- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for metroknight on Twitter! They wanted Lae'Zel to find a shrunken human in an abandoned mind flayer lab, and to make them her servant! Baldur's Gate 3 is fantastic, and so is Lae'Zel, so writing this was a joy! Hope you guys enjoy it as much I enjoyed writing it!

The Githyanki are a proud people. Exceptional warriors and dragonriders, one and all. And, despite their general dislike of most other peoples aside from their own, they have a very particular dislike of Mind Flayers. So, when the warrior Lae’Zel had decided to pursue the rumors of a Mind Flayer hideout nearby, she took it as a means to test herself in solo missions, hence why she had gone in completely alone. Although, as she skulked about the dark, empty halls, it might’ve proven to be for naught. The rumors were right, this WAS a Mind Flayer hideout, but there was a key detail that was left out: the fact it was completely abandoned. 


Tas’ki! This place is barren… I doubt it even has anything of value worth keeping.” She thought aloud, crossing her arms and tapping her foot as she looked around, spotting at least one door left open just a crack. “...I’ll check this one room and no others. I’ve no more time to waste here.” She scoffed, trudging through the doorway into the near-empty room. She scanned the room for something, anything- she rifled through books and vases and containers, all of them just as empty and dusty as the last. The more she searched, the more aggravated she grew, her scowl becoming more fanged and toothy before she finally tore open some sort of strange cupboard of skin. Within the flesh of the cupboard were small, metallic blue pods. She knew immediately what they were for -  storage of people the Mind Flayers had kidnapped. Although, she had never seen them be this small. She gave it a perplexed side-eye, before she looked back on the rest of the trashed room, piecing together precisely what it was she was standing in before finally it all came together. 


“This is a laboratory…” She growled, her scowl lessening as she realized why there wasn’t anything of value to be found. She turned her attention back to the pods. Typically, those contained kidnapped people, but she had to know whether or not the same was true for these ones. She dragged her finger across the containers, peering into each of their frozen contents. Most all of them seemed to contain people’s remains, save for one holding a fully intact human: You.


As your eyes adjusted, you weren’t met with the most pleasant of sights: rows of teeth as jagged and sharp as spears, a wall of yellow-green scaly skin surrounded by a veil of dark brown hair, paired with a scarred face painted around the eyes. When you yelped in surprise, recoiling back into the pod, it certainly did not make the gargantuan Githyanki feel like you were thankful, something she clearly took great irritation with as she grimaced at your cowardice.
“What? Have you never seen a Githyanki before, istik? Because, if not, there’s no reason for you to be so squeamish around your savior.” 

You ignored her words, still somehow trying to dig into the pod to get away from her. Lae’zel was now taking this very personally, her enormous hand coiling around you in a tight fist.
“I don’t appreciate you trying to escape from me, shka’keth. I didn’t have to save you, you know - I could have simply left you, frozen and alone in this derelict laboratory - but instead, I decided to go out of my way to search for something of value, and saved your pitiful life. Shouldn’t you be the least bit grateful?”
You didn’t know whether or not it was just a reaction of your brain being unfrozen or what, but your fear just wouldn’t subside. As her fist tightened around you, you squirmed against her clutches, closing your eyes and blurting “P-PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!! I DON’T WANNA DIEEE!!”

This, once again, did not resonate with your captor.


Lae’zel growled, her teeth bared, glistening with saliva. She couldn’t believe the gall of this human. Would that she could, she would crush it then and there; but, no, that would be such a waste. Especially after she went through all the trouble to find this lab and free this human. Mayhaps she should simply leave it to wander the dilapidated halls? No, she didn’t like that idea either. There had to be something…
Suddenly, her scowl vanished, replaced with a small bemused expression as she came up with an actual substantial idea for the human in her hands; she didn’t come here to save someone - she came here for loot. And she would have it…
“Hmph. Fine. If you will not be thankful, then I shall simply make you my revrykal - my servant.”

You stopped squirming for a moment, opening one of your eyes - the only visible part of your captor was her torso, decorated with intricate armor befitting a warrior of her status. Your eyes trailed upwards, past her breastplate, up her neck, until you saw her completely stoic face, meeting her almost blank gaze. She looked at you like you weren’t even a living thing. She gave you another squeeze, causing you to moan in pain
“As a warrior, I rarely have the time to keep up my hygiene. I’ve heard tell from others of your kind that my odor can be rather… overwhelming. So, your task - no, your very purpose from this moment on - will be to clean me using only your tongue. And I expect a thorough job, do you understand? Under no circumstances will you shirk your responsibilities and get lazy. You are to clean every inch of my body. Understood?”

She loosened her grip just enough to not cause you any more discomfort. You caught your breath, and asked her. “B-But… I… How can I clean your entire body? I’m barely the size of a ladybug - how can you expect me to clean your entire body?! I-It’s absurd! By the time I finish one part and move on to the next, by the time I’m done with that one, the previous part will be dirtied again! So how -”
“That’s precisely the point.” Lae’zel cut you off.

“Your task will never be truly complete - your work will never be done. And you shall never be freed, no matter how diligently you perform.”

The way she explained the whole thing so bluntly certainly didn’t lessen the impact -
Matter of fact, it probably made it even worse for you.
“Firstly, you’ll need to get used to the feel of my skin on your tongue…”

She reached for the back of her armor, undoing the knot keeping her armor to her chest, prying it off with one hand and letting it clatter to the floor. Her scaly skin shone in the pale light within the lab, her breasts and cleavage already glistening with sweat.


“Tongue out. Now.”

You sheepishly kept your mouth shut, turning your face away. A growl from Lae’zel and her thumb pressing on the back of your head was enough to force your tongue out. You lurched forward as she brought her hand towards her chest, whimpering as you were brought closer to it. Your tongue made contact with the coarse, moistened skin, and you recoiled, your eyes watering as her foul stench tickled the hairs in your nostrils. As she dragged you across, it felt like sandpaper on your tongue, scratching your taste buds so badly you feared you’d never be able to taste again. Unfortunately for you, they were just intact enough to get a thorough flavor in your mouth. It made you feel like retching, but you had no chance to as she continued the relentless assault on your mouth.


Finally, she stopped, holding you in the air for a moment as she kicked off her boots. You heard the metal clatter somewhere nearby before you felt the air around you rush upwards as you were lowered to the floor. She dropped you on the cold stone ground, caked in dust and detritus, giving you a moment to reorient yourself. You blinked rapidly in pain, focusing on the gnarly wall in front of you; it took you a moment to realize what it was, but you nearly gasped when you did.

It was her toes.

“Oh, gods…” You muttered, before you heard the CRASH! of her sitting down on a bookshelf that had long fallen down.
“Now it’s your turn.”

She parted her big and second toe, thick threads of sweat stretching across them both.
“In.”

You cringed, pinching your nose shut with your fingers, not wanting to upset her further. You took a deep breath, and rushed straight in, snapping one of the strands like it was the finish line in a race, darting to the inner toe cleavage as fast as you could. Much to her surprise, you took to your task like a fish to water. You took one drag of the rough flesh and immediately started hacking up a lung. Before she could notice, though, you quickly went back to work, keeping all your reactions to a minimum as you lapped away at the slime, slithering down your gullet and churning your stomach like you’d eaten poison.


After what felt like forever, Lae’zel wedged her finger between you and her foot, flicking you off like a piece of grime. You were sent tumbling backwards, stopped harshly by a hard stump behind you. Looking behind you, you saw the immensity of her finger. Turning back forward, you saw her clawed thumb scraping across the floor, pinching you back up and wheeling you around to her rear and dropping you down. She shimmied her underwear down, exposing a bit of her buttcrack to you.
“Go on. Kiss it. Consider it a reward.”
You grimaced as you stepped towards the enormous green valley, staring up at the titanic cheek and gulping. You forced your eyes shut, puckered up, and gave it a quick peck. You breathed a sigh of relief, only for Lae’zel to interject, spoiling your moment.
“You can do better than that, vin’isk. Give me more of your affection.”

You groaned in frustration, having no other choice but to kiss the cheek again.
“What did I say about getting lazy?”

With a whimper, you kissed her cheek over and over and over, before finally pulling away and looking up at her bemused face for approval.
“Not bad… but I have another cheek.”

She gave the other side of her butt a few tiny taps, beckoning you towards it. You sighed, marching over to the other cheek and puckering up, giving the enormous mound a flurry of smooches.
“That’s enough. I tire of this place, and we must leave. Come here. I’ll show you where you shall be kept for the rest of your days.”

It was the most blase condemnation you’d ever heard. She didn’t even wait for you, standing up, pulling her pants back up and gripping you in her fist once more and hoisting you back up to her chest. You initially thought she’d be keeping you betwixt her breasts - until she lifted her arm.

The stench was vile. You coughed so much you could swear some dollops of blood were spat out along with whatever phlegm had collected in your throat. You really, really didn’t want to go in there.
“This spot is where my scent is strongest, revrykal. I suggest you breathe deep of me until you become accustomed - otherwise, given your size, I fear your health will likely suffer. And neither of us would want that, would we?”

You careened forwards into the mire of reeking scales, stuck fast to the flesh like a fly to a glue trap. You struggled to pull free, only for a thick, almost rubbery film of slimy sweat to whip you back in. There was only one way out of this - for Lae’zel to take you out herself.
“It seems you’re quite secure in there, now. Good. It wouldn’t be prudent to let slip my bounty, now, would it? Especially when it’s such a faithful and hardworking revrykal like yourself. Ready yourself - I make to quit this place.”
“Oh, gods, oh, gods, oh, GODS-” Your mutters turned to a shrill shriek as Lae’zel lowered her arm, bathing you in a dark chamber of humid slime. Once her arm was down, she smirked, having heard your pathetic scream. She made to retrieve her discarded armors from the floor, fastening them back on, trapping you under another layer of chainmail.

As she headed back out into the light of the outside world, she raised a hand to shield her face from the overbearing light of the sun. It was scorching hot today, she was sure to build up a sweat. She let her face morph into a toothy, devilish grin as she thought to herself.
“Time to really put this new toy of mine to the test…”

THE END