- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission for anonymous! They asked for the Strawhats from One Piece to get shrunk and crushed by an unaware Nico Robin! Had a lot of fun working on this one, and I hope you guys enjoy it!   

It had been a couple of days the Strawhats had spent out at sea without sight of an island. As the Sunny sailed through the sea, Robin was lounging on the deck, reading to herself about an ancient tribe called the “Ehx Cyouse” who created mysterious runes with unknown methods during the Void Century. However, in modern day, nothing is known about this tribe, save for the fact that the tribe was apparently on the brink of extinction 2 years before the Void Century began- and then, once it did, they vanished without a trace.


“Hey, Robin. Whatcha reading?” Luffy said, stretching his head over her shoulder. He must’ve been truly bored out of his skull if he was actually taking interest in a book; something Usopp and Chopper were definitely shocked by as well. “Oh, this? It’s a fascinating document about an ancient tribe of magicians who based their society on the creation and use of powerful runes.” “Oh, cool!...What’s that mean?” Luffy asked, still confused. Robin just chuckled at her captain’s question, her face still an unbreaking smile. “Well, nothing now- they’ve been gone for thousands of year. It’s widely believed they went extinct.” “Extinct? Like dinosaurs?” “Yes, Luffy. Like dinosaurs.” “But what about places like Little Garden? Do you think they’re on an island like that?” Usopp snuck up behind Luffy and smacked him on the back of the head. “Of course not, stupid! Those were people, not dinosaurs!”


Robin just laughed at her crewmates’ shenanigans. “Guys! Look! Land ho!” Nami, the navigator, shouted. Luffy excitedly rushed to the front of the ship to get a good look. “Woahhhh! Look at those big rocks!” Usopp exclaimed. Robin decided to take a look at the new scenery as well, noting the massive, tilting stones adorning the island. “They look more so to be pillars… they look ancient.” “They look cool! Come on, let’s go see ‘em!” Luffy said, jumping up and down while hanging on the rail. Franky made a turn towards the island, as they all prepared to land. Just before they did, Robin found Chopper. “Oh, Doctor? Could I ask you a favor?” “Hm? What is it, Robin?” “When we get to the island, I’m going to be doing some exploring. While I am, could you go into my room and collect my laundry for me?” “Sure, I can do it once I set up some of the tents.” “Oh, thank you, Doctor, you are too kind.” She complimented the reindeer, prompting him to do a bizarre, wavy dance while saying “I’m not~! You jerk~!” Robin simply chuckled and got herself ready to explore. 


When they landed, they set up a small camp and campfire. As the others went around to find food and supplies, Robin went around exploring, leaving small copies of her fingers on trees so she could keep track of where she’s been. As she wandered, she stumbled across large ruins with a large cube in the middle; a poneglyph, something only Robin could read. As she examined the cube, translating it in her head before repeating it to herself out loud. “‘Whomever speaks these words shall be the one to stand the tallest’... How bizarre. Wait… does that mean I…” she stared at her hands, manifesting eyes on nearby walls to get a look at herself from all angles. “I don’t look any taller… What could this mean?” She thought to herself before deciding to simply head back to the Sunny.


Unbeknownst to her, all of her friends were immediately shrunken as soon as she spoke the words of the poneglyph aloud. They were all scattered around, completely confused and panicked about what in the world could’ve just happened. Unfortunately for them, it was about to get far, far worse.


Robin trudged through the jungle, following the trail of fingers she left behind, the sweltering heat making her sweat intensely despite her choice in clothes; a large white sunhat, a small, tied pink shirt with white flowers adorned on it, tied to show off her massive chest, a black bikini bottom, and white sandals with purple bridges. As she got closer to the camp, she noticed a distinct lack in any typical signs of life, or signs of her crewmates.


When she stepped out of the jungle, the beach was totally lifeless save for the things they had all set up together. “What happened here? Did everyone go back on the ship…?” She wondered aloud, completely unaware of a certain blonde cook who had just seen one of his two favorite people.


Despite the fact all the Strawhats were scattered and far apart, Sanji’s bellowing of “ROBIN-CHWAAAAAAAAAAN~!” was really hard to miss. He leapt into the air and began using his “Sky Walk” technique to run up, and up, further and further, higher and higher. Robin, meanwhile, was not paying attention to the frantically flying chef that was barreling towards her ample chest, the equivalent of a grain of sand flying up a mountain. As she glanced around in confusion, however, she caught a glimpse of something flying at her chest. Her imagination conjured up a cartoonish image of a perverted fly with hearts on every one of its eyes. “Ew.” She said. As soon as Sanji made it to her chest, he hovered there, ogling their magnificence and muttering to himself, not even noticing the monolithic hands encroaching upon him, sealing his fate with a thunderous, booming CLAP!, turning him into a gorey, bloody mess in her palms, wiped away with a simple swipe on her thigh. 


“Now, where are the others?” She said, free from that small distraction. She began making her way towards the ship to see if they were on there. But, far below her, Usopp was shivering in terror, holding up his slingshot, the Black Kabuto, aiming it right at her skyscraper of a leg. He stuttered to himself about “being a feared warrior of the sea” and “commanding 10,000 men”; the usual lies. He closed his eyes and yelled, firing an exploding shot that landed right on her calf. “Hm?” She glanced down at the small irritation, spotting the shrunken Usopp. She didn’t recognize him, of course. Her imagination once again took hold, this time imagining an ant with a cannon for a thorax. She sighed, raising her foot up to smash the pest. “Gross.” She said, stamping her foot down as Usopp ran in terror, desperate not to die under the white bottoms of her sandals, not for his adventure to end here; but it was all in vain. Robin’s foot was just too massive to outrun, and he was crushed beneath it, bursting into guts and viscera.


“What’s going on with these bugs on this island?” She complained. Zoro, not knowing Usopp had made the same mistake he was about to make, released a 1080 Pound Cannon on her other calf. “Ah! Another one?” She said, raising her other foot to smash the new pest. As Zoro ran to get out from under her foot, he ran the complete opposite direction, right under Robin’s gargantuan sandal. “Oh, good. You’ve accepted your fate.” She said, bringing her foot down on the green-haired swordsman. As Zoro ran, he thought about how he couldn’t die here. He still had to become the greatest swordsman! He wanted to watch Luffy become Pirate King! He had to- his thoughts were interrupted by the instantaneous pressure exerted on his whole body by Robin’s sandal, turning his once-powerful body into a fine red mist.


“Seriously, what is going on with these bugs…?” She said, glancing around at the sand on the beach, looking for another bug, spotting one a couple inches away. She leaned down to grab it, not knowing it was actually the navigator, Nami. Nami, seeing Robin’s titanic body kneel down, tried to run away over the vast grains of sand. “Where exactly do you think you’re going?” Robin’s voice invaded the air, all sound replaced with her booming voice. Her pointer finger barreled down on the poor navigator, who was completely scared senseless, the only thing she knew to do was run away. As she ran, she dared to glance back at the impending monolith; sprawled across the entire encroaching finger were thousands of tiny, tiny arms, all reaching out, grasping for their little target. Nami screamed, tears erupting out of her eyes, her brain totally overloaded.


“Come here, little buggy~” She said, poking the shrunken navigator and engulfing her in thousands of tiny arms. “There we are. Now, let’s get you stowed away so I can research you later…” she brought her finger to her left boob, more tiny arms shooting out, transferring the shrunken Nami from the finger to the breast. The arms sprouting from Robin’s breast wrapped and entangled Nami, smothering and choking her. As Nami stared up at the sky (which happened to be Robin’s chin at the moment), she sobbed and cried, reaching her hand out for some invisible savior- for someone, anyone to come help her. But it didn’t matter. The voracious hands brought Nami’s outstretched arm back into their makeshift tomb, before sealing the poor girl in a dark, airtight coffin, the size of a mole on Robin’s buxom chest.


“There you go, all safe and secure. Let’s get you to your new home in a petri dish…” She said, strolling back to the ship, stepping on Luffy along the way. Due to his rubber body, he managed to survive the impact, but even with armament haki helping to support his defense, it hurt him. Bad. As Robin’s sandal lifted, freeing her captain, he growled and blew into his muscle. “Gear… Fourth!” He yelled, his upper body inflating into a big ball, unable to stand on the ground properly, forced to bounce. He forced his feet on the ground, his feet contracting into his legs as he prepared to launch himself at high speed. Once his feet stopped retracting, he blasted himself through the air, yelling “ROBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!” At the top of his lungs.


Robin, of course, couldn’t hear him too well. She heard a buzzing noise, though, and she looked around to try and find the source, spotting a fat fly, Luffy, coming towards her. She groaned and brought up her hands again to clap. “I already have one of you,” She said, moving to smash Luffy in a thundering clap; Luffy’s Gear Fourth was too quick, and he dodged just in time, his flight being knocked around from the clap’s shockwave. “I do not,” Another air-quaking clap narrowly avoided, “need,” another clap. Luffy was close now, riding along the length of her arm. “Another!” She said, slapping her arm, finally catching Luffy and smashing him against her arm.


“How aggravating…” She said, watching Luffy’s shrunken body fall down before turning around and walking on deck. Luffy lost consciousness for a moment, before springing back to life and centering himself and flying back after Robin as fast as he could, but he could barely keep up. He started huffing and panting the longer he flew. “Dammit… come on, not now…!” He said, trying to desperately catch up before a pain shot through his whole body, the air in his muscles shooting out as he deflated, falling on the plank of the ship. He reached out at the now blurred Robin, far, far in the distance, before limping his way to the side of the ship, slowly leaning on the wall for support as he walked.


Robin, meanwhile strode into Chopper’s hospital room, her breasts bouncing with every step, making Nami nauseous as she was thrashed against her arm-woven prison. Robin scoured the cabinets, picking an empty petri dish out and finally freeing Nami from her hellish confines. Nami gasped for air before Robin’s finger sprouted dozens of hands, gripping her tiny body and dropping her in the petri dish. “There we go, your new home.” Robin said, yawning. “I’m quite tired. Let’s go to my room, shall we~” She said, putting the top back on the petri dish and picking it up, strolling to her room.


As she walked in her room, she had totally forgotten about Chopper and her laundry. The reindeer was unfortunately shrunken right as he leaned to pick up her laundry hamper, landing right in a pair of pajama short shorts. As Robin entered her room and saw her hamper, she sighed. “Oh, right… if the crew’s gone, then Chopper wouldn’t have done my laundry…” She sighed, taking out the shorts Chopper was stuck in and placing them on her bed along with a tanktop. As she heaved a sigh, she looked at her armpit and gave it a sniff, wrinkling her nose. “Ugh, this heat must’ve gotten to me… I’ll be right back~” She said to the shrunken Nami, walking away with her change of clothes in hand, on her way to the bath.



Luffy saw the titan make her way out of her room, strolling at a speed that shouldn’t be possible from a person- no, from a creature of that immense size. He was about to make his way after her, but his rarely-used intelligence kicked in: “If I go after her to wherever she’s going, she’ll be out by the time I get halfway there, and it’ll take longer to follow her back to her room.” He thought. He looked at his hands and flexed his fingers. “Nice, I’m back to full strength!” He said, pumping blood through his legs and arms straight to his heart. “Gear Second!” He shouted, running to Robin’s room at blinding speed, hoping he could make it before she finished taking her bath.


As Robin stepped into the empty room, drawing herself some warm water. On the ground near the edge of the tub, the musical afro-sporting skeleton was awestruck at Robin’s massive form. As she stripped nude, the skeleton’s jaw literally unhinged and dropped to the floor. All he did was watch as her enormous nude butt slammed down on him, his bones popping and snapping, cracking in two as the immense pressure of the pillowy rear crushed him. Despite the horrible, crushing pain, Brook felt as if he was in paradise; if this were how he was going to go, he’d be OK with it. Well, maybe he’d miss Laboon… “Little uncomfortable…” She said, bringing her ass back up and slamming it down, grinding it back and forth until the remains of Brook’s remains were nothing but a fine powder to be washed away in the warm, soapy water of the Sunny’s bath.


“Haah… this feels nice…” She sighed in relief, lying back and sliding her lower half down into the tub, washing Brook’s powdered remains away. “What a day… I wonder what those strange runes were. And what was up with those horrible bugs?” She pondered. “What happened to the others? …Whatever it is, I’m sure they’ll be fine. They’re all strong and dependable.” Her faith in her crewmates was definitely a tad misplaced today. The only ones left alive were Chopper, Luffy, Franky and Nami.


As Robin bathed, Chopper was trying his best to escape from her panties. He fought against the heavy fabric, stumbling and panting before he finally made it out of the cramped clothes. He needed to get out of here, to figure out what happened to him, to figure out if the others were all safe! Unfortunately for him, by the time he got out, so had Robin. She dried herself off with a nearby towel before leaning down to pick up her shorts. Chopper was flung around with the movement, landing right in the space between the openings for her legs. As Robin yanked her shorts up, Chopper was lodged straight in her buttcrack. Chopper tried to wriggle free, only making Robin feel that much more uncomfortable. “What the…? They were fine last night…” Robin said, pulling them up higher and higher, flattening Chopper’s body into her smooth, warm skin. As he was flattened, he thought of his crewmates. What happened to them? All he could do was hope they were alright. And, despite his desperate hopes and struggles, his body simply couldn’t take it anymore, popping into a microscopic stain on Robin’s left cheek, rubbed away by the friction of her cheeks as she walked.


Luffy, meanwhile, had snuck into Robin’s room, looking around for a high spot to get to. He closed his eyes and focused on his Observation Haki, searching for any signs of life. He saw the outline of Nami’s soul high above on the nightstand. He covered his arms and legs in Armament Haki, blowing into his muscles again and going back into Gear Fourth. He prepared to launch off the ground, blasting off like a rocket up the leg of the nightstand. As he landed, Nami, who was on her knees crying for help, saw her captain arrive, running over to the wall of the dish and banging on it to get his attention. “Nami! Get outta the way!” He shouted, putting his hands between the lid and dish and using all of his might to try and pull the plains-sized covering.


Robin, meanwhile, had just gotten out of the bathroom, heading to her room, finally ready to sleep after a frankly exhausting day. Beneath her, Franky was stationed below. Unbeknownst to either Robin or Luffy, Franky had witnessed everything that was going on; from Nami’s abduction to Luffy heading for Robin’s room. Although he was far away, he could definitely do some damage. Or, at the very least, he could draw Robin’s attention. “OK… let’s SUPER do this thing!” He shouted, hyping himself up as two small metal poles appeared from his massive hands.


His hands began to glow with a bright light, collecting vast amounts of energy as he aimed at Robin’s forehead. “RADICAL BEAM!!” He bellowed, launching a blast of energy that struck Robin right on her cheek. She yelped in pain, moving her hand to cover up the area shot. She scowled over at where the attack originated from, noticing a small, fading light. She glared, stomping over to the source. Franky, of course, tried to flee, but he was quickly surrounded by Robin’s big and second toe. “Where is it? I know it was another one of those miserable bugs! Unghh… I don’t even want to examine that one I captured… I’ll just crush it! The same way I’ll crush this one when I get my hands on it!” She raged.


Franky, meanwhile, was totally overwhelmed by the swampy toe cleavage. The warmth from the bath and her residual heat combined to make an acrid, musty cocktail. Franky felt like he was going to suffocate in her scent. Unfortunately for him, it was about to get worse. Robin scrunched her toes together, smothering and crunching the shrunken shipwright. He cried out in pain as her horrid grip was released, slamming back down to the ground as Robin’s acrid sole loomed over him. She tapped her foot as she observed the ground, completely oblivious to the tiny cyborg right beneath her sweaty, pounding soles.


Crossing her arms, she sighed in frustration, turning back and grinding Franky into a metallic, meaty pulp. Of course, his cybernetics managed to keep him alive- but not for long. As she walked, her foot continued to smash and trample the now scrapped body of Franky, now nothing but a black and red stain and pieces of scrap metal plastered to her meaty, sweaty sole.


Robin strode into her room, anger and frustration practically shooting off her like bullets. Luffy had just barely gotten the lid off before he noticed the titan stomp into the room. “Damn it…!” He lamented, trying to speed up the lifting as best he could. His feet pumped in and out faster than they ever had before, his muscles bulging with the immense effort. Unfortunately, his Gear Fourth was seconds away from giving out, and Robin was on her way. And then, the instant she closed the door, he could feel it; all the air rushed out. His grip on the lid was like an anchor, launching him straight across the long glass circle and onto the back of Robin’s desk. He flew further and further, getting lodged between two thick archeology books. He struggled around, but his strength was all gone, and would be for the next 15 minutes.


Robin had walked over to her desk, staring down at the pathetic, shrunken, trapped girl in the dish. Robin stared down and sighed, mournful of what she was about to do before she even did it. “I do feel bad for killing you… but honestly, I’m fed up with you insects. All you’ve done all day is attack me, even though I’ve done nothing to you! Trust me, if you were big like me, you would be doing the same.” She explained, staring down at her tiny prisoner. “Wait… why am I explaining this to you? You’re nothing but a pathetic, weak little bug. You probably don’t even know what I’m saying…” She groaned.


Nami tried to show Robin that, no, she could understand. She banged the walls, nodded her head “no”, yelled as loud as she could, anything to let Robin know of her sentience. Robin just exhaustedly took off the lid, the fresh air washing over Nami like a tidal wave, knocking her on her back as she stared up at the indifferent colossus. Robin’s eyes looked tired and frustrated. Although she was looking at the dish and at Nami, it felt as if she was staring past her; like the pathetic bug that Nami now was wasn’t even worth acknowledging with a caring glance.


Robin sighed, bringing up her enormous fingers, moving to pinch Nami in them. Nami tried to flee, but ran into the wall. She bashed the wall, crying and screaming. “LUFFYYYYY!!” She screamed, as Robin’s monolithic digits pinched around her, dragging her out of the cold, smooth dish. She brought the poor girl right up to her eye, getting a better look at her next victim. Nami squirmed and struggled fruitlessly, staring into the enormous blue and black pool of Robin’s eye. Nami was completely speechless, tears streaking silently down her face as Robin observed her.

“R-ROBIN! PLEASE! IT’S ME! LOOK! LOOK AT ME!! PLEASE!!” Nami begged her titanic captor. Robin squinted at the navigator, trying to get a better look. “Hmmm…” she hummed to herself, contemplating what the thing in her hands was. “COME ON, ROBIN! LOOK! IT’S ME!! LET ME GO!! PLEASE!!!” Nami continued to beg and scream and cry and struggle as much as she possibly could. But none of it did any good. Robin simply let out an air-busting “Hmph”, increasing the pressure between her pinching fingers. “NO WAIT ROBIN PL-” Nami reached out just as she exploded into bloody guts and gore between Robin’s lithe fingers. Robin simply exhaled thru her nose, wiping away the gore and viscera with a nearby tissue.


She sloshed onto her bed, pulling the covers and blanket over her, exhausted. She sighed into the pillow, her eyelids growing heavy as she lamented the day she had and drifted off to a peaceful slumber. Luffy, meanwhile, was struggling as much as his now limp body would allow. As Robin lightly snored, Luffy thrashed, thinking who else Robin most likely killed. Zoro, Usopp, Sanji, Brook; All of his crew, all totally gone, obliterated by his archaeologist. And now that he was small, his dream, his ambition, becoming the Pirate King… it was utterly impossible. Luffy began to sob; at his broken dreams, at his dead crew, at his own powerlessness, his inability to protect his friends. Everything. It all came down on him like a ton of bricks.


Luffy slowly gained his strength back, and with it, an unyielding rage shot through him like fire. Using his regained strength, he heaved with all his might as the books he was stuck between toppled over. He took a deep breath, and yelled out “ROBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!” at the top of his lungs. The books crashed on the desk, and although Robin subconsciously heard it, she barely stirred from her sleep. “Damn it… Robin…! I need to get her! I’ll put everything I have… into this last Gear Fourth!!”


He transformed for the third and final time, wasting no time in launching into the air. As he flew, he blew more air into his arm. More and more, until it had reached a massive size. But if this was to get Robin’s attention, he needed more. So he kept blowing, and blowing. By the time he was above Robin’s bed, his fist had inflated to a normal size. He huffed and panted at all the intense blowing, before aiming at Robin’s face. “ROBIIIIIIIIIIN!!!” He yelled, barreling towards her at high speed.

“KING, KING, KING…” He bellowed, swinging his fist, “...KONG GUNNNN!!!” The enormous fist was fully in motion, on a collision course with Robin’s pretty face. As Luffy’s flew towards her, she stirred a little in her sleep, turning over, mumbling about how hot she was and the sweat that was building. This small turn was enough for Luffy’s fist to completely miss, hitting the pillow instead with a soft thud. “Damn it! No!” He shouted, losing all of the air in his body and careening downwards.


As Luffy plummeted, Robin stirred from her slumber. “Mnh…? Wha…?” She murmured, raising her arm to look behind her, not noticing her captain careening towards her open, sweaty armpit. “Hmm…” She mumbled, lowering her arm as Luffy plopped right into a bead of sweat. As soon as he was plunged into the slimy, salty, mirey bubble of liquid, the curse of the Devil Fruit kicked in, rendering him completely helpless as he floated there, mouth agape, conscious just long enough to see Robin’s arm fully descend, sealing his fate; to die in the swampy confines of her armpit.


Robin, meanwhile, was sound asleep, hardly a care in the world. Completely and totally unfazed that she had just totally wiped out all of her friends. As she slept, she dreamt the strangest thing. All her friends had shrunk to the size of bugs. A small grin crept onto her face at the ridiculousness of the dream. I mean, shrinking to the size of bugs? That was ridiculous. Surely, something like that would never happen. And if it did, they would definitely be able to figure out a way to solve it. They always did.



THE END