- Text Size +

Mason slept in late on Sunday, and it was almost 10am by the time he ventured out of his room. Heading towards the kitchen, he could hear the rest of the family already congregated there, until an unnecessarily loud set of footsteps starting coming his way.

Mikayla turned around the corner, dressed in lime green dolphin shorts and a gray tank top. “Ooooh, good morning,” she grinned down to him, walking right towards him before popping a squat in front of the small boy. She was so close to him that she had to look straight down, and she cocked her head to the side, a twinkle in her eye as she peered at the little brother of hers awkwardly standing between her feet. “Did you dream about me again last night?” she whispered, a sly smile on her face.

With his sister’s chunky thighs perched on top of her smooth calves, he couldn’t keep his eyes from being drawn to their intersection, her hips being the only part of her lower body that was covered. But what he saw nearly revived the morning wood he’d just gotten rid of a few minutes ago: Mikayla had a thick camel toe right in the middle of her shorts, stretched so tightly from her squat that he could clearly see the shape of her vagina. It was impossible that she was wearing any underwear; the crevice it made in her shorts was so evident that he could clearly see it was longer than the height of his entire body. Jesus, her pussy’s fucking fat, he realized, an observation he hadn’t been able to make from far away during their shower incident. But he could only look for a second, having to crane his head up to look at her eyes instead so she wouldn’t catch him. “No,” he told her, and then nearly fell over in surprise when the enormous girl suddenly sprung up onto her feet.

“Augh!” she exclaimed, and then walked over him to continue towards her room, adding, “Well that’s a relief I guess.” He twisted his head to watch her walk away, her butt cheeks large enough to spill out the bottom of her shorts, showcasing an aggressive amount of jiggling due to her swaying hips. With a sigh of sexual dissatisfaction and an inappropriate longing for that which he knew he could never have, he turned back around to go get his breakfast.

“Good morning,” he yelled up to his mom, his way of letting her know he wanted a lift up to the table.

“Oh, hi sweetie!” Nicole chirped, spinning around and spotting him at the edge of the hallway. She went to go get him, and when she squatted down, Mason felt inclined to glance at her crotch like he’d done for his sister. But of course there wasn’t anything there, since his mom wasn’t as lazily immodest as his older sister, and he scolded himself inside for even looking in the first place.

“I was just cleaning up from breakfast, you want me to give you some?” she asked, setting him down at his miniature table.

“Sure, thanks.” Grabbing the wooden spatula she’d used to cook with, Nicole scraped the end of it along the surface and edges of the pan, collecting tiny bits of scrambled egg and ground beef. She pinched his platter of silverware between the fingers of her free hand—each utensil only a few millimeters long—and then carried it along with the spatula over to her son. Mason thanked her again as she lay the flat piece of wood down with the end of it perched on his table, acting as a makeshift plate for him. He was used to having to eat off of regular-sized things: spatulas, plates, spoons, upturned dipping cups, even fingers sometimes. 

Nicole watched him as he ate, and decided she should give him an opportunity to be outside for the day. She didn’t like that he’d gone to Bayview, even though she totally understood why he’d want to. Sometimes she’d imagine that he’d live with her for many more years to come. She wasn’t sure when Mikayla would finally move out, or if Skye would once she went to college, but living on their own was definitely in their futures. But if Mason left too, she’d be an empty nester, without even the companionship of a spouse to keep her company throughout the day. Having Mason around was a luxury she’d taken for granted since he turned 18—and his constant presence around the house also had the added benefit of letting her know that he was always safe. But with the allure of Bayview on his mind nowadays, there was a part of her that figured he might benefit from some more outdoors time.

“I had an idea this morning,” she started to say, leaning over the table and setting her arms down. But in doing so, her v-neck shirt began promoting an easy view of her breasts, which swung forward with Nicole’s momentum and attempted to draw Mason into their trap. But he darted his head to the side instead, eyebrows narrowing as his eyes squeezed shut.

“Mom, your shirt!” he warned, and Nicole looked puzzled for a second before realizing what he meant with a brief expression of shock, standing up straight and pulling up her top a bit more.

“Sorry about that, honey,” she said, leaning against the kitchen counter instead. “I was just gonna say though that I’m gonna do some gardening today, and wanted to know if you wanna join me.”

Mason perked up at the invitation to get out of the house, even if it was only in their backyard. “Oh, yeah sure.”

“Aw, that’ll be nice,” she smiled, and turned around so she could continue cleaning the dishes. “Momma and son. Make sure to change instead something you don’t mind getting dirty after you eat.”

Even though they had a nice backyard (it also had a recently remodeled patio and an in-ground pool), Mason was only allowed to spend time out back as long as he was being supervised by one of his family members, since Nicole didn’t want him running into a wild animal—even a bug could be dangerous to the 3 inch boy. He had spent a lot of time outdoors playing games in the grass when he and his sisters were kids, but now that they’d grown up, they didn’t have much reason for spending time in the yard. So even though he didn’t really care about gardening, Mason saw it as a fun activity, since almost anything done outside was fun to him. 

Once he was done with his breakfast, the two of them got their gardening clothes on and headed out to the corner of the yard, where a box planter was set up next to a patch of cultivated soil. The box planter was for Nicole’s herbs—basil, rosemary, and mint were her favorites—and the one in the ground was for her tomatoes and strawberries.

Mason’s mom got down on her knees at the edge of the garden and set him right in the middle of her fruit plants. “Wow, look how red they are!” she proudly exclaimed, motioning for him to take a look around.

“Yeah, they look pretty good. How long are strawberries good for in the fridge?” he asked her, hoping for her to set one aside especially for him, to snack on whenever he wanted. Since each one was several feet tall compared to him, he knew there would be far more than he could ever hope to eat by himself.

“Uh… I think…” Nicole wasn’t really paying attention to what her son had asked, since she was bent down on her hands and knees to try and inspect the strawberries. Mason looked her way, and realized her breasts were on display again. She was wearing a bra, but it seemed to be pretty loose-fitting with how low her boobs were hanging. Since she was clearly distracted, Mason took several moments to gaze into her shirt, mesmerized by their slight jiggles every time she moved. Until she looked up from her work with a lost expression on her face, only now processing what he’d asked. “What did you—Oh, the fridge! They should be fine to eat for about a week, I think.” She looked back down and started plucking the tomatoes to put into her basket. “But they can last months in the freezer, maybe even a year since their homegrown. I could slice a few of them up into little pieces and freeze them, then you could have fresh strawberries year round.”

“Oooooh,” he smiled, excited at the prospect. “Can you lift me up to the herbs so I can see those too?”

“Oh, sure sweetie.” She plucked him up between her fingers and dropped him on the edge of the planter, turning back around to continue harvesting what she’d grown. He couldn’t help but take another glance, watching her khaki shorts stretch tight around her wide hips. He was more enamored by his sisters’ butts, since they worked out at the gym more often and had a perkier shape about them, but technically speaking, his mom’s was the largest. But she’s also the least likely to ever sit on me, he sighed, and turned to make his way around the perimeter of the wooden box.

A few minutes later he returned from his lap around the planter with a somewhat distressed look on his face. “Hey Mom, a couple of your plants look like they’ve been chewed on or something, especially the basil leaves. I can’t tell if it’s from bugs or… um, something else.” Other tiny people, was what he was thinking. A part of him was curious about meeting others like him, but there was also something slightly creepy about people secretly trying to eat his family’s food.

“Yeah, I noticed the same thing when I was looking at the strawberries,” Nicole muttered, standing back up and staring down at her garden with her hands on her hips. “One of them even looked like it had been torn right at the stem. It wasn’t a clean tear though, like if a person had plucked it off. A normal person, I mean.”

Her horny pervert of a son had been staring at her ass, and watched in awe as Nicole stepped back and started to lean over to pick something off the ground. Or at least that’s what he thought she was doing, and he didn’t realize until the last second that she was actually sitting down. It must’ve been at least fifty feet wide, maybe even sixty or seventy; so huge that he could hardly fathom it, and he barely managed to open his mouth to let out a “WAI—” before her monolithic ass landed squarely on top of him.

“At least the tomatoes seemed untouched though,” Nicole mused, a faint smile at the silver lining. “Do you wanna try one of the strawberries?” she asked, turning to look down at her left. But Mason wasn’t there, so she swiveled to look on her right. A sickly feeling sprouted in her stomach, and then she felt the tiniest, slightest tickle on her butt.

She gasped and sprung into the air, spinning around and spotting the feeble body of her son sprawled out on his back where she’d been sitting. “Mason!” she yelled, dropping to her knees, feeling her heart rate slow just a tad when she noticed him move. His mom reached to pick him up, but he cried out in fear, shakily holding his hand out.

“Don’t! Don’t pick me up,” he groaned, slowly writhing to test out the mobility of his body. “I think… my ribs feel cracked,” he managed to say, struggling to breathe properly, as if he’d been punched in the stomach.

“Oh my God honey, I’m so sorry,” she panted. Nicole’s maternal instincts to hold him were only barely able to heed the boy’s request to stay untouched, causing her hands to anxiously flutter about in a state of overwhelming worry. “Are you okay, can I do anything to help? Ohhhh Mason, oh sweetie.” He ignored her panicking and laid there for a moment, feeling the pain gradually subside from his chest. Eventually he felt safe enough to sit up, and then stand up and take a shaky but manageable deep breath. “Can I pick you up now?” she asked, and after hesitating, he nodded and allowed her to gently cup her hand behind him, which he fell back against so she could lift him up without needing to grab any part of his body.

Slowly he felt himself elevated to his mother’s face, where her expression clouded over him, eyes darting about to examine every millimeter of his figure. “Do you still think your ribs are cracked?” she asked quietly. “Should we go to the hospital.” He simply shook his head no, and she took it as an answer to both of her questions. She initially felt like she should take him to the hospital anyways, but the woman realized that a trip to the doctor would’ve made the injury official. There were accidents that were light enough for people to recover from at home, and accidents that were serious enough to require medical attention. The former could be forgotten about in a few days, but the latter would necessitate paperwork, and having to explain her carelessness to the doctor, then telling Mikayla and Skye why their brother was in the hospital. So she decided to trust his own assessment and instead took him to the patio table, where she gently set him down at his miniature lounge set.

There was an air of silence between them, as she kept her face hovered over his body, which eventually started to annoy him. “I’m fine, Mom. You’re kinda… close right now.”

“Oh, of course,” she remarked, standing up straight.

“You can finish gardening,” he sighed. “If I don’t feel hurt enough to go to the hospital, then I’m not hurt enough that you need to watch and worry.”

“Well I’m always gonna worry, even if you tell me not to. I can’t help it if I’m your momma… But alright. I’ll give you some time to yourself.” Blowing a kiss to him, she reluctantly turned around and headed back to her garden.