- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A SubscribeStar commission for ThatGuyJDS! He asked for an anxious Yor, waiting for her date with Loid, unaware that he's stranded in her pubic hair, along with a few other unsuspecting victims. I don't often write unaware, so this was good practice! Hope y'all enjoy!

Yor paced around the house. She was adorned in a sleek and stylish silver dress- the kind that revealed just enough skin to make it feel risque, but concealed just enough to let the viewer's imagination run wild. And running wild is what Yor would probably be doing right now if she didn't know better than to try and keep herself under control. Why was Yor in such a tizzy? Simple.


It was date night, and she was waiting for Loid to get back from work so they could go for dinner together. That was an hour ago. Even accounting for traffic, it shouldn't have taken him this long to get home. So, all Yor could do was worriedly pace around, winding herself up even tighter, biting her nails, completely ridden with paranoid anxiety.


"Where on earth is he?! Oh, no… he isn't in danger, is he? No, Loid would be able to handle something like that. He didn't forget, did he? Ohh, but he's so punctual, there's no way he would forget about something as important as this…" Yor continued muttering to herself, unaware that Loid was actually close. Very close. As a matter of fact, he was touching her in one of her most private areas…

……………..


Loid clung onto a long, thick black tendril. He peaked out past the edge, looking down what appeared to be mobile skyscrapers with black, curved bases. But as he looked closer, still holding on for dear life as the tendril bobbed with every movement, he realized: skyscrapers don't move- and they definitely don't have tentacles protruding from the top.


"This doesn't make any sense… just what the hell is going on? Come on, Loid- use your head! Think! There has to be more clues- you just have to look for them!" He thought aloud, looking around to try and spot his hypothetical clues. Sure enough, he found one: the wall behind him from which the tendrils sprouted. Upon closer examination, he noticed that it looked like… skin. He shivered for a moment, knowing that he'd have to touch it to verify. He took off his glove, inched towards it, and warily put his hand on the bizarre surface.


He ran his hand across the warm, plushy surface. The wall itself seemed to squish in on itself at his touch. "This… is definitely skin." He observed. Putting his glove back on, he put his hand on his chin, trying to put the pieces together. "Alright… those 'skyscrapers' clearly aren't real skyscrapers. They seem to be more like… legs. And they both seem to come together here, into one solid space." Loid put his musings into words, his eyes going wide and sweat pouring down his forehead as he began to unravel the mystery. "No… that's… that's impossible…!"


Loid was totally stranded on the pubic hair of some woman.


Of course, he had no idea that he was intimately familiar with the mystery woman: It was Yor. In the meantime, as he worried over how he could’ve gotten wrapped up in this mess- and more importantly, how to escape- there were other things occurring on various other spots of Yor’s body: On top of her head, trekking through the tangled jungle of hair, were three shrunken people desperately searching for a way out; On her boobs, a pair of tinies found themselves clinging to her enormous, swelling hill of breast as it sloshed and jiggled with her every minute action; Finally, buried deep in the sarcophagus of her ass, was a single, lone tiny, writhing and squirming in the tight tomb of flesh, crying out for someone, anyone, to help them.


None of them knew where they were. None of them knew how they got there. None of them knew what was happening. All of them were terrified.


And none of them were going to get away.


……………….


Yor huffed to herself as she continued her anxious pacing around the living room. “Come on, Yor, you need to relax. Take a deep breath…” She thought to herself, inhaling through her nose, and running her hands through her hair.

……………….


The three tinies stranded in Yor’s hair heard some sort of horrible, inhuman droning noise. They looked around to see if they could find the source, before they heard something even worse. A noise that could only be described as the sound of deforestation. As they turned to look behind, they saw a wall of… something, barreling towards them. They had no possible way of explaining exactly what it was. Just an enormous fortress of ungodly mass barreling towards them at speeds that an object of that size absolutely shouldn’t be capable of reaching. Of course, all their running was completely pointless. The monolithic black towers were far too numerous for them to avoid. They eventually came to one that was too long to run around. They put their backs to the wall, shut their eyes, and…


SQUISH

………………


Yor took a few more breaths for good measure, letting it all out down to her chest…

………………


A torrential gust of wind rushed across the warm, fleshy hills of Yor's breasts. The two tinies clinging to the swelling hill didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. Their grips were torn right off the soft skin, and they tumbled along the surface, falling deeper into her cleavage. They both fell almost one after the other, into the floorless canyon below…

……………..


Yor brought her arms close to her chest, her elbows squishing her boobs together…

…………….


The walls began closing in on the descending pair, smashing them about and causing them to ricochet across the canyon. Neither of them could possibly stop themselves from crashing down. They bellowed in terror, bouncing every which way off the buoyant walls of tit. The first one who fell managed to squeeze past the awe-inspiring globes, falling down the length of her abdomen. The second, however, wasn’t nearly as lucky; the orbs came together, compressing them into an imperceptible puddle.

…………….


Loid was still wondering what on Earth he could possibly do to get out of his current predicament. As he pondered, he heard some sort of shrill noise approaching from above. “Hm? What in the…?” He said aloud as he stood up to try and get a better view. He craned his neck towards the thick black sky, and saw whatever it was hurtling downwards. As it got closer, he felt a shiver go down his spine. "Oh, God, that couldn't be…"


Another person rocketed past Loid, screaming their lungs out. Loid fell back, holding his hand over his mouth instinctively to stifle whatever noise he could possibly make. "Oh, my lord…" he whispered to himself, standing back up as quick as he could. He took a deep breath, wheeling his head this way and that. “I…I need to get out of here!” he blurted.

…………….


Yor took a deep breath again, looking back at the bed. “Just… relax. Need to relax…” She thought, looking down. She started thinking about Loid… his toned, well-maintained muscles, his smooth blond hair, the way his face lit up whenever he’d smile. She took another deep breath, sitting down on the bed. “Loid… where are you?”

…………….


The tiny lodged between Yor’s buttcheeks suddenly felt pressure coming from behind them. Their bones creaked and cracked and gave way, some of them snapping like twigs, others simply uncomfortably bending. In the tepid darkness, they couldn't even begin to understand why this was happening. Was it a nightmare? Some divine trick of fate? What was even happening? Why? Why did it have to be them that experienced this pain? Couldn't it have been someone else? They screamed out in pain, their cries unheard through the immeasurable tons of assflesh as the walls continued squeezing the very life out of them.

……………


Yor pulled herself fully on the bed, lying down and looking down her body. “Loid…” She couldn’t stop thinking about him. She gulped, feeling her lust bubbling up inside her.

……………


The walls grew tighter and tighter around the tiny in Yor’s ass; she was subconsciously squeezing her buttcheeks together, increasing the pressure between the colossal globes. The tiny didn’t stand a chance. They tried hardening their body, flexing their muscles and gritting their teeth. It didn't help. Not even a bit. They were turned into a thin paste in mere moments, their teeth and bones crushed to powder. They wouldn’t be seen, or heard, or even felt, ever again.

……………


Yor’s hand glided down to her groin, feathering her pubic hairs from the curtain of silver dress. She whimpered a bit with every touch, gradually feeling her lust swell up in her chest. She bit her lip, looking at her dress. “Oh, to hell with it…!” She thought, stripping down out of her dress and into nothing but her bare ass.

……………


Loid stared up in awe as the silver veil was instantly lifted by whatever monstrous creature he was trapped on. He watched it slide down the length of the mystery legs, wheeling his head around to see who she was. His heart sank when he saw her.

Yor towered over him.


“Y-Yor…?!” He shouted in disbelief. She… she couldn't have done this. Not to him. Could she…? Was… was she looking at him?! Almost instinctively, he raised his arms, bellowing out to the raven-haired housewife. “YOOOOORRRR!! LOOK!! LOOK DOWN HERE!! LOOK-” He stopped himself as he watched her gargantuan hand come into view. “Did…Did she see me?” He thought. Then he watched it begin to descend into the jungle of pubic hair he was trapped in. “Oh, no…” He said, backing up a few steps before darting away as fast as his legs would take him. But no matter how fast he could possibly have run, he wouldn’t have been able to escape the wave of flesh as it barreled through the tangled forest of black. Her middle finger encroached on him like a wolf on the hunt. Loid was in a blind panic, sprinting, using every last chip of stamina he had; the finger just bulldozed through the foliage, right behind him. His leg got caught under the spiral of her fingerprint, and he was steamrolled over, trapped under the enormity of her finger…

……………


Yor let her lust take control, her breaths becoming sputtery and heavy. “Haah… Loid…” Her fingers traipsed down into her yearning sex, piercing the drooling maw and beginning her “session.” She would never notice the remains of the object of her affection, buried deep in her orifice, mixed in with the liquids dripping from her vaginal walls. Totally oblivious to the obliteration of her lover…


THE END