- Text Size +

Mikayla decided to take him to the Microsoft store next, since she’d seen them showing off a VR headset the last time she was there, and thought he might find it interesting. Which turned out to be a great decision on her part; even though he couldn’t try it out for himself, there was a small crowd of people gathered, and he got a kick out of watching the others. There was one demo where the user had to pretend to walk a pirate’s plank, and the store had an actual plank of wood on the ground too. One guy tried the minigame out, and when the in-game pirate pushed his character off the plank, the guy’s friend lightly tapped his back in real life in sync with the demo, causing the man in the headset to yelp like he was about to really get pushed into the ocean. Everyone had laughed—even the guy who’d gotten pushed.

Once it was getting close to noon, Mikayla carried Mason to the food court and let him pick out what they were gonna have for lunch. He opted for some KFC, since his mom didn’t usually buy frozen foods, so he didn’t often get chances to eat breaded chicken. “Jeez, why’d you have to pick like, the most expensive fast-food option,” she commented as they stood in line, huffing at the prices. “18 dollars for eight pieces of chicken?”

“What’s the difference between the ‘Chicken Bucket’ and just ‘Kentucky Fried Wings?’” Mason asked. “Like is it cooked differently? Or are wings a lot smaller or something? That one’s only 7 bucks for six.”

“Uhhhh… I dunno. They’re both chicken. Do you care?”

“Nope!” If his sister, someone much more versed in the regular-sized world, couldn’t tell the difference, he figured there was no way he’d know. Ignorance was bliss.

After they ordered their food, Mikayla took the bag back to a table and set it down along with her brother. “You need me to get anything for you?” she asked, taking out the box of chicken and several small sauce containers. He shook his head, and she opened one of the sauces while setting another one next to it. “Here, you can use that unopened one as a seat,” she suggested.

When she opened up the box of food, the aroma of freshly cooked chicken fluttered towards Mason, who smiled with anticipation. “Oh my God, that smells so good,” he commented as Mikayla picked one up and tore off a piece to give to her brother. She handed him a torn off corner of a napkin too, which he draped across his lap like it was a towel.

The two ate in silence for the next few minutes. Mikayla thought the wings were just decent, but to Mason’s untrained tongue they were beyond savory. For a while, he didn’t even dip any of his chicken into the sauce, just because he wanted to enjoy the juiciness without any additional ingredients messing with the flavor. For a small mouth like his, he had to bite off some of the chicken, and then some of the breading; the breading was too thick for him to reach the chicken if he only took bites from the outside.

Once he was beginning to feel full, he decided he wanted to try the sauce before he got too stuffed, so he stood up and leaned over the sauce, eying it curiously. Mikayla had already eaten most of it, so he had to bend over quite a bit to reach a puddle of sauce at the bottom. He reached out and grabbed the other side of the packet with his free hand, but he wasn’t prepared for how greasy it’d be, so with a startled yelp he slipped forward and fell right into the container. Mikayla laughed as Mason’s body splashed down into the sauce puddle, inadvertently covering most of his clothes with honey mustard. She’d been tempted to push him in, but decided it’d be nicer to just let him eat in peace. But now that he’d gotten sauce all over him, she couldn’t resist teasing him a little.

As Mason sat up and looked at his drenched clothes with a partially amused but mostly grumbly attitude, he didn’t notice his sister’s fingers sneaking forward until they’d snatched ahold of his leg and swooped his body into the air. His squawk of surprise was short-lived, since he quickly realized she was bringing him to her mouth. It was far from the first time one of his sisters decided to “clean” some food off of him by using their mouths, so he knew the best course of action was to just clamp his mouth shut, squeeze his eyes closed, and take a deep breath.

Hanging upside-down, he could see everything go dark through his closed eyelids, and then he felt a soft, pillowy pressure compress against his legs as Mikayla’s lips closed around his legs. A warm and sticky tongue flew up to greet him, wiping itself across his face before tasting the rest of his body. It retreated back into the lair that was her throat with its prized scoopings of chicken sauce, and then she tugged his body back out, allowing her lips to gather more of the honey mustard. As one final tease, she paused momentarily once Mason’s head was cushioned between her lips, and gave his face a puckering smooch, an exaggerated smooch to show her sisterly affection.

“Ugh…” he groaned, wiping her spit from his face so he could open his eyes and mouth again. He saw her giggle as she set him back down on a napkin and start to dry him off with it. “Oh yeah, lotta good that’s gonna do. My face and clothes’ll still smell like your saliva for the rest of the day.”

“I grabbed a spare cup, I can wash your clothes off in that,” she offered.

He paused, looking up at her awkwardly. “So like…”

“Yes, you have to take your clothes off,” she smirked. He hesitated, until she continued, “Or you can just take a mini impromptu bath with all your clothes on?”

He sighed, but started taking off his shirt anyways. “You wouldn’t need to clean them in the first place if you hadn’t sucked on me,” he mumbled, but as soon as the words left his mouth, he realized how stupid of a statement it was.

Mikayla scoffed, “You literally were cov—like, literally covered in sauce. Like… completely.”

“Yeah yeah I know, it was dumb to say,” he admitted. “Doesn’t mean you had to put me in your mouth though.” She ignored his last statement as she took his shirt, pants, and shoes from him, but glanced at his underwear with a raised eyebrow. “I don’t want you to see me naked.”

“Yeah, the feeling’s mutual,” she droned, and he realized she was talking about that morning. But she picked him up anyways and set him in the box that the chicken had come in, closing the lid over him to give him some privacy. Taking the hint, he took his underwear off, and crept forward to stick his arm out from under the lid, but before he could, his cover flew open.

He tossed his miniature boxer briefs out onto the table before his hands flew to cover his privates. “What the fuck?!” he yelled, turning around. Mikayla laughed and closed the lid again, picking up his underwear to wash with his other clothes.

“See? Sucks doesn’t it?” she said. “Honestly I’m surprised you didn’t expect me to do that to begin with.” One by one, she dipped his clothes into the spare water cup, lightly rubbing them to get out any sauce or saliva that had soaked into the fabric.

“Hey uh… can you get like, a third cup so I can wash myself off too?”

“Yeah, sure,” she replied, and got up to quickly grab another plastic cup for him, making sure to keep an eye on the table. When she got back, she scooted the box to the edge of the table and set the brim of the cup against it at a 45 degree angle. “Alright, you can come out now.” He carefully opened the lid, sighing when he saw her eyes were fully open and watching him. Holding his hands over his privates again, he jumped out of the box and into the cup, sliding down the side of it til he reached the bottom.

“Wait, you didn’t fill it with—” He was cut off as Mikayla poured some of the other cup’s water into Mason’s cup, giving him a two-second shower before putting a lid on top to give him privacy again. She’d only filled it up a couple inches, but that was the perfect amount for him, and he quickly submerged himself and rubbed his face of any remaining spit while Mikayla finished washing his clothes. “Alright, I’m done now!” he told her, and he suddenly heard a noise overhead as she stabbed a straw through the top. He crinkled his nose as he watched the water level quickly lower as Mikayla sucked it out; he didn’t think mustard-tinged water would taste very good. But once the cup was empty again, the straw raised above him and lowered itself right on top of his head. “Wait, what are you AH!” Mikayla sucked on the straw again, but this time, with his head on the bottom end, an intense pressure formed within the tube and he felt himself get lifted out of the cup. He cupped his genitals again as he flew up and out of the tube, looking around the food court to see who might be watching his sister toy with him. Her mouth was still attached to the top of the straw, since she had to maintain the pressure to keep him attached to it, until he was positioned over the chicken box again and she opened her mouth, causing him to fall into his impromptu changing room, where a napkin and his napkin-dried clothes were already waiting for him.

With his back turned to his sister, he quickly rushed over to the napkin and wrapped himself up in it. At his size, the absorption of the material seemed way stronger to the water on his body; all he had to do was lightly brush a wet area of his skin with the napkin and it instantly got soaked up. Once he was dry, he dropped the towel for just a couple seconds before shimmying his underwear on again, sighing with relief. His body relaxed, and he thought about how it was kind of funny that all he needed was a piece of fabric covering a small portion of his body to instantly feel comfortable around Mikayla (and anyone else) again.

Mikayla ate her last piece of chicken as she waited for her brother while he got dressed. “Do you wanna finish eating?” she asked, nodding to the half-a-wing she’d set aside for him.

“Nah, I was already mostly full before I fell in the sauce anyways,” he explained as he finished changing. “And I can use the rest of that for like, a week of lunches or something,” he added with a smile.

Mikayla shrugged and wiped her fingers clean, “Sounds like a good idea to me. Ready to keep shopping then?” He nodded, so she lifted him up to her shoulder again, and then gathered up their garbage to throw away before heading back out into the masses.