- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission from anonymous! This time they asked for Mukago and Mitsuri from Demon Slayer crushing a bunch of tiny Slayers (Mukago is VERY aware- Mitsuri, not so much.) Thank you again for commissioning me, and I hope you guys enjoy!

The job of a Demon Slayer is one of immense, neverending hardship. The likelihood of watching your friends and comrades die is just as high as getting called into action to slay the demon who is almost certainly going to kill your friends. It takes a lot, physically and mentally, to become, and stay, as a demon slayer. You were fortunate enough to be both. You had a pretty similar story to most other demon slayers; your family was killed by demons right in front of you, and you miraculously survived, so you vowed to slay demons wherever and whenever you could. You weren’t half bad at it, either, although you didn’t have a “Breathing technique”. You were still nowhere close to the Hashira, however. They were the peak of the Slayer Corps.: 9 of the strongest Slayers in Japan, unmatched in their technique and talent.


As you were getting ready to head out to respond to a recent sighting with a small group of about 14 other slayers, you actually encountered one of the Hashira: the beautiful pink-haired Mitsuri Kanroji. “Oh, were you also heading to the sighting?” She asked. You nodded. “Excellent. Don’t worry, I’ll catch up. I just have something I need to finish up here. But, hey, you might not even need my help! I hope it goes well! Good luck!” You simply nodded again, a reassured smile on your face, and the two of you headed in opposite directions.


As you and the small squad walked, you all reviewed the sighting. Apparently, a demon was spotted bleeding, limping to an abandoned temple. If it was a demon, then you’d get the chance to kill yet another demon. And if it was just some injured person, then you were her best bet at getting proper care. “What do you think it is?” the girl with a ponytail next to you asked the man walking in front of you two. “Me? I’m hoping it’s just an injured person. I’m… not all that great when it comes to slaying demons.” He said meekly, leaning down and rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. “Well, I hope it’s a demon! I always enjoy a good fight! Plus, I could use a little more experience if I’m going to be a Hashira.” The squad laughed, not in mockery, but in a sort of shared joy. Another man next to you, with beard scruff on his face, put his hand on his belly in the most infectious laugh you’d ever heard. “Hashira! Haw haw haw! Yeah! Hey, if you’re gonna be a Hashira, do ya think I can get married or something?” “Obviously! Why’re you asking a silly question like that?” “‘Cus the chances of both are razor thin! Haw haw haw!” The squad continued to laugh. This was nice, bonding with people you’d never met before.


Unfortunately, it wouldn’t last.


You arrived at the abandoned temple, ready to slay and/or save. As you all entered, you couldn’t help but notice the lanterns that were lit in the back. Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted something skittering back behind a staircase. You began to stride over, immediately taking notice of the large puddle of blood on the floor. It was still fresh. You all drew your swords, prepared for the worst. “Come out right now! If you’re a civilian, we will not harm you! Just come out!” the leader of the group bellowed. A small, pale woman in a red robe came out with her hands clasped together. Her short, silver hair hung over her head, obscuring her face. “Are you alright, ma’am?” You asked. She lifted her head up, revealing her face; the face of a demon. She had large red stripes on her cheeks, two short horns, and the symbol for “four” was the pupil in her left eye. “D-Demon!” the meek man from earlier shouted. “Too late, humans!” She twisted her hands and the blood on the floor shot out and wrapped itself around all of you. “Blood Demon Art: Shrink Thorn Snare!”


A sharp, searing pain shot through you. You cried out in pain, closing your eyes and gritting your teeth. When the pain finally subsided, you panted, slowly opening your eyes, noticing the floorboards were now completely dry. You also noticed that it was… far, far larger. You were the size of a small ladybug. You looked around at all your other shrunken comrades, who were all equally as terrified as you. Your attention didn’t stay there for long, as the now gigantic demon was grinning down at you, raising her foot into the sky, sending it hurtling down. You dodged out of the way, the impact of the sandal on the floor sending you flying, with an ear-blasting THUD.


“Humans! I am Mukago! And you… are all my victims! Now DIE!” She cackled. You and your fellow slayers all screamed and scattered as she stomped around, cackling to herself, clearly enjoying her heartless slaughter. The meek man you saw earlier began running alongside you. “W-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!” He shouted to you. High above, the shadow of Mukago’s sandal began darkening. There was no chance of escape. You were doomed…


Until the meek man shoved you to the side with his hilt, screaming “RUN! RUUUUU-” before an earth shaking SLAM crushed him. As she raised up her sandal, you began running away, staring back at the gory stain that was your ally. You held back vomit, running as fast as you possibly could away from the giantess.


“Pathetic, inferior little humans! If I hadn’t known you were humans before, I’d say you weren’t- just some bugs! As a matter of fact, that’s exactly what you are! You’re not human anymore- you’re all bugs!” She slammed her foot down on three more people, including the scruffy man. She ground her foot on their corpses, rubbing them away like a mess that had to be cleaned. “Pathetic, worthless, insignificant bugs. Only fit to serve as stains and gore and guts beneath me. Only useful as a minor distraction. Disgusting!” She put her other sandal onto the group leader and his friend, but not enough to crush them all. She raised her sandal and peeled the leader off. “Look at you. I stepped as lightly as I could, and you already look like you’ve expired. Come on, weakling. Open your eyes. Look at me.” The leader pried his eyes open, staring right at Mukago. “I thought Slayers were supposed to be strong and courageous. Protecting people and slaying demons. But you’re nothing but a pathetic coward. You can’t even fight against my finger!” She boasted, pinching her fingers around his arm. “Watch this; I’m going to tear you limb from limb, and there’s not a single thing you can do about it. First goes the right arm-” She tore it off and flicked it aside, “then the left, then the legs…” She said, in a patronizing, sing-song tone. She brought her hand down, holding the bloody ragdoll of your leader down, dangling and swaying it around like a toy. “Ahahaha! Look at him! Look at your precious leader- nothing but a bloody little ragdoll between my fingers! Now, for the finishing touch…” She squeezed her fingers, and with an agonizing POP, Leader’s head was crushed, and she tossed him aside, cackling to herself all the while. The smile on her face, the shrillness of her laughter, the nonchalant attitude she had while murdering your comrade… you’d never forget it. Even if it was 20 years later, you knew you’d see this moment again, deep in your worst nightmares…


“I’m doing you all a favor. Nobody in their right mind would ever want to keep tiny, pathetic bugs like the lot of you- not even your horrible Slayer Corps.! I’m offering you all an escape in death. All you have to do is stay still and-” She stopped all of a sudden. “T-That can’t be-!” She began panting and sweating now. But… why? She was having such a good time earlier. What could have terrified her like this? “H-H-Hashira…!” She said, bolting out of the room, putting the lanterns out with the wind she kicked up.


Wait- Hashira? Of course! Mitsuri was on her way here! If anyone could save you, it’d be her! You felt a little reassured, hearing booming footsteps in the distance. The closer they got, the more you remembered something… a rumor about the beautiful “Love Pillar”. Apparently, despite her appearance, she had been born with a strength equal to 8 men. If that was true, then…


You didn’t have time to finish your thought, as Mitsuri came barging in, her long green socks moving like enormous pillars, gliding through the air with surprising ease. “Hello? Is anyone here?” Her voice felt like an explosion, as if it was demanding the air itself to be heard to every creature that was within earshot. “That’s strange… I thought there would be a squad here, but there isn’t any sign of them… and it doesn’t look as if there was a struggle. What’s going on here- hm?” Her attention immediately shifted. One of your comrades ran up to her foot, desperately, trying to get her attention. In that instant, her foot raised, positioned itself, and dropped down with enough force to draw up a massive cloud of dust and wind. The floorboards made a shrill creak under her intense power; the rumors about her superhuman strength were true. And at that moment, that brief, singular second, you learned why she was considered one of the strongest Slayers.


“Gross… Though I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised about bugs in an abandoned building…” Her emerald eyes scanned the floor. It was far too dark for her to properly see everybody; but, from your spot in the moonlight coming in from the window, she definitely spotted you and the eager girl from earlier. “Hmm… I’ve never seen bugs like these before…” She strolled over to the two of you at an alarming pace. She didn’t even notice that in her path, she had trampled and crushed each and every last surviving member of your squad. You could even hear the last one scream. You closed your teary eyes, and prepared for the end. The girl beside you was now on her hands and knees, crying, and praying. “I-I don’t wanna die…” She muttered. You could hear the floorboards moan and cry out, as if they were in pain. You worked up the courage to open your eyes, and stare your death in the face. All you saw was a beautiful woman, kneeling down with a curious look and a falling hand. None of the courage you had helped. You picked the other woman up off the ground, and yelled out “RUN!”, darting away as fast and far as your tiny legs could take you.


Which wasn’t very far.


“Oh! No, you don’t.” Her voice split your ears, followed by a deafening crash on the ground: her open hand, raised up like a wall of flesh and wrinkles. “Come here~” She dragged the incomprehensibly large wall that was her hand forward, scooping you two up onto her soft, smooth skin. As she stood back up to her full height, your ears popped from the drastic change in pressure. You were brought close to eye level with her. It was like a gigantic green sun taking up your whole horizon. “You two look so strange… I can barely see you, let alone make out what kind of bugs you are. Ah, perhaps Shinobu would know!” It was exceedingly obvious that she wasn’t speaking to you at all; just speaking to herself about you. It was degrading. Humans shouldn’t be talked about like that! Just because you’re small doesn’t mean you’re not human anymore- right?


She began rifling around in her cleavage for something, producing a crumpled picture of a young woman with a butterfly-like attire. “This is Shinobu! I’m going to take you to her, and she’s going to study you! Wait, that sounds bad… um… I mean, she’s going to be your new mommy! Yes, that’s right, I’m going to take you to her and she’s going to take care of you! No dissection of any kind.” 



“Ah, I unfortunately don’t have any pockets, so…” She nervously pulled back a bit of her shirt, which was already opened to expose her massive chest. “You two bugs will have to travel in here. Sorry if it gets a little hot.” Her hand brought itself to her gargantuan breasts, as if magnetized to them. Before you could even find the strength to call for help, she was already cupping her breast, firmly securing you and your friend to her boob. “Don’t try anything strange, or I won’t hesitate to crush you!” She commanded. You were fine with that- as pleasant and plush as her boobs were, you didn’t exactly want this to be how you touched them, let alone have them be your cause of death. “Wait, why am I talking to bugs? Ah, never mind. I should take them as a gift for Shinobu- she’ll love it! Oh, maybe, if they’re non-lethal, I could take care of them! I’ve always wanted to take care of bugs. Wait, you’re being selfish, Mitsuri! These are a gift for Shinobu! Ohhh, but I do wish I could take them for myself…”


To your agony (and annoyance), her debacle continued for an astonishing 5 whole minutes before she finally convinced herself to take you to this “Shinobu” woman. As she moved, her breasts bounced and shook with every step, knocking your head against the soft, buoyant titflesh, and eventually, one step got the better of you, and you were knocked out, into a deep slumber…


After a couple hours, you finally woke up. You can’t remember if you dreamed. To be honest, there was a small part of you that didn’t want to wake up. Not if meant waking up to this… And Mitsuri was still walking. “Oh!” You heard through her breasts. “Hm? What is it, Mitsuri?” An unfamiliar voice… one of a woman. This must be Shinobu, your new “mommy”/ dissector. “Shinobu, I’ve got something for you! A gift!” “A gift?” “Mmhm! You see, I was doing a mission with a squad that strangely didn’t show up. I went to this abandoned temple, and I found the strangest bugs! Some kind I’ve never seen before! I figured, since you’re the Insect Hashira, that you would like to study them!” She said, reaching into her cleavage and wrapping her temple-sized fingers around you and the girl. She unrolled her palm, unveiling you to the giant woman. She had purple hair tied into a ponytail and a large, fake smile. “Ah, thank you. I’ll take good care of them~” You were handed off to the Shinobu. “That’s all, but now I have to run!” She leaned in towards the two of you. “Bye-bye, buggies~! Have fun with your new ‘mommy’~!” She said, winking to Shinobu. Once Mitsuri left, Shinobu simply sighed. “Oh, Mitsuri… my poison doesn’t come from bugs, it comes from plants… Ah, well. I’ll take a closer look at you two in just a moment. Don’t go anywhere~” She cooed, dropping you in her pocket, strolling back to her quarters.


After getting jostled around by her walking, you were fished out of her pocket and held in her warm, sprawling hand. “Let’s see what you are…” She dropped you on a small dish, taking out a magnifying glass and zooming in with her massive purple eye. After squinting her eye a little bit, she gasped and jumped back in shock. “You’re both… Humans! And you’re Slayers!” Yes! She recognized what you were! “Oh, no… Wait a moment… Mitsuri mentioned how she went to that old temple, and the squad wasn’t there. So, you must’ve been- oh, no…” Her smile faded, and she put a hand on her forehead. “She mistook your squad for bugs and crushed them… that’s…” She paused, contemplating something. She turned back to you, completely stonefaced. “I’m sorry, you two. But I can’t let Mitsuri find out about what you really are.” She said, opening a cabinet door and reaching for something. “If she found out she was responsible for the deaths of a dozen Slayers… it’d break her heart. And I won’t let that happen.” She placed a large jar on the table. It had a rock and a small twig with baby leaves inside. “Even if it means keeping you as my ‘specimens’ forever.” She began reaching down, prompting you to dart away. How could this be happening?! Of course, being stuck in a dish with nowhere to run, you were caught quickly. She unscrewed the lid with her free hand, opening the one containing you two just enough that you could see her sorrowful face. “I’m sorry. I really am. I promise I’ll take care of you as long as I can. Just… try and accept it. This is your life now, alright? Please, just try and accept that this is how it’s going to be from now on…” She put the lid back on the jar, placing it in a glass cabinet and waving goodbye to you as she walked away, in silence. You were stunned. This is how you’d have to live now. Not as a person, or even as a bug… nothing but a dirty little secret.


You fell to your knees and sobbed, praying that this delusion, this nightmare, would end…


………A few months later…………


Your stomach growled like a wild animal. You were waiting as patiently as your starving mind would allow. After hours of waiting,the sun was setting, until finally, Shinobu returned, looking incredibly grim, her usual fake smile completely gone. She grabbed the jar, moving it over to her desk and releasing the lid, dropping a piece of rice inside. “Go on. Eat.” She commanded. You didn’t need to be told twice. You and your jar-mate dug into the grain like ravenous beasts, only stopping when your stomach was completely full. You headed toward the edge of the jar, quickly stopped by the gravity of your prison shifting sideways. “Listen, little ones. This is… very important.” She said with a bleak edge to her voice. “I did some research into your affliction. Unfortunately, there is no known cure.” You recoiled and fell back. No cure? “It gets worse. Much worse.” How? How could it possibly- “It also reduces your lifespan… by approximately 50 years. The average lifespan of a human is 70, and after looking into your records… both of you were 18. You’ve only got about 2 years left. And with how busy I am, I’m afraid I won’t be able to give you the proper love and support you’ll need in these last few years. But I definitely know someone who does.” She finished, tilting the jar back and screwing the lid back on. with that, your heart sank like a stone. It was just… one big circle. This whole time you’d been waiting for a cure, and what was it all for? Just to come back full circle. For the first time in months, you felt something… a feeling like fire, boiling your blood, your very spirit. You were filled with fury and rage. You lashed out, slamming your fists against the thick walls of glass, Shinobu completely ignoring your furious lashing-out, heading for Mitsuri’s quarters.


As Shinobu arrived at the love pillar’s quarters, your rage morphed and twisted into terror and fear. At a normal size you could absolutely deal with Mitsuri’s affections. Hell, you probably would’ve even invited them. But as you learned all those months ago, not only was her 8-fold strength very real, but literally anything she could do to you was 8000x more deadly than it would’ve been otherwise. 


Shinobu knocked on her door. “Just a moment!” Mitsuri shouted. Shinobu smiled down at you, the sadness clearly visible on her face. She wheeled her hands behind her back, to keep you as a surprise. You heard the door swing open, Mitsuri’s voice booming through the air with a bright and somewhat curious tone. “Oh- hello Shinobu! To what do I owe the pleasure?” “Well, I just thought I’d give you a little something.” “Oh? What?” “Do you remember those two strange bugs you gave me?” “Yes…?” “Well…” Your prison swung around again, directly level with Mitsuri’s chest. You craned your neck up to see her face. Upon seeing her two favorite bugs, it went from a curious expression to her trademark joyous smile. “Turns out they can be domesticated.” “A-And you’re giving them to me?!” “Mmhm.” “B-But… no, I couldn’t! What if they have a special poison, or-” “Mitsuri, I insist.” She brought her arms toward the Love Pillar, rattling the jar a little and sending you flying in the air, landing with a THUD! “Um… well…” She pondered, before trapping Shinobu in a hugging vice from which no one, man or demon, could escape. “Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!” She squealed with delight, freeing Shinobu from her hug and swiftly grabbing the jar out of her hands. As if possessed by some child-like whimsy, she tapped the glass, jostling the whole area with an ear-piercing earthquake, before bringing the whole jar into her chest and face for another hug. You could swear you heard the glass straining under the immense pressure. “Oh, thank you, Shinobu! I promise I’ll take good care of them!” She held the jar up to her eyes, gargantuan emerald circles boring into your soul, but somehow managing to look right through you. She never even noticed you were human.


“Well, I have to head out. Enjoy your gift.” “Thank you! I definitely will!” As Shinobu waved goodbye, staring at her glossy eyes, you could almost see past her happy facade and see a deep, dark sorrow buried underneath. You were being sent off to your death, and your only consolation was the fact that the one handing you off was upset by it. You would’ve gotten mad again, but your attention swiftly changed hearing Mitsuri’s fingers drag on the glass. Those same eyes stared at you, affectionate, yet uncaring: an oxymoron in an eye socket. She closed them, in a smile that spread from ear to ear. “Hi, buggies~! I told you we would be together again~! This is great- I’ve always wanted to take care of a pet! You got here just in time. I was about to have a snack! This is perfect! You can try my favorite food- sakura mochi~!” A surreal amount of affection oozed from every word she spoke. The excitement and joy on her face would be infectious to anyone outside of the jar. Unfortunately, you weren’t. So you just got knocked off balance over and over as she continuously stood on her tippy-toes and went back down.


She took you into her quarters and placed you on her desk, next to several bowls filled to the brim with sakura mochi. She unscrewed the lid, took one of the countless mochi, and dropped the whole thing right in, snapping the twig in half. “Oh, sorry about your little twig- I’ll find you a new one. Anyways, eat up~!” She apologized before digging into her own meal. The sheer speed at which she ate was almost hypnotic- but you had your own hunger to focus on. You and the girl (who you never actually learned the name of) set about devouring the big sticky rice ball. You sank your teeth into the thick, sweet treat, pulling back a massive strand. It snapped off, flinging you back and knocking you flat on your ass. On the other side, your friend was “having trouble” to say the least; she was completely stuck to the ball. “H-Help! Help me! I-I’m stuck!” She cried. You ran over, chewing your piece, swallowing it with all your might. The poor girl was adhered like a sticker. You grabbed her by the shoulders and tugged as hard as you could, but it wasn’t nearly enough. You lost you grip, flying back and smacking against the glass wall. This little bump was enough to alert your captor to your friend’s predicament.


“Oh no! Don’t worry, little one,” She reached her hand down into your prison, picking up the mochi and rocketing it up to the sky beyond the rim, taking care not to hit the sides of the walls. “Alright, now, just, stay still…” She said, slowly bringing her hand to the flailing girl, grasping the girl with delicate, powerful fingers. “OK, hang on-” She said, yanking the girl right off, not realizing the had torn the clothes off her body, leaving her front completely naked. “There we go~! Much be- AH! Y-Your body!” She gasped, not realizing that she had pulled off the uniform, not the “exoskeleton”. In fact, the girl was practically unharmed. Of course, her flailing and writhing didn’t exactly help to convey that to titan who had ripped her “skin” off. “I-I’m so sorry… You must be in so much pain, you poor thing. Don’t worry, it’ll be OK. Just close your eyes, and Mommy will fix it…” She tried to sound reassuring, to trick her into thinking everything was going to be alright. But, as Mitsuri’s fingers squeezed, that pathetic illusion was shattered. After five agonizing seconds, you heard one last shrill scream of terror before she exploded like a bloody firework, her body mashed into a gory red paste. “I’m sorry, little one. I couldn’t stand to let you live through that awful pain…” she looked down at you, folding her hands on her desk and resting her head on it like a pillow. “Well, at least I still have you~” She cooed, completely unfazed by the fact she just murdered another person. She placed a kiss on the glass relative to where you were standing, before giggling to herself and returning to her meal.


As she finished up, she washed her hands in her bathroom and moved your jar to her nightstand. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a long night gown. She began to strip down, revealing her entire body to you. Her gentle curves, her soft skin; it was actually a bit of a mystery why she was never married. If you weren’t where you were right now, you would probably have asked her to… actually, no, you wouldn’t have. She was way out of your league then, and she’s far off now. Everyone was. But even if it was more dangerous out there, it was better than living the rest of your life here. Mitsuri strode over to your jar, clearly tired. “Good night, buggy~. We’ll have fun tomorrow~...” She said, groggily, lifting her blanket and sliding into bed. Within moments, she fell into a deep sleep. After a couple of minutes of walking around, formulating your escape plan and psyching yourself. Here’s what you came up with: use the stickiness you were covered in from the mochi to scale the wall. You’d also use the stickiness of the leaf off a twig, since it, too, was hit by the mochi. And since she forgot to put the lid back on, you could just climb out, and use the leaf to glide. After you were all psyched up, you stuck the leaf to the back of your uniform, and began your ascent.


Mitsuri simply lay there, lightly snoring and occasionally muttering some nonsense from her dreams. She wasn’t even facing the jar. You reached the rim, took a deep breath, and threw yourself forward. The leaf on your back flapped around, but otherwise, it held steady, and you glided effortlessly over the canyon between the bed and the nightstand. However, in your excitement, you only just realized: you were gliding the wrong way. You looked back at the open window, the curtains fluttering in the wind. You slap yourself in the forehead, regretting your shortsightedness. You couldn’t have gone that way even if you wanted to, since the wind was blowing the wrong way. After bemoaning your decision making skills, you looked at the hand you had just slapped yourself with. Your eyes widened in realization, and you heard something tearing in the back; your uniform was unsticking. So was your other hand. You grasped around wildly for something, anything, before the back of your uniform ripped, and you plummeted onto the bed. You landed on the soft mattress, bouncing in the air like a trampoline.


Above you, the leaf began floating down. All you had to do was wait until it landed on the bed, and then glide to the floor… that was the plan, until a gust of wind blasted through the room, knocking you off balance, and sending the leaf inches away from Mitsuri’s massive butt. You slowly slid both hands down your face in annoyance, stopping once you heard Mitsuri stir. “Nghhh… so cold…”  She said, sitting up. You darted under the blanket and watched as she stood up to her full height. You thought this was the perfect opportunity to snatch the leaf back, but looking back at the bed, it… disappeared? How? Where could it have- You looked up at Mitsuri’s massive rear, hovering over the plains of her bed like the moon. Sure enough, plastered to her butt was the leaf. You pinched the bridge of your nose and muttered, “God. Damnit.” Mitsuri’s yawn roared through the air, and the sound of her footsteps began blasting throughout the room. You peeked out from the blanket and spotted her striding over to the open window and pulling it shut. You swore to yourself, and as she walked back to bed, hid deeper under the covers. She yawned again, climbed into bed, and almost instantly fell asleep again, facing in your direction. Now you had to go all the way around. You sighed to yourself, before stowing your complaints and trekking towards the titanic woman.


After 15 minutes of straight walking, you finally arrived at her stomach. You looked down the dark confines of the blanket. It’d be another 15, possibly even 20 minute walk. You simply sighed, and took the first few steps down, before a shadow descended and smothered you. Mitsuri had unconsciously grabbed around for something, and as soon as he hand felt you, it closed up and glided to her chest, smashing you against her breasts and winding you. “Mmm…” She moaned, before releasing an ear-shattering snore, her rhythmic heartbeat like a distant explosion. Although she was being gentle, it was still enough to restrict your breathing and choke life out of you. Every breath you could manage smothered in an overwhelmingly sweet scent. After struggling for a while, you managed to squeeze out your head, then your arm. You realized that as long as she had something to cling onto, she wouldn’t reach or grab for you, so as you struggled out with all your might, you abandoned your uniform, climbing over her body, and reaching the other side.


You took a minute to catch your breath, before spotting the leaf still stuck to her buttcheek. You began jogging towards it, slowly but surely unpeeling it from her nightgown. With one final tug, it came right off, and you fell down. You let out a sigh of relief, laying down with the leaf in your hands. You closed your eyes in satisfaction and as soon as you opened them, you wished you hadn’t: the first thing you saw was Mitsuri rolling over, her gargantuan ass crashing right on top of you.


The air didn’t even have a chance to leave your body. You were just compressed and smothered. This wasn’t gentle like her unconscious cuddles, either. This was her unbridled strength, equivalent to a mountain, flopping down on top of you. You could feel your whole skeletal system cracking under her intense pressure and weight. No air could get in or out. No light, however sneaky or dim, could sneak in. You couldn’t even hear her snoring. It was like a sensory deprivation chamber, but the ceiling was a hydraulic press. You were moments away from passing on completely, but Mitsuri completed rolling over onto her other side, and you took the deepest breath anyone, normal size or otherwise, had ever taken. Not even the world’s greatest Breathing Technique master could compare to how much air you just inhaled. As you came unstuck, Mitsuri’s hand reached through her crotch and snagged you in a reacharound, pulling you right up against her privates. You fought and struggled, but it was no use, her slender fingers were too firm against her groin.


“Mmm… bu… ggy~…” She muttered out, flicking you onto her lower thigh, letting the one right above it smash down on you, rubbing them together over and over. Your nose broke and one of your ribs cracked, and you were let free. You slid down her thigh, broken and bent, and as her hand descended upon you once again, you had to wonder: was she actually asleep? Or was this absolutely on purpose? She took you in her vice grip, raising up to her cheek and nuzzling you against her cheek. Her breath cascaded over you, blowing the leaf down to the ground. She rolled face down on her pillow, pinning you under her nose. “Mmmmm, sakura mochi~...” She began to stand up, sloshing her body over to her desk. You had to do something, fast. You plunged your hand down her nostril and flailed it wildly. “A… Aahhh… ACHOOO!” You were catapulted forward, but not nearly far enough. You landed down on the hard, dusty floor.


“Wh-wha…?” Mitsuri said, sniffling, before leering down right at you. “Oh, no. I’ll bet you’re here to eat my precious buggy…! I won’t let you! Die!” She raised up her bare foot, and, utterly abused and exhausted, you simply shut your eyes, and braced for impact. Her foot came down, you felt your spine fold, and then

CRUNCH


…… The next morning ……..


Mitsuri awoke, stretched her arms into the sky, and took a long breath. After rubbing her eyes, she hopped out of bed and strode over to the jar on the nightstand, inadvertently wiping away a strange red stain on the sole of her foot. “Good morning, buggy! Are you ready for more fu-” She gasped, seeing that she had forgotten to put the lid on, and that her “precious buggy” was nowhere to be found. “Oh no! I-I can’t believe this happened! Oh…” She sat on the edge of her bed, cradling the jar in her arms. “Maybe… I was never meant to raise bugs. But, there must be some kind of pet I can raise… can’t there?” She stood up and paced the room. “There’s got to be something…” Then, as if it were destiny, she heard a shrill meow from the woods. “Well… I suppose I’ll have to try my luck with cats!” She said, taking one last look at the jar. “I’m sorry I wasn’t good enough for you, little ones. Goodbye…” She placed the jar in a drawer in her desk. As she was getting dressed, she noticed something strange on her foot. “A leaf…? It must have blown in from last night.” She tossed it aside and got dressed. As she reached the woods, the stain you became had washed away from the friction of her footsteps. By the time she got the cat, any memories of you that Mitsuri had faded away like they were just a bad dream…



THE END