- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for anonymous! They wanted two fictional MMA fighters to duke it out, where one of them shrinks! I really, really got into this idea, turning it into a slow burn kind of story. I had a great time writing this one, and I hope you guys enjoy it!

It was set to be the fight of the century: Sami “Strongarm”, a lightweight fighter, vs Camila “Bruta”, the current lightweight champion, were set to duke it out this upcoming Saturday. Sami was roughly six feet tall, lean and lithe, gorgeous face, short blonde hair, and the confidence of a raging narcissist, but with the talent and ability to back it up. Camila, on the other hand, was a five foot nothing Latina woman with hair dyed a dark red, a nasty attitude, fiery temper, and a smug, ugly, downright punchable face. Of course, that was her greatest asset: Camila’s main tactic was angering the opponent enough to cause them to make a huge mistake, and then punish them for it. Hard. In preparation for the fight, Sami watched some videos of Camila’s previous fights. She’d never seen so many liver blows.


Sami did, of course, have her advantages as well. Due to her stamina and build, she’d likely be able to shrug off some of the more agitating blows from Camila. She’d also decided that she’d use Camila’s own strategy against her. She’d taunt and egg on her on during the buildup to the match and during interviews. All Sami had to do in the ring was keep her cool, give Camila a few solid hits, and she’d be deemed the new lightweight champion. She just had to put in the rest of this time to train.


And training was precisely what she was doing right now - she was in the middle of a jog to the store to pick up some protein, adorned with a gray sweatshirt with the hood drawn. Today was Monday, just in time for their sale. She snagged the protein she always used, bringing it up to the front counter of the convenience store, when a brunette woman with an empty bug cage came up to her. “Excuse me, ma’am, you didn’t happen to see my husband anywhere around here, have you? I put this down for a few seconds to look at something, and the next I look, he’s gone!” She asked. Sami raised her eyebrow at the woman’s question. “No, sorry, I haven’t…” She responded, before immediately checking by her feet and under her sneakers to make sure she hadn’t stepped on anyone, spying something clinging to her shoelace. She leaned down to pinch it off. “This him?” She asked, holding the squirming thing between her fingers. “Oh, yes, thank you, ma’am! Honestly, Harold, you need to learn to stay in your container!” She said, quickly taking the miniscule man and putting them in the bug cage, shutting the latch. She quickly left the store, thanking Sami again. She told her it was no problem, and as she left, Sami glanced at the husband slung around his wife’s hips. “Poor guy…” She thought.


The shrinking virus was a relatively recent pandemic. No one quite understood how it worked, or where it came from. Some biologists speculated that a dormant gene that all humans have been carrying since the beginning of their evolution had simply activated. Others speculated that it was man-made, and that whoever made it was holding out on the antidote for a high price. Either way, everyone knew one thing: it was contagious, and, as far as some were aware, there was no one who was immune. Of course, with the drastic new virus ravaging the world for at least a year, a few laws had been passed surrounding the tinies themselves. Notably, none of them were good, and protests have been held since their passing. 


The first law passed, a few months after the initial outbreak, was that all tinies would need to be with a “guardian” or “caregiver” - usually a loved one or someone in your immediate family. However, the second law, passed mere days after the first, was that tinies were not considered human - rather, they were considered the property of whomever claimed the position of “caregiver.” Unfortunately, there is no way to actually verify if someone is a proper caregiver, which lead to many being abducted off the streets and kept by people, any repercussions waived as they simply claimed to be their victim’s caregiver.

Basically, you really, really didn’t want to get it. Sami, however, wasn’t worried about that at the moment. She simply bought her protein and jogged back home to her apartment. When she got home. She put her protein in the pantry and lay down on her couch to rest her body, scrolling her phone, checking her social media. “Oh, shit, I should wash my hands.” She thought, sitting up and heading to the sink to rinse up. As she dried her hands, she jumped a bit when her phone vibrated on the countertop as she got a call from her doctor. She quickly toweled her hands off and answered. “Y’ello?” “Hi, Sami, this is Dr. Jess, just calling to confirm your appointment this Friday?” “Yeah, 10 in the morning, right?” “Yes, ma’am.” “Alright, sounds good, then. See you Friday.” “Thank you very much!” She said, hanging up.


“Just a few more days…” Sami thought, walking into her bathroom to shower. As the warm water rushed down her body and she sudsed herself up, she couldn’t help but cough a bit - most likely just a matter of not drinking enough water and getting a dry throat or something. She dried off, put on her night clothes (a bra and some sweatpants), climbing into bed and drifting off to sleep…


TUESDAY


Sami woke up before her alarm clock, turning it off before it could start blaring. She stretched, made herself some coffee, pulled on her workout clothes and drove over to her local gym. Stepping in, she found an open sit-up bench, popped in her earbuds, and got to work, crunching her abs and working up a sweat. She could feel her core burning like a bonfire. “56…57…58…59…60…!” She muttered to herself, keeping count. As she exercised, a shadow fell over her, the silhouette familiar to the exercising woman: Camila Bruta. In the flesh.

“Can I help you with something, or are you just gonna stand there looking ugly and pretending to be taller than me?” Sami mocked. “Nothin’. Just lookin’ at the loser I’m gonna trounce this weekend.” Camila retorted. “That’s great. Now, would you mind stalking me somewhere farther away? I’m counting to 100 here, and I got 6/10ths of the way through before your ugly mug came here to gawk at me like a dumbass.” “You got a real mouth on you, huh?” “Yeah?” Sami stood up, looming over her, Camila just barely coming up to her collarbone. “Wanna make something of it, short stuff?” “Maybe I do, ya big bimbo!” Camila said, standing on the tips of her toes to properly get in Sami’s face.


A crowd had gathered around them by now, phones held out to record what they thought would be a big fight. They both looked around at the audience of people. “There’s no way I can beat your shit in here…” Sami said. “Yeah?! Why not, bitch?!” “‘Cus I’m gonna need a bigger audience so everyone can see I knocked your ass out!” Sami snapped, pointing at the audience. “And if anyone here wants to see it…” She turned to face them, “Come to the Fitzgerald-Polanski Arena, 9:00 PM! You’ll all get to see me, Sami Strongarm, whoop this shortstack and claim the championship title for myself!” She said, getting a cheer from the crowd. Camila just scowled, heading to a different set of equipment. 


Sami finished up her workout, her and Camila eyeing each other down occasionally. When she went to leave the gym, she noticed Camila throwing something out that looked like a bug. She could barely make out her muttering “...fucking weakass loser…” before she walked out. “Must’ve been a tiny or something… Jeez, what an arrogant bitch.” She thought, heading out of the gym to go get some lunch. As she stepped out, she felt a sudden sneeze, quickly moving her face into her elbow to cover it up. She shook it off, heading to a local cafe to get a salad.


While she sat and ate, she couldn’t stop sneezing, taking napkins from the dispenser and blowing her nose. “Why the hell am I so sniffly? Is it my allergies or something?” She thought to herself. If it didn’t go away, she’d probably have to bring it up with her doctor on Friday. She finished up, heading back home for the day. When she got in her driveway, she checked her phone to remind herself when the public interview with her and Camila was; Thursday at noon. She took a mental note, heading back into the apartment to relax for the rest of the day. For some reason though, she kept coughing. When she took her shower, she didn’t notice the thin few strands of hair falling off, each of them just barely getting smaller…


WEDNESDAY


She went about her morning routine, the only difference being the inbox full of emails from her manager, Dan, demanding she call him. She groaned, checking her contacts and calling him up to get it over with. He picked up almost immediately. “What is i-” “ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR FUCKIN’ MIND?!” He bleated. “What, what is it?” “WHADDAYOU THINK?! THAT SHIT AT THE GYM! YESTERDAY!! WITH CAMILA!!!” “What about it, nothing bad happened-” “IT’S ALL OVER THE INTERNET! INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER AND FACEBOOK AND EVERYTHING!!” “Isn’t that good? I made it into a thing to hype up the match!” “Irrelevant. Totally and completely fucking irrelevant. You shouldn’t be doing stuff like this before the interview! Why couldn’t you have done it after?!” “Because it didn’t happen in the fucking future, Dan, it happened then and I had to deal with it!” “Didn’t I tell you not to start with her?!” “Didn’t we BOTH come up with the idea to mess with her and get in her head days before the match?!” “Yes, but-” “But nothing, Dan, it fucking happened, so just live with it” 


Dan sighed, clearly agitated. “Fine. Fine! You are so GOD damn lucky the media didn’t go crazy with this, Sami. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go and cover your ass.” “Yeah, and while you’re doing that, start crying about how you’ll never actually get to touch my ass.” “Do you always have to be so crass?” “Yes. Also, thanks for rhyming. Bye.” Sami hung up, stuffing the phone in her pocket and sighing. Dan was a nice guy, but talking to him always made Sami exhausted. She coughed into her hand, groaning in disgust and getting an allergy pill.


Since Sami had exercised Wednesday, she was taking today to rest. Since she had the time off, she decided she’d head to the supermarket to pick up groceries. She bought some food and decided to stock up on toiletries. Strangely enough, though, when she was searching down the aisle for toilet paper, who else did she see but Camila, again. At first, she just ignored her, but Camila, being herself, decided to pick an argument. Again.


“What’re you doing here, huh?” She instigated. “What, is it illegal to shop now, shortstuff?” “Whatever. I’m not gonna cause you shit today - my dumbass manager reamed me for it.” “Pfft. Same here.” “They just don’t get it, you know?” “Trust me, I do, but they don’t get paid to understand us, they get paid to manage us.” “Yeah, I know… still such a pain in the neck.” “Yeah… yeah.” Sami agreed. “Oh, yeah, hey, I got a question.” “Make it quick.” “What was that thing you threw out at the gym yesterday?” Sami asked. “Oh, that? Just some tiny I’d had for a bit, but they were getting kinda crusty and stuff, so I tossed ‘em.” “Hahahaha! Serves ‘em right, to be honest. Maybe, if they didn’t wanna get tossed, they shoulda been better at their job.” “Pff, ha! Yeah, they should’ve!” “Yeah, yeah… anyways, I’m all set, so I’m getting outta here. By the way, you oughta get yourself some deodorant or something, ‘cus girl, you stink something fierce.” “Ah, shuddup! If you were tiny, I’d make your bitch ass huff this stink 24/7!” “Ha! Keep dreaming, oompa loompa.” Sami said, speed walking away to the counter, leaving Camila to seethe.


She drove home, satisfied enough with her day to spend the rest of it at home. She sneezed into a tissue, groaning. She never noticed the snot getting smaller in the tissue…


THURSDAY


Today was the big day: the public interview. Sami felt more sick than ever, but still not terrible enough to call it off. She could do this. She took some benadryl and waited outside for her manager, Dan (they decided he would drive her there so people wouldn’t find her actual car). He pulled up in the parking lot, and they drove off to the arena (even though the interview was late, they still had to help set up everything for the event).


As she walked around the halls of the arena, her head throbbed. She was exhausted for whatever reason. “Sami… Sami!” Dan said, snapping his fingers in Sami’s face. “Yeah, yeah, I’m here, I’m good.” “Are you sure? You don’t look good-” “Ah, Dan, you know I’m gorgeous.” “Oh, shut up, you know what I meant.” “Yeah, I know…” “Y’need to lie down? Want me to get you, like, a water?” “no, no, I’ll be fine, I swear. I’m seein’ my doctor tomorrow. I’ll be fa… fa… FACHOOO!” She sneezed into her elbow. “Bless you.” “Thank you. I’ll be fine, I swear.” “Alright… I trust you on this. But if ANYTHING happens, tell me, alright?” “Yeah, OK…” Sami caved.


Finally, after hours of set up, it was time. Sami and Camila took their spots. “Ladies and gentleman, we have here the Champion and her Challenger: Camila Bruta and Sami Strongarm!!” The MC spoke, getting everyone hyped up. “Ms. Bruta, how do you feel about your opponent?He asked, putting the mic to her mouth. “Easy pickings. I’ll finish it in no time flat.” “And you, Ms. Strongarm?” “You kidding? I’ll smoke this shortie like a cigarette.” “Why, you-” Camila muttered.


“Enough about your opponent, though: how are you both feeling right now?” He asked, putting the mic in Camila’s face. “I’m ready to go, man. I could wail on her right now - but I’m saving all my strength for this Saturday. I’ll turn tall, thin and blonde over there into a pretty pile of pulp!” “Ms. Strongarm, your response?” He said, basically asking her for a witty comeback. “Sorry, but right now, I’m a bit drowsy…” “You’re… drowsy?” “Yeah, but it ain’t a big deal… I could take this troglodyte in my sleep.” “TROGLODYTE?!”


Half the crowd booed, the other half cheering, every single time either of them answered a question. After the interview was over, Sami went to Dan. “Dan?” “Yeah?” “I. Am fucking. Exhausted. Please take me home.” “You got it, Sam.” He said. They both knew better than to do their usual banter. They drove home in silence, and Sami headed home, collapsing in her bed, absolutely exhausted…


FRIDAY


Sami woke up, feeling like she’d become a blob of living slime. She looked at her phone, seeing a reminder of her doctor’s appointment. She groaned, getting up, not even getting breakfast for herself aside from a granola bar. “I’ll get some donuts after or something…” she decided, climbing into her car and driving to the doctor’s office. She checked in, sat on the bench, waiting for her to call her in. She felt like she was burning up, continually coughing into her hand. “I should’ve brought a mask or something, jeez…”

“Samantha?” “Just ‘Sami’ is fine…” Sami said, getting up and trudging over. As they walked, Sami felt like her head was filled with helium. She sat on the sheet on the bench. “So, how do you feel?” “Terrible. I… I think I got a fever…” “Well, that’s why you’re here for a check-up. I’ll find out. Here, say ‘ahhhh…’” “Ahhhh…” Sami opened her mouth, the doctor sticking a thermometer in at the metal end. “Close.” She did as the doctor ordered. “Open.” And again. “102. Definitely a fever.” “Damn it…” “Hang on, though, I’ve got some more tests to run. Let’s check your ears.” She said, getting the tool, poking the hot light into the canal to peek inside. “Oh…” “What? What is it, doc?” “That’s ugly as sin.” “Getting the sense it’s not anything good.” “It sure isn’t. Hang on…” She rummaged around in a drawer, pulling out a pair of scissors.

“Would you mind if I just had one strand of your hair?” “What for?” “I’m just running a test, that’s all. I’m not gonna screw up your haircut, if that’s what you’re afraid of.” “...Fine.” Sami agreed, letting her take a strand. “I’ll be right back.” She said, heading out. Sami closed her eyes, half-sleeping. “God, I’m so fucking hungry… I just wanna get out of here and get myself some food… I could go for a bacon, egg and cheese or something right now… on a croissant…”


Her thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open to the doctor’s return. “So, what’s up?” Sami asked. The doctor held the clipboard close to her. “Um… Samantha?” “I told you, Sami is fine.” “Alright, um, Sami… there’s no easy way to tell you this.” “...Tell me what?” Sami was sitting up straight now. She felt her heart starting to race. The doctor just sighed, looking solemnly at the clipboard, and took a deep breath.


“Sami… you have the shrink virus.”


There was a pause. A long, pregnant pause. Not even outside in the halls.”I…” Sami looked at the clipboard, then to the doctor. “I’m what?” “Shrinking. And I’m afraid that it’s…” “Don’t. Don’t… don’t finish that sentence…” Sami gulped, her breathing starting to get quick and ragged. “Gimme that!” She snatched the clipboard out of the doctor’s hands, reading it over. None of it made any sense to her. “I… I don’t understand, you- I can’t read this, how the hell-!” She suddenly stood up, throwing the clipboard to the ground and screaming “Can you just tell me that?! Huh?! How?!” “Sami, I know it’s hard-” “SHUT UP! You- you god damn, penny-pinching… I’ll bet you just want me to buy some drugs or something, don’t you, you greedy fuck, you-” “Sami. The virus is incurable.” She said it so bluntly.


Sami clenched her fist so hard it turned pale. “No, that… that’s not…” She couldn’t hold back her tears any longer. “Oh, God… Oh my God…” She said, putting her hand over her mouth to stifle the noise of her crying. The doctor just stood there as Sami let everything out. “I-I was… I was going to-to get breakfast after this. A b-bacon, egg and cheese… but now I… I…” She fell back on the bench, her face ugly from crying. “What am I even supposed to do…?” She asked, waiting for a response she didn’t get. “Well?! You’re the fucking doctor! What?! What am I supposed to fucking do now?!” She yelled. The doctor just calmly took a breath. “I… I don’t know. There’s nothing you really can do. What I suggest, though: Go home. Go home and pray that I’m wrong.”


It took Sami a few minutes to recover before she stormed out. “Wait, miss, you need to pay!” The woman at the counter said. “Leave her alone.” The doctor said. “She’s… going through a lot right now.” “So… what should I do?” The doctor just sighed. “...Take her off our patients list.”


Sami got home, swung the door open, and collapsed onto her bed, not even bothering to take off her sneakers. And she just sobbed and sobbed and sobbed. How did this happen? Why now? Why not later? Wait a minute - it was that little fucker at the convenience store! He was contagious! That son of a bitch! She should’ve just fucking stepped on him right then and there. Then she wouldn’t be in this mess. She should call Dan, let him know what’s happening, cancel the match before-


The match. It was tomorrow. Oh God. What was she going to do?! She clenched her pillow, steadying her breath and looking up at her ceiling. Just… what was she going to do now? What could she do now…? Nothing she’d do would matter, anyway. She was going to be tiny soon. Everything in her apartment, the things she’d collected… gone. All made worthless. No… no, it wasn’t worthless! She was still a person! And she was going to use whatever time she had left to accomplish at least one thing! She’d use her last days as a person to reach the top! Tomorrow…


She’d fight… and win!


SATURDAY
THE MATCH


Sami didn’t pay attention to anything she did that day. None of it seemed to matter in the first place. All she did was go through the motions, lying about, eating when she needed to. She mostly just watched the news. Not that it mattered to her anymore. She’d be small and alone. What good did news do her? None at all. She coughed into her hand, some small spurts of blood splattering on her bare hand. She grimaced, clenching her fist.


After a few hours lamenting her situation, she looked at the time, realizing she needed to get going. She aimlessly got her outfit from the closet, got into her car and drove to the arena. She didn’t know if she was saving her mental energy for the fight or just that her mind was in a fog. It was probably a mixture of both. She headed in through the backstage, donning her costume in the dressing room. Dan asked if she was OK. She just responded with a half-hearted “yeah…”


“LADIESSSSS AAAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEN, THE FIGHT YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE!! THE CHAMPION, THE BRUTALIZER, THE LATINA DYNAMITE, CAMILA BRUTA!!”

The crowd’s roaring cheer was like a lion ringing through the halls.
“AND HER CHALLENGER, WINNER OF LAST YEAR’S ROOKIE ROYALE, THE BLONDE DYNAMO, SAMIIIII STRONGAAAARM!”

Sami tightened her face and raised her fist while staring at the ground. She couldn’t keep her mind off the horrible intrusive thoughts - the most pervasive being that she’d shrink during the match. She just swallowed. That wouldn’t happen. “Just… just focus, Sami…” She looked ahead at the woman in front of her, just a couple dozen feet away. “You can do this. Just fight her. Beat her.”
“THE REFEREE HAS ENTERED THE ARENA! WE WAIT FOR HIS SIGNAL…”
A long quiet. The calm before the storm. The referee brought his hands up, then quickly chopped down
“FIGHT!”


An explosion of cheers as the two fighters rushed in. “Just focus…” She thought. “Focus… focus… foc- FUCK-!” She wasn’t paying attention until it was too late: Camila had coiled her way just under Sami’s chest, aiming for a liver blow. Sami quickly made to block, barely changing the direction of Camila’s fist to redirect to her stomach instead, causing her to reel in pain. “Fucking Christ, what a monster-! But-” Sami pulled back her fist, “At this distance…” She swung her fist onto Camila’s cheek “I can definitely hit you!” “Hands off, shortstack!” Sami yelled, repeatedly punching Camila in the face. Camila wasn’t taking this lying down, though, getting angrier with each hit, using it to punch Sami in the stomach even more. After a few punches to the gut, Sami was keeled over, feeling like she couldn’t take anymore. “Have a nice nap, Pauline Bunyan!” Camila taunted, punching her directly in the face, dazing her as she fell to the ground.


The ref started counting. Sami couldn’t hear it. She was lost in her own thoughts.
“I’m… I’m on the ground? Why? Camila… punched me. Need to wake up. Wake up, me! Come on!” She stood back up, the ref addressing her as soon as she did.”I-I’m awake!” Sami blurted “How many fingers am I holding up?” “I said I’m awake!” “How many fingers am I holding up, ma’am?” “Two! Two fingers!” “Alright, take your stance!” He said, stepping back and holding his hands up, waiting to signal her back in. She put up her fists, and the fight resumed. They stepped to hit each other, right as the bell rang.  


She returned to her corner, drenched in sweat. She could feel the beads shrinking as she sat there, taking a drink and rinsing her mouth with the help of her team. “Five minutes already. Fucking Christ…” She thought to herself, eyeing Camila down. “I can’t let this drag out. Gotta make it a three-rounder. No chance I’ll last all five. Not like this…” “Fighters, to your spots!” The ref commanded. They took their positions, and resumed the fight once again.

Sami didn’t waste a single second, immediately swinging for Camila’s torso, landing a hit right in her stomach. “Ya like that?! Huh?! Ya like that?!” She said, whaling on Camila with all her might. Camila took hold of one of Sami’s fists, smirking up at her, blood trickling down her lips. “My turn.” She taunted, reeling back her hand and punching Sami square in the jaw. “Yeah, take it, Goldilocks!” She mocked, laying a few more punches on before climbing onto her body, clenching Sami’s arm, in an attempt to pin her. Sami, however, slipped free of Camila’s grip, grabbing her body, and aiming her down to the floor. “Why don’t YOU take a nice, long NAP!” She shouted, suplexing her into the mat. Sami stood up and got into her corner, waiting for Camila to stand back up. The ref barely got to the number 3 before she’d stood back up and put up her dukes. 


“Haven’t had enough?” Sami taunted. “Not by a long shot.” Camila said, cracking her neck. The two took a moment before rushing at each other, furiously exchanging blows neither one budging against the other until the bell rang.


Sami sat in her corner, contemplating her next move. “This is it. After this round, I’ll be all out. I have to… have to pull out a victory. I can’t shrink until I become champion!” She said, steeling her resolve as the bell rang, signaling the 3rd round. As the ref signaled them back in, the two went back to exchanging blows - headshots, liver blows, you name it, they did it. Things came to a head as two of their respective blows connected at the same time, Sami’s connecting to Camila’s head and Camila’s landing in Sami’s liver. Camila collapsed to the floor, and Sami limped to her corner. “Come on, you bitch, stay down…” She thought. She felt something rise in her throat, hacking up splotches of blood, staining her white gloves with red. That wasn’t the worst part, though. The stains were shrinking rapidly. “God damn it, no… no!” She thought, looking up to see Camila already getting back up. “Oh, you’ve gotta be fucking kidding!” She thought, flabbergasted, as Camila took a fighting stance. “This is it, Sami. All or nothing. You need to finish this in one punch. One fucking punch…” 


Sami took her spot in the ring across from Camila. She put up her fists. “One punch…” The ref signaled, Sami reeled back from one of Camila’s failed swings, wound her fist back to take one for herself, blinked.


And all she could see was a wall of spandex. “No…”

She heard something digging through… wherever she was. She didn’t want to believe it. “No, God, please, no…!”
Despite her prayers, the worst was inevitable.


High above her, Camila Bruta ogled her.

She had shrunk.


Camila just… looked at her. It was deathly quiet. Then she snorted, her face creeping into a smile. Then she burst out laughing.


“HEY, EVERYONE, LOOK! SAMI STRONGARM AIN’T SO STRONG ANYMORE!”


And then the crowd burst into fits of uproarious laughter. Sami tried to get away, but Camila planted her boot right on top of her.


"NUH-UH, YOU AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE, BUG!"


Camila ground her back and forth, getting a scream of pain from the diminished girl. After injuring her a bit, she pinched the shrunken Sami up, showing her off to the crowd like some sort of trophy.


“I THINK I OUGHTA CALL YOU ‘SAMI SQUIRT’ FROM NOW ON, HUH? WHAT DO WE THINK, PEOPLE? SA-MI SQUIRT! SA-MI SQUIRT!”


She started chanting, humiliating her in front of absolutely everyone. Sami tried to cover her nude body, but she couldn’t hide her flowing tears. Camila just wore the same terrifying grin.


“POOR SAMI’S ALL BY HERSELF NOW, HUH? HAHAHA! DON’T YOU WORRY, YOU LITTLE BITCH: GUESS WHO YOUR NEW CAREGIVER’S GONNA BE?!”

Sami felt like she could vomit as Camila put a hand to her ear, getting the crowd to cheer. She immediately understood.
Camila was taking Sami for herself.


“THAT’S RIGHT, SQUIRT: YOURS TRULY! DOESN’T THAT SOUND FUN~?”

The whole crowd “Oooo’ed” at that.

“YOU’RE GONNA LOVE IT, SQUIRT, HEHE.”

Camila brought her new pet Sami in for a big, long kiss, ending with a MWAH! before dumping her into the front of her sweat-ridden spats.

“OOPS~!”


As the crowd laughed, Camila leaned down, whispering to her:
“Told ya you’d be huffing my stink, bitch."

They snapped closed, leaving Sami to soak up Camila’s musk and sweat with a faceful of crotch while Camila got to soak up all the glory of another successful victory. Her stomach growled. She wanted to go home. It was dark and muggy and smelly and horrible. The sweat clung to her body like it was a second layer of skin. She wished this was a nightmare. But it was all painfully real.


She could feel Camila’s movements as she walked back to the locker room, plopping down on the bench and thumbing her pants open.

“HEY THERE, BITCH. WHAT WAS ALL THAT TALK OF ‘SHORT STUFF’, EH? HEHEHE. GOT ANYTHING TO SAY, HUH, YOU LITTLE FUCKING INSECT?”

Sami couldn’t hold back anymore. She clung onto Camila’s clit, tears streaming like waterfalls. “I… I wanna go home…” She sobbed.

Camila just… smirked.

“OH, YOU ARE GONNA BE FUN~”


She snapped it closed, smashing Sami back into the lips of her vagina. When she was fastened, she could feel Camila's broad digits mashing her into the fleshy crevasse, followed by an ear-bursting moan and a heavy chortle.


This was it. Sami’s life was over. Her fate was sealed.

All she was now was Camila’s shrunken pet…


THE END