- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission for anonomyous! This time they wanted Ai Ebihara from Persona 4 to hunt down the other romance options in the game and dispose of them in different ways. This one is rather long, but I heavily enjoyed working on it! (Especially since I've been wanting to do something with Ai for a while, she's one of my favorites). So, to the commissioner, thank you again, and I hope you all enjoy! 

Have you ever had a crush? I don’t just mean, like, someone you wanted to date in high school and get embarrassed about it 5 years later. I mean “I want to spend the rest of my life with this person” kind of crush. I’m asking cause, right now, I’ve got that kind of crush. You don’t know him, but he transferred here to Yasogami High this year. His name’s Yu Narukami.


Now, for someone like me, getting a boy wouldn’t really be that much of an issue. After all, I’m Ai Ebihara. I get loads of losers who throw themselves at me in some sort of desperate attempt to talk to me. But Narukami is… different. He actually helped me to get over one of my old crushes, one of the basketball team members, Kou Ichijo. When I learned he didn’t like me back, I went to a… very dark place. But Narukami helped me get out of it. He… he saved me. He makes me feel… complete. And besides that, he’s always hanging around with his idiot friends. That wouldn’t exactly bother me if it was just those numbskulls, Kanji and Yosuke, that detective kid, and whoever that weird blonde kid with the bear suit is. No, what bothers me are the other three bitches who’re so keen to cling onto him like leeches. Chie, the meathead; Yukiko, Yasogami’s “greatest challenge”; and Rise, a literal idol. And they’re all head over heels for him. I’ve been… well, I guess the word would be “stalking” would be the word… stalking Narukami for about a week and a half to try and get a feel for the other girls’ schedule. I need to think… of a way to… get rid of them…


If I didn’t have this GOD DAMNED HEADACHE! Ugh, ever since I went to that gas station yesterday, my head’s been throbbing like crazy! I tried to sleep it off, but I just kept dreaming of some foggy hallway. Ugh, Kashiwagi-sensei just keeps talking. My head is splitting… Oh, thank god, the bell. I grabbed my bag and jumped out of my desk. I need to get out of here… gotta get some medicine for this damn headache…

“Hey.” Some voice barks at me. Damn it, I feel sick… I need to get to a bathroom or something… I can feel the sweat rolling down my forehead… “I said, hey.” No, no, leave me alone. I look in a mirror. I look exhausted. Some of my makeup is getting smeared, and my hair looks unkempt. Shit, this is the worst- “Hey!” That voice shouted at me. Once I turned, some black-haired girl I’ve never seen before pushed me.


“Who the hell are you?” “Yumi Ozawa. And you’re Ai Ebihara. Don’t think I haven’t seen you, sneaking around, stalking Narukami. News flash, bitch; you are NOT getting to him before me.” “W-What? Don’t be stupid. Why would he ever go for a bitch like- owww, my head…” “Did you just call me a bitch? Me?! I’m not the one stalking Narukami! You dumb SKANK!” She shoves me. I stumble back into the wall. My head is throbbing even worse now. I don’t wanna be here right now. Just go away… “Hey, I’m still talking to you! Bitch!” She shoves me again. I’m against the wall now. It’s cold and hard, but I’m still sweating like a… a pig… “Please just-” “Just what, huh? What do you want, huh?!” She pins me against the wall. “Just… go away.” “Not until you say you’ll leave Narukami alone. You stupid bitch!” “No… please, leave me alone.” “Did you even hear me? You dumb, shameless skank!” She raises her hand up to slap me. I close my eyes, the pain in my head is too much. Tears start to trickle down my face. “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” I scream, shoving her. I expect to still feel her when I step forward, but… nothing’s there. And… my headache is gone! What’s going on? I slowly opened my eyes…


There’s a pile of clothes on the floor where that Yumi girl was standing. It’s… it’s her uniform. Oh god, did I just erase her or something?! I knelt down to get a better look at it. It was definitely our school uniform. Then, I saw something… MOVING in the sleeve. I shook the sleeve, and something came out. It looked like some sort of… bug. But, looking closer, it was a girl. The same girl who had been threatening me earlier, cowering, crying, in the palm of my hand. “What…?” My eyes darted back and forth. I picked up my bag, shoving the shrunken girl in a small cubby hole on the outside. I shoved her uniform in my bag, then ran out of the bathroom as fast as I could. As I was speedwalking out, I bumped into somebody, almost tripping down. Thankfully, they helped me up. “Hey, Ebihara.” That voice! Narukami! My heart nearly shot out of my chest. “Oh, h-hey, Narukami! Funny running into you!” “Yeah. Literally. You should really watch where you’re going.” “Ahahah, yeah… ha…” “...Yeah. Anyways, I gotta get to Junes. I’ll see you around.” “Yep! See you! Around!” Jeez, that was close. I peeked into the cubby I put Yumi in. She rubbed the back of her head, shouting something I couldn’t hear up at me. Which, to be fair, I’d have done the same thing if I were small in someone’s school bag. Thankfully, I’m not.


As soon as I got back home, I rushed to my room, scooping Yumi out of my bag to get a closer look at her. “Woah… look at how tiny you are! You look like an ant! But… standing.” She kept hollering up at me. Of course, to me, it was just squeaking. I kicked my shoes under my bed, slowly getting on and dumping Yumi on it as well. “This is crazy. Am… Am I dreaming?” I peeled my uniform off, tossing it on the floor. I rolled up the sleeve of my undershirt, pinching my arm. “Ah!” Sure enough, not a dream. “Oh my god. I can shrink people! I can-” I got an idea. A great idea.


I inched myself closer to Yumi. “I can shrink people~” I got on all fours and crawled over Yumi, my hair crashing down close to her. “Y’know, when you think about it,” I swiped my hand and snatched her up, “can tiny people even be considered people? Cus, in order to be a person, you have to be, like, the size of one. Which,” I squeezed my hand a little harder, placing my thumb on top of her head, “You are NOT. Really, if I kill you, it’d be more like killing a bug than killing a person. Wouldn’t you agree?” Even though I couldn’t properly see it, I knew she was terrified. Of what I would do to her. Of me. Of death. I flipped my hand back to normal, letting her get on all fours. She started kissing my hand in desperation. “Awwww, you poor thing. I’m almost going to feel bad about this.” I raised up my hand, which made her squeak and wave her hands in terror. “And to think, this all could’ve been avoided if you had just minded your own damn business. Heh, karma’s a bitch, isn’t it? See ya~!” With that last comment, I clapped my hands together, and felt her body collapse and pop under the immense weight of my hands.


I let out a small sigh. Ding dong, the shrunken bitch is dead. I washed my hands of the red stain with a big grin on my face. “Alright, Ebihara. You can shrink people. And, when they’re shrunken, you have no problem killing them. So all you need to do is shrink all those hussies clinging to Narukami… and he’s all yours!” I don’t know how I got this power. Whether it was gifted to me by someone, or something; maybe even from some sort of God? It didn’t matter. All that mattered is that, when I needed it most, the perfect ability was given to me. Now I just needed to use it…


The very next day, I made a mental list of who I needed to eliminate, and in what order. Most of the time, Chie and Yukiko would be together. Plus, even though they have a crush on Narukami, they’re not very flirty. Rise, on the other hand… not only did she have that cutesy attitude and stunning good looks, but she was FAR too good at flirting with Narukami. And way too hands on. So she was definitely first. But how would I get her without witnesses? Then, it hit me; she’s waiting for Narukami to say she loves her. So, if she were to, say, read a love letter telling her to meet at a remote and romantic location… well, how could she refuse? So I spent all my lunch time forging a love letter, dropping it through her locker door and finishing up what I had packed. After hanging back to see if she would accept it, sure enough, as soon as she read it, and who it was from, I saw her hug it to her chest- she took the bait.


There I was, waiting for her to arrive, at the edge of a currently lifeless beach. Sure enough, she came. She was in some orange dress and white shorts, waiting for her beloved senpai. When she was standing at the edge, staring out at the ocean, I crept up behind her. Just as she turned around in shock, I put my hand over her mouth, and in an instant, she shrank down, and her clothes dropped to the ground. Sifting through them, I found a naked Rise, confused, crying, and terrified of the giant staring her down. I scooped her up with a smug, knowing grin on my face.


“Well, would you look at that! I got myself a Risette doll. And it looks just like the real thing~” She squeaked up at me, frightened and shivering. I noticed she was covering up her chest and crotch. “What do we have here~?” I brushed her arms aside, staring at her breasts. I did the that stereotypical cat-calling whistle. “Not half bad, for a doll. Of course-” I brought down my collar, exposing a bit of cleavage only my victim could see, “mine are much better~” I dropped her in between my boobs, snapping the collar of my shirt back and walking home.


When I got home to my room, I fished around in my cleavage and pulled out the inch-high idol, flipping my blanket open and dumping her on my bed. “Welcome to my room~! Isn’t it nice. Y’know, I can definitely see why Narukami liked you- with a body like that, it’d be hard for him to take his eyes off. But, enough about your body. Time for you to see mine.” I flipped the blanket back over her, and stripped my clothes off, save for my white bra and panties. I unfurled the blanket again, doing one of her famous poses. “See? In those magazines and commercials and stuff, you were always so confident with your body, y’know? That soda commercial you did a couple months ago, in that orange bikini? You were all ‘here are my tits, everyone~! Tee hee hee!’ Honestly, it pissed me off. So, just sit still so I can just lie down.” I rolled on my bed, pinning her under my chest. “See? This is what it’s like watching your commercials. Big, suffocating tits.” I rolled over, squishing my breasts together to keep her in place and keep up the pressure. “Actually, this wasn’t my original plan with you. I was actually going to hand you over to Kashiwagi-sensei. But her tits are… well, they’re not as graceful as ours, right? Just big bloated boob bags. No, it’s far better this way~. Well, I’m getting a little bored of this soooo… yeah. Bye-bye~!” I slammed my breasts together, crushing her whole body. “Ewww, gross! I got bug blood all over my boobs! Now I gotta shower!” As I was washing the blood off my chest, I crossed Rise off my mental list. Tomorrow, Satonaka is on the chopping block. And I have the perfect way to get rid of her…


Even though Chie and Yukiko were basically inseparable, there was one period where they were apart: lunch. At lunch, Chie ate her meaty meals on the roof. Now, the plan wasn’t to eat her (since I doubt she’d taste very good). But, trust me, when you see it, you’ll wish it was that fast. I strolled up the stairs to the roof, and there she was, all alone, munching away on her disgusting food. What a slob. I caught her mid-chew, pushing her down, instantly shrinking her. “There she is! Just the meathead I was looking for. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna kill you- yet~. Just stay in there and try not to screw around enough to get crushed, ‘kay~?” I said, shoving her in the same pocket in my school bag I shoved Yumi into. But this time, my little guest had a “roommate”: a packet of meat gum.


I shoved her outfit into my bag, and darted down the stairs. When I reached the bottom, I accidentally bumped into some skinny blue-haired kid with a cap. “Uh, sorry.” I said, walking away to my class, leaving him to pick up anything that fell. All I wanted to do now was simply wait the school day out…

……………………………….


My name is Naoto Shirogane. If you’re wondering how I’m doing, I just got knocked down by some blonde-haired student who gave me the most half-hearted apology I’ve ever heard in my years as a detective. So, not too well. I was on my way up to meet my friend, Chie, on the roof to have lunch and discuss our time during the investigation. I reached the top, calling out, “Chie? Where are you?”. No response, and there was no sign of her anywhere. That was… bizarre. She promised we’d eat together today. Apparently she had something incredibly important to tell me about Narukami. She wouldn’t be so forgetful about something this important, could she? No, it had to have been something else. So, I did what any good detective would do in my situation: investigate.

……………………………..


On my walk home, I reached my hand in to start chewing up some meat gum (much to the annoyance of my “passenger”). It tasted disgusting, but I’d have to put up with it. By the time I’d gotten home, the gum had lost all its flavor, but I had to keep chewing. I dropped my bag on my pillow, and immediately got to changing into my exercise outfit. Black yoga pants, a white sports bra, and a pink tank top tucked under the brim of the pants. I tied my hair up in a short ponytail, sliding my foot into one of my pink sneakers. As for the other one, I finally took the chewed-up wad of meat gum out of my mouth, and stuck it on the bottom. My preparations were almost complete. Now I just needed my little friend to complete the ensemble. I reached into my bag, pulling out the nude, squirming tomboy. “Heyyyy~, Chie. So, y’know how you’re always going on and on about exercise, and training, and all that crap? Well, I don’t really exercise that often, buuut, I was gonna go for a jog! Wanna guess who’s coming with~?” The terrified girl gulped, pointing at herself. “Wow, that’s right~! Maybe you’re not as dumb as you look. Just lemme show you where you’ll be going on our little run~” The second she saw the shoe, she squirmed even harder. “Oh, you think you’re going IN the shoe? Ahaha! No, no, you’re going somewhere worse. Tell me something, Chie-” I turned the shoe over, revealing the gum stuck to the bottom, “Have you ever seen the movie ‘Antz’?”


I shoved her into the sticky patch under my shoe, making absolutely sure she could see the ground. After I was certain she was secured, I walked to the door, put on the shoe, and as I was about to take a step with that shoe, I called down to my passenger: “Should’ve thought about this before you went and got a crush on Narukami, meathead.”

………………………………


I couldn’t understand what was going on. One minute, I was eating my lunch, and now I’m stuck on a chewed up wad of meat gum on the bottom of some girl’s shoe for “having a crush on Narukami”. How did she even know that? Was it some sort of guess? I couldn’t wrap my head around it. But I didn’t have time to think about that, now that the shoe I was stuck to was about to slam into the ground. I braced myself, but it didn’t really help. It felt like I just had a whole mountain fall down on top of me. From underneath the dark, rubbery soles I could hear the other shoe slam into the ground. All of a sudden, her shoe peeled off the ground, and I could see the doorway before hurtling to the ground again. This kept happening, over and over. I started to bleed from my nose, as well as coughing some up with every impact her foot made on the pavement. It was awful. I was close to passing out, but just before I did, I saw someone; My friend, Naoto, walking away, before the foot fell once again. I took as deep of a breath as I could, and waited for her to raise her foot again. When I finally saw the light of the outside world, I shouted as loud as I could. “NAOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-” and then, the foot fell, and I passed out.

…………………………………………


I took a rest on a park bench, lifting the foot up to get an peek on my prisoner. She was bloodied, bruised, beaten, and passed out. For all that talk about how tough she is, she couldn’t even take a half a mile jog. But, now that she was passed out, there was basically no point in toying with her anymore. I stood up, stomped my foot down, and scraped the gum off the bottom of my shoe. The gum stretched off, adorned with little red splotches and guts. Smiling to myself, I turned around to jog back home, coming chest-to-face with a short blue-haired boy; the same one I ran into at school. “Hello again.” “Oh. What do you want?” “I’m looking for a friend of mine. She wears a green sweater, a light-brown bowl cut. Any idea where she is?” “Huh. Nope, haven’t seen her.” “Ah, I see. If you don’t mind me asking, what’re you doing now?” “Oh, just heading home from a jog.” “Why were you scraping your shoe on the ground?” “Just getting some gum off. Must’ve stepped on it a couple minutes ago. Anything else? I’d like to go home sometime this year, man.” “I see. Sorry to take up your time. I’ll see you at school.” “Yeah, sure, whatever. See ya around.” As I jogged away, I mumbled, “Loser.”


When I finally got home, I changed, made myself dinner, and crawled into bed. I stared up at the ceiling and started thinking about what happened today. What was up with that kid? How’d he know Chie? Eh, whatever. I don’t think anything’s gonna really come from it. Anyways, all that matters now is getting rid of the last bitch in my way. Tomorrow is Sunday, and I’m totally free. I think I might need to make a stay at the Amagi Inn…

………………………………


I haven’t been able to get in touch with Chie or Rise, and neither has Yukiko or anyone else. I had my suspicions at first, but this all but confirms it: that girl from yesterday has something to do with this. I don’t know how, but I need to find and interrogate her. My best chance of doing that is at school. I’ll see you next Monday… Ai Ebihara.

………………………………..


I yawned from a nice, relaxing, good night’s sleep. Today’s the day! After this, it’s no more Yukiko! And no more girls standing between me and my soon-to-be boyfriend! I could almost see it now, our future together. Get a hold of yourself, girl, and don’t get ahead of yourself. You haven’t gotten rid of her yet. I jumped out of bed and got dressed into my favorite pink dress (that I would NOT get bloodstains on today) and the matching white jacket and pink ribbon, got my bag to store her clothes, and headed out.


After arriving at the Amagi inn and getting myself a room for the night, I took a load off on the bed and wasted a couple minutes thinking of what to do to Yukiko. “Something… something…” Suddenly, I remembered: the Amagi Inn is famous for its hot springs. A devilish grin spread across my face; I had the perfect idea, now. And I wouldn’t even get any blood on me.


I clicked the room service button on the phone in my room. “Hi, this is Ai Ebihara in room 224, can you please send up Ms. Yukiko Amagi? I’d like some more towels.” After a couple minutes, I heard a knock at the door. “Hello, Ms. Ebihara. You said you wanted more towels?” “Yeah, just come on in and put them in the bathroom please, I need to do something real quick.” “Of course, no problem at all.” I turned around and waited for her to enter the bathroom, slowly walking, tip-toeing to the bathroom, and then, just as she turned around, I shrank her in an instant, sifting through her clothes until I found her, naked and afraid amongst the pile.


“Hey there, Yukiko~. Aw, you look scared. Have you realized it yet? That this is what happened to that bitch, Rise? And that oaf, Chie?” I chuckled, watching her recoil. She started shouting something up at me, half-hearted squeaks that I’m sure if I could understand, would absolutely offend me. She ran over to my middle finger, and kicked it as hard as her pathetic little legs could manage. I just closed my fingers around her, laughing even harder. “You can kick and scream and bitch all you want; it’s not gonna stop what’s gonna happen. You’re going to share the same fate as all the others who got between me and my future boyfriend. You’re gonna get fucking killed. And I know exactly how to do it.” I stood up, squeezing my hand just a bit harder, hiding her clothes away in my bag and grabbing the towel she’d brought. “You know how at school people take the ‘Amagi Challenge’? Well, hope you’re ready: you’re about to take on the ‘Ebihara Challenge’.”

……………………………….


All I did was bring her some towels. That’s all. But now I was being squeezed half to death by some now-gigantic blonde classmate. I got dropped down into the pocket in her dress. I tried climbing out, but the constant shaking and moving from her steps made it too hard to hold onto. I kept shouting for help, but nobody could hear me from in here. Eventually, I just curled into a ball, hopeless… Until her hand reached back down into the pocket, closing her fist around my shrunken body and lifting me back into the outside world. When she spoke, it was like an explosion going off. “You guys are pretty famous for your hot springs, yeah? Real relaxing. So… let’s take this opportunity to relax, y’know? Unwind a little. Just wait here a sec. Aahhhhn~” She opened her mouth, and I was assaulted by hot, moist breath. “I promise, I won’t swallow. We’re supposed to relax, right? Ahahahaha!” She laughed and snorted at her own cruelty before shoving me inside her mouth. It was pitch black, and slimy, and loud, and all I could think was how this could’ve happened, what I ever did to deserve this. Why was all this happening to me? Before I had the chance to even shed a tear, the cavernous tunnel of her mouth flooded with light, as her hand reached in and pulled me out.


“Wow, you’re really lathered in my saliva, huh?” She boomed, wrapped in a towel. “Aren’t you glad we’re taking a bath now? Ahahaha!” Her laughter was like a horrific thunderstorm, crashing through the air and blasting my ears. “Now, let’s get you squared away real quick…” she swung her arm around to her back, raising up the towel covering her waist, exposing her pert butt. When I saw it, I immediately knew what was going to happen. I was sent hurtling towards the crack in her buttcheeks, and was lodged in between them. After spending a couple seconds making sure I was stuck between them, she brought the towel back down, removing any and all light. Every step, every movement, caused the cheeks to rub and grind me. And the air was stifled and horrible. I wanted it to end. I just want this nightmare to be over…


I couldn’t even see we’d arrived at the hot springs, but I could feel it. The heat increased. “Can you feel it in there? That nice, relaxing heat~. Well, it’s about to get a whole lot hotter. Because tonight, I’ll be making boiled Yukiko. Ahahahaha!” As she sat down on the rocks, her cheeks opened slightly, and I could see the scalding hot water below, coming closer. Finally, her butt hit the water, and I screamed out in pain. The water was boiling me, it felt like my skin was melting off. Screaming into the water only made it worse. It flooded my insides, rushing through me, boiling me from the inside out. When her butt finally landed, the pressure increased. It was as if a mountain had landed right on top of me. My mind went into hyperdrive from all the pain, it wouldn’t stop. I just kept hoping, begging, for something, or someone, to come and end it. End this suffering. I didn’t care if it was a person, or a Shadow, or God. I just wanted it to end.

…………………………………


I stretched my arms upwards. “See? Isn’t this relaxing? It’s nice to take a load off every now and then.” I chuckled. Since I was alone, I actually let my laugh turn into a snort. That same snort that had gotten people to call me “Piggy-hara” all those years ago. I guess I really was relaxed. After a couple of minutes, I couldn’t feel her struggling anymore. I pulled out of my buttcrack, cupping her warm, miniscule body in my hands. “Sleeping on the job? Tsk, tsk, tsk, that’s no good, Ms. Amagi. You’ll get bad reviews if you’re caught slacking off like this~” I teased the tiny corpse, as if she could hear me. I don’t know if she died because of the heat, or drowning, or whatever; but I knew it was over. I let out a relieved sigh, placing her limp body underneath a small alcove in the rocks underwater. “Thanks for being such a good toy, bitch~” I said, putting a perfect bookend on my little “chore”. Today, the death of Yukiko: Tomorrow, asking Narukami to be my boyfriend. Just had to wait for one more day…


…But how was I gonna ask him? I spent all night and all morning on my walk to school thinking about it. No matter how I thought about it, I couldn’t psyche myself up enough to ask him. I just… ugh, something didn’t feel right, you know? I just had this feeling that something wasn’t right. Like I wasn’t finished with something. I went through the day with that feeling. Until I arrived at my locker, and a letter fell out. At first, I thought it was just another poor nerd trying to confess to me. But, looking at it more, it wasn’t marked. And that feeling I had kept sinking in. I opened it up to reveal a well-folded piece of paper. All it said was “I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO CHIE”. I started to hyperventilate. I noticed there was also writing on the back. “COME TO THE ROOF.” I took a deep breath, grabbed my things, dropped the letter, and ran up to the empty roof.


I slammed the door open, looking around on the roof in panic. I took deep breaths to try and calm myself, when I heard the door open, and a gun pointed at my face, held by none other than that blue-haired kid that bothered me the other day. “Hands up!” He commanded. I shot my arms up. “Turn around. Now!” He continued. “I-is that a real gun?” “Of course it’s a real gun! Now walk forward.” I did as he said. “Alright, Ms. Ai Ebihara. I must say, it was very kind of you to accept my ‘invitation’. Now… what did you do to Chie?” “But the letter said-” “The letter was lying. Now, I want answers. Am I going to have to get rough, or are you going to answer?” I didn’t know what to do. I just… locked up. “Going quiet, eh? Fine. You can tell me on our way to the precinct.” I could feel him grab my hands. Wait… my hands? That’s it! I flicked my fingers, tapping her on the wrists. It was just contact enough for her to shrink, and get stuck under a pile of clothes.


“Yes! Ahahahahaha! I gotcha, you little shit! Now, c’mere, you dumb little- giiiiirl?” I stared at hi- HER, in confusion. I checked the clothes again; sure enough, it was a boy’s uniform. But, the tiny in my hands didn’t have a- well, didn’t have a dick! And their chest was… rather large. Looking through the pile more, I saw… bindings? A lot of them, too. “No. No way.” I held her up to my face to get a better look. What I saw was a large-chested girl, with blue hair. “You’re a GIRL?!” I shouted. I was in complete disbelief. The detective prince- was a princess! This was crazy. But I couldn’t let myself be distracted. “You… you TRICKED me! Not just about being a guy, but that you knew what I did to your friends! You’re the worst!” I yelled. “Ugh… I can’t believe I’m doing this today. I wanted to ask Narukami out…” I sighed out Narukami’s name again. I could see him now, tall, muscular. That distinguished grey hair, and that voice. God, he was perfect. I gulped a little. I could feel it coming on. I was getting horny at the thought of him. I looked down at the scared girl in my hands, biting my lips. I had an idea.


“Ok, tiny. I know I yelled at you before… but here’s your chance to make it up to me, for tricking me into thinking you were a boy.” I placed her down on the edge of the AC and lifted my skirt, revealing my white panties with a cute pink ribbon on them. “You know what that is, don’t you? Girly? You know what’s past these, right~?” I could see her starting to inch away, but I swept her back with my fingers. “Ah, ah, ah~. You ever get horny? Like, really horny? Cus I just did. But I obviously can’t masturbate up here. That’s where you come in~” I picked her up again and opened the hem of my skirt and pants, dangling her over the large black chasm. “This is your one chance. You’re going to pleasure me. I want you to rub, and massage, and do whatever it takes to make me… happy~. But make sure I don’t cum until I get home, understand? If I don’t like how you’re doing, or if I feel you’re slacking, or whatever, I’m just gonna smush you in there; but if you do a good enough job, I’ll keep you. Like a little pet. Ahahaha! *snort* you’ll be my little pussy pet~! Ahahahahaha! Buh-bye for now, pussy pet~! Make me feel good~!” I dropped her in, snapping it closed and leaving her in my nethers. I could already feel her desperate struggles perfectly. “Ooooh~, you’re already doing a great job~! Keep it up~!” I collected all her things (including the gun- which turned out to be FAKE!) and went home, all the while her struggles just served as fuel for my “satisfaction”. Now, I was confident. By tomorrow, Narukami and I were going to be the talk of the school.

—- A WEEK AND A HALF LATER —-


I got home after a long, boring day of school. I took a long, much needed stretch. You’re probably asking what happened with me and Narukami. Well, get this: he said NO. Can you believe it? After everything I did? The nerve on him! Well, whatever. It took me a while to realize that maybe… he wasn’t “the one” after all. It’s strange how that works, isn’t it? You’re always so sure that they’re “the one”, that you never really stop and ask yourself if they think the same. After a couple days of crying, I just kind of… got over it. I took off my school uniform and hopped onto my bed, looking at my nightstand. A big grin spread across my face as I opened it, staring at a shrunken, gray-haired boy, who quickly tried to run under my panties.


“Awww, poor little thing~” I cooed, picking up the panties he rushed under. I shook them, and he plopped into my hand. “You’re still so scared of your new big owner, aren’t you~? Don’t worry, with my training, you’ll be much tougher!” So, yeah, I couldn’t have him as my boyfriend, but that didn’t mean I still didn’t want him! If I couldn’t have him, then NOBODY could. So, I did what anyone else would’ve done: I shrank him and have been training him to be my new boytoy. And, I must say, despite his, y’know… “stature”, he’s not actually half bad. Oh, and as for what happened to Naoto? Well, the second day I caught him and Naoto, sweaty and cuddling, using my panties like a blanket. And that could NOT do. So, I just dropped her on the floor, and “put my foot down”. Literally. Right on top of her. Quick, (presumably) painful, and satisfying. Sure, I could’ve done that with the others, but, like, where’s the fun in that?


But, I didn’t wanna leave him completely alone. I’m not totally heartless. Turns out, there was some annoying girl in the music club, I think her name was… Ayane? I can’t remember. Anyways, she was wondering where Narukami was, if he had gone back home, that kind of stuff. I told her I had info, that he had something to tell her, and from there, it should be obvious. But I figured, if I was going to keep this girl around, then I’d have to give her a sort of “test of loyalty”, if that makes sense. So, I took the SIM card out of her phone (I had kept it around, just because), and left her on the numpad when I “went to the bathroom”. Sure enough, when I came back, I saw her running towards the 1 key, with 9 on the screen. Course, after that, she had to face her punishment. I snapped my phone shut… let’s just say she couldn’t handle the “pressure”. 


So, yeah. That’s pretty much it. Narukami is mine, just… not entirely the way I would’ve wanted. Whatever. “Beggars can’t be choosers,” and all that. Staring down at him, I noticed his penis was stiff as a board. So, I took advantage of this great opportunity. “Ohhh, has someone gotten a little hard-on for me~? That’s adorable. Sorry, little guy, no hiding it now! If you’re gonna be my pet, then you’d better have that thing out at all times. Now, it’s movie time~! And I have your favorite- ‘One Missed Text’!” I sat down on the bed, put the DVD in, turned the TV on, sat back, held Narukami against my stomach, and smiled, knowing that no matter what, Yu Narukami was mine. Now and forever.


—-- THE END —--