- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for ThatGuyJDS! He wanted Ataru from "Urusei Yatsura!" to be shrunk and taken by Lum across her planet to find someone to help cure his affliction. Although I'm not too too familiar with this series, it was fun to write something a little more light-hearted. Hope y'all enjoy!

Ataru awoke with a groan, his head feeling like it weighed a ton. As he got up, he felt his stomach churn and ache like it never had. He curled his arms around it and lay in a fetal position, clutching his chest. “What the hell?! I just woke up! Why’s this have to happen to me right now?!” He griped, slowly standing to his feet. As he did, he finally noticed the real problem: he was the size of an ant. He stared out at his blurry bedroom backdrop. “Oh, no, no, no, NO!” he yells, striding over to the edge of his bed. “This is awful! How could this happ- AAHH!!” He screamed, falling down to the floor with an almost comedic amount of THUDs and a surprising lack of damage. At least he was more durable than ever. As he slammed against the floor, he rubbed his head, more pained than ever. “Ugh… how could this get any worse?” He mumbled out loud.


As if to answer his question, the alien girl living in his closet, Lum, bursts out, squealing “DAAARLIIIIING~!” and floating around Ataru’s room. “...Darling? Where are you? Don’t try to hide from me- I heard you!” She said. Ataru sighed- him and his big mouth. “Ah! I heard that!” Lum squeed, scanning around. Finally, her enormous cyan eyes landed on the speck-sized form of her beloved. “Darling?! Is that you?! What happened to you?! You’re so… small!” Lum said. “I hadn’t noticed. Could you quit staring?! I need help, ASAP!” Ataru demanded, not in the mood for antics. Unfortunately, antics are exactly what he was in for. Like right now; Lum plucked him up off the floor, brought her arm around to her back, and dropped him right down into her tiger-striped shorts.


He slipped right between her cheeks, getting nestled nice and cozy in her butt, his body stuck between Lum’s pert rear. “WHY DID YOU PUT ME HERE?!” He demanded. “Well, I need you to stay close to me, darling~! And this is the best place to keep you~” “YOU COULDN’T JUST HOLD ME?!” “Nope~!” True to her nature, Lum was mischievous as all get out. She didn’t have any real reason to put Ataru back there, but she definitely had HER reasons: 1. It would help her darling become more attracted to her, and 2. It was funny. With her darling safely stowed in her “trunk”, she headed back to Ataru’s closet, using the dimensional rift within to return to her home planet, searching for an old friend who she thought could possibly help Ataru’s condition.


She floated through the vast expanse of her homeworld, making sure to keep one hand on her posterior so as to keep her precious Ataru in place. As the two flew, they heard a distant, but distinct rumbling; the rumbling of a noisy motorbike. “Ah! There she is!” Lum exclaimed. Ataru knew instantly who she was looking for; her friend, Benten, the biker, and member of the Gods of Luck clan. “Bentennn! I need to talk to you!”  Lum called, the red-headed biker babe turning her head around. “Yo, Lum! Let’s get to my house! We can talk there!” She said, speeding towards her house, with Lum flying right above her, the two locked in a neck-and-neck race.


Ataru was hanging onto Lum’s shorts for dear life as his alien abductor flew at breakneck speed. Were it not for Lum’s hand squeezing down on her butt, her darling likely would have flown out by now. The two were nearing Benten’s house now, speeding up, a sonic boom pounding out behind them as they broke the sound barrier; this meant that Ataru’s shrill screaming could no longer be heard. As the two came to a sudden stop right outside Benten’s house, Ataru flew right of Lum’s shorts, bashing and bruising himself as he flew through the cascade of Lum’s hair as it momentarily flitted upwards with her sudden stopping, coming out the other side and hurtling right towards Benten’s butt. “Oh, come on!” He whined as he arced head-first into her awaiting crack, lodged right between the taut, muscular cheeks, the enormous biker totally unaware of his invasion. “I think this is the first time I wish these girls didn’t dress so scantily…” Ataru murmured to himself, deep in the clutches of Benten’s butt, being ground between them as she got off her bike and entered into her home.


“So, what’d you come here for, Lum?” “Well, I went to greet my darling Ataru this morning, like I always do,” “Mmhm.” “But when I looked around the room, I couldn’t find him! But I could hear him, so I looked around really hard, and eventually, I found him looking like…” Lum reached around to the back of her shorts, grabbing a handful of nothing. “...Eh?” “What? Looked like what?” She grabbed a couple more times, to make sure she wasn’t imagining things. She reached her hand down her shorts, groping around in the dark for any sign of her puny passenger. “EHHH?! Darling?! Where did you go?! I kept my hand on you the whole flight! Where’ve you gone?!” Lum panicked, floating this way and that, desperately searching for Ataru. “...I’ll give you a minute.” Benten said, making to sit down on her bed.


At that instant, Ataru’s stomach lurched again, and his headache returned in force. “Uuuggghhh… not again!” He groaned, unable to clutch his stomach in pain. Lum’s ears perked up, hearing Ataru’s pained grunts. “Ah!” She yelped, flying right to Benten, taking her hand to keep her from sitting down. “Wha- hey!” Benten snapped as Lum swung herself around to her backside, pulling Ataru out of Benten’s buttcheeks. “There you are, darling~!” Lum squeed, nuzzling Ataru against her cheek and giggling like a school girl. “Stop nuzzling… whatever that is! What the hell is going on?!” Benten shouted, demanding answers. Lum held Ataru right up to Benten’s face, showing him off like he was a doll. “When I found my darling, he looked like this!” Lum elaborated as Ataru collapsed, clutching his stomach. “Ah. Hey, wait, what were you doing in my butt?!” Benten snapped again. “Yeah, darling! What were you doing in her butt, hm?!” Lum interrogated, staring daggers at the tiny Ataru. “Well, when the two of you suddenly stopped, I went flying out of Lum’s shorts, and landed right in Benten’s!” He explained. “Ha! A likely story, you pervert!” Benten refuted. “But-” “No buts, darling! I won’t zap you at this size, but if you do something like that again, I won’t hold back!” Lum threatened. Ataru just sighed, putting his hand in his face; he was clearly not going to convince them. Better to just drop it.


“So… is there anything you can do to help?” Lum asked. Benten crossed her arms, contemplating. “Hmmm… nope. Sorry, I haven’t got anything.” Benten said with a frown. “Oh… well, sorry for troubling you. We should go find someone else, quick.”  Lum said, stowing Ataru on her shoulder. “Hold onto my hair, darling.” Lum instructed, which Ataru obliged. “Bye-bye, Benten! See you later~!” “See ya~!” The two exchanged their goodbyes as Lum flew out the window, out into the sky to search for another who could help Ataru. As they soared, Lum’s face lit up: “I know! The Tengu! They might be able to help!” She said, flying off in search of the Tengu clan…


The two arrived at Kurama’s house, where she’d left the windows wide open- very convenient. Well, for them, at least. Lum hovered through the window, Ataru clinging to her hair as the strand he was holding dangled dangerously over the floor. “Hello? Anyone home?” Lum called, floating through the suspiciously empty bedroom. She bumped her foot on the top of one of the bed’s legs, suddenly halting. “Whoops. Better be a bit more careful. No one here… better check out the other rooms.” She said, floating out of the room.


Unbeknownst to her, her sudden halt had sling-shot Ataru right off her hair, sending him crashing onto the soft mattress below. “Hey! Lum!! WAIT!!” Ataru shouted as she floated out of the room. “Oh, great…” He said. “How could things get any-” Ataru realized what he was about to say, slapping his hands over his mouth before finishing his sentence; but it was too late- he’d already said enough. An enormous, buxom, scantily-dressed woman with feathered, black hair that was colored bright pink on the inside, strolled into the room: Kurama, the Tengu. Ataru groaned, knowing how, with his luck, something bad (or, at the very least, something very risque).


“Haah, why’d I not have my servants clean my bathroom? So much damn scrubbing… huh?” It didn’t take her long to spot the speck-sized intruder on her bed. Although, she definitely misunderstood the purpose of his visit. ”What’s this? A little alien suitor, here to try and seduce me~? I’m afraid you’ll have no such luck given your… stature. However…” She practically threw herself on the bed, causing the mattress to rocket Ataru up, smashing into and bouncing off of Kurama’s looming tit, slamming right back into the bed. “See? You just bounced off my boob- and I barely even felt it! You’re so small…Barely as big my pinkie fingernail~” Kurama teased, her pinkie crashing right next to Ataru; it was the size of a semi truck.

“Something as small as you should be kept close~” Kurama leaned in closer, her breasts hovering dangerously close over her “suitor”. “Why, I could just pluck you up… and slip you right in between them~” She pinched Ataru up, bringing him close to her heaving chest. “There’s nothing you could do about it, either. I’d just keep you there… forever~” She began inserting Ataru into her cleavage. He tried scrambling out with what little purchase his limbs could find, but Kurama’s fingers just kept pushing him, deeper and deeper. “Fighting won’t help- these are your new home, little suitor- you’re going to spend the rest of your life, tucked between my breasts- FOREVE-” “DAAARRRRLLLIIINNNGGG!!!” Lum stormed back into the room, unleashing a torrent of electricity on the tengu temptress.


After both Kurama and Ataru coughed out their share of smoke, Kurama turned to Lum, furious. “Hey! What’s the big idea, barging in here and zapping me like that?!” “GET MY DARLING OUT OF YOUR CHEST!” Lum demanded. “Your darli-” Kurama’s eyes widened, turning to look at the shrunken thing between her boobs; sure enough, it was Ataru. “Oh.” She said, fairly nonchalantly. Her eyes then lit up with a furious rage. “EEEWWWWW!!!” She bellowed, wrapping Ataru in her fist and tossing him to the wall. Lum flew right in the way, Ataru landing square between her breasts as if they were a dartboard. “Poor darling… I won’t let her harass you any more! Let’s get out of here!” “WHO THE HELL LET YOU IN ANYWAYS?!” Kurama shrieked as the couple flew out of the window, making for the dimensional rift back to Ataru’s room…

………….


“I’m so sorry, darling… I really don’t know what to do to fix you…” Lum cried, looking over Ataru, who was clutching his gut in pain. “Ugh… this feels awful…” He put a hand over his mouth as it bulged, trying to contain whatever it was that was trying to escape. “Darling? Are you-” Lum was immediately cut off by Ataru unleashing a monstrous, inhuman, glass-shattering burp. It lasted a full 30 seconds. They were quite possibly the worst 30 seconds of Ataru’s whole life. When the blast was finally over, Lum slowly opened her eyes, looking at her darling- Ataru had returned to normal size. Lum gasped: “Darliiiing~!” She flew right over to him, lifting him up in her tight embrace. “You’re all better!” “I guess so… definitely don’t feel all- urp!- better…” He sloshed. “What do you think happened to cause all this?” Lum asked, and in the back of Ataru’s mind, two of his brain cells managed to scrape together in his memory bank- he remembered something odd that he ate yesterday, something given to him by-


“LLLLUUUUMMM!!” Ataru bellowed. “What?!” “It was that weird food you brought here yesterday! I knew I shouldn’t have eaten that stuff! And it tasted terrible, too!” “You said it tasted good!” “I was lying!” He said. Lum opened her arms, dropping Ataru right back down on the ground, landing face-first on the ground. He sprung back up, rubbing his cheek in pain. “Ow…” “Maybe next time, you should appreciate my cooking!” Lum chastised. Ataru just kept rubbing the back of his head. “Hey Lum?” “Yes, darling~?” “Can you promise me something?” “What is it, darling?” “Please… don’t bring any more alien food to Earth!”


THE END