatshirt, white shorts, and stylish black hat with decorative sunglasses. Coco and the others were having a blast, swapping stories of streams and sharing funny moments with each other, laughing like hyenas in their booth. After nearly two hours partying, and some heavy, HEAVY drinking from Coco, eventually, the bar stopped serving them, and kicked them out.


“Fwaaaaah~! That was so much fun~!” Coco said, feeling light as a feather. “Jeez, Coco, are you alright? You’re red as a tomato!” Kanata said, worried for her friend. “Ohhhhhh, I’m FIIIIINE, Kana~! I’m goooood~” Coco said, leaning on her blue-haired compatriot. “I’m sure Coco’ll be fine! Look at her! She’s a dragon- she probably has crazy good met… metabol…?” Marine said, trying to remember a specific word, before Kanata informed her: “Metabolism?” “Yeah, that! She’s got that crazy Metaboliso!” Marine repeated, incorrectly. Kanata shook her head disapprovingly, and Korone couldn’t stop giggling. “Relax, you two! Coco will be fine! This isn’t the first time she’s been this drunk!” Korone assured, before checking her watch. “Ah, I gotta go! Bye-bye~!” She said, turning and jogging away into the night. “I’ve gotta get going too…” Kanata said, waving goodbye and walking off. “Well, looks like everyone’s gone…” Marine said, looking at Coco, trying very hard not to stare at the dragon’s enormous, swelling chest.


“I gotta get home- hic!- too…” Coco muttered, jumping to Marine and giving her a tight, constrictive hug, her monstrous breasts swallowing the red-haired pirate’s head in their cleavage. “Bye-byeeeeee, Mari~! I’ll- hic!- see ya later~!” She squeed. Marine could barely breathe with Coco’s mounds smothering her face; she was growing redder and redder by the second, a faint nosebleed dripping from her nostrils. She leapt off her friend, sauntering away into the night with a cutesy goodbye wave and wiggle of her tail. Marine stood there, stupefied, her face flush, her breathing ragged (both due to arousal and the fact she was getting suffocated earlier). She tried to regain her composure- but she couldn’t stop thinking about her. That damn double-d cup dragon had her mind in a vice- she couldn’t think about anything else- she couldn’t focus. So she just watched her friend walk away, back to her home… 


Completely unbeknownst to Coco, as she was out partying with her friends, her house had become the site of a small invasion of micro people. Now, these people were really just trying to pass through- unfortunately, they’ve all now gotten themselves stranded in Coco’s massive apartment, and they have no idea just how terrifying a giant drunk dragon can be- especially not one that could get so catastrophically horny. But, who knows, maybe they could find a way out? Maybe they could escape? Maybe they could all regroup and-


Coco fiddled with the doorknob, kicking the door open and sauntering inside, her tail smacking the door back shut. She stretched up, yawning- even her tail joined in- before returning to her neutral position. She looked down at the floor- she’d have to vacuum soon, and- hey, wait a minute. What the hell was that on the floor? She leaned down, taking a closer look. As she examined it with her blurred, drunken vision, her eyes lit up. “Woahhhhhh! You’re- hic!- you’re real, right? You’re a real teeny, tiny, itty-bitty little person~?” Coco said, crouching down and plucking the tiny off the floor. She gawked at the puny thing for a good, long while, before giggling to herself; she had had an idea.


“Hic!- Heyyy, little tiny person~, so you’re, like, REALLY small, right~? Always- hic!- running around other people’s FEET~?” She leaned in uncomfortably close to her tiny captive when she said “feet”. “Soooo, I’ve got a GREAT idea. You’ll love it, trust- hic!- me~” She concluded, kicking her loafer off and leaning down, holding her prisoner over it. Now that her foot was loose, the smell trapped inside was set free, emanating out and penetrating the tiny’s nose. They physically recoiled, writhing in Coco’s grasp as she lowered them into the weathered insole below. “And my big idea is- drdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdr,” She rolled her tongue, emulating a drum roll, before continuing, “Putting you in my shoe~! That’s gonna be your new home~! You’re gonna live in my- hic!- loafer and I’m gonna step on you and you’re gonna be all- hic!- smelly and stinky and sweaty and- hic!- and I’m gonna call you that, you’re gonna be all stinkyyyy, my little stinkyyyyy~” Coco finished her explanation- more accurately, a jumbled, slurred mess of words that had threatening implications- and tail-ending it with a cutesy sing-song voice. After she was done, the two of them both stared at each other. Coco suddenly lit up. “Oh! Yeah! Right, the- hic!- shoe!” She said, dropping them in unceremoniously.


She stood back up, lifting her loafer and bringing it over to her nearby shoe tray. That tiny was lucky that Coco wasn’t going to wear shoes in her house. But there were many other tinies around, and the likelihood of all of them being as lucky as the one trapped in the shoe? You’d have better odds playing fully loaded russian roulette. She kicked off her other shoe onto the tray, turning back and beginning to head to her bedroom to turn in for the night- or, at the very least, be somewhere she realistically could turn in for the night if she somehow fell asleep on the spot.


Speaking of unfortunate, Coco nearly stepped on yet another tiny, the impact of her footstep launching them backwards with a terrified yelp and an earth-shattering crash. But that isn’t the unfortunate part, no; the unfortunate part is that Coco had heard that teeny little yelp they did. She didn’t even have to kneel down- one look at the floor is all she needed. “Ohhhhhhh, izzat another tiny little itty bitty teeny weeny mini- hic!- little thiiiiiiing~?” She said, her words becoming inane ramblings as she knelt down and plucked them up into the air. “Youuuu little things are soooo FUNNY there’s so many of you and you’re aaaaalways coming to meeee~” Coco teased, a big, cheshire smile on her face. “The last one went in my- hic!- shoes… so, youuuuu get to go higher up~” Coco explained, glancing down her monolithic legs, her humongous thighs stretching her black thigh highs to their absolute limit. “You’re goin’ riiiight here, the place where hundreds of dozens of viewers have wanted to rest their heads~” Coco elaborated, thumbing her thigh highs open, revealing the soft, pillowy flesh they adorned. “Bye-bye; now, into my thigh~!!” Coco said, giggling to herself over how clever she thought her rhyme was, and shoving them deep into her thigh high, snapping it shut and entombing them between the soft fabric of her clothes and the soft mountain of thigh.


When Coco snapped her thigh high shut, she froze for a couple of seconds. “...Oh! I should probably put my shoes on cus it’s so dirty and has a bunch of tinies and stuff around.” She thought aloud, almost as if that helped her focus on thinking in the first place. And even then, her logic didn’t really make that much sense. But her logic wasn’t what was important: it was her actions that were really important, especially for the tinies running about the place. She stood back up, walking over to her shoe tray and mindlessly sliding her stinky loafers on, completely forgetting about the tiny she’d placed inside. Her sock-adorned foot bulldozed over them, plastering them into the floor of the shoe, smothering them against the warm threads of her thigh high. It was a bizarre cocktail of humidity and plushness; squishy, hard leather ground and soft, warm sole. But one thing that tied it all together was the smell. At normal size, Coco smelled nice- even pleasant- and the same could mostly be said about her feet. But at the size of a bug, like all those tinies? It was like a hydrogen bomb of scent, instantly invading the lungs of the inhaler, choking the life out of them with their sheer presence. The tiny inside began tearing up, the cause of their tears a mixture of fear, sadness, and the horrific smell of Coco’s loafer they would be forced to endure for who knows how long. All they could do now is pray that Coco would show them mercy…


Coco stumbled slowly into her bedroom, trampling the tiny in her shoe, jiggling the tiny in her thigh, and terrifying any tinies still around in the vicinity- like the one that had climbed onto her nightstand. They hid behind her alarm clock, but as Coco stamped into the room and over to check that exact clock, they found themselves regretting their choice of hiding spot. “Another?! Wowwwwwwww…” Coco said, staring holes through the timid tiny. She wordlessly plucked them off the nightstand, thumbing open the back of her shorts and dropping them between her buttcheeks. She let them snap closed, standing there with a doofy, blank look on her face. “Guess you were the butt of the joke~!” She finally said, to absolutely no one. Her tail wiggled to and fro, excited to get acquainted with its new “playmate”. Coco giggled, feeling her tail wriggle around in her ass, her face becoming even more silly-looking, and her getting hornier and hornier. This spelled trouble for the next tiny she would manage to find. Unfortunately for them, they were out in plain sight, right on top of her pillow- and even Coco, in her blurry-eyed state, spotted them immediately, a sinister, woozy smile manifesting across her face.


“There’re soooo many of you things all around my house! What’s up with that? It’s almost like you’re here just for me to pick on~” She said, bringing her hand behind the terrified tiny, her fingers wrapping around and sealing them in her tight fist. She held them for a second, before taking a small sniff, drawing her attention away. She kept sniffing, like a dog that was on the hunt. She lifted her free arm, taking a whiff of the pit beneath and scrunching her nose a bit. She unzipped her jacket, revealing her white tank top underneath, straining to keep her breasts in place. She sniffed that same armpit again, recoiling in disgust. “Ewwwww! I stink! I was sitting in this thing for hours…” She lamented, before turning her attention back to the tiny in her grasp, another insidious idea seeping into her mind and cheshire smile creeping onto her face.


“Ohhhhhhh, how terrible~! My armpits are all sweaty and stinky from wearing my jacket alllll dayyy~! If only I had something small and absorbent and cute to suck up all the nasty sweat and stinky air~” She joked, her voice dripping with drunken sarcasm. Her eyes widened and she gasped, trying to sell her fake, joking reaction. “Oh, my gosh~! Would you look at that~! A tiny little person volunteering to be my sweat rag~! How nice~! Let’s get you all nice and tucked away in there~” She shoved her victim head-first into the swampy, rank mire of pit within. As she rubbed them into her rancid flesh, the shaved stubs of her hair smashing them in the face, they managed to get lodged into a fold of skin, Coco’s hands still rubbing through, not realizing her tiny had gotten removed. Fortunately, after a while, she got bored doing this; unfortunately, she immediately put her arm back down, smothering her prisoner underneath tons and tons of humid, sweaty flesh, entombing them within a field of orange mesas of armpit hair, doomed to be forgotten as a speck lodged in her vast being, unfit to live; unworthy of further notice…


Coco strode to her living room once again, shambling over to her coat rack and putting her red sweatshirt on it. It was in the wrong place, but she was far, far too drunk to notice- and even if she did, she wouldn’t care. Of course, now that she was back in the living room, of course, she inevitably found another tiny; this time, hiding right behind her winter boots that she had on the shoe tray. She was no longer pleasantly surprised or curious about them; at this point, they were becoming an annoyance to her (especially since her drunkenness was gradually souring her mood)

“Ughhhhh, ANOTHER teeny tiny little thingie?! How many ‘a you things even are thereeee, feels like I’ve been teasing you guys all night!” She huffed, begrudgingly scooping the tiny up. “If all ya did was wanna spy and perv on me, then, be my guest! Sheesh!” She said, shoving them in between her sweaty tits, not even bothering to separate them as she poked and forced them deeper into the cramped canyon of cleavage, surrounded by strands of sweat. “Wwwwwhy don’tcha suffocate in there, ya little loser! Chokeeee! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIEEEE!” Coco screamed, unleashing a gatling of pokes upon the unfortunate diminutive intruder. Every meteoric prod of her finger doubling the regret they were already wracked with, driven deeper and deeper into the narrow chasm between Coco’s breasts. “Hmph! Serves you right, loooserrrrr!” She berated her prisoner. She swayed from side to side, her face instantly changing from angry to neutral, as if a switch was flipped in her brain. “...Wha-huh?? Wha wuz I doin’??” She wondered aloud, completely having forgotten what she just did. Any attempt she was making to remember was cut short as her doorbell chimed through her house. She sauntered over, opening the door to reveal a red-faced pirate; her best friend, Marine.

“Um… Hi, Coco?” Marine sheepishly said. She was strangely lacking in her usual confidence; possibly a consequence of her inebriation. “Marineeee~!” Coco squeed in excitement, throwing herself onto Marine in a sloppy, but still affectionate, hug. “H-Hi, Coco. I was wondering if I could-” “C’mon in~! I was jus’ gettin’ lonely~!” “W-Wait!” Marine didn’t have time to brace as Coco swept her off her feet, bridal carrying her and smacking the door closed with her tail. “C-Coco, wait! At least let me try and explain why I’m here!” Marine pleaded, but Coco wasn’t hearing it; in one ear, out the other.


Marine found herself being taken right into the “dragon’s den”; Coco’s bedroom. Glancing around, she could see that Coco had expanded her “dragon’s hoard”; a bunch of posters and collectible figure statues of characters she like, like Kazuma Kiryu from the Yakuza series, from which she’d taken her first name. Coco tossed her friend on her bed, bouncing on and ruffling the sheets. Before she could orient herself, Coco leapt on top of her friend, sandwiching her face between her enormous breasts and snuggling the top of her head with her cheek. Any words Marine were trying to say were muffled by the titflesh and ignored by the dragoness.


“Ohhh, Marine~! You’re sho shoft~” Coco fawned over the current object of her affection with drunken slurring. She turned over, freeing Marine’s face from her tits, but keeping her vice grip on the pirate, her boobs keeping the right side of Marine trapped. “Mmm, gonna schnuggle you all night~” Coco purred, her tail wagging like an ecstatic dog. Marine didn’t even notice the tiny that was trapped in Coco’s breasts getting tangled in the purplish-red hair of the flustered pirate. “W-Wait, all night?! I haven’t even told you why I came!” “Doeshn’t matter- schnuggles are all that matter~” Coco disregarded, causing Marine to gasp in disappointment. As if sensing she was hurt, Coco followed up with “But you can tell me anyways, I’m lishening~!”


Marine cleared her throat, her eyes darting around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with any part of Coco due to fear of embarrassment. As you can imagine, this was incredibly difficult with her boob taking up half of her peripheral vision. “So, um, Coco, I was wondering if you, um, wanted to… to…” She trailed off, her eye sneaking a peek at Coco’s pink nipple. “Wanted to whaaat~?” Coco asked, wanting her to continue. Marine gathered her courage, took a deep breath, taking in the sweet, tangy scent Coco gave off, and blurted: “D-DID YOU MAYBE WANT TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!” There was a long, pregnant pause. Tears began to form in Marine’s eyes “...I’m sorry. Forget I said anythi-” “Sure!” Coco regurgitated. “Huh?” “Yeah! Sure! I’ll be your girlfriend~!” She said, sounding strangely sober.


“R-Really? This isn’t just you being drunk and saying yes to tease me, is it?” Marine asked, somehow doubting Coco’s sudden interest. “Oh, c’moooon! I’m sober enough to say yes.” Coco said, trying hard as she could to actually sound more sober than she was. Marine’s eyes were still filled with tears, but now, their purpose was of joy, not of rejection. “C-Coco…” “Yes, girlfriend~?” Coco flirted, making Marine’s face get even redder. “Can you say that again, please?” “Of course, girlfriend~” Marine was in an unstoppable fit of giggles now. “Jeez, Marine, I was kinda teasing you earlier… but you really are soft~” “I-I am?” “Mmhm. Mind if we cuddle the night away~?” Coco’s words were slowly becoming more coherent. It was almost as if Marine’s presence really was sobering her up.

“You really expect me to say no~?” Marine cooed back, digging herself deeper in Coco’s embrace, unwittingly crushing the poor soul caught in the web of her hair, grinding them into a thin red stain, easily washed away by the sweat and rubs Marine was giving. She wrapped her arm under Coco’s, bulldozing over the one trapped in her armpit, literally flattening the gore against her lover, Coco’s rampant armpit hair obscuring anything that might’ve shown that anything would’ve possibly resided there. Coco purred, her tail wagging, clenching her buttcheeks, the tiny she’d placed there popping like a grape against the immense pressure; the tiny she’d put in her thigh highs didn’t fare any better, bursting with warm sanguine liquid as she squeezed her monstrous thighs together with enough pressure to make coal into diamonds. There was only one tiny left; the one in her shoe.


As if spurned by the deaths of the tinies she accidentally caused, Coco suddenly lit up. “Oh, Marine! I’ve got something really special to show you~!” Coco cooed, peeling her loafer off, rifling around until she grabbed the tiny she’d condemned to live in there. “Check it out! I found a bunch of these little guys around my house earlier! I got rid of most of them, but I put this one in my shoe~!” It seems that, in her drunken “rampage”, Coco had forgotten the fate of all the others. “Why’d you let this one go?” “I’m not sure… wanna keep them~?” “As a pet?” “As a toy~”  Coco elaborated, her and Marine’s eyes locking, narrowing their eyes and smirking to show they were on the same wavelength. Marine wasted no time taking her clothes off, whereas Coco stuffed the tiny in her mouth, coating them in gooey saliva and changing out of her day’s clothes, facing her now-nude now-girlfriend.

She pulled the tiny out of her mouth, dangling them in front of her face. “Alright, buggy, wherever you land on her body is where you’re staying~” That was the only explanation and warning Coco gave them, tossing them into the air. They soared upwards, to an absolutely dizzying height, but it didn’t take long for them to being their horrifying descent onto Marine’s body. Their screams went unheard as they crashed down onto Marine’s tit, the jiggling mountains ricocheting them right between her valley of cleavage. They looked up to see the pirate’s smug face filling the background, her heterochromatic eyes like twin suns on the horizon. “Ohhhh, they got a GREAT spot~” Marine said, cupping her breasts together and sandwiching them between the rolling monoliths. “They sure did- but that just means I get to enjoy this next part even more~”


Coco lunged onto the bed, her face invading the fleshy valley between Marine’s breasts, planting plenty of kisses and lapping up any sweat that might have dotted the region. Her bombardment of affection continued up to her collarbone, up her neck, and continued onto her face. Marine moaned, wrapping her arms around the dragoness as best she could, keeping her as close as possible. Of course, that meant the two’s breasts were mashing against each other, rolling and jiggling and wobbling together as if they were trying to fuse into one. For the two girls, this felt incredible; for the tiny, this was like hell on earth- the apocalypse. The incomprehensible sloshing mass of titflesh taking no quarter as it writhed and moved. The air was thick and oppressive; The sound was unbearable; And the heat was like the fires of hell crackling all around. They fell to their knees, choking on the miasma of sweat and scent, not noticing a battleship-sized droplet of the saline substance oozing its way out of Coco’s pores, dropping off and crashing onto them like a meteorite. The salt inside the liquid dehydrated them almost instantly, and the enormous glob they were stuck in prevented any breathing. But the irony of it all? That’s not what killed them, in the end. No- it was the incomparable tons of water that splashed onto their pathetic little body.

As the two titans copulated, neither of them realized what they’d done to this poor group- and they never would, either. They’d remain as nothing more than unnoticable stains on their perfect bodies, washed away with their movements, never to be thought of again. Coco did more than crush these people- she completely erased them. But she didn’t care. Marine was all she cared about now. And she would do everything in her power to keep it that way…


THE END