[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A thief stumbles upon an unlikely, and troublesome, prize. Can she turn a profit on her latest job, or will her misdeeds catch up with her?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Violent, Crush, Odor, Fantasy, Feet Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 11271 Read: 21549
Published: December 26 2021 Updated: May 23 2022

1. The Tower and the Box by MrD [Reviews - 0] (4106 words)

Remember to be nice to the people you meet, you never know what they're capable of.

As always, thank you so much for reading!

2. The Tower and the Box, Meanwhile... by MrD [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (517 words)

What's this? Another player in Mynna's attempt to make some coin?

3. The Goblin and the Grog by MrD [Reviews - 1] (5915 words)

Time to pick up with a different character, in a different place, a few days later.

Violence and bad times ensue.

I hope you enjoy! Thank you for reading!
<><><>

<><><>

4. The Goblin and the Grog, Meanwhile by MrD [Reviews - 0] (733 words)