- Text Size +

The consequence of being sat upon made itself clear to Mason that night, as he ended up waking the next day with sore muscles that felt as if they’d underwent a triathlon. His mom’s footsteps had woken him up since she’d come to his room to ask how he was feeling, and he’d had to insist three times over that he was fine and didn’t need to go to the hospital. But since she figured he was old enough to make those kinds of decisions for himself, she let the subject go, and offered to carry him to the kitchen to make him breakfast.

Nicole set Mason down on the table near Mikayla, and he felt a little embarrassed about having to limp over to his miniature table set. But he at least already had a plate of food waiting for him though. “Oooooh, what happened to you?” Mikayla asked her brother, more out of curiosity than genuine concern.

Their mom tried to speak up on Mason’s behalf, “He got into a bit of an—”

“Mom sat on me yesterday,” he told Mikayla before Nicole could finish her answer. His sister was so caught off guard by his revelation that she choked on her orange juice, spitting it out in a messy orange mist that settled on her brother, his food, and the rest of the table. “What the fuck?!” he shouted, spinning around and glaring at her. “Mom, can you please get me some new food, since Mikayla’s covered all mine in her spit.”

Nicole replaced Mason’s small helping of food with a sympathetic smile, but glanced angrily at her daughter for being so careless. “What are you getting mad at me for?” Mikayla asked indignantly. “I didn’t know his answer would be funny, I didn’t choke on purpose. Don’t sit on him if you don’t want me to laugh about it.”

“Mikayla!” their mom shouted, her tone making clear how she felt about the girl’s attitude and sass. She tossed a damp wash cloth onto the table. “Clean it up before it gets sticky.” The 22 year old chuckled, having expected and accepted her mom’s reaction as soon as she started talking. She picked up Mason’s mini table and mini chair (while he was still sitting in it) and set them on the counter so she could clean up the mess.

Skye wandered into the kitchen while Mikayla was wiping down the table, having heard their mom yell at her sister about something. “What went on in here?” she asked, eying Mikayla wipe off Mason’s kitchen furniture.

“Someone spit their juice up all over the table,” her brother answered in a flat tone, prompting Skye to laugh this time instead, and cause Mikayla to glare at him.

“I told you it was an accident,” she groaned, and he shrugged.

“She was the one who laughed,” he said. Certainly seem to be lots of ‘accidents’ that happen around me, Mason thought, but didn’t bother voicing up his frustration.

“Can you take him to the bathroom to get cleaned off?” Mikayla asked her sister.

“I don’t need to be carried everywhere,” he argued, but his older sister ignored his dissent and picked him up anyways, handing his body over to Skye.

“I’m not cleaning up the trail of juice you’d leave behind if you walked on your own,” she told him, and then turned her back to make it clear that it wasn’t up for further discussion.

Skye sided with Mikayla and took Mason to the bathroom, while he quietly grumbled to himself about independence and whose fault everything was. After being set down on the counter, he hobbled over to his mini bathroom setup, while Skye looked down at him sympathetically. “You still sore from yesterday?” she asked. He almost gave her a sassy answer, by referencing the fact that he was still limping, but figured it’d be better to hold his tongue, and simply nodded instead.

While getting ready to take a shower, his mind was thinking about the prior day’s events, and he took off his shirt before realizing that his sister was still standing nearby watching him. “Uh… can you leave?” he asked awkwardly, as if he was confused that he even had to ask.

But she shook her head and stood her ground. “What if you slipped and fell? And then you couldn’t get up because you’re hurt?”

“I could slip and fall even if I wasn’t hurt,” he sighed. “Just… whatever, but you gotta turn around at least.”

She did that much for him and spun on her heel, feeling the urge to turn back but staying rooted where she was until she heard the shower water come on and the curtain get pulled back. After a few more seconds, she took a peek over her shoulder to confirm that he’d gone in, and then picked up his tiny set of clothes to take them into the laundry room for him. He typically would wash his clothes with one of his family member’s loads, but they used a small, cotton-mesh baggie to keep his garments together so they could get washed without all becoming tangled in the much bigger items of clothing.

Skye spent several minutes in the laundry room, too distracted by her phone to head to her room, when a faint scream from the bathroom ripped her attention away from Instagram. She immediately rushed back in to find a wolf spider perched on the bathroom counter, facing Mason, who was wrapped in a towel and slowly backing away from it. Unfazed by Skye’s arrival, the spider began darting towards Mason, who screamed again and turned to start running away from it. Skye hurried to save her brother, and the spider was seconds away from reaching Mason when she slammed her fist on top of the hairy arachnid with so much force that it vibrated the entire counter—but not before Mason tripped over himself and sprawled out naked onto the counter, leaving his towel behind in the effort of escape.

With adrenaline still coursing through him, Mason felt so relieved just to be safe now that he closed his eyes and turned over onto his back and relaxed his tense muscles, not even conscious of the fact that he was still naked. Considering how prude Mason typically was, Skye was shocked at her tiny brother’s lack of care, and gasped as she saw his penis flop into full view below her. It was a lot cuter than she expected, and she giggled at his accidental reveal. Hearing Skye’s quiet laughter reminded Mason of where he was; his eyes shot open, and he turned back onto his stomach again to hide his private parts. “Um… thanks for saving me,” he awkwardly mumbled, before quickly standing up and hurrying back into his shower while covering his dick. He took a glance at the squashed bug, flinching when it twitched. That could’ve been me, he thought. Not that Skye would ever squash him, of course. But she could. If she slammed her fist on him, his body would likely splatter too; by comparison, he knew from experience that he couldn’t even hurt either of his sisters no matter how hard he punched, kicked, or bit them.

“No problem,” she grinned, secretly glad to have gotten a look at him. Now that he was safe, she suddenly became conscious of the splattered bug on the counter and her hand, and she cringed, grabbing some toilet paper to wipe the spider’s remains off and throw them in the toilet.

Mason realized he’d left his towel out on the counter, but a peek past his shower curtain made it clear that Skye was still in the bathroom, standing patiently in front of the counter like she was waiting for him. “You can leave now, I need to get changed,” he told her, but she shook her head.

“Literally… after what just happened?” she asked.

“I highly doubt a second spider is gonna pop up in the next few minutes,” he sighed, but she didn’t move. “Fine, then just hand me my towel,” he decided, looking around for his clothes and realizing she probably took them to the laundry room. “And then you can take me to my room since you wanna be so helpful.”

His sister relented and pinched his towel between her fingers, dropping it right outside his shower so he could snatch it and wrap it around himself before emerging again. She lowered her hand for him to step on and took him to his room, ignoring his minor attitude considering how close he’d come to getting hurt. She was pretty sure wolf spiders weren’t technically dangerous outside of giving humans a bug bite, but for someone Mason’s size, it honestly could’ve been a life or death situation. Even if a spider bite didn’t physically hurt him, there was no telling how venomous some creatures could be for someone a thousandth the size of a regular person.

After Mason got changed, Skye took him into the living room and set him on the couch so he could relax. “You wanna watch something?” she asked, picking up the remote and standing in front of him while she browsed the channels. She hummed a song to herself, bopping her head and her hips from side to side as she scrolled through the TV’s options.

“I don’t care, you can pick,” Mason sighed, watching her butt wag itself in front of him. He thought that he was sneaking a peek, but Skye was actually teasing him on purpose. She didn’t know that he liked watching her though; they both were unaware of the others’ perversions.

“Stranger Things it is,” she decided upon, knowing it was a show that they both liked, and had had a new season recently come out. She began squatting down, her butt looming wide over Mason’s head, as if she was about to sit down squarely on top of where he was, before popping back to her feet. “Oops! Almost forgot you were already sitting there,” she smirked.

“Why do you like mooning me so much?” Mason challenged her. Not that I’m complaining, he thought—but even if he liked it, he really was curious what she got out of it.

“It’s not ‘mooning’ if I don’t pull my pants down,” she replied with a shrug, but opted not to actually answer his question.

“It’s still weird though. Like, you like showing your brother your butt…”

“Stop trying to use reverse psychology to get me to stop sitting on you,” his sister smirked. “Ain’t gonna happen.” And then, to prove her point, she started to slowly sit down again. But this time, Mason was unfazed.

“The closer your butt gets, the more of a pervert you are,” he taunted, but Skye ignored him and continuing lowering herself. “Peeeeeerveeeeeee—” To shut him up, she just dropped her ass down the rest of the way, squashing the tiny boy beneath thousands of pounds of booty, and then bounced back onto her feet and spun around to gauge his reaction. His hair was matted, and his skin slightly red, but it only took him a few seconds to recover before he grinned back up at her, and whispered once last time, “Pervert.”

She rolled her eyes at his tenacity decided to move on, setting the remote down next to him before skipping off to the kitchen to get something to eat.

“Hey by the way, there was a big-ass spider in the bathroom a few minutes ago,” she told their mom, who straightened her back and looked alarmed at the news. “It almost attacked Mason too. I was only able to hear him yell cuz I was nearby.”

Nicole swore to herself, rubbing her forehead in stress over all the things that had been happening lately. “Well that’s just great, I guess I’ll have to have the exterminator come out twice a month now,” she sighed. Normally they had a pest control specialist come around once a month to lay traps and spray super-powered poisons around the perimeter of the house and property. Even though it had been a routine for over a decade, it was clear that the protection wasn’t enough. Even if it was 99% effective, that meant a 1 in 100 chance of something getting through, which could mean literal life or death for her son. “Those guys already charge so much, and now I’ll have to fork up even more. It’s gonna cost thousands a year,” Nicole grumbled to Skye, trying to be quiet. But Mason’s size allowed him to overhear what she’d said, and he felt bad, slinking into the cushion with gnawing guilt.

Mason’s mom got some water and chips onto a small platter and took them out to the living room, setting them next to her son. “You’ve had a bit of a rough couple days, huh? You doing OK?” she asked.

He nodded his head, “Yeah, I’m fine. Thanks for the snack.”

“I didn’t just mean physically.”

“I know. I’m still fine. I know you’ll call the exterminator to get the traps fixed,” he said, glancing up at her pointedly.

“I already texted him to let him know about it,” she told him. “I’ve gotta head to the office, but I’ll leave my ringtone on in case you need anything. Or you can ask your sisters.” He nodded slowly, and Nicole excused herself to get ready for work.

Though he didn’t want his mom knowing and worrying about him, Mason wasn’t in the mood to do much of anything after his encounter with the spider. So he spent most of the day on the couch, binging the majority of Stranger Things’ new season with Skye. It was hard for his sister to stay focused on the show though. She couldn’t stop thinking about her brother’s little penis, as much as she tried to move on. It was so minuscule that it practically seemed like an unused organ to her; if she ever had the opportunity to have sex with someone Mason’s size, it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that they’d have to use their entire body to pleasure her (not that that was a bad thing, of course). “It’s not the size that matters, it’s how you use it” was a cute enough saying and mostly true for guys her size, but for someone like Mason, all the rules worked differently. His head is barely even bigger than my clit, she realized at one point, and then tried to move on and pay attention to the show instead of fantasizing about playing with other boys like her brother. 


~


“What do you guys wanna do for dinner?”

Nicole had returned home from work to find two of her kids still on the couch, watching the same show they were watching when she left 8 hours ago. She thought about mentioning it, but she knew that Mason probably wasn’t in the spirits to do anything else, even if he wouldn’t admit it to her. He might even be too scared to walk around the house on his own, she thought, but knew that he’d likely just deny such an accusation if she brought it up.

Skye looked like she’d melted into the couch next to her brother, but bolted upright upon their mom’s proposal that they head out. “Ooooh, we should go to that new Mongolian place that opened up near Target,” she suggested, turning to gauge the reactions of her family members.

Mikayla—who didn’t really care about her siblings’ show but was half-watching anyway whilst texting someone on her phone—didn’t respond, or seem to really care.

“That’s fine with me. Looks like Mikayla’s fine with it too.” Her daughter silently nodded, showing that she was paying attention even if she wasn’t saying much.

“Do we get a choice?” Mason asked; he didn’t wanna upend Skye’s idea, but he didn’t know what Mongolian food was like and wasn’t in the mood to experiment.

“Sure,” their mom replied. “I like Skye’s idea, so you can either come along with or make something here.”

Mason grunted absentmindedly, and decided that out of all the food the restaurant would have, there would probably be at least one thing that tasted decent. Although typically he never got his own meals—just a small portion of whatever someone else was eating.

“You should wear something nicer than a t-shirt though,” Nicole insisted, and scooped Mason up to take him to his room.

“I’m three inches tall, nobody’s gonna care what I wear, even if it were a fancy place,” he groaned.

I’ll care,” she replied, and set him down in front of his house before leaving to change out of her work clothes. She paused in the hallway and turned back to the living room. “Hey Skye, give them a call and see if they’re tiny friendly,” she yelled across the house, and continued heading to her room.

When Mason emerged a few minutes later, his mom was just entering his room in her own newly-changed attire. She’d put a black dress on, having swapped her work nylons for some clean ones, and squatted down to pick Mason up. “Wow, you look haaaandsome,” she cooed, admiring her son’s simple but sophisticated getup. “It’s been awhile since I’ve seen you so dressed up.”

“It’s just a polo,” he shrugged, and eyed her outfit in return. The dress was quite form-fitting, and he wasn’t too surprised at how low-cut it was either, although he knew better than to gawk at his mom’s cleavage for too long. “You look nice though,” he said, and Nicole smiled.

“Awww. I think so too.” She carried him into the living room, where Skye and Mikayla were still sitting, although they already looked nice enough that Nicole didn’t bother asking them to change. “So?” Nicole looked to Skye. “Do they have accommodations?”

“I didn’t wanna have to talk on the phone,” she answered, “and they don’t seem to have a website.” But then she held up a small ziplock bag that had a Mason-sized table, some chairs, and box of utensils in it. “I got his travel kit just in case, though.”

“I don’t get why you guys are so scared of making calls,” Nicole muttered to herself in exasperation, but gestured for Mikayla and Skye to get up so they could head to the car. “Alright then, let’s head off,” she declared, and took Mason’s spare accommodations from Skye to put in her purse, before they all headed towards the garage to pile into the car.