- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission for anonymous! This time the focus is on Gamo (from "Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagataro!") and her friends crushing a bunch of tiny students in a game to score the most points. Whoever wins, gets... YOU!
Hope you guys enjoy! 

It was yet another average day at Kazehaya high school. Painfully average. It was an average 15 degrees celsius with the same average uniform. Even the same average students. During lunch time, you sat down with your average little clique. Today’s topic: confession. “No way, dude.” your friend, Koichi, said. Your other friend, Haruka, just laughed hysterically. “Seriously?! PFFFFFF- It’s not gonna happen, man!” The rest of your group just laughed and laughed. But you didn’t care. You had feelings for Gamo- a red-headed girl, and a bit of a bully- and you were going to tell her your feelings, no matter what anyone else said. You took a deep breath, and walked right over to her. She was talking with two of her friends- Yoshi and Sakura. Your friends behind you contained their laughter as best they could. Yoshi and Sakura looked at you, which caused Gamo to look over at you. “Huh? Who’re you?” She said. You closed your eyes, and just blurted out what you wanted to say: “I-I have a crush on you, Gamo-chan!” After a painfully long moment of silence, Gamo just blinked. “OK. I don’t.” It was enough to make you cry. To make matters worse, she began to stand up. “Wait, now I recognize you… you’re that weirdo that stares at me during class, aren’t you? You totally are! Are you, like, obsessed with me or something? I’ll bet you are~” “Yep! You’re obsessed!” Yoshi echoed. “Tough break, little weirdo. But, like, c’mon. You? And me? It never would’ve worked out.” You slumped away, dejected, but someone pulled on your arm. “Hey, hey, you just got rejected. That means you’re single, right? I might fall for you~” “Don’t bother, Sakura. That guy’s too depressed to even think right now, I’ll bet.” “Way too sad!”


Now that you were thoroughly dejected (including your chance for a “rebound”), you slumped back into your chair as your friends all attempted to comfort you. You finished your lunch silently, completely unaware that another person was watching you… A girl in the science club who happened to have a crush on you. She also just so happened to be working on a revolutionary shrinking gas (with no antidote). Now, if you had known all this beforehand, you’d have probably thought that it was both insane and also incredibly specific- and you’d be 100% right. Unfortunately, it was about to become a huge problem for you and your friends.


The bell rang in your final class, and you went to the same room your friends would clean every day. Not only were they there, but some other students were helping to pitch in. Including your friend group, you’d say there were about 15 people.  You noticed some of the windows were open; probably just to let some fresh air in or something. You and your friends began cleaning the desks with the rest of the students. Partway through, the unknown girl from the science club barged in with some sort of vial in her hand. You all stared at it in confusion. Who the hell even was this girl? Koichi tried approaching her to ask her what was wrong, but before he could even get a word in, she uncorked the vial, and the air in the room quickly turned to a thick, nauseating miasma…


As you came to, you bonked your head on something tall and metal. It looked like… the leg of a desk? But you weren’t on the floor earlier… Now that you looked around, you could see dozens of desks, standing as tall as skyscrapers. And all around you were… people! People as small as you! From far away, you heard Koichi’s voice. “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!” He bellowed. You ran towards his voice, calling his name; the students around you followed, not wanting to be left completely alone. “Oh, you’re here, Makoto! Have you got any idea what’s going on?” “Makoto! Koichi! Over here!” Haruka waved, running towards you. “You, too?!” “Yeah- looks like everyone in the room shrunk!” “It must’ve been-” Koichi was interrupted by a gross, cackling laugh. “I caught you all! Revenge truly is sweet, Makoto, my darling!” Upon hearing your name, you raised an eyebrow. “...Revenge?” “Yes! Revenge! For admitting that worthless delinquent and not ME! Now you’re going to get what you deserve! You’re going to get crushed underfoot! AHAHAHAHAHA!” She cackled like a mad genius. You looked her up and down, eyebrow still raised.

“...You know you shrunk too, right?” You said. The cackling immediately stopped. “...Eh?” “You said you were going to crush me underfoot… but you shrank with the rest of us. Matter of fact…” You strode over and placed a hand on her head. “I’m pretty sure I’m a whole foot taller than you.” She jumped back in shock. “T-this can’t be! No- in my boiling fury, I must’ve forgotten to bring a gas mask! This is horrible!” She whined. “Well, look at it like this,” Koichi began, “You shrank all of us, but the gas probably left the room through the window, so we won’t be shrinking anymore. All we have to do is wait to grow back.” The girl curled up in a ball on the floor. “...right?” She looked up at the group of shrinkies. “...It’s non-reversible.” “It’s WHAT?!” Haruka yelled. “You’re telling me you came up with a chemical that affects the body, but that you didn’t develop a way to reverse it? That’s, like, chemistry 101!” She scolded. “How would you know, you blonde-haired bimbo?!” the science club girl retorted. “I know because I’m studying chemistry! My father is a chemist.” And just like that, Haruka immediately shut down anything the other girl could’ve said. Sometimes you forgot how scary Haruka could be when she’s mad.


“Alright, well, do you think you could try and reverse it somehow?” “Probably… maybe… I don’t know. It doesn’t help that SOMEONE made us too small to use a microscope!” She continued to scold, even from a distance. “Well, let’s look on the bright side. At least no one’s gonna walk in now, right?” The very instant that last syllable escaped his lips, the door swung open, and voices swept through the room like a flood of noise. “Hmm… This is the room, right?” “Yep, yep!” “Ohhh, it’s empty. Not even a single cute boy around…” It was like something out of a nightmare. Gamo, Yoshi, and Sakura all entered the room at the exact same time. It almost felt like the cosmic power of the universe was all being used on you right now to make sure your day took hellish turn after hellish turn.


But the science girls cackled. “This is perfect! Now you’ll get what you wanted, Makoto!” She walked out in the middle of the aisle between the desks, but the group all stayed under the cover of one. “Hahaha… isn’t this great! You rejected me- for this red-headed harlot! And now she’s going to crush you! Ahahahaha! I guess you could say she did have a CRUSH on you after all! Ahahahahahaha! Oh, this is too good! I think I’m going to die from laughter! Ahahahaha! S-Seriously, I’m gonna suffocate- ahahahaha!” She fell on her back, holding her stomach and kicking her feet in hysterics. She crouched on her hands and knees, and pointed at you. “Ahahahaha! She’s gonna crush you, Makoto! And I can’t wait to see i-” “Ew. Bug.” A loafer the size of a 2-story office building crashed down on her, grinding back and forth, rubbing the crushed girl into nothing but a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. She raised her foot back up and checked the bottom of her shoe. “Dead bug. Much better”.


All of you just stared on in stunned silence. Sure, she shrunk you all down, but did she deserve to die?  Probably not. After a couple seconds, some girl behind you screamed, causing a domino effect where everyone, including you and your friends, screamed out in a collective shrill terror. A collective scream just loud enough to be heard… and just high-pitched enough to annoy a girl who is very easily irritated. “What the hell is that ringing sound? Coming from this desk…” She stomped over to the desk, leaning down and gazing underneath, like some sort of colossus bringing itself down to stare at the specks beneath them. “What the-?! Holy crap!” You all tried running the opposite direction, but Yoshi took her place on the other side. “Whoa! Weird bugs!” She exclaimed. “Yeah, weird is right! They look kinda like… little people.” “So weird! I wanna see!” Yoshi plucked some poor girl from the ground and brought them right to her eye. “Whoa! Tiny people! Awesome, hahahaha!” She laughed, shaking her hand up and down. She shook and shook and shook, until her fingers slipped, and the girl popped. “Whoops.” That’s all she had to say. “Whoops.” 


“Hey, you crushed them!” Gamo said, pointing at her. Thank goodness, she was getting sco- “That was awesome!” Uh oh. Gamo looked down at the rest of you. “Hye, Yoshi. We’ve been pr~etty stressed lately, riiiiight?” Yoshi looked at you too. “Yep! I think I’m even gettin’ gray hairs!” Yoshi said. “Hear that, shrinkies? She’s getting gray hairs- a cute young woman like her! Can you believe that? I’m sure you can all agree that that just won’t do.” “Nope! Won’t do ooooone bit!” Gamo tapped her finger on her temple. “Hmmm… there must be something we can do to help alleviate all this stress, right~?” “You cute little tinies wouldn’t have any ideas, would you~?” Sakura said, crouching down, absolutely shameless in showing off her white panties. “Heyyyy, I’ve got an idea~!” Gamo said, holding her finger up like she had a brilliant plan. “Yoshi, Sakura- help me catch these guys!” All at once, four hands hurtled through the air and collected as many tinies as they could. You and about five others, including Haruka, got grabbed by Sakura, who brought you all to her colossal face. “Hi, cuties~” She cooed. “Sakura, don’t flirt with the tinies. Now, put ‘em on the table~” “Awww…” Sakura whined, slowly opening her cupped hands. “It was nice knowing you~”


Everyone plummeted to the desk, landing with a THUD! on the desk. You rubbed the spot where you landed, looking up at the three titans staring down at you with the most malicious grins. “Now, let’s see…” Gamo said, pointing at all of you. “Hmmm… couple of losers… oh, couple girls in here… Hey…” Her finger was aimed right at you. “C’mere, you.” Her fingers pinched you like a hydraulic press. You could feel your bones themselves aching because of the sheer mass pressing against you. You lurched through the air at nauseating speed. You closed your eyes because of the rushing wind, opening them when you finally stopped, staring into a gigantic orange eye. “I was right! You’re that weirdo that said they had a crush on me today! What’re you even doin’ here? Did you get so rejected that you went and shrank yourself to peek up girl’s skirts or something?” “Maybe he wanted to see you up close~” Sakura said, poking some boy she thought looked cute. “Ahahaha! Seriously? You shrank a ton of people down just so you could check me out even more?” She squeezed harder, just enough to make you feel the pain, but not enough to end it. “I’ll bet you’re real excited right now, huh? Seeing me all big, pinched between my big fingers- I’ll bet you’re all hot under the collar, right?” You tried not to say anything, hoping that would make this go by faster. “Awww, what’s the matter, widdle guy? Are ya scared? You don’t have to worry- these losers on the other hand~” She brought her open palm down, casting it overhead like a dark cloud spelling doom to all those beneath it. “These guys have a LOT to worry about. But, as for you, seeing as how you were kind enough to give me and my friends a nice little batch of losers…” You soared through the air, staring straight down into a pocket on her chest, plummeting into the cottony alcove, just barely catching yourself on the rim, “You get to watch all your friends get crushed~” She buttoned the pocket back up, trapping you between it and her gargantuan chest. Now that you were secure, you could be thoroughly ignored.


“Alright, here’s the game, you guys. We each take turns seeing how many we can crush in one strike. We can use our boobs, butts, hands- any part of our body. Whoever wins-” she tapped you on the face with the wall of her fingertip- “gets him for a prize!” “Oh, oh! I wanna go first! Me, me, me!” “No way! You already crushed one- you’re lucky I’m even counting that to your total score!” “Oh! I’d like to go first- I’ve barely even touched them~!” “Alright, Sakura- go ahead. Crush a bunch of ‘em!” “Yeah! Yeah! A bunch!” After some “encouragement” from her friends, Sakura descended on the desk with her breasts, mashing them onto a group of four tinies. She squashed them around before bringing them back up. “Aw, what? Come on, only one? Were you even trying, Sakura?” Gamo mocked. “Just one tiny? Lameeee!” Yoshi teased. “Sorry~, I can’t help it~! They’re just so cute, I don’t wanna crush them!” “You don’t wanna crush them? We both know that’s a big, fat lie.” “Well… I do want to crush a couple. I’m totally fine coming in last place.” “No way, no way…!”


“Well, whatever. My turn now!” Gamo boasted. “I used to crush and torture bugs when I was a kid. There’s tons of ways to do it. But my favorite was always…” She threw her shoes off, revealing a slender, socked foot. She wriggled her toes around and held it high above a group of them. “This.” Yoshi and Sakura stared at her in awe. “Watch and learn… from the master!” She said to her friends, before staring down at her potential victims. “Five… four… three…” They all scrambled around, Yoshi and Sakura blocking the edges of the desk to corral and control them. Gamo set her sights on a group of about four, her grin spreading even wider. “Two… One!” She slammed her foot on the desk, making it shake on impact. “Take that, you stupid, weak, little losers! Get crushed under my big foot!” She mocked. She pulled her foot up to reveal four large red splotches. “Ohhh, yeah! I almost forgot how good that feels! Four points, baby!” She put her foot back down and pointed down at the tinies on the table. “Next time it’s gonna be all of you.” She warned.


“My turn, my turn!” Yoshi said, hopping up and down. She turned around, shaking her hips. “Here it comes~! Hah!” She didn’t even give them time to run away, not that that stopped them from scattering. Haruka managed to get out of the “Ass Zone”, but looking back, she saw Koichi get on his knees. “KOICHI!” He didn’t respond. He simply closed his eyes, outstretched his arms, and waited… for the end. And end it did; for him and two others. “Damn! So close to breaking my ‘record’!” “Awwww…” “Don’t get so down, Yoshi! Three is a pretty good number!” Sakura reassured her. “Speaking of which… my turn again!” Sakura said, moving her arms across the desk and sliding all the tinies closer to her, like a giant, omnipotent shepherd. “That’s it, come here, little cuties~” She cooed at them, puckering her lips and making mocking cutesy noises before plunging her mouth on the table and smashing three tinies in a kiss, including Haruka. She pulled her lips away, and while Haruka was still alive (but visibly shaken), two more red stains lay on the table. “Two! That’s better than last time~!” “Only a bit!” Yoshi responded “Watch this!” She said, sucking in air like a vacuum to bring two tinies closer. “Hey, wait, Yoshi, it’s not your-” Too late. Yoshi had already raised her hand up to slap the poor victims.


“Hey!” Gamo grabbed Yoshi’s wrist. “It’s not your turn! I’m taking one of them as a penalty!” She reprimanded, grabbing Haruka up. “Hey, wait… you’re one of this guy’s friends, right?” She said, looking at you, still stuck in her pocket. Haruka kicked and screamed, while Gamo just grinned. “Oh, I’ve got the perfect place for you!” She unbuttoned the top of her shirt, pulling back the rim of her bra and dropping Haruka down in it. “I know they’re pretty big compared to you, but try not to suffocate down there, ‘k?” She buttoned her shirt back up and looked at you. “If you wanna know why I didn’t put her on your side, it’s ‘cus all squirming woulda knocked you down. Then you wouldn’t be able to see this.” She said, picking up her shoe and callously smashing the last two survivors. She looked at Yoshi and Sakura. “I win! Y’know what that means~?” She stared right down at you. As she did, you remembered the saying “eyes are the window to the soul.” If that’s true… there wasn’t just playful cruelty in those eyes. Deep behind those orange orbs, there was a pure, unfettered evil, only contained by her body and (now meaningless) moral compass.


“Awww, that’s a shame. Sorry, cutie~. Good luck with your new master~” “Hahaha! You’re gonna get bullied forever!” “You heard her, pipsqueak.” she dug you out of her pocket and dangled you from your leg in front of her. “You’re gonna be mine. Forever.” She threatened, before glancing at her chest. “...And maybe the girl, too. Probably. If she doesn’t get annoying or anything.” She brought the boob Haruka was trapped in close to her mouth. “Hey, girlie. Did ya hear me? If you get boring, I’ll hand you over to Yoshi.” You could see her shirt moving furiously. “See? Just keep that up and you’ll be just fine.” She said before giving Sakura her condolences. “Sorry, Sakura. Welp, I better get going.” She shoved you deep into her breast pocket again, “I got me some new pets to train!” “See you next week~” “See ya, Gamo! Bye, tinies! Have fun getting bullied!” “Enjoy your new life, shrinkies~!”


Your whole world rocked up and down, like you bungee jumping without a cord. She walked for at least an hour before she finally got home, dropping you and Haruka on a table and getting changed into a more casual outfit. “Now… what to do to you little twerps first?” She placed her hand on her chin to think. “Hmmm… Should I make you two…? Nah, it’s better he has the crush on me, I can bully him for it. Maybe I could… nah.” She crouched down and stared at you like a detective trying to solve a case. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers, making a noise like a bolt of thunder, and moving just as quickly. “I got it! Stay there for a sec, you two!” She took off her sock, picking up Haruka and dropping her down it, putting it back on. She picked you up and jumped on her bed. “There we go! Now it’s time for…” She unfolded her hand, leaving you on your back on her open palm. “Truth or Dare!” 


You wanted to yell at her about Haruka, but before you even could, she explained: “You know how to play Truth or Dare, right? First, one of us says either ‘Truth’ or ‘Dare’, and if neither do it, then we lose. Ready? I’ll go first. Truth.” You just bit back your question. “Fine.” “Alright, twerp. After everything I’ve done; crushed all your loser friends, abducted you and your-” she snorted, holding back laughter. “‘Girlfriend’... Do you still have a crush on me?” You hadn’t really considered it. You’d been too terrified of getting killed. But, you had to be honest. That’s the part that was killing you. You took a deep breath, swallowed all the saliva that had gathered in your mouth, and said “...Yes.” Gamo just laughed and laughed. She even slapped her thigh. “No way! I murder all your friends, and you’re still head over heels in love with me?! Ahahahahaha! I was so right to kidnap you- torturing you is gonna be the best!” 


“My turn.” You said up at her. She was still in hysterics. “It’s my turn now!” You yelled. She almost immediately stopped laughing, closing her hand in a fist, making the noise of a false buzzer. “EEEENNNHHH! Bad pet! No yelling at master.” She squeezed tight for a bit before releasing you. “NOW you can go.” You caught your breath as quickly as you could and stood up. Your immediate concern was Haruka- you could get answers for other things later. “What’re you doing with Haruka?!” You shouted up. “Who? Ohhhh, you mean the girl in my sock! She’s gonna be like our timer- and she’s extra incentive for you to play. That satisfy you?” “No! It doesn’t!” “Well, that’s a real shame. Y’know, I could just squeeze my toes right now and-” “No! Wait!” “Wait? Hmmm, I dunno. Not a whole lot of fresh air in a sock, y’know? ‘Specially mine-” “Alright, I get it! It’s your turn.” You said, defeated.

“Thank you, pet. God, I love saying that. Anyways; Dare.” You really didn’t like the way she said that. “You still have that crush, huh? You’re in love~? Head over heels~?” “Yes! Now, come one, the dare!” “Aww, just having a bit of fun. So, with the whole ‘hopelessly devoted to me’ thing… why don’t we skip to third base?” “Wha-” She brought her lips down to you, and spoke, blasting you with gusts of breath. “Here’s your dare, big boy: cum in my mouth.” Her maw opened, and her wet, slimy tongue unfurled like a fleshy carpet, waiting for your… well, like she said, your cum. You looked down at your erect penis, and thought to yourself, “I’m doing this for Haruka. I’m not doing this because I want to.” You knew that wasn’t true. You’d always dreamt of this (not exactly with this disparity in size). So you just closed your eyes, and jerked your “magic”. You did it as fast as you could; in under a minute (a new personal record). Gamo’s tongue received your little “gift”, receding back and smacking into the roof of her mouth. “Hmmm… not bad. Alright, you go.”


You were still recovering from masturbating, but panted back “...Truth.” “‘Kay.” “Why did you do it? You saw we were humans- so why didn’t you help us? Why’d you crush us?” “Uh, that’s three questions, but, whatever. I crushed you guys cus I thought it’d be fun! And I didn’t help you cus then I’d have lost my shrunken little VICTIMS! My turn again: Dare!” What could she possibly have to dare now? You just ejaculated in her mouth! She stood up, keeping the foot with Haruka stuck to it on the bed, dropping you right beneath her sizable butt. “I dare you to last under this for a full minute!” “Wait, you ca-” “Here goes~!” She dropped it on you with insane speed, sinking through the air like a stone sinks in water. You were completely surrounded in darkness and cloth. She ground her ass against the bed, rubbing you along with it. The friction gave you a nosebleed, which she was definitely going to make fun of you for. As light and air finally returned, you were picked up as Gamo returned back to her original position. “Man, that felt good. You’re a really good cushion, you know that?” You took in as much air as you could. “Alright, my-” “Ah ah! I’m going again.” “What? Why?” “Because I OWN YOU. I can do whatever I want. So, get ready- it’s another DARE!” she pulled back her shirt and dropped you in her cleavage. “Don’t get crushed!” She pressed her boobs together, smashing and grinding against her soft skin. “It’s alright, pipsqueak- you can just pop whenever you want!” She kept pushing and forcing them together. You could feel yourself breaking down, faster and faster. “Matter of fact- why don’t you just pop NOW!” She separated them again before smashing them together, crushing your body and leaving a mess on her breasts.

“Man, even the way you died is gross. Oh well.” She licked her finger and wiped your gore and guts away, wiping it on a paper towel and throwing it in the trash. “And… now that we’re alone…” She removed her sock, freeing the shrunken Haruka. “W-what’s going on?! Where’s Makoto?!” “That loser had a name? Huh. Yeah, I crushed in my boobs.” Gamo grinned her signature sadistic smile. “You… you what?” “Crushed him, smashed him. Whatever. He’s gone. And now…” She reached down and grabbed Haruka. “It’s just us~” “Wh-what’re you doing?!” “See… that what’s-his-name- you called him Makoto?- He wasn’t the only one with a crush~” Haruka stared up at Gamo, her eyes filled with lust. “Wait! Y-You have a crush on me?! Then why’d you- the game, the crushing, all of it!” “I am so sick of answering questions now- so why don’t you just pucker up, my little pet~?” Gamo puckered her lips, bringing the blond in for a kiss 5 times the size of her body. After a minute of getting smothered by Gamo’s affection, Haruka was set free. “So? How was that~?” “Gamo, I…” Haruka paused. She had to choose her next words carefully. “...I’m sorry. I don’t… like you like that.”


The grin on Gamo’s face disappeared. She said the wrong thing. “Oh yeah? What, cus I crushed your miserable little friends? Is that why?” “Well, that’s part of it, but-” “Is it the way I look? The way I talk? Huh? What is it? Not into tomboys?” “No, that’s not what I’m-” “Well, you know what? Fine. I don’t need you to like me back. Least, not yet.” “Wait, Gam- ughhh!” Haruka was interrupted by the pressure exerted by Gamo’s closed fist. “You’ll learn to love me; one way or another. ‘Til then…” Haruka got tossed onto something soft, yet stiff. Looking around, she noticed dozens of crumpled up pieces of cloth. Panties. She got tossed in Gamo’s panty drawer. “You’re gonna stay here, surrounded by my underwear. And you’re gonna be a good little pet, and when I want to, I’ll take you out to play with. Then, one day, you’re gonna wake up and realize how good you have it with me. It might take months- might even take years. But, hey, I can wait. I’m very patient. Talk to you later, my little lover~” Gamo blew her a kiss as she closed the drawer. “No! Gamo, wa-” too late. Darkness and underwear was all that was left for Haruka. Then, the next day, she would be forced to endure more of Gamo’s bullying and affection. This was her life now; a sponge to Gamo’s “love”, kept hidden in a drawer. More like a sex toy than an actual person. And, judging by the way Gamo spoke to her, it was more than likely that’s what Haruka was going to be. She stumbled around in the dark, gripping one of the dozens of panties and bringing it to her like a big blanket. Haruka began to cry at the thought of being Gamo’s new love pet, before drifting off to sleep, the visage of Gamo even taking over her dreams…


THE END