- Text Size +

     There often was no need for an alarm with Mason’s life and schedule. It wasn’t very often that he needed to wake up at a specific time since he never attended a traditional school and didn’t have a job. But today was the day that Mikayla had agreed to take him out to the mall, which did mean waking up so they could leave at a certain time. And if his excitement for the rare treat of heading out into the world wasn’t enough to wake him up naturally, he would’ve been shaken awake by the thumping footsteps of her walking into his room.

     He looked out the window of his mini-house, watching the titanic 22-year-old approach his toy-sized abode. She was still wearing her pajamas, which consisted only of her underwear and a large t-shirt without a bra underneath. Mason wore just underwear and a t-shirt to bed too, so apparently the outfit ran in the family. The ground beneath him faintly rumbled with each lazy, half-awake step she took towards his house, before stopping just a few inches in front of the front door. He opened it to see two giant socked feet standing before him, and then heard a sharp, loud rasping sound overhead as she knocked on his roof. “Time to wake uuuuuup,” she tiredly sighed. Mason put his hands on his hips and took a few more steps out of his house, looking up and waving his arms. I’m not that small, am I? He was big enough that Mikayla should’ve noticed him, but her morning inattentiveness was bigger. From the angle he was at, he easily saw right up her shirt at the panties she was wearing underneath. She had a pear-shaped body too, so he couldn’t keep himself from letting his gaze linger for a few seconds on the pair of chunky thighs she had.

     “Oh,” she chuckled, her eyes glancing down at him. “What’s up.” As she bent over to pick him up, he also fought off the urge to take a peek at her boobs through the neck-hole of her shirt, unconstrained by any restrictive clothing and subtly flopping about with her body movements.

     “Morning!” he brightly greeted her as he got wrapped up in her fingers and she stood back up.

     His excitement was palpable and she broke a smile at seeing how stoked he seemed to be. “I guess you’re gonna wanna leave ASAP, right?” she asked, and he nodded. “So should we take a shower at the same time then, or do you wanna go first?”

     “The sooner the better,” he answered, and she sighed, slightly hoping he’d want to shower first so she could at least have a bit more time to wake up. But Mason taking a shower at the same time as another member of the household wasn’t unheard of. It didn’t happen very much, for obvious privacy reasons. But every so often someone would be in such a hurry that they couldn’t be bothered to wait in line, and would just tell him to keep the curtain of his own shower closed while they quickly washed up. The last time Mikayla had been in that much of a rush was a couple years ago though.

     “OK, are you cool to just like, get in the shower before turning it on so you can get undressed in there?” Mikayla asked as they entered the bathroom. “Then we can both have some privacy while we change.” She set him down on the counter, in front of the corner with his own shower, toilet, and sink, and he turned to look up at her.

     “Why can’t you be the one to get undressed in the shower, and I be the one to change out here like normal?” Mikayla raised an eyebrow at him, not really in the mood to argue so early in the morning. “Nevermind, it’s fine,” he said, realizing he wasn’t in the mood to argue either and it wasn’t a big deal.

     After he stepped into his shower and closed the curtain, Mikayla started getting undressed herself, but kept an eye on his corner. Mason had never been the kind of person who’d try to sneak a peek at his own sister, but it still gave her a little peace of mind. His arm swung out from behind the curtain, tossing a t-shirt and miniature pair of boxers onto the floor, and then she heard the faucet turn on. Now naked herself, she donned her shower cap and got into the main shower.

     Mason took a few minutes to enjoy the warmth and initial few minutes of cleaning up, humming a song in his head and dancing in a way he hoped nobody would ever see. He started shampooing his hair after a few minutes, but then realized he hadn’t used the toilet yet since waking up. And once his brain was conscious of it, the urge to take a dump couldn’t be ignored. The longer I wait to use the bathroom, the more likely Mikayla’s gonna finish her shower, he reasoned. But having to wait while he cleans himself off, and then wait for her to finish drying herself and her hair… There was a nagging part of him that told him not to head out, but he decided he was just being paranoid. It’s only been a few minutes, she’s not gonna be able to finish showering that fast, and I really don’t wanna have to keep waiting.

     Mason quickly hopped out of the shower and hurried over to his toilet, being careful not to slip on the tile counter. He was still dripping wet of course, not that it mattered that much. After plopping onto his toilet, he sighed with relief as the pee burst out of him, already feeling grateful for his decision to go right away. After his stream died down, he then began going number two… until he heard Mikayla’s shower turn off.

     “Wait, Mikayla, don’t come out yet!” he yelled; he was literally mid-poop though, so he couldn’t just run back into his shower. But she was lightly singing a song, and hadn’t heard her tiny brother’s voice from across the room. He tried squeezing his butt to cut himself off, but he wasn’t able to before Mikayla’s shower curtain flew open, exposing her entire naked body to her brother. Her boobs looked gigantic, even from so far away, with excess shower water dripping off her nipples. He couldn’t see her butt, but her hips gave Mason his second glimpse of the day of her beefy thighs, this time from a better angle. And there in the middle, freshly shaved and on full display for him to see, was his sister’s pussy. He saw everything for a fraction of a second before he closed his eyes and turned his head away, but he had seen it. For the first time in his life, he knew exactly what his oldest sister looked like completely naked.

     Mikayla screamed when she saw her brother on the toilet, and ripped the curtain back in place to cover herself up. “What the fuck are you doing?!” she shrieked, instinctively holding an arm over her boobs and a hand over her sex, even though he couldn’t see her anymore.

     “I had to take a shit!” he yelled back, finally finishing up his dump and flushing the toilet before running back to his own shower. “What are you doing finishing a shower in like two minutes? There’s no way you cleaned your body and washed your hair that fast!”

     “That’s cuz today’s not one of my wash days for my hair, you fucking dipshit!” she angrily yelled back.

     “Well how should I have known that? I didn’t see you put on your shower cap before you made me get in the shower first! And I yelled at you to not come out as soon as I heard the water stop.”

     Mikayla gritted her teeth, realizing that she was mostly the one to blame. She also could’ve asked if she was free to come out, or taken a look around the curtain, but she didn’t do either of those things. “Whatever, fine,” she grumbled, and peeked to make sure he wasn’t on the toilet anymore. “Don’t fucking come out then until you hear the door close when I leave. I don’t care if you need to take a shit again, you can hold it. Got it?”

     “Yes, obviously,” he yelled back, as Mikayla carefully got out of the shower this time, keeping her unblinking eyes locked in on Mason’s corner.

     “Hey, y’all good in there?” they heard Skye yell from out in the hallway. She’d ran upstairs as soon as she heard her sister scream, and couldn’t help from hearing the end of their argument and realizing what happened.

     “Yeah, it’s fine,” Mikayla yelled back, quickly rubbing herself dry in a huff.

     Mason couldn’t shake the image of his naked sister from his brain. It didn’t matter that it had only been for half a second; it had been enough time that the memory would be seared into him for a while. Already he could feel himself starting to get hard, and he cursed his horny teenage spirit under his breath. Plus the knowledge that she was just outside, likely still naked, only made his heart pump faster. Obviously he wouldn’t dare to take a peek though; he didn’t even want to imagine how livid she’d be if he did. By the time he heard the bathroom door slam shut as Mikayla had finished drying off and gone back to her bedroom, Mason was fully erect.

     He attempted to scrub his body clean to try and move on, but he just wasn’t able to shake what he’d seen. As his cleaning routine reached his nether regions, he stared at his hardened dick, knowing that if he tried to clean it right now, he’d basically be jerking off. But he couldn’t wait for himself to soften either, since he knew it’d look suspicious if he took too long to finish showering after seeing his sister naked. “Fuck it,” he muttered, and gripped his cock with his right hand, beginning to quickly rub himself and get it over with.

     Mason breathed in deeply, closing his eyes and reliving the moment over and over again in his head as he pumped himself back and forth. Masturbating to the memory of his naked sister fresh out of the shower was without a doubt one of the most shameful things he’d done, but he told himself that it was just so he could get rid of his erection quicker.

     After a couple minutes had passed, there was a sudden knocking on the door, and he heard his other sister call in. “Are you almost done Mason? I wanna shower too,” she told him. As soon as she said the second sentence, the new thought of Skye’s naked body flashed in his mind next to Mikayla’s, and he came so hard from the sudden thought that he could hear the splat of his cum against the shower wall.

     “Yeah, I’ll be done in like 30 seconds,” he croaked out as he finished emptying himself into the drain, quickly shutting off the shower and rushing out onto the counter to dry himself.

     “Thirty, twenty-nine, twenty-eight…” As Skye began counting, Mason swallowed anxiously; his sister’s ultimatum for him to finish changing before she came in was like a second surge of titillation. He dried himself as quickly as he could until his sister hit “five.”

     Mostly dry but still a little damp, he threw his t-shirt back on anyways and yanked his underwear up, yelling out, “Done!”

     “…zero!” His little sister burst through the door with a smile. He knew she wouldn’t have actually intruded on him if he didn’t finish in time, but he’d still felt naturally compelled to obey her countdown anyways. Completely oblivious to his dirty deed, she picked him up and turned back around, doing him the favor of taking him back to his house so he wouldn’t have to make the journey himself.

     “Thanks,” he shakily told her, sighing with relief as she set him down.

     “You’re welcome!” she cheerily replied, spinning on her heel and heading out of his room to head back to the bathroom, while Mason headed into his toy home and collapsed on his bed so he could think about what he’d just done.