- Text Size +

     For the third day of Denver’s punishment, Jackie had decided to let him spend a second day with their mother. But, never one for monotony, Jackie decided to stitch her brother into the front side this time around. A new day of torment, a new pair of underwear, a new location, and of course a new scheme that Jackie wanted to pull.

     But when Heather went to put her panties on today, she actually stopped for a second when she glanced down. Denver was wrapped up in the same color thread, with his body painted red, but Heather had still noticed the tiny bump, and was curious what it was.

     Denver had been emotionally preparing for a day full of his mom’s pussy when he realized she had actually looked at him. He couldn’t tell if she recognized him as her son, or even as a human instead of a bundle of thread (probably the latter, considering she merely looked confused instead of horrified). But for a brief few seconds, she had actually registered him. In that moment, he thought that he might actually be saved. She might not have to actually go through with being worn around for the day. There was hope.

     Until a loud thump followed by a high-pitched howl from Jackie ripped throughout the house, immediately catching their mother’s attention. Denver’s few seconds to fantasize about his shrunken salvation were instantly ruined as the shriek of her daughter demanded Heather’s attention more than the weird-looking bump on her underwear. She hoisted the panties up as quickly as she could and fumbled on some pants before throwing on a t-shirt and rushing outside to see if Jackie was OK.

     Because the thought that Denver might actually get noticed was something that crossed Jackie’s brain, she’d been smart enough to think of a back-up plan to prevent the discovery of her big brother. As a last resort, she’d hidden a small spy camera in her parents’ room, and had been sitting at the base of the stairs yesterday and today, watching on her phone as Heather changed (she’d already shoved her brother up her pussy, so spying on her mom seemed far less violating or perverted by comparison). As soon as Jackie saw Heather’s puzzled look, she jumped off the last few steps of the staircase, stomped the floor as hard as she could in her landing, and then let out the piercing yowl that she knew would grab trigger her mom’s maternal instincts, causing her to come check on Jackie.

     So at one moment, Denver had been awash in the sweet kiss of hope, and a second later, he’d sped as fast as a bullet train up his mother’s legs, slamming his puny body into his giant mother’s menacing and hairy cunt.

     Jackie had given him the “most” freedom today: eyes, ears, nose, and mouth were all uncovered, because she wanted him to get the fullest experience. While yesterday he’d sampled what a fart would taste like, today he’d get a far stronger presentation of flavors. Already, his mom’s running through the hallway caused him to get shaken and rubbed against her labia, with more force than his clenched jaw could compete with. So as his mouth was pried open, Heather’s lips made sure to rub against his own (so to speak) as he sucked air through his nose, filling up his spirit with the natural scent of his mother’s sex.

     Inwardly, Jackie chuckled as she saw her mom run up to her, imagining just how close-by he must be. All she had to do was clutch her ankle, pretend to strain her face, and say that she fell and twisted her ankle, apologizing for her overreaction. Heather consoled her daughter and told Jackie that it was okay, it was better for it to be an overreaction than something actually serious and worrisome. Knowing she was fine though, Heather sighed and stood up, figuring that she might as well start her day and make some breakfast. When she asked Jackie if she wanted Heather to cook her some breakfast, Jackie knew that her plan had officially been a success. Denver had been forgotten about.

     Throughout the day, the poor boy faced three main struggles. The first was that whenever his mom had to use the bathroom, there was always an inevitable teensy bit of urine that wouldn’t get wiped. For Heather, it was just the faintest bit of dribble that she usually paid no mind to. But for Denver, a single droplet of his mom’s piss was enough to soak his entire body. As Heather put her underwear and pants back on, the slight amount of pee would consume Denver as he was mashed against it. And unable to keep his mouth shut forever, he would inevitably consume it as well. It wasn’t enough to drown him, so he at least had the dignity of not having to swallow and thereby go through the mental trauma of drinking his mother’s pee.

     The other struggle was similar, but even more gross for him, and maybe even scarier. It only happened once, but it had been completely unexpected. His mom had been sitting down, which relative to the rest of her active day, gave Denver a bit of “peace.” He was laying there, squashed against her pussy as always, when his mom’s discharge suddenly leaked onto him. He hadn’t even realized what it was at first; being covered by her pants kept him from seeing things very clearly, so he couldn’t notice the color. But the difference of smell was what gave it away. Although that bit of discharge couldn’t compare to what Jackie had planned for Denver that evening.

     There was a show that had come out a year ago on Netflix called Bridgerton, which Jackie knew her mother had liked. The show was… well, one of the biggest turn-ons on the platform, to be frank. Jackie didn’t know just how much it had “affected” her mom, but it definitely did something for Jackie. It was nearly a soft-core porn, but with a plot and developed characters (which just made it even hotter, at least for Jackie). And as it just so happened, the newest season had come out on Christmas. So Jackie informed Heather of the news that evening, after making sure her and Denver’s dad would be out with his friends. In the worst case scenario, Heather wouldn’t respond to the show the same way Jackie had, but Denver’s plight wouldn’t effectively be any different than had Heather not watched it at all. But luckily for his little sister’s schemes, the best case scenario happened instead.

     With her son supposedly back at his home, her husband out with his friends, and her daughter up in her room, Heather felt free to watch the show in the living room, on the main TV. It didn’t take long for the familiar feelings of lust to wash over her as she watched the romance between Anthony and Kate blossom on screen. She took a peek around just to double check she was by herself, covered herself with a blanket (just in case), and then reached her hand down into her panties.

     Denver was confused as he felt himself getting pried away from his mom’s lips, but the relief turned to horror as he realized it was because of her knuckle pushing out the waistband as her gigantic fingers started playing with herself. Even though a vagina is obviously sexual, his time with his mother hadn’t, in itself, ever been sexual. But that changed as soon as he witnessed how his mom liked to pleasure herself, when she was supposedly alone and able to do as she wanted. Jackie knew it would be unrealistic to get their mom to actually fuck Denver like Jackie had a few nights ago, but forcing him to watch their mother masturbate was the next best thing. The smell increased, the sounds of Heather’s husky breathing picked up, and the heat quickly rose as he was covered by Heather’s underwear, pants, and a blanket. Like most people’s children, Denver had always unconsciously assumed that his mom didn’t lead a very active sex life, in part because of how well she and her husband kept it hidden from the kids. So to have that picture of purity soured for him was oddly heart-breaking for Denver, even though there wasn’t technically anything wrong with what she was doing. But every back and forth motion that bounced his wall of fabric up and down served as a jolting physical reminder of his mother’s sex life. But Jackie still wasn’t done yet.

     Just like with their mom changing in her room that morning, Jackie was watching via a hidden camera as their mom got off to the steamy scenes on her TV. Like mother like daughter, she could sort of innately tell how far along her mom was. So when the timing was perfect, Jackie came out of her room and headed downstairs with her laptop.

     Heather immediately withdrew her hand and bundled the blanket up further over herself as she heard her daughter come downstairs. But after spending a few moments in the kitchen, Jackie headed into the downstairs bathroom, leaving her mom somewhat alone again.

     Internally, Heather battled herself over what she should do and how far she could go. But she heard the clack of the toilet seat being lowered, so it was clear that Jackie was going to the bathroom, which meant Heather would hear a flush whenever she was done. Regardless, she still knew she probably shouldn’t risk it… but she was already horny and pent-up, aching continue what she started. Her compromise, she decided, would be that she’d leave her pants on and keep herself covered with the blanket, but discreetly rub herself through the layers. That way if Jackie came out suddenly (or her husband came home), she wouldn’t have to pull her hand out of anything and could just subtly shift her hand away to pretend like nothing had happened.

     Denver’s horror had tripled when the withdrawal of his mom’s hand meant got got slapped back face-first against her pussy, except now it wet and puffier. Her body was expecting a finger, or a penis, or a tongue, or really anything to continue stimulating it. But all it got was a naked, squirming son, tragically sized compared to anything that would actually stimulate her. He wasn’t even as big as her clit. And he hadn’t even recovered from the terror of his own mom’s slicked sex by the time she decided to push.

     His panic skyrocketed as the tips of Heather’s fingers, each one bigger than his whole body, pushed against him, squishing the boy deeper into his mom’s cunt. As she continued to grow and get wetter, so too did Denver’s fear, rubbed and poked and prodded against the soft, pink flesh. It got in his eyes, and they started to sting, and it got into his ears and made it harder for him to hear. And with his mouth desperately clamped shut, he had to breathe through his tiny nostrils, sucking in whatever moistened air it could. But that only worked for so long, until her juices claimed his nose too, and he choked as they trickled their way in. But Heather couldn’t stop, because Jackie sat dormant in the bathroom, wanting to give Heather plenty of time to have her way with her son, whether she knew it or not. So it wasn’t long until he had to open his mouth to breathe too, accepting what his mom had to give. Yesterday she’d fed him her farts, and commanded that his oxygen be produced exclusively by her ass. But today his nourishment was more tangible. His meal had a strong, metallic taste, and only existed because of his mom’s sexuality. Jackie hoped her brother was hungry, because he was about to slurp up an all-you-can-eat mother’s meal until he was filled to the brim and bloated with the juices of his own mom. He might have had blood running through his veins, but his ignorant mother’s sticky cum was coursing through his stomach. Born by his mother and delivered by her sex, it had come to reclaim him 27 years later. But even smaller than before. And without her even realizing it.

     Since his mom had soiled herself more than she was expecting, she changed out of her underwear not long after, allowing Jackie to take back her brother and deposit him into the fart-jar. Although there wasn’t a crumb this time around around, or a drop of water. Denver had already been bathed in the rivers of his mom and force-fed her sustenance. If he was really still hungry, he need only suck his fingers clean and wipe off her juicy remains into his mouth. Painted with the matured musk of his mom’s pussy, he had literally been reborn. Once a man, now a byproduct of his mom’s perverted, sexual greed. 

     The definition of debauchery. 

     The epitome of inferiority. 

     The pinnacle of pathetic.