- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission for anonymous! They asked for Olivia from Pokemon to make the trainer into her obedient foot pet. Had fun working on this one. Hope y'all enjoy!

You ascended the steps to the next Grand Trial, weathered yet ready to face off against Olivia. As you reached the platform at the top, you were met by an amazonian woman with a smug grin. “So… you must be the next challenger. I hope you last longer than the last one~” She said in what you assumed was an attempt to intimidate you. You took your stance, ready to start the battle. She simply snorted and burst out laughing. “Put those things away, silly. You most definitely won’t be needing them~” She said, waltzing over to a chair and taking a seat.


You raised your eyebrow in confusion, prompting even more chuckles from Olivia. “Look, just close your eyes. I promise, it’ll all be worth it…” She said. You simply did as she said, closing your eyes and feeling… frankly, bizarre. “...Well, worth it for me, that is. Hehehe…” She began to giggle at you as you could feel your consciousness lapsing…


Your consciousness faded back in, and you slowly opened your eyes. You stared at some sort of gigantic pink thing that was the size of a house. Then a booming chuckle sounded out around you like a bomb. “See? What did I say? You wouldn’t need those silly little Pokemon with what this trial entails, hmhm~” She teased, picking up the pink thing with her foot; it was her enormous pink sandal.


She picked it up with her toes and tossed it away, crashing down somewhere behind you. “Alright, little one- let the trial really begin~!” She said, slamming her heel down and looming her titanic ped over your miniscule form. “The trial of pleasuring my tired, aching feet~” She put a fist under her cheek and observed you as you stood there, perplexed.


She rolled her eyes, scoffing; “Come on, my orders weren’t that complicated, were they? I said to pleasure my feet. So, go on… pleasure them. They won’t bite, I promise~” She said, scrunching her foot and squeezing her sole, revealing a vast array of rippling wrinkles across the enormous mass of foot. As she un-scrunched her foot, Olivia sighed. “OK, so maybe ‘pleasure’ is a little too… open-ended, I suppose. Fine then, I’ll make it simple: Lick my feet~. There, does that sound like something you can do, little one?”


You nodded your head in approval, diving right into the deep, smooth surface of her sole, enraptured by the taste and texture. “There you go! Perfect~. Keep it up, little one~” Olivia cheered you on as you lapped away at her perfect, gargantuan ped. Olivia was clearly a hard worker, judging by how tough it was- but still soft to the touch. Soft enough that you even sank in a little as you lay your body against her plush sole. The taste was surprisingly bitter, like coffee, yet with a tinge of sweetness, like a tiny hint of sugar.

After about 5 minutes licking Olivia’s sole, she pulled her foot back and slammed the other in front of you. “Sorry about the little interruption. Keep going~” She apologized. You didn’t want to waste any time, and rushed into the titanic pillowy foot Olivia presented you with, lapping away greedily at its surface and allowing your senses to become overwhelmed by every aspect of them.


Olivia, meanwhile, was delighted to see that her little “opponent” was really throwing themselves into her trial. Before they arrived, her feet were sore from standing and waiting- but 5 minutes was all it took for her newest challenger to make just one of her perfect feet feel better than they did when she woke up. But the trial wasn’t over- and she had a couple other trials in mind to really verify whether they were truly worthy…


Olivia pulled her foot back and stared down at the shrunken person below her. “Very good, little one~! But your trial isn’t over yet~! Time to test how good you taste~” She said, her hand swooping down like a predator and snatching you off the ground. Your stomach lurched as you soared through the air in Olivia’s warm, clenched fist. As her hand unfurled, you slowly stood up, staring right into Olivia’s enormous eyes, both fixed on the tiny thing in her palm. Actually, eye wasn’t accurate- it was more like staring into enormous brown oceans that loomed over you.


“Second part of ‘Olivia’s Grand Trial’- the taste test~!” She said, pinching you between her lithe digits and bringing you past her head, stretching her arm high into the air and dangling you above her face- for a brief moment, you actually felt taller than the already amazonian Olivia. Of course, it didn’t last, and your heart sank almost as quickly as it swelled; Olivia unhinged her maw and revealed the deep, dark, humid pit that was her mouth.


As she lowered you closer to the gaping abyss, her hot breath shot up at you as if they were the fumes of hell itself pulling at you. “Aaaaaahn~” Olivia moaned, slowly bringing her snack down into her awaiting mouth. As you were inches away, she snapped her teeth with a sickening CLACK! before opening her mouth again with a chuckle. They were like gargantuan white guillotines- a whole 32 titanic white death-dealers, each and every one specially designed to break down and destroy what she deemed to be food- in this case, you.


You closed your eyes and waited for what would inevitably be the end of your life… and felt a slimy, slippery, bumpy mass slide along your miniscule body. As you cringed at its touch, you realized what this thing against you was, and furthermore, what she was doing- Olivia was licking you. She pressed you against her tongue with one finger, sliding your body over the rolling hills of her taste buds like some sort of towel. You had tasted as much of her as you could earlier- now she was tasting every last inch of you, and there wasn’t a thing you could do about it.


After 3 excruciating minutes of her rigorously and thoroughly tasting you, she finally brought her finger away, with your pathetic, soaked form plastered to it like a sticker. “Mmh~, delicious~! Oh! Hehe, my tongue really did a number on you, huh? So~rry~” Olivia cooed, bringing her thumb to her pointer finger and smushing you between them, rubbing them back and forth and drying you off just a bit. “Oh, wait… did you think I was gonna eat you? Ahahaha! No, no, I said taste test, not that I would eat you or anything like that. I mean, why would I throw away such an obedient- and enthusiastic- new pet~?” Olivia said.


If you weren’t covered in sticky saliva and just had the most terrifying experience of your life, your heart probably would’ve skipped a beat hearing that. However, you were still shivering and panting in terror. Olivia stared at the quivering thing in her fingers. “Ohh, you poor thing. I gave my poor little pet such a fright, didn’t I~? Here, let me make it up to you~” She cooed, bringing her pet close to her light purple lips, puckering, and…


You felt her smooth, velvety lipstick as you were plunged into the thick lilac coating. Despite how amazing it felt, her lipstick made it feel gloopy and swampy as she engulfed you in an enormous smooch. “Mmmmmmwah~!” She released you from the deep, sensual, full-body lip-lock, and observed her handiwork. You squirmed in pleasure on the tip of her finger, full to the brim with elation. Olivia grinned as she watched her pet shiver and squirm. “Hmhm~, I take it you enjoyed that~? Well, good news, little pet- the fun isn’t over~!” She said, pointing her finger down to her buxom rack.


“Wanna take a wild guess where you’re going, pet~?” She asked, rhetorically. You stared into the valley between her bulging mountains of breast. “Well, I do need somewhere to wipe this lipstick off my finger~” She teased, bringing the tip of her finger down onto the smooth surface of the tit, wiping you off in a smear of lilac lipstick. “Now, stay still- if you thought my lips were soft, just wait until you see this~!” She said, grasping her boob.


You didn’t even have a single moment’s reprieve before she brought her breasts together. The vast wall of her opposite tit smashed into your speckish body, smearing the lipstick across it and rubbing you between its smooth, warm surface. “You like that, don’t you~? Of course you do- people would kill to touch these for just five seconds. But you? You get to do it- you get to live another’s wildest dream for absolutely free~” She mused as she ground you between her boobs.


After an indiscriminate amount of time stuck getting smothered in her heaving cleavage, Olivia finally let her pet free. “There you go~. How did you like your reward, my little pet~?” You simply nodded in response, panting to get any fresh air (or more accurately, Olivia’s surprisingly sweet body odor) you could. “Good, I’m glad you did. But, with that said… Congratulations! You passed all my challenges! Do you know what that means~?” She questioned, beaming down at you. “It means you’re now, officially, my slave! Well, technically you’re a slave, but I prefer the term ‘pet’, since it’s much cuter~!” She explained, adding a cute wink to make it seem more appealing that she owned you now.


She strode over to her pink sandal, swiping you off her boob and dangling your puny, weathered body over the opening. “Here it is- your new home~! You’ll be able to lick, and taste, and sniff, and rub, and experience my perfect feet every~ single~ second~ for the rest of your life~” She explained, lowering you into the pink, weathered plains of her favorite footwear. “You’re going to love it~! Trust me~” She assured, depositing you in the vast spot where her heel would go.


You felt the sandal descend like an elevator, landing on the ground with a soft thud. “Alright, pet, I’ve got a long walk back home, so buckle up- and get that little tongue of yours ready~!” She said, eclipsing the opening with her titanic foot. You ran to the sole section and lay down, bracing yourself for the impact of your master’s gargantuan foot. “Running right to the sole~! That’s a good pet~!” Olivia praised, her foot now entering the space of the sandal.


Her sole washed over you like a gentle wave on the beach, smothering and entombing you beneath their immense weight and girth. She tightened the braces on the sandal, making it secure and tight on her foot. She scrunched her toes to verify comfortability, and also to squeeze you just a bit- not maliciously, of course, but more playfully. She chuckled to herself- of everything that happened today, walking home with a new tiny person at her disposal and amusement was definitely going to liven things up for her- in more ways than one.


As she strolled down the stairs, she wondered; what would she do with you? How would she toy with you? Maybe she would kiss you more, or just smother you beneath her soles? The possibilities intrigued her… you, meanwhile, felt as the intense, unbearable weight pressed on you, over and over, like a rhythmic marching drum. You might’ve been having the same thoughts as Olivia, if you had any time to construct any real thought. Instead, you were bombarded by Olivia’s simple steps. Either way, you definitely had something to look forward to in your “new life”- mainly, Olivia’s perfect feet, and the chance to serve her as a pet.


As she descended the steps to her home, the master and her pet were both overjoyed and excited by the possibilities their new “arrangement” could mean- for better, or for worse~


THE END