[Reviews - 3] Printer
Summary:

(Author's Note: This was the first story I posted to this website and upon re-reading it, I'm very unsatisfied with the quality of the writing in it. I'm only keeping it up because I don't like it when authors have deleted stories I liked in the past. It's definitely clear I was still cutting my teeth when I wrote this. If you haven't read it, I recommend skipping it since it's not the same quality as my other stories. Hopefully I will be return and edit it at some point in the future, because the quality really is not up to par with what I want it to be.)



I've always been drawn to the concept of a giantess that tortures a tiny man thinking that he loves it. Even better is that no matter what he can’t seem to escape it. What’s even crazier is somehow he starts to enjoy it despite himself. Well Jack, a tiny guy with a very rich absentee single mom, is the boyfriend of a knockout redhead, Jenny, who despite being hot enough to be a model has serious B.O., sweats a lot, and frequently farts. I thought a lot about this specific scenario.


The thing is, he really does love her and she loves him. Since, it’s far too late for his girlfriend to know the truth, he continues the lie that he likes the stink until he’s been conditioned to actually like it.



This is in part an exploration of what happens when you are too willing to put others above your own happiness and the need to stand up for yourself.


Apart the first flashback, the characters are 19 and 20.


The satisfying resolution for the relationship won't occur in this story, but will in a future installment. This will be more of a giantess smut story than a plot story.


Real life Note: If you are in a relationship and you don’t like things your partner does, please speak up. Don’t hold it in. A good relationship should be about making you happy, don’t stay in one that doesn’t and please respect yourself and make sure that your boundaries are respected. It’s much better to be alone than to be abused. You deserve real love. Don’t settle for anything less than real love.



Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Insertion, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: (Tony and Lauren)'s/(Jack and Jenny)'s Adventures
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 4822 Read: 5546
Published: December 28 2021 Updated: December 28 2021

1. Chapter 1: How I Got Into This Mess by Jsmith20 [Reviews - 3] (4822 words)