- Text Size +

Mikayla sat quietly on the floor of Mason’s room, thinking over everything he had just confessed to her. Technically, it wasn’t a confession so much as an admittance, but that’s not exactly how Mikayla saw it. Her brother had just told her about his dream (although he considered it a nightmare) from several nights ago, and it sounded very similar to some of her own dreams that she’d had over the years. The difference though was the perspective was switched; Mason dreamt of witnessing a psychopathic giantess terrorize a city, and in Mikayla’s dreams, she was the giantess. But while she knew that her dreams were a result of sexual excitement and longing, she wasn’t sure if the same was true for Mason. Fantasizing about her as a giant monster had clearly bothered him; But maybe it only bothered him because he was ashamed to be into it, she wondered. To some degree, she hoped he was into it, but she knew he’d likely never tell her if that was true. Although he might tell Skye…

Carnal desires aside though, Mikayla didn’t want Mason to hate her. Despite the slight sense of satisfaction she got from knowing just how deeply he feared her, she obviously still loved her brother, and his impression of her was clearly mucking their relationship. After Mason recounted the dream from beginning to end, the two of them sat in silence for a minute, before Mikayla felt like it was important she speak up first. “This can’t be the first size related nightmare you’ve had, right?” she asked, and he shook his head. “And most of your dreams probably have me or Skye or Mom in them, right? Including the nightmares?” He confirmed her assumption a second time, nodding his head. “So… and like, don’t take this the wrong way, I’m asking this honestly… but what made that dream so much different? Cuz you know I love you, and even if I tease you a lot I’d think you still know that that doesn’t mean I secretly wanna hurt you.”

“The difference is I had that dream after seeing you at Bayview. How you treated another tiny when you thought I wasn’t watching.”

Mikayla breathed in deeply and rolled her eyes, “I just said that I like teasing people, but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna hurt anyone. I was just messing around with that guy but I wasn’t gonna actually do anything bad.”

“Oh, right, yeah you never hurt anyone. I guess farting on people doesn’t technically ‘hurt’ me,” Mason sighed sarcastically. “Stuffing me in your tits doesn’t ‘hurt.’ Pretending you’re gonna swallow me doesn’t ‘hurt.’ You never cause any physical pain so I guess you’re right, there can’t be anything wrong with anything you do.”

“OK, but…” she began saying, and then scoffed when she realized she couldn’t immediately come up with a retort.

“What’s the difference between teasing and bullying?” Mason asked. “Like genuinely, what’s the difference to you?”

She swallowed nervously, sensing that the question might be a trap but answering him with her honest opinion anyways. “Teasing’s between friends, or what siblings do to each other, like it’s when you’re kinda mischievous but in a playful way. But bullying is when you’re a dick to someone for no reason.”

“So by that logic, you don’t think you can bully a sibling? Everything you do to me is playful then, just cuz I’m your brother. Does it sound like I’m having fun literally any of the times you like to ‘tease’ me?”

“Yeah, it does sometimes, OK?” she argued back. “And I wanna add to my answer: bullying is how you treat someone you don’t like. So yeah, you can bully a sibling, because not everyone loves their family members. But that isn’t the case between you and me, because I love you and I care about you, so that’s what makes it teasing. And maybe I go too far sometimes, but I usually stop when you ask me to, like at the mall last week. So if I’m too rough on you here and there, then I’m sorry, alright? If that’s what this is all about then you should’ve just spoken up and said I was being too rough on you.”

“That’s not just what this is about. I can handle you messing with me a little cuz I know I tease you about things too. But I always just thought that that was between us. The contrast between you and Skye at Bayview though, even before you fucked with that stranger outside the building. I remember Skye was polite to other tiny people, and then you were being all moody, and I didn’t think about it too much cuz I just thought that that’s how you always are. Until I saw you with that guy, and the two of you were all alone, and you were just…” he threw his arms up, “a fucking asshole!”

“No I wasn’t, you just—”

“Mikayla! He was scared for his life. Like, that’s not a metaphor, I’m not exaggerating, he probably thought that he might actually die. You literally cannot know what it’s like to be like him, but I do, and I know the look he had on his face, because I’ve felt it before. I grew up watching movies and reading statistics about people like me getting killed way more than normal people. I’m surrounded by people whose version of ‘fun’ is pretending that they’re gonna kill me. So if I was in his shoes and I met some giant person who kept talking about stepping on things and crushing things, why wouldn’t I be on edge? For all he knew, with nobody else around you guys, you’d have nothing to lose if you felt like kidnapping him or even killing him.” With excuses quickly running out, Mikayla started to tear up again; was this one of those few moments in a relationship where everything permanently changes? What if he never treated me the same way again? she wondered, berating herself for having ever messed with the guy and indulging in her feelings.

“What would you have done to him if I wasn’t there?” Mason asked.

“I just… I dunno, I wasn’t thinking that far ahead, I was just teasing him,” she answered, her voice sounding strained. “Or bullying him, if that’s what you wanna call it I guess. But I wasn’t gonna kill him, Mason!”

“I just don’t get why you’d do that to a stranger though, unless messing with tiny people is fun to you.”

“Because…” she trailed off, sputtering again as she tried to think of an excuse so that he wouldn’t have to believe the truth. “I was just having a bad day, or something.” She groaned, angry at herself for not even sounding halfway believable, which renewed a fresh set of tears from her eyes. “I don’t know, maybe I just felt like it or something, I don’t fucking know. But just cuz I felt like teasing him doesn’t make me evil!” Mason pursed his lips, his face not showing any sympathy for her position. “Do you honestly think that I’d do something like that to someone? Is that why you dreamt about me like that?” She was crying so hard now that her sentences were becoming intermixed with coughing and sniffing, making them hardly understandable. “Do you actually th-think,” she blubbered, her body trembling as she wiped her eyes, “that I’m a monster like that? That… I’m…”

Finally, unable to maintain her composure, Mikayla broke down, and began sobbing so uncontrollably that she couldn’t even speak anymore. Not just out of the heartbreak that her brother might actually hate her now, but out of anger and hatred toward herself too, both for having such a risky fetish but mostly for her constant desire to try and satisfy it. But it could never be satisfied; it didn’t matter how many videos she watched and stories she read. They weren’t real, and they weren’t her. She lived in the same household as someone who was a constant reminder of her darkest fantasies, and she had to fight every day to stay sane from keeping it bottled in, and now, the one time she’d dared to taste a single drop, the bottle had cracked. She’d been lying when she denied that she liked messing with tiny people, but she hadn’t lied about loving her brother. Whether it was deserved or not, she couldn’t bear the idea of losing her connection with him.

Luckily, her sorrow broke through Mason’s hardened emotions, and he realized he had been too hard on her. He still wasn’t quite sure what to make of Mikayla’s encounter with the tiny stranger, but he felt that even if she had been too aggressive before, she wasn’t evil, at the least. And she didn’t deserve any hatred from him.

“I don’t think you’re a monster, Mikayla,” he sighed, rubbing his fingers against his temple and biting his lip. Although her crying subsided a little, he wasn’t sure what else he could say to relieve her. But the front door opened before he had to decide.

“We’re hooooooome!” Skye called out, as her and Nicole entered the house. Mikayla quickly wiped her cheeks, looking up and blinking rapidly to try and rid her face of its teary evidence before her mom or sister walked in.

Skye headed to her room, but Nicole entered Mason’s room and smiled at her two children building the car together and the floor. “Hi you two,” Nicole greeted them, “looks like you guys are having fun.” She knelt down to pick her son up and give him a kiss, and then leaned over to kiss the top of Mikayla’s head too.

“Hey,” was all Mikayla said, avoiding eye contact with her mom, but taking Mason from her before Nicole stood back up. 

Fortunately for both her kids, Nicole didn’t notice anything off about either of them. “I’m gonna make Tuscan soup for dinner, so be ready to eat in about half an hour,” she told them, and left to head towards the kitchen, leaving the two alone again.

Mikayla gazed out the window for a few moments as she held Mason in her palm, before deciding upon the best words to use and lifting him up to her face. “I’m sorry about how I acted at Bayview. Even though I never wanna hurt anyone,” she said, taking a deep breath like it bothered her having to admit the next part, “I can see what you mean about bullying people versus teasing them. So I’ll try not to do that again. I don’t want you to think of me like that.”

“Thanks,” he mumbled, and then the room was uncomfortably quiet. “You wanna finish putting in the motor now? We can probably finish before dinner.”

“Sure,” she smiled, and set him back on the floor so they could return to their work.

Mason had just finished inserting the charging cable into his car when he and Mikayla heard Nicole yell from across the house that dinner was ready. He sighed, “Ugh, I was hoping to try it out before we ate. I guess it’s gotta charge though anyways.”

His sister was glad that he was seeming to be interested in her gift, although she didn’t mind waiting as much as he did. “Well I’m hella hungry,” she chuckled. “Which is so weird, since I basically just had a half day at work, and then sat around to help you build your car.” She paused, “Maybe I’m just hungry cuz I had to listen to your dream version of me get to eat a bunch.” He gave her an unamused look, but she knew he wasn’t really that offended when he rolled his eyes.

“Honestly it blows my mind how much you eat,” Mason commented. “Not even just giants in general, but like, you in particular. I don’t know if you broke your metabolism lately but it seems like everything you’re eating is going straight to your ass.”

Mikayla laughed at his remark as she stood up, turning her back to Mason and looking down at her butt, along with her tiny brother down below it. “What kinda shitty 90s diss is that?” she snorted. “This is the 21st century, having a fat ass has been a compliment for a while.” She used the tips of her fingers to swat upwards at her butt cheeks, causing them to jiggle and hyperactively bounce above the shrunken boy. “And it’s not my metabolism, it’s called me squatting with extra weights at the gym. But I’m flattered to know that you noticed—I guess that means you think it looks pretty good?”

Mason blushed and took a step back, as if doing so could extricate himself from the conversation. Mikayla noticed his feeble, half-assed escape, and squatted down to pinch his body between her fingers and lift him up, heading to the desk to set him down. She tapped the door with her foot so that it’d quietly close most of the way, hiding the two siblings from anyone who might pass by, and then leaned against the desk so that her butt was perched in front of Mason. “Go on, I know you wanna feel it,” she quietly encouraged him with a mischievous giggle. “Try to remember how it used to feel, and then see how it feels now, and maybe you’ll be able to notice the difference. I don’t know what ass muscles are supposed to be used for, but whatever it is, they’re way stronger than they used to be.” She almost added that she could probably pop his body just from clenching her cheeks together, but given their recent conversation, she figured it’d be best to hold back on teasing him that much for now.

Mason’s eyes were glued to her glutes, but he tried stuttering out an appropriate refusal. “No, I don’t… that’s okay, it looks good from here—wait, I mean it looks—”

“So it does look good!” she cheered, sneaking her finger behind his back before pushing it forward, sending his body stumbling toward her ass. Her finger followed suit, and pressed him against her cheek before he could try and stop himself. He couldn’t deny to himself that he liked how it felt, but he tried struggling anyways, since his appreciation for Mikayla’s butt didn’t include her trapping him against it. She loved his little squirms though, and within a few seconds she could feel a tingling sensation spread from where Mason was throughout the rest of her body. She knew it’d be best to let him go, but not before taking a hushed, deep breath before savoring the feeling, after which she released her finger from him and allowed him to step back.

“So, what’d you think?” she chuckled, turning back around to look down at him, standing expectantly with her hands on her hips.

“I don’t know,” the boy mumbled, trying to sneakily readjust his pants by pulling them up, an effort to hide the small erection growing inside. “Hard to tell when I’m, like, uncomfortable and stuff.”

Mikayla scoffed, “Yeah, you sound super persuasive. Totally don’t sound like a pervert or anything.” She turned back around and lightly bounced on the tips of her feet, allowing her ass to wobble up and down, like she was on the verge of twerking in her brother’s face. “I know you liked feeling it, it’d be pretty hard to convince me that little old you didn’t enjoy feeling the squish.”

“I’m not a pervert,” he whined defensively, trying to rip his eyes away from Mikayla playfully slapping her butt.

The 22-year-old spun back around and squatted down so her face was level with Mason. “C’mon dude. Dream Mikayla could’ve been fully clothed, or even just like, a little bit clothed. But you made her completely naked. Even if it was just your subconscious, there’s some part of you that liked what you saw when I got out of the shower, huh?” She smiled with her tongue between her teeth, playfully poking his gut with her finger. His muted, head-shaking of a response wasn’t as convincing of a denial as if he had rolled his eyes and tried to snap back at her. “Deep down, I know there’s a filthy little perv buried away inside you. But that’s okay, cuz you’re my brother and I’d still love you even if you’re a secret sicko.”

Rather than try and yell at her, he crossed his arms and turned around, and Mikayla wondered if maybe she was pushing him too far; there was still a good chance he was normal, although she wasn’t sure if he’d react more negatively to a false accusation or a true one. “Alright, enough sulking,” she sighed, and reached around to set her palm down in front of him. “Even perverts need to eat their dinner.”

He gave her a quick glare over the incessant name-calling, but ultimately chalked it up to be just more messing around on her part. At least she didn’t try to grab me this time, he thought, appreciative that she was listening to him, and stepped onto her hand so they could head to dinner.