- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can read the full story now by supporting me on Patreon!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8





The architecture of the metropolis guided Rachel as much as it entertained her, providing her a sense of direction as well as fascinating obstacles to trample through. Ankle-high overpasses were either stepped over entirely, or crumbled under her weight; electrical wires and utilities snagged on her body, ripped apart from wherever they were connected. Rachel especially enjoyed the buildings, the only structures of this world that could rival her height or even surpass it. Her huge eyes glossed over the skyscrapers and their walls of windows, her interest perking at those with unique shapes -- but one nearby building, cube-like in its design, had earned her attention above the others.

Rachel’s hips bounced to the rhythm of her excitement as she followed the curved road to the front of a luxury hotel. The hundreds of guests within were made well aware of her arrival, with many marveling at the giant from their balconies. Cutting a corner by crossing through part of the parking lot, Rachel took position with her legs spread above the entrance. The allure of the building in particular was its rooftop courtyard, a square-shaped plaza sunken into the taller walls of the hotel with pools and bars for the guests -- but what Rachel saw in the design was a place for her to sit.

With her shadow spilled over the crowds, it was immediate that the rooftop occupants popped into a craze. Some clogged the doorways back inside, while others took to hiding behind pavilions or under tables. Rachel cherished the hectic scene as she turned around, her neck twisted with intrigue as her butt took aim. The round shape of her spandex-clad rear was on display for everyone to dread, suspended there with such effect that many stopped to stare in bewilderment. Rachel’s fingers gripped at her thighs enticingly, her lip was bitten, and in one thrust of movement backwards--

Crunch! Her ass was upon the roof, a tingle of satisfaction racing up her spine from where she had planted herself. Her legs visibly shivered with pleasure as she dwelled on the joy of feeling so much be flattened underneath her ass, this unavoidable demise for those that had been trapped there. As she nestled her butt into a relaxing position, she further grinded away the features of the plaza, her immenseness steadily breaking through the roof until it gave way with an exciting pop of demolition; the next floor, and the next below that, caved in under the relentless pressure. Sprinklers sprayed and emergency alarms wailed; hotel guests ran through hallways of flickering lights; destruction leaked down the many levels of the building, all for the sake of Rachel’s comfort.

“This has to be a dumb dream,” she sighed, reclining into the walls and resting her arms atop the higher rooftop around her. Her movements impacted those that were with her in the courtyard, the survivors along the sides that had avoided being sat on, but had no means to escape. They were trapped with her, so she realized. “I bet you guys wish it were… What do you think? Is this a dream?” The musings made to herself were nonetheless a warning to the people, invoked the most onto those her sultry stare pinned down. A swimsuit-clad woman tried to make a run from her thigh to an exit, but she was effortlessly pinched into the air, her limbs flailing like wheels. With her other hand, Rachel denied a similar escape to a trio of guests, walling them off into the bar they had hidden in. Yet another straggler was found between her legs, stuck in a swimming pool and simply awestruck by the supersized crotch in front of her.

Rachel brought the woman up to her eyes, closely inspecting her and the bikini she wore as though she were an object. The woman, someone at least a generation older than Rachel herself, was in a panic as she strained between the pads of her fingers, simultaneously trying to keep her top from coming undone. Rachel quite enjoyed the show, but the emotion that it stirred inspired other ways to make use of her newfound toy.

When the tiny woman, breathless and exhausted, resorted to bargaining hopelessly for her life, she was decidedly dismissed -- pocketed into the front of Rachel’s spandex. A scream for help was muffled behind the fabric and additionally smothered by the giant’s touch. A moan leaked from Rachel, who had hurriedly forced the woman into her pants on impulse, seemingly affected by the shame of her action. It did not stop her, however, from caressing her captive into the lips of her cunt, gently and gradually urging her into the pink within. The hotel guest squealed and squirmed, truly becoming consumed by the cunt no differently than if she were being eaten alive.

It was, in fact, substantially more humiliating to be used as a masturbatory toy, an inspiration that would spread onto the others at Rachel’s disposal. A lazy and steamed expression spiked into a grin as she decided to make use of the bar-goers, her slender fingers claiming the three regardless of how they dodged her. Two men and a hostess between them were examined once, then given purpose: dropped down the collar of her shirt, where the slope of her chest scattered them across her bosom. Rachel flinched into tickled laughter, feeling the minuscule hands and feet itching along her skin -- most credit went to the server, who found herself plunged legs-up in the giant’s cleavage. The men were bounced by the jiggling of her breasts, intentionally coaxed by the movements towards the nipples. Getting them close was well enough for Rachel, who sank into the sensation, digging her butt another floor deeper into the hotel as her knees quivered restlessly over the rooftop’s ledge.

Rachel was immersed in her comfort, but the sharpness of the sirens and the constant noise from the cars below kept her grounded in reality -- a reality that had plenty to offer. Red-cheeked and sweating, she chose to edge her arousal, to carry that energy elsewhere in the city. She exhaled committedly, then cradled forward to exit the seat she had made out of the hotel. Her arms crunched into the armrest-like roofs, used as support to barrel her bigness back onto the road. The rear of her spandex was stained with pool water and wreckage, but it was easily dusted off as she trailed away, leaving behind an ass-shaped impression that burrowed halfway down the crumbling building.

In tow with Rachel were her tiny passengers -- the people she had hidden under her pajamas. They were nearly forgotten like the playthings they were as she strode onwards into a denser part of the city, but they were fondly noted, keeping her warm and electrified wherever she went. Rachel thought little of anyone besides the bikini-clad woman struggling in her underwear; she imagined that perspective between her own thundering legs, the sweltering heat of her arousal, the viscous wetness she had produced and how every step worsened her situation. Meanwhile, the others were challenged worse by her walk, bounced between her breasts towards an inevitable fall, or otherwise destined to delve deeper into her cleavage, without so much as a bra to catch themselves onto. Their efforts, for however long they lasted, kept Rachel entertained while she lost herself in the city streets.

The dumb-grinning giant had stepped into a stage of attention: an expansive four-way intersection, loomed over by skyscrapers that were only heads taller than the invader. The clogs of traffic made for crunchy footsteps, her blissful wandering forcing the citizens to crowd the sides in a fever to escape her trajectory, if that were possible. The numerous businesses became bunkers, with their extravagant light-up signs and advertisements acting like beacons for those seeking shelter; the entire block popped with similarly flashy features that blinked light onto the giant, but what Rachel found herself captivated by -- striking her into stopping -- were the various jumbo-screens some buildings adorned, and the reflection of herself, the live feed of her own rampage.

Initially leery of this third-person perspective, Rachel rapidly warmed to the attention. She shuddered into herself, watchful of how the live feed was delayed and how amplified every detail of herself was. She touched up on where she thought her shorts were riding up and adjusted the frizzes around her ponytail, giggling to herself, “I’m such a mess right now…”

But her attention soon turned backwards, sharpened to where she calculated an aerial point of view to be coming from. Her smile flashed wider, her eyes beaming onto a yellow-colored news helicopter -- and after that delay, so too did the jumbo-screens showcase the giant staring straight at the viewers. The lower-angles of live feeds were shaken when their subject bounced back into movement, suddenly making a reach for the hovering vehicle with both hands. One news station was cut to static, its final stream that of a sole sweeping towards them, while surviving channels all shared focus on Rachel’s next intention.

“Don’t play so hard to get~” Rachel teased as she approached the helicopter, which had flown too close for too good of a shot. It reared back, but the wind was against the news crew, the lot of them screaming in unison as the shadow of a grasp enwrapped them. “Gotcha!” Rachel laughed, having successfully nabbed the chopper out of the sky and into a ball of both fists. The propeller grazed the skin of her hands, but with an upwards gesture, it was pathetically popped off, resisting no worse than a bottle cap. Rachel’s knees buckled in anticipation, eager to utilize the crew for her personal use.

Returning to the intersection, Rachel rose the helicopter up above herself, the cockpit directed at her how she would manage a camera for a selfie. Appropriately, her well-angled image was broadcast across the city -- and the wider world -- with the surrounding jumbo-screens offering a playback for herself. Nervous habits happened beneath her iconic smile; fingers traveled around her hair, her cheeks blushed and shied away, yet she hoped to highlight her best features, fixing her shirt to emphasize her chest, and raising her shoulders for a bolder stature.

“Hm-hm~ What do you think?” Rachel asked, her question prodding the news crew scrambling within the helicopter. “You were so interested in me earlier, so you must have an opinion, huh?” She chuckled as she brought the vehicle near to her eye so that she could see their reactions; huddled inwards for safety, Rachel had to twist and tilt the helicopter to shock them into movement, revealing the three-man crew from hiding. The slightest pinch in her grip was just the right pressure to break open a door, letting loose a passenger soon afterwards: a blue-dressed news anchor, barely hanging onto the exit from which she was ejected. She shrieked for help from her crew, but was saved unexpectedly -- relieved from the helicopter, but taken into the fingers of the giant.

Rachel’s stare bullied the tiny woman she now possessed, her fingertips sensitive to how she squirmed, then settled, realizing the fatal fall was still a factor. The process amused Rachel as she swayed idly in the streets, dizzying into immersion once more as she focused on the little life at her disposal. Her weight then leaned against one of the taller towers, an office complex full of workers that were ambushed by her mass pressing into the building’s corner. The windowed walls were shattered where her body broke inside, her hips proving especially destructive as they burst deep into four different floors. Executives and employees alike fled while her hugeness rested into the carnage, the shivers of her energy shared onto the structure.

The proud office building was just background noise to Rachel. She was fascinated more by the news anchor, of which she had complete control over between the pads of her fingers. She was especially interested in the tiny woman’s body, carefully feeling the shape of her features as she was spun around in the one hand. “You’re pretty hot,” Rachel admitted like a conclusion to her curiosity. “Lovely dress… and such cute tits, heh~” Fingertips weaved under the news anchor’s arms and openly groped her chest, a delicate pinch that was no less resisted by the captive but unable to be refused. Just as playfully did Rachel’s touch stroke down the lady’s sides, massaging her waistline and legs like a miniature doll.

“Yeah… You’ll get to live,” Rachel said -- an announcement that chilled her audience. Her persistent smile struck the news anchor into stillness. “Ready? Watch this, babe.” In a huff of confidence, Rachel brought the helicopter back into play, ensuring it first had the little woman’s attention. It was a scene observed by viewers around the world, the first-person perspective of the remaining crew being lowered to the level of her waist, then lower still, until they were positioned at her thighs. Those two pillars split apart to make a nook of an opening just under her crotch, and with nothing to be said, the helicopter was driven into place. There was a confused response from the crew as the walls of flesh consumed them on either side, casting them into darkness; their footage showed the fat gradually enveloping them, tight enough to keep the vehicle wedged in between.

The news anchor witnessed the performance in suspense, yet uncertain what the titan had planned, but certain enough that it would come at the cost of her crew. Rachel drew out the experience for a savory additional seconds, massaging her skin around the helicopter, settling it so that its roof was pleasantly against her perineum. Her back melted down the skyscraper a relative few inches, her weight shifting for one foot to cross over the opposite ankle, ever careful that her thighs never detached.

Then, to the tempo of a wink at her captive-- crack! A dense boom of smashed machinery, muffled behind pillowy handfuls of skin. Rachel withheld her moan, but the news anchor bellowed a howl of horror; like a toy, the helicopter had been crushed between her thighs. Biting her lip, Rachel continued to grind the remains between her legs, feeling the debris trickle down as everything twisted into scrap. Dazed by her own delight, Rachel reared her head back into the building and closed her eyes, allowing her thumb over the news anchor to stroke and stress her as it pleased.

Without warning, the giant brought her captive to her lips and assaulted her with a kiss greater than her entire body. The news anchor flinched into kicks against the affection, smothered not only by skin, but a spill of saliva that dotted her front. Rachel’s other hand resigned into her spandex, curling naturally into place; another kiss, messier than before, intentionally swamping the tiny woman with overbearing love and giggles. Another kiss, except when her hand was moved away, she no longer had the news anchor -- not between her fingers, but her lips, her black-stocking legs exposed and whirling around in a fluster. Rachel laughed at her struggle, and then with the tip of her finger against her rump, she popped her fully inside her mouth. Her tongue took over in wrestling the bite-sized body, washing it several times over in salivation, inspired by every scream and spasm -- and then, a conclusive swallow, finishing the woman’s significance off on an impulse.

Rachel gasped, suddenly feeling for her neck, that lump that traveled down her throat. Her hand quivered by her collarbone, as if making a regretful reach inwards to prevent the little human from disappearing. It was already too late, and after that second of emotion, the physical feeling was gone, melted somewhere inside her stomach, no more trackable than anything else she had ever eaten. Some part of Rachel missed kissing the news anchor, but so much of her was deeply fulfilled – and yearning for much, much more.

Returning to the present, Rachel’s hearing was rekindled to the cacophony in the building behind her. The noise of people was rocked louder when she finally undug herself from the structure, exposing the dent-like gash her weight had made. She turned to the damages, almost apologetically, but the masses intrigued her, their plights made viewable by the tear down the tower’s corner. So many dramatic scenes flickered like sparks from a fire in front of her eyes, but what mattered most to Rachel was quantity and convenience. She leaned closer, her hungry grin facing a pantry of choices.

“Don’t be shy~ I’m just taking you on a little trip,” Rachel teased as her hands grabbed either side of the fracture – pulling apart, she made the gap of destruction wider, and thus flushed the various colors of suits and collars out from hiding. Delicate fingers were precise in picking out victims from the cubicles and hallways, claiming a dozen at a time into the scoop of her palm; “All work has been canceled today~ Instead, everyone gets to leave early and have some fun with me~ Trust me, heh, okay?”

Rachel packed herself with people, unloading the first handful of her collection down her shirt, and shoving the second bunch down the front of her shorts. Greedily, she heaped more from the building onto herself, even as she was itching from all the different perspectives panicking across her body, all the ways they clung to her skin or drizzled down her form. She wanted more, but with the little amount her shaking hand then fetched, she chose to instead toss them into her mouth, downing them like pills she was hurrying to take and allowing them that much time to realize their fate. Rachel gulped, panted, and stared down the interior of the building – so quickly had the floors emptied out in the steam of her fun.

There was enough to satiate this craving Rachel had developed, and so was she drawn to the busiest location closest to her. She had noticed evacuees funneling into a strip mall, that which was divided by a long plaza for weaving through and between the various deluxe stores and the apartment buildings atop them. The road was crammed with people as traffic from multiple directions crossed into the walkway, presented to Rachel like a lively buffet.

The giant’s arrival had split the crowds into those that continued to rush forward with the greater mob, and those that diverted into the stores – if any had the space. Rachel was fast upon them, crawling into the narrow road as if it were a bed, and then appropriately rolling down onto her side, cratering the pavement with the giggling bounce of hopping on a mattress. The buildings closeby consequently shook, proving that none were safe if they were in her radius of shamelessness. Her hips rocked into the walls as she shimmied into comfort, her body twisting around atop those she had placed herself upon, adding them into the mayhem that she had strewn over her. A deep sigh vented from her as one leg stretched far down the strip, the other crooked over rooftops, a generous spread that made easy-access for filling her shorts with whatever citizens she was soon to grab.

“Y-Yes… M-Make yourselves useful…~” Rachel moaned, her tone becoming tense. Surrounded by the cries of hundreds, she was inspired to masturbate, every shiver of her pleasure inflicted upon the buildings and those hiding inside them. Blindly, she utilized the shoppers and salespeople, deciding on whims whether to dispense them tactfully over her wanting body, or to feed them to that very form, to feel them sprawl around her tongue and cheeks before tunneling them into her stomach. Enough had been taken that both hands were eventually free from the chore of caressing herself, her cunt dutifully attended by those she had sentenced there.

Sheer numbers, however, were not proving satisfactory – though nonetheless was Rachel fast approaching her conclusion. The grim fates she spelled for so many did not matter to her, but she still sought passion, a pang to feel deviously powerful, and the opportunity had then presented itself. Her fingers had netted a couple in love, a man and woman huddled into each other, keeping hope through kisses and strokes now that they were trapped in the giant’s palm together. Rachel’s arousal was breathed over them like a fortune, a hazy stare dreaming up an outcome for them.

“Y-You two… are kinda cute,” Rachel huffed, vocalizing for her own sake. She watched as they stumbled in her possession, falling over from the constant jostling of the greater, larger body. She chuckled, “It’s even cuter when you’re scared… Terrified of what I’ll do, e-everything I could do…~” Amusement tickled her almost as much as the endless skittering underneath her clothes, finding humor in how daunting every aspect of herself was, flaunted over an innocent couple. The pair was lured closer to her bitten lip, the tongue gradually exposed like some curious creature – the husband stood forward, shielding his wife boldly, then disappeared. Before the woman’s eyes, he was licked away, stuck to the wetness of the tongue and slipped between her lips.

But Rachel intended for more, devoting her attention to that thread of romance between her two captives. Hearing the woman’s shriek of horror, the bargaining to have him back, a laugh leaked from Rachel as she decided to play on that despair. She offered a slither of the man from her lips, her tongue controlling his position so that he was posed outward like a candy being suckled – it was very much happening to him, driving him into a wail. The wife, flushed by the development, reached out to retrieve her husband, straining herself in the giant’s palm in a vain effort to free him from lips that playfully prevented that. It was direct to Rachel’s pleasure that she felt that struggle between life and death occurring at the edge of her lips, an attempt made humiliating by how simple it was for her to end the drama. She pinched the wife, and with the slightest tug, broke apart their joined hands – another high-pitched shriek to please Rachel’s ears.

A show was made of the husband’s fate as he was visibly thrashed from cheek to cheek, made apparent so that the wife could see every detail. Behind Rachel’s smile was a nightmare playing out to its dreaded conclusion, and as the tormentor she was, she included the woman on that journey. As she swallowed the latest of her treats, Rachel pressed her captive against her throat, pinning her against the middle as her beloved traveled down the other side. The wife’s hands shivered madly along the skin, slapping it, scratching it – only to earn a hearty, satisfied, “Hahhh…~” exhaled from right above.

Having devoured something so valuable with a flip of her tongue had unleashed the fullness of what Rachel had hyped within herself. In a pulse from her core, Rachel twisted and kicked; she gasped into a long moan that blasted into an apartment wall like concert amplifiers, then barreling her orgasmic expression into that same building, gracelessly displaying herself in front of horrified onlookers. The rotation of her massive form sprawling out in sexual bliss caused the strip mall to be widened, her hips and knees bulldozing into businesses as a result of her tickled conclusion. Her countless victims, dotted around her sweaty skin like accessories, then endured the aftershocks of her climax, how her legs rose and clenched tight to a fading rhythm.

Rachel gasped again, rewarded with an enlightening looseness. As her huge and heavy breathing began to stabilize, she circled that traumatized wife around a nipple that stood firmly through the fabric of her shirt. The motion kept her spirit aflame, her thoughts drifting in and out of the fantasies she had lived out, and those which she still dreamed of doing. Warm in her own afterglow, she nestled around the ruined architecture of the strip mall, happily resting while survivors struggled beneath her. “Awesome~” she sighed, “now… what next, huh…?”

While cherishing the disastrous ambience she lay within, Rachel took notice of the wife again, hearing her whimper from being continually dragged up and down her tit. It was an electric memory, splitting the loving couple apart by devouring one in front of the other – she giggled, thinking of her own partner back home, an entire dimension away. A chill of loneliness bit at her; she had selfishly jumped headfirst into that portal, enraptured by the world she entered. She buried the wife into her bosom, a gesture of both guilt and longing which smothered the little woman as an afterthought. More importantly did Rachel think of Dylan and how to introduce him to this world – or rather, how to introduce this world to Dylan...

Chapter End Notes:





You can read the full story now by supporting me on Patreon!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8