[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Authorities have reported the disappearance of 13 year old Randall Vasquez from his home in  Anton, Texas*~brzzt*~bzz*~rt*~ Rivera was last seen in Hamburg, Illinois. His family reports that he is 27 years old~*bzz~*bzz~*rt~ Issac Capilar age 18 and Isabel Madison age 16. Reportedly Madison was visiting Capilar from her home in Doral, FL for Halloween. Both were last seen in a park in Strasburg, Virginia~*~*~*zzzrt~*~ 23 year old Pete Wilder has gone missing. Authorities say he was last seen in his home of Jackson, Mississippi.~zz*~zzz*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5769 Read: 1840
Published: December 27 2021 Updated: December 27 2021
Story Notes:

For some reason, I never uploaded this here. My bad. This is the actual prologue to the something much bigger, er, no pun intended, that I promised. All good stories need a good setup, so this is that for Venefica. We hope you enjoy! :D

1. Missing Persons by Zaximus [Reviews - 1] (5769 words)

So real quick up front: Content Warning. This story does feature the death of a child by digestion. After much much thought I decided to keep it in. Removing it changes the kind of story I wanted to tell, and I wished to stay true to my writing first and foremost. However as I have come to understand, not everyone is comfortable with children in vore or even giantess scenarios at all and I wished to respect that. So here's the warning. It's not too long, a few sentences here and there but if that is something you cannot tolerate, please consider yourself warned. Also it should be noted that attitudes and sentiments expressed by characters in this work are purely their own and not those of the author.