- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A commission for anonymous! They wanted Natsumi from Love Live gaining intense magical powers and becoming the new goddess of the world. Now, this kind of story isn't in my typical wheelhouse, but it was still a fun little foray into something unfamiliar! Hope you guys enjoy!

Sumire excitedly dragged Keke down the sidewalk, towards the shrine she worked at, the two of them giggling as they ran down the path to get inside the building. “Should we really be doing this, Sumire?” Keke asked, her grin still wide. “It'll be fine, no one'll see us! Come on! We're almost there!” She responded, bringing her into the shrine and whisking her away to a cramped broom closet. The two remained close to each other in the stuffy confines, hands held together, fingers locked intimately. “You're really sure no one will find us…?” Keke asked, looking at the thin light on the floor sneaking in from under the door. “Of course, of course! It's just you and me, Keke~” Sumire cooed, slowly pulling her closer, wrapping her arms around Keke's body.


“We've got this room all to ourselves, Keke~. Our own private paradise~” Sumire flirted, feeling around in the dark to comb her hand through the girl's hair. “We can be all alone… together~” Keke swooned. Sumire giggled, moving her partner's hand to her soft cheek. “Keke… I can't tell you how long I've been looking forward to this~” Sumire cooed, following Keke's hand to touch her face as well. “R-Really?” “Mmhm~” “B-But, I've… I've never done anything like this before. I've never even kissed anyone…” “Well, then, I'm glad I get to be your first~” The two began to lean into each other; Keke was tense, trying to keep her breathing steady; Sumire was smooth, calm, and ready. She puckered her lips…

……….


“Where did those two go…?” Natsumi wondered, walking up to the entrance of the shrine she'd followed Sumire and Keke too. She'd followed them in the hopes she'd uncover some dirty little secret, one she hoped could get her some popularity online. Unfortunately, though, she'd already lost them. “If I were Sumire, where would I go…? They're probably inside the shrine, but where…” She pondered, walking forwards, glancing at the donation box. “...Eh, why not.” She took out a yen coin, deposited it in the box, and thought single-mindedly about her wish:

“I wish that I could make it big!”


After a few moments, she looked around. “...Ah, who am I kidding?” She said, dismissing her thought and continuing into the shrine. Unbeknownst to her, a small, ethereal spirit would begin to crawl out of the box, a cheshire smile decorating its face…


Natsumi tiptoed through the dusty halls of the shrine. “Guess Sumire isn't doing too good of a job keeping this place clean, heh heh…” She thought to herself as she continued sneaking about. After some careful wandering, she began to hear some sort of whispered voices in a nearby broom closet. Tiptoeing so quietly no one would hear her, she heard the telltale sounds of a kiss. She took a breath, hovered her hand over the doorknob, and quickly turned it and threw open the door.


“AHA!! Caught you~!” Natsumi gloated, snapping a picture of Sumire and Keke caught in the act, the two of them looking like deer in headlights. They separated, a thin strand of saliva between the two of them. “N-NATSUMI, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!” Sumire bellowed, staring daggers at the wannabe celebrity. “Oh, nothing. Just securing myself some internet clout, thanks to you two's dirty little secret~!” “You… you fiend! I won't let you!!” Sumire bellowed, pulling a gohei out and pointing it right at Natsumi.


“Um, Sumi, where did you keep that th-” “YOU WILL BEGONE FROM THIS PLACE!” She shouted, interrupting her lover and twirling the rod counterclockwise. “BEGONE, AND WHEN YOU HAVE FLED, ALL YOUR MEMORIES OF THIS SHALL FADE!” “What?” Natsumi just stared at her in confusion.

The ghostly being from before slipped in a crack in the window, sensing the movements of a shrine maiden. It slithered along the floor, immediately taking notice of the girl who'd made her wish earlier. It chortled as it began coiling around her leg, making its way undetected up the length of her.


“...Um… What is that supposed to do…?” Natsumi asked, pointing at Sumire in confusion. “Is it, like, casting a spell? What're you doing?” “Uh, Sumire, I'm gonna have to agree, what are you doing?” Keke concurred. “Well, I'm-I'm casting a spell, obviously! A spell of flight and forgetfulness!” “You're gonna make me fly?” “No, no, like ‘fight or flight’! Where you, you know, you… you run away! And forget you saw us!” “...But I still have the picture to remember, though.” Natsumi commented. Sumire only spun her gohei faster, the fluttering sound of the paper echoing in the halls. “DELETE THAT PICTURE! AND LEAVE! AND FORGET YOU SAW US!!”


“A word of advice, young lady.” A disembodied voice from seemingly nowhere rang out amongst them. “What the-” “If you want to cast spells properly, you should try rotating your gohei in the opposite direction. You see, you're twirling it counter-clockwise, preventing the proper flow of magic, but if you spun it clockwise, it would properly flow outwards.” The voice explained. The girls all just looked confused. “Uh… thanks…?” Sumire said, befuddled by these events. “Who… exactly are you…?” Keke asked, looking around to find the source. “Ah, I’m right here, miss.” It said, suddenly manifesting on Natsumi’s shoulder. Natsumi looked to her side, letting out a shriek. “WHAT IS THAT THING?! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!” She hollered, running about the place like a headless chicken. “WE CAN’T GET IT OFF IF YOU DON’T STOP RUNNING!” Keke shouted, trying to chase after her.


“I think you'll find me quite unremovable. Especially after I do this…!” The paranormal creature poised to strike with its snakelike body. “DO WHA- GGGGAAGGRRGRG” The ghost slithered down Natsumi’s throat. The other two shrieked as she gargled and twitched as it entered her body. “Oh god, oh God, oh God…!” Keke murmured in horror. After the ghastly thing had completely entered Natsumi's body, she violently twitched and thrashed and twisted before falling completely still.


The pair watched her, waiting for some sign of… anything from the face-down Natsumi. After a moment of nothing, Sumire cautiously approached, holding out her gohei, ready to try and defend herself. “Natsumi…?” She said, “Are you OK?” As if on cue, Natsumi literally sprung to life. She opened her eyes, revealing they were a sickly yellow, before decorating her face with a sharp, toothy grin. “At last… a body! Now I, the one and only yokai, Shurinkurā, can return from the annals of history to my rightful place as the ruler of all humani-t-t-t-tAAAAGH!!”


The possessed Natsumi let out a deep, guttural yell. “Ohhh, I get it! You can shrink people! Cool~! I'll be taking that~!” Natsumi, in her natural voice, said. “NO! THIS- THIS CAN'T BE! WHY IS HER WILL SUPERSEDING MINE?! WHY IS HER SOUL DESTROYING ME?! WHY?! WHYWHYWHYYYYY?!?!?!” The creature bellowed. “MY POWERS! MY EVERYTHING! I'M… I'M… I'm… fading… no…” The yokai sputtered out, its presence within Natsumi's body and soul fading away.


Keke and Sumire could only stare, jaws agape, in complete disbelief as to what they'd just seen. “...N-Natsumi…?” Sumire wondered aloud. Natsumi, once again, responded by shooting back up and staring at them, her eyes now glowing an ethereal pink. “That's much better - don't have to deal with that gross snake being inside me.” “What… in the world…” Keke wondered aloud. “It did have a point, though. I do wanna be the ruler of humanity! Hehe, guess it rubbed off on me~!” “You wanna what?” Sumire wondered.


Natsumi zipped towards Sumire so fast, she practically teleported. “I'll be taking this.” Natsumi stated, taking the gohei in her hand and shoving Sumire down to the ground. “Sumire!” Keke shouted, running over to help her up. When she knelt down to grab her hand, Natsumi pointed the rod at the two of them. “And to begin my conquest of humanity, I'll start by making you two my servants! Aren't you lucky~?” “Wh-what-” “Natsumi, wait-!” before they could finish, they were engulfed in a pink light…

…………..

3 MONTHS LATER


Sumire and Keke huddled together beneath the enormous white cliff face right behind them. They watched the crowd of people below as they all worshiped the pair of feet corralling the lot of them. From above them, atop her “throne” - the shrine Sumire used to work at, now “fixed” into the shape of a chair - the voice of their master boomed


“Come on, now, girls! Just ‘cus they're all worshiping doesn't mean you shouldn't be! Get to it!”


Their former friend, now their master, Natsumi, commanded them to serve her. They grimaced as they looked at the wall of white cotton panties. They attempted to pull it back so they could climb inside, but it was far, far too heavy for either of them to even begin to move. Natsumi, of course, took notice of the two's failing.


“Don't tell me you seriously need my help getting in? It's been 3 months, you should be able to do it by now… man, I really have to do everything, huh? So pathetic~.”


Her colossal hand swooped in, effortlessly pulling the wall aside, exposing her bare groin. It glistened in the light, its splendor revealed to the world. The two of them gulped as they marveled at the sight, before yelping as Natsumi's monolithic finger crashed into their backs. 


“Go on, quit dawdling! You know I don't like to have my time wasted~!”


They groaned as they were forced into the slick crevasse, Natsumi's flesh constricting around them. The pair were pushed together in the claustrophobic cavern, lathered in the residual liquid within her vagina.


“Make sure to wriggle around, OK? You know I love that~”


The two shimmied around, trying to avoid contact with each other. The rippling vibrations from Natsumi's giggling could be felt even in the depths of her groin, making their situation even more uncomfortable; worsened even further when she began purring with delight at the sensation of their movement within her.

Sumire and Keke continued awkwardly moving around, their silence only occasionally broken by their expressions of disgust at their current situation. But they wouldn't have much longer, now - just a few more hours until Natsumi went to bed.


Just a few more hours…

………


Sumire and Keke lay side-by-side on Natsumi's sock - their “bed,” as so graciously provided by the overgrown online fanatic - both of them completely unable to sleep. They hadn't exactly been able to sleep (at least, not comfortably) in the past 3 months since Natsumi's corruption. As they shifted around on Natsumi's sock, listening to the deafening rumbles of her snoring, Sumire sat up, taking Keke's hand.


“Wha- Sumire?” “Keke, come on, I can’t… can't take this anymore! Let's run away together! Away from it all!” “But… where would we go? Natsumi is… well, she's everywhere.” “I don't know, but… it can't be any worse than where we are right now. We… we need to go!” “But how-!” “NOW, Keke!”


Sumire took her partner's hand, dashing across the stone trail through the shrine. But no sooner did she start running than a colossal hand collapse in front of them - scraping along the ground and ushering them closer to Natsumi's chest. Sumire kept a tight grip on Keke's hand as the palm dragged them back towards Natsumi.


“Mmgh… Should've known… to keep you both close…”

She didn't even open an eye. She placed a free finger down the neck of her shirt, pulling it down and revealing her cleavage. The pair were forced into the crevasse in her chest, huddled together in the ambient darkness, the only noise being the sound of Natsumi's heartbeat and the rushing of air through her lungs.


Sumire couldn't take anymore; she began quietly sobbing. “Sumire? What's wrong?” “What's… What's wrong?! What's WRONG?! How can you possibly say that when we're here! Stuffed and crammed in this awful place! I hate it here!” Sumire screamed. “Sumire, I-” “I hate this! I-I can't believe I've put up with this for so long! I hate this place! And I hate Natsumi! And I - I hate YOU!” “Wha-?! Sumi-” “How is it you can tolerate this?! You never complain, or, or… I just…” Sumire tapered off, leaning into Keke's chest. “How can you be happy here…?”


Sumire sobbed and sniffled into Keke's bosom; clearly recognizing she was upset, Keke stroked the back of her head. “...Sumire?” “What?” “You wanted to know how I can put up with all this, right? How I can be happy? Well…” Keke wrapped her arms around Sumire, bringing her in for a tight, loving embrace. “It's because I'm with you, Sumire.”


Sumire looked up, sniffling. “Really…?” “Mmhm. If I didn't have you with me… there's no way I'd be able to endure all this. I'd be all alone… I couldn't stand that. But I'm with you! So I don't have to be lonely!” “But… but are you really happy here?” “Sumi…” Keke trailed off, kissing Sumire's head and gently smiling. “I'm happy because I have you.”


Sumire took a moment, but, finally, she reciprocated her partner's hug. “...Keke?” “Yes?” “I'm sorry for yelling at you…” “It's OK, it's OK - I know you were just upset.” “I'm sorry for saying I… I hated you. I didn't actually mean it.” “I know. Let's just try to sleep, and forget the whole thing…” “Yeah… Keke?” “Hm?” “I love you so much.” “I love you more~”

………….

TWO YEARS LATER


Natsumi had enslaved most of the planet at this point. She now stood at the same soaring heights of the highest mountains. She'd effectively become God. One of Her first orders as the world's new God was for mankind to fashion Her a fitting outfit; And so they did, utilizing every thread of fabric and cotton they could, removing it from the very shirts on their backs, to fashion Her a pristine white robe.


She had also used her omnipotent power to bend Japan itself to her will - She twisted and morphed every building in the country into a throne of immeasurable height, with a special seat designed with a glass top and hollow bottom. Within this cranny on her throne were her former “bandmates,” or “friends.” Of course, She didn't need them anymore - God has no need for such things - but, given she still had some small niggling bits of humanity within her, she had created the throne with the explicit purpose of sitting above them.


Yes, that's right: Natsumi twisted all of Japan's thriving cities into a throne specifically designed so Her friends could look up and see they were all so beneath her now that She literally sat on them. And to ensure they all remembered this forever, she made them immortal - almost as if to tease that, if she wanted, she could make them Gods as well. But no - this was their fate. To stare up at Natsumi's omnipotent butt for all eternity.


And that is where we find Sumire and Keke now: staring up at the aforementioned butt with a depressing familiarity. They lay in one of the corners, holding each other's hand as they ogled the omnipotent ass of their new deity.

“How did it come to this…?” Sumire questioned. “All this from one yokai. It's… it's unbelievable.” “I know… but it's just the way things are now. I don't know for how long, but-” “We'll both live long enough to see how it goes. We'll have all the time in the world-” “And I couldn't think of a better person to spend it with~” Keke flirted, leaning in and giving Sumire a peck on the cheek.



The blonde swooned, resting her head on her partner's shoulder and scooching closer to her. “Me neither, Keke~” She purred, clutching her fingers just a bit tighter. Many of the other girls were keen to go about their own business - Shiki, for instance, was convinced she could create a device or potion to grow all of them, with Mei trying to spur her on. Kinako stared up at Natsumi’s humongous butt, initially terrified, now enamored by the gargantuan glutes. Chisato couldn't look at it for too long before trying to hide away. Kanon was just attempting to keep the group organized and together. It wasn't working.


“So - what do we want to do today?” Keke asked. “What else are we supposed to do? We can either stare at the floor, the wall, or Natsumi's butt on the glass.” “Mmh… I think that's the worst part about this. At least when she was starting out, we were at least used for things. We were played with. Now we just… sit and stare.” “Yeah. It's so boring around here… nothing ever hap-”


“Hi, everyone~!”


Suddenly, in the center of the empty space, a miniature (at least, compared to the one sitting on them - this one still easily loomed over them by 4 or 5 feet) projection of Natsumi materialized. “WHA-?!” Sumire jolted to her feet, pulling Keke up with her as the two wearily approached the image. “Natsumi?! How're you-” “I figured out how to astral project, don't worry about it. Anyways~! Just figured I'd drop by to say hi and show off my cool new power~! So, whaddya think? Pretty exciting, right? I mean, now, I can be anywhere! Watch!”


The projection vanished, reappearing on top of Shiki's head. “I could be here!” She exclaimed, disappearing again and reappearing on the ceiling. “Here!” She vanished again, popping back as a small thing on Kanon's shoulder. “I can be as small…” Another pop out of reality, and another alarming pop back in as her entire incorporeal and intangible body filled the space, pretending to be cramped within it; “Or as big…” She finally returned to normal in the middle. “...As I want. Eh? Pretty cool, right?”


“...Is that it?” Sumire growled. “Hm? What do you mean?” “You trap us in here for two years - don't speak with us that entire time - don't treat us like we're even people - and the first time you do decide to speak with us again, you use it to show off some… some stupid trick?!” “Hey, that's kinda rude.” “That's rude?! I'll tell you what's rude-” “Sumire, wait, I don't think this is a good idea-” “What's ‘rude’ is trapping us all in this box and force us to look at your butt! What's ‘rude’ is bending reality to your will! What's ‘rude’ is that you think you genuinely deserve to be the center of the world-” “Sumire, calm down, really-” “-You snotty, spoiled, bratty BI-”


Sumire… vanished. There was no sound. No glow. No indication of any sort. She was simply there one moment… and gone the next. Keke stood there, her expression sunken. “...Wha… What just…” “Serves her right. Honestly, thinking I couldn't hear those awful rants of hers. I don't get how you could tolerate those awful mood swings, Keke.” Natsumi said nonchalantly. Keke crumpled to her knees. “What… what did you do…?” "Isn't it obvious? I shrank Sumire to the size of a molecule.” “You… you shr… shrank…” “Yes, shrank her. Why are you so surprised? I've done this before. Besides, she's not dead. She's lucky I left her with her immortality…”


“Anyways! Just wanted to say hi and show off my powers! Bye~!” Natsumi waved, and faded away. Keke lay on the ground, tears forming in her eyes. “Mo… Molecule… sized…” She sputtered. She made to breathe, but was quickly stopped by Shiki. “Keke, wait! Don't breathe in! If you do that, you'll swallow her!” She explained; Keke shot her hands in front of her mouth.


“What should we do?!” Kanon asked. Shiki just sighed in defeat. “There's not much we can do… if she's the size of a molecule, then she’s likely too small to breathe.” “HUH?!” Mei bellowed. “Well, isn't it obvious? Humans breathe by inhaling oxygen molecules that are carried through our bodies through the iron in your blood. If you're smaller than a molecule…” “...Then you can't breathe any in.” Mei concluded. “So she's just… Choking?” Keke wondered. “Unfortunately…” Shiki confirmed their worst fears


Keke started trembling. She was about to have a complete nervous breakdown… until her phone started vibrating. “Your phone…?” Kanon asked. Keke nervously took it out of her pocket, checking the notifications.

All texts.

From Sumire.


Her eyes lit up, rapidly opening her phone to check the messages.

> “KEKE I'M STILL ALIGE”

> “ALIVE*”

> “I'M RIGHT NEXT TO U”

> “BY UR CHEST”

Keke took a moment, before texting back:

“HOW ARE YOU TEXTING ME??” <

> “IT'S THOSE MODS SHIKI DID TO OUR PHONES”

> “TO GIGE THEM UNLIMITED CHARGE AND RANGE AND STUFF”

> “GIVE*”

Keke wavered, letting her now joyful tears fall.

“What should I do??” <

> “I don't know”

> “but ur really close”

> “if u move forward I'll get caught on one of the threads of ur shirt probably”

“Are you sure though???” <

> “YES”

> “Think about it”

> “this way we can both stay together with each other all the time”

> “unless u take off ur shirt.”


Keke put her hand to her mouth, giggling at Sumire's joke. She took her phone again, texting back:

“OK. Give me a sec.” <

She scooched forwards, sticking her chest out before texting again.

“Did it work?” <

She waited a moment before she received a selfie of Sumire surrounded by colossal alien coils - the threads of Keke's shirt.

> “I'M HERE!!”


Keke smiled as she reacted to the text with a heart emoji. She looked back up at the rest of the group, wiping away her tears. “Sumire's right here…” She said, pointing at her chest, right around her heart. “Oh my god, you inhaled her!” Shiki exclaimed. “No, silly, she's on her shirt!” Mei said, gently elbowing her partner. “That's great news!” Kanon encouraged. “Just try not to take your shirt off…” Chisato added. “I won't. I'll keep her close… always~”


Although she couldn't see it, she was assured that Sumire felt the same. Reduced to molecular size, the two would now have nothing but each other.

Forever…

……….

50 YEARS LATER


Natsumi had long escaped Earth. She'd grown so large that now it was no more than a bauble on her necklace. She wandered through the universe, seeking out new planets to conquer for herself. An immortal Goddess, journeying through the vast cosmos…


She didn't forget about her friends, of course. They were now all adorned in cute ring, encased in a pink jewel where they all peacefully slumbered, trapped within their own dream worlds. They would never know the devastation Natsumi would wrought on the universe. They would simply dream…


Within the ring, Sumire and Keke were still together, Sumire still microbial compared to her lover. Fortunately, though, due to Natsumi increasing their size (simply to be visible in the ring - she enjoyed watching them from time to time), she was no longer smaller than a molecule, and could actually breathe. Together, their dreams intertwined, their perfect fantasy with each other made manifest in their minds.


They would never wake from this sleep. They would remain blissfully ignorant to the outside world. They didn't need anything else anymore. Content by simply being with each other, nothing more than an accessory on Natsumi's thin finger…


THE END