- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for @BunBunGalore on Twitter! They wanted Terra (from FF6) to have some fun with a shrunken Celes (also from FF6)! I even managed to get it done just in time for her birthday! Hope you guys

Celes and Terra were at the peak of their powers, mastering most every magic they could. Although, that’s not to say there weren’t spells they weren’t as acquainted with. A prime example: Mini. So, seeing as how they felt ready and raring, they took to their quarters on the Blackjack, locked the doors, and sat across from each other on their beds. “Are you ready, Terra?” Celes asked, relaxing her posture. “Of course. Just let me prepare the spell…” Terra responded, holding up her hand, closing her eyes and chanting silently. The mana coursed through her veins like blood, until she shot her eyes back open, holding her hand out to Celes, and yelling “MINIJA!”, blasting her with a surge of magical energy. In an instant, Celes had diminished in size, and reappeared in Terra’s free hand.


While Terra admired her handiwork far above, Celes ogled at the alien landscape of Terra’s palm. Fingers surrounded the horizon like mountain ranges, and, turning around, Terra’s colossal torso dominated her gaze. She turned her head to the sky, to see Terra’s curious face had replaced it. Her eyes shone reflected the light of the room, giving them a look akin to a sparkling summer lake. Her hair hung down like a verdant waterfall, her cool breath like a pleasant breeze. She watched in awe as Terra moved her gargantuan lips, her words dominating the very air.


“GOODNESS… I DIDN’T EXPECT IT WOULD WORK SO WELL!”


Celes looked her in the eyes, trying to find her reflection somewhere in its depths and failing. “How small am I?” She said. Terra just continued looking like nothing happened. “Ah, she can’t hear me…” Celes realized, clearing her throat and cupping her hands to her mouth, channeling magical energy into her throat and yelling again: “Terra!” 


“HM? WHAT IS IT?”


“How small am I?” Celes reiterated.


“I’D SAY…”

Terra squinted, the beautiful pools thinning as they examined every inch of the diminished woman.


“YOU’RE ABOUT THE SIZE OF A GNAT - MAYBE A BIT SMALLER, IF MY EYES DON’T DECEIVE.”


“My goodness, she wasn’t kidding about it’s effectiveness…” Celes cleared her throat, putting her hands back to continue conversing, “Alright, I think that’s enough. You can grow me back now.” Celes instructed. 


“AWW, ARE YOU SURE? YOU LOOK RATHER CUTE AT THIS SIZE. I’D LOVE TO KEEP YOU THIS SIZE FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER…”


“That’s rather too bad. Grow me back.”


“AH, WELL. THERE’S ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY.”


She brought her other hand up and began silently chanting once again, preparing the spell. She pointed at Celes, and exclaimed:
“ESUNA!”

Her fingertip glowed, causing Celes to glow as well, and gradually enlarging as she stepped off Terra’s hand.


Celes dusted herself off now that she was out of Terra’s grasp. “Phew… Well, that was certainly enlightening.” She said, sniffling a bit. “Alright, it’s your turn, now. Ready, Terra?” She asked. “One moment…” Terra said, adjusting in her seat and fiddling with her clothes a bit. “Now I’m ready.” “Excellent. Just stay still…” Celes began silently chanting just like Terra had earlier. The only difference is, she was continuously sniffling, seemingly because of how much dust was in the air. She shot her eyes open, exclaiming “M-MINIJ-ACHOOO!”, sneezing in the midst of her cast, causing the spell to go haywire, the room filling with light and blinding both girls.


When Celes managed to open her eyes, all she could see was a wall of wrinkly skin and a thick fog of perspiration. “What in the world…?” Celes wondered aloud, her eyes trailing up the barricade of strange pale folds of flesh. Above was a streaming cascade of wrinkled red fabric. “No… don’t tell me…”


“CELES…? WHERE DID YOU…?”

Terra’s voice thundered high above her. “Well, that didn’t work… I need to fix this before things get even worse.” She said, making to cast a spell again. “Now… ESUNA!” She bellowed, the particles of magic fizzling out. Celes looked at her hand in confusion, raising her magic again, shouting once more: “ESUNA!” Again, nothing but dying lights. “Oh, no…” She muttered.


As she came to grips with the fact her magic wasn’t working, she hadn’t noticed the droplets of sweat forming on the wall of Terra’s toe sliding off until it was too late. She heard something rushing through the air above, craning her head up and yelping as she leapt out of the way, the projectile exploding out into a cascade of liquid, washing her away in the remnants of the wave. “Gods… those things must be almost as big as me…!” She thought. She spat the salty fluid out, staring up at the tower of leg.

“CELES…?”

The enormous wall of flesh began to shift as the tower bent. Celes scrambled backwards, slipping on the residual sweat like it was oil. She couldn’t get out, no matter what she tried. Despite her best efforts, she was subsumed by the cloud of Terra’s sole, smothered and trapped under her immense weight. Through the tons and tons of muscle and skin, she could hear her talking through the vibration in Terra’s bones.

“WHERE COULD SHE HAVE GONE…? WAS SHE SHRUNK INSTEAD? I CAN’T SENSE HER MANA ANYWHERE…”

Terra briefly lifted her foot off the ground to shift it forwards, and Celes took a deep breath to get all the fresh air she possibly could through the musk of her foot. “Terra…! Terra, I’m down he-” Celes’ plea was cut short by Terra’s foot returning to the floor. She was surprised by the fact that she hadn’t been completely crushed. Feeling the pillowy flesh around her, she came to the conclusion that Terra’s skin was simply too soft and plush to properly crush her.

“ACTUALLY, IF SHE’S BEEN SHRUNK IN THE ROOM, THEN MOVING ABOUT WOULDN’T EXACTLY BE A GOOD IDEA. BETTER TO WAIT FOR HER TO MAKE HERSELF KNOWN AGAIN SO I DON’T CRUSH HER…”

Terra sat herself back on the bed, keeping the front of her feet on the ground. Celes groaned in pain, squirming and fighting back as best she could in the claustrophobic conditions. As much as she fought, however, the pressure was too much. She clenched her teeth. There has to be SOMETHING I can do…” She thought, looking around, barely able to see from the thin illumination of the outside. After some more accidental grinding from Terra, Celes did think of a plan - although she definitely didn’t like it. She steeled her resolve, opened her mouth, and bit down on the plush skin enveloping her. It was as soft as a marshmallow.


“HM…? WHAT IS THAT?”

Terra lifted her foot onto her lap, investigating the strange sensation on the bottom. On the sole of her foot, she saw… something, stuck to her foot. Squinting to get a closer look, she saw it looked vaguely familiar, until it finally came together in her mind what she was looking at.
“CELES…?”

Bringing her enormous thumb up to the trapped tiny thing, trying to get it unstuck.
“CELES, IS THAT YOU? OH… OH, MY GOODNESS, IT IS! HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET STUCK TO MY FOOT LIKE THIS?”
She peeled Celes off her sole like she were a sticker, dangling her by the shirt in front of her face. As she looked at the diminished girl, she couldn’t help but let out a giggle.
“YOU KNOW, CELES, IF YOU WANTED TO BE CLOSE TO MY BODY, YOU SHOULD’VE JUST ASKED~”

“THIS ISN’T FUNNY, TERRA! FIX ME!” Celes screamed. Terra just kept laughing, totally unable to hear her minimized friend. After her laugh, she just softly smiled, continuing her one-sided conversation with her companion. 

“I WONDER WHY YOU HAVEN’T CURED YOURSELF YET, THOUGH… PERHAPS YOU CAN’T? IF YOU CAN’T, THEN THAT PROBABLY MEANS I WON’T BE ABLE TO, EITHER…”
As Terra said that, her soft smile morphed into a mischievous grin.
“I’M SURE YOU’LL AGREE, CELES, BUT IT’S RATHER UNSAFE FOR SOMEONE OF YOUR STATURE TO BE WANDERING THE HALLS WITH OUR UNAWARE COMRADES. THEIR STOMPING FOOTWEAR WOULDN’T DO YOUR FORM ANY GOOD - UNLIKE MY SOFT FOOT~. SO, UNTIL YOU RETURN TO YOUR REGULAR SIZE, I THINK IT’S BEST YOU STAY CLOSE TO ME~”


Celes didn’t like that idea, not in the slightest. “YOU CAN’T JUST KEEP ME TO YOURSELF LIKE SOME SORT OF TOY, TERRA!! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ESUNA WON’T WORK?! YOU DIDN’T EVEN TRY IT!!” She shouted at the top of her lungs. To Terra, all it sounded like were excited squeaks.
“AND I’VE GOT THE PERFECT PLACE TO KEEP YOU~!”

She brought Celes into the view of her canyon-esque cleavage. “No… No, Terra, don’t! Don’t you dar-AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!” Celes screamed as she hurtled towards the colossal breasts. At normal size, Terra’s chest was modestly sized - but now they were like mountain ranges - and Celes would be trapped on one of their cliffs. Terra’s lithe fingers took her little confidant and carefully placed her on the inner side of her breast, leaving her to cling to the skin of her tit like a mote of dust.

“THERE WE ARE, NICE AND SNUG~.  AWWW, YOU LOOK RATHER CUTE CLINGING TO ME LIKE THAT~. LIKE A LITTLE BUMBLEBEE ON A FLOWER~.”

“STOP TALKING ABOUT BEES AND HELP ME!!” Celes snapped.
“NOW, NOW, CALM DOWN~”
“I WILL NO CA-MMMMPHMMM!”
Celes’s voice and body were obfuscated by Terra crossing her arms under her chest, hugging her breasts together and smothering Celes underneath the tons and tons of titflesh. 


Celes fought against the omnipotent tide of jiggle from Terra’s breasts as her idle movements caused the buoyant skin to ripple. “MMMPH… TER…RA…!” She growled, a dollop of sweat oozing onto her, sneaking into her mouth. As she swung her head from side to side, spitting it out, more and more managed to find its way into her open jaw, until it got to be too much for Celes to handle. She swallowed a thick glob of the stuff, cascading down her throat. She shivered as it arrived in her stomach. “I really need to get out of here, soon…” She thought, unaware that the small trails of sweat was only the beginning: an enormous boulder of sweat made its way to her, helped along by the playful bounces and wobbles Terra was doing to play with Celes. 

Celes tried to squirm her way out, completely unaware of the voracious ball of liquid slithering towards her. “Just… a little… more…” She thought. She felt a trail of sweat fall onto her hair, soaking the top of her head. “Oh, you have got to be kidding-” Her train of thought was halted by the blob finally arriving at her, gulping her into the oblong sphere in one quick swallow. She swam in the “stomach” of the sweat, trying and failing to keep her head above the waterline. “DAMN IT, TERRA!!” Celes quickly thought to herself.

“ARE YOU HAVING FUN IN THERE~?”

Terra hopped a bit, her breasts bouncing upwards; her playful teasing inadvertently saving Celes from a watery grave, popping the bubble with one errant ripple of flesh. “THANK YOU, TERRA!” Celes thought again.

“ALRIGHT, THAT’S ENOUGH FUN IN THERE FOR NOW… LET’S GET YOU OUT~”

The darkness parted, Terra’s face beaming down along with the light from above. Celes didn’t have time to look, though, as Terra’s fingers came for her once again. “Oh, give me strength…” She thought, as she was pinched out of the valley of breast and hoisted out into the world once more.
“YOU KNOW, CELES, I’M DOING YOU QUITE THE FAVOR HERE. THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO ME -AND I KNOW JUST HOW YOU CAN~!”


Terra lifted her free arm, exposing her bare armpit, soaked with a layer of sweat and accompanied by a cloud of perspiration.
“IF YOU COULD JUST DO ME A FAVOR AND HELP CLEAN UP UNDER THERE~”
“Terra, no, y-you can’t seriously expect me to-”
Terra’s arm lurched forward, the wind rushing in Celes’s face
“Terra, Terra no. No, no, no, Terra! TERRA! TERRA WAI-”
Nothing she said could’ve stopped the momentum as she was shoved face first into the mire of her pit, getting a faceful of sweat and skin. She was dragged across the swampy landscape like a paintbrush to a canvas. Any time Terra brought her up for air, Celes would spit all the slime out of her mouth, barely having enough time to catch her breath as she was plunged back into the bog to soak up her perspiration. After what felt like hours, Celes was finally freed from her torment.
“GREAT JOB, CELES!”

Celes just groaned in response. At this point, she was utterly exhausted.
“BUT YOU’RE NOT DONE~!”
Celes’s limp body was quickly swapped into Terra’s other hand as she raised her other arm, airing out her other pit and immediately shoving Celes back into the muck.
“THAT’S IT, THERE YOU GO, GET ALL IN THERE~”


Celes was barely conscious at this point, soaked to the bone in sweat. She hadn’t even registered that Terra had finally taken her out of the other armpit. She groaned, blinking a couple times, getting an eyeful of Terra’s gargantuan pink, soft lips, both of them the collective size of a palace.
“ALL DONE~! YOU DID SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB, CELES~! SUCH A GOOD JOB, AS A MATTER OF FACT, THAT I THINK YOU DESERVE A REWARD~”
Celes could feel the wind on her face as she hurtled towards the wall of pillowy lips. She didn’t react initially, but as the wrinkle of Terra’s lip came closer and closer, she finally snapped back to the waking world. “Wait, I’m not rea-”
MMMMMWAH~!
Celes literally had her breath taken away, a trail of saliva as big as her following from Terra’s lips.
“T-Terra…?”
“HMMM… ONE ISN’T ENOUGH. NOT FOR A GOOD GIRL LIKE YOU~”

“Please, just give me a minute to-
MMMMWAH~!


Another trail followed, slung under the first. Celes could barely think of something to say before Terra made to kiss her again.
And again.
And again and again and again.
Until she placed the cute shrunken girl between her lips and began sucking on her like a hard candy. Her tongue lathered Celes’s body, sucking off all the sweat she forced her to soak up. As she suckled on the now sleeping sorceress, Terra thought to herself about the whole situation.
“I could definitely just help her… an Esuna would do the trick for sure.”
She stopped sucking for a moment, glancing down at Celes, who was now snoring in between her lips, exhausted from Terra’s antics. Terra grinned, giving another quick suckle and laying back on her bed
“But where’s the fun in that~?”


THE END