- Text Size +

     Jackie’s punishment for her brother wasn’t over yet, but she knew he needed a mental recess, so she gave him some real food and water in the morning and let him watch some TV with her. He experienced emotional whiplash from how violated he’d felt the night before, compared to the quiet relaxation of a Wednesday morning. Nonetheless, he was still glad to be given a cooldown.

     By the time noon rolled around, Jackie was ready to set her brother on the fourth leg of his journey. She’d teased him a few times that morning that her next punishment would be “not really sexual, but still pretty gross.” Denver wasn’t sure if that description was worth of relief or not though.

     She was sitting on her bed with Dylan down between her legs as she had a sandwich and a bottle of green tea for lunch. She’d given him a “breakfast” a few hours ago, but was still munching noisily with her mouth slightly open. Plus every time she took a drink, she made sure to slurp it to generate even more noise. It was obviously just another iteration of taunting on her end, as Denver wished he could eat something else, but technically her taunting wouldn’t all be bad, as her brother would soon find out.

     He waved his arms in the air, a signal that he had something to say, and she groaned, leaning over and turning her ear above the tiny man. “I know I’m supposed to be getting punished,” he yelled up at her, “but can I please have some more to eat?”

     Jackie sat back up, tilting her head at Denver as she pondered his request. “I mean, I already gave you something to eat this morning. Considering you were a good little trooper and went the whole day yesterday without eating any real food…” She paused to giggle at the memory of his cum-covered body. “…then you should be fine since you had something a few hours ago.” Denver looked dejected, since his sister wasn’t totally wrong in her take on the matter. But his stomach had gone through his morning crumb a lot faster than his normal meals because of how inadequate his “diet” had been the past few days. “But! That being said, it does make me feel kinda good whenever I’m merciful to you every once in awhile. Like when I help out a bug even though it’s pretty much pointless. I mean, that’s not too far off, right?”

     To highlight her point, she suddenly bunched up one of her hands into a fist and pounded it against the bed. Denver’s puny body went soaring into the air for what felt like 50 feet, before plummeting back down and landing with a poof on his sister’s mattress.

     She laughed at how funny he’d looked and how effortless it was to play with him, while he struggled to sit back up on her mattress, not even bothering to stand. “Anyways, because of that mercy I’ve been really feeling lately… yes, I’ll allow you to have some of my sandwich.” Just after she told him that, she made a show of stuffing the last few bites of it into her mouth, vocally munching and chewing it all around in her mouth. But she didn’t swallow. As she opened up her mouth with her lips outlining a smile, her tongue proudly presented to him a heaping pile of sloppy, mashed up, brown and red and green and yellow goop. Denver understood at that point what she meant about today’s punishment being plenty gross.

     She plucked her brother up between her fingers and carried him over to her desk, setting it down and kneeling in front of it before resting her head on its surface. There was a mirror behind the desk too, so she’d be able to look inside her mouth and witness for herself what was about to happen next. “So are you gonna get in, or do I have to make you?” Just her voicing the question to him meant the “food” got sloshed around in her mouth again—just in case it might need a little extra saliva.

     As she stuck her tongue out onto the desk, he took a deep breath, unsure of how long Jackie would be keeping him in her mouth. His last fresh air for a while. And then soldiered onward, heading over to the tip of her tongue and struggling to climb onto its tip. Jackie watched with bourgeoning anticipation as Denver trodded up the spongey surface of her tongue, until he stopped in front of the hill of chewed-up sandwich. Literally, it was a hill; several feet taller than him, like the obstacle in a path he didn’t even want to take. But after his moment of hesitation, Jackie began humming the Jeopardy theme song as a polite way of telling him to hurry it up.

     Kneeling down, he scooped some of Jackie’s gift to him into his hands, telling himself that it was just a sandwich, and technically it would be perfectly fine to eat. There was an overpowering odor of Jackie’s spit coating it all, but ultimately it shouldn’t be as bad as yesterday… right?”

     He raised it up to his mouth and tossed it in, getting a sick feeling in his gut as he realized he didn’t have to do any chewing of course. Jackie had done that for him. And she was feeling an extraordinary and powerful high from watching her big brother eat the remains of what she’d chewed up for him. Even if he didn’t technically have a choice, she wasn’t stitching his body somewhere or trapping him in anything. His legs had carried themselves into her mouth, his arms had done the serving, and his mouth was taking its sweet but painful time swallowing what she never had. The comparison to a baby bird being fed by its mommy was an obvious thought, and only added to the pleasure she got from controlling him. Their mom had gotten to feed him the last few days. Now it was Jackie’s turn. It was only fair that she get to nourish and feed her baby boy too.

     Denver hadn’t noticed as Jackie’s nail crept up behind him until it dug beneath his feet and flipped him upwards before he realized what was going on. He landed face-first on top of the mountain, and his body quietly began sinking into the blended slop beneath him, making him scramble to climb back down and tripping over himself, further covering himself with bits of pulverized meat and cheese and tomatoes. Jackie let out a high-pitched, drunken cackle at her little prank, and Denver’s proximity to her vocal cords caused him to topple over and clutch his ears as she shrieking hysterics thundered into him.

     After she quieted down again, he felt safe enough to let go of his ears, collapsing onto his back. He was just so tired of the pranks and torment and abuse. He knew that in the grand scheme of things, this week that Jackie had planned for him was only a blip on the full measure of his life. But he was just so exhausted.

     Jackie could tell he was exhausted too, so she figured he could be done. His cute little belly had accepted her lunch paste, that was all she really wanted. Denver’s next journey would fit right along in with the rest of his demoralizing encounters, but in a weird way she thought that it might give him a bit of rest.

     The tongue he was laying on started to shift, and Denver looked up to realize Jackie’s tongue was snaking back into her mouth. He tried to clamber back out onto the desk, but the tongue darted the rest of the way back, and her teeth chomped down before Denver could leave. The wriggling muscle of hers tilted upwards, ascending to her upper gums, and he lost his footing, trying to hold on as the slope became more difficult to hold onto. Until her tongue continued the rest of the way along the roof of her mouth, ending up in a curled position which Denver was no longer able to hold onto.

     With a terrified scream, he dropped into the dark pit of his little sister’s throat, wondering if he’d even be able to survive.