- Text Size +

     What Jackie knew, but Denver didn’t, was that being eaten alive wouldn’t actually kill her brother. As it turned out, in the history of tens of billions of people living on Earth, Denver wasn’t actually the first person to shrink. It was rare of course, but common enough that she’d been able to research on the subject and learn more about Denver’s limits and capabilities. So she knew that he’d be able to survive in her stomach.

     He’d been panic-struck when he landed in her stomach, but she let him know that his best course of action would be to make his way to her intestines so he could come out the other side. “I don’t even need to poop you out,” she laughed. “Maybe. But I guess that depends on how smart you are about it.”

     Although it wasn’t really that hard to figure out. Denver’s best guess for how to not get pooped out was to not go near any poop. It was a bold and daring proposition, but luckily the notion was genius enough to somehow work. 

     After spending a few minutes floating at the top of Jackie’s acidic bubble bath, he dove down with a bit of some digested food bits and crawled into her intestines. From there, it was just a matter of making his way through the tunnels, watching as he passed by bits of food that became more and more clumpy, and started to smell increasingly worse. Eventually, he came upon a piece of waste that was twice his height, and decided that his journey should be put on pause. As much as it might mean getting out a few hours earlier (which might not’ve even been true), he didn’t feel like climbing up a piece of shit, crawling across a piece of shit, and then jumping down from the piece of shit. 

     That was where the twisted form of “relaxation” came in, from Jackie’s point of view. He could lay down and rest his muscles, but he’d still have to spend at least a full day, maybe more, in Jackie’s colon, until he was close enough to her asshole to make his escape. He also had to be on alert, lest he doze off and wake up to find another clump of poop slowly running him over.

     So that was how Denver spent the rest of that afternoon, the entire night, the next morning, and some of the following afternoon. Inching along every now and then, watching as his sister’s dung became more solidified and menacing. But then he reached the end of her colon. Like saying goodbye to a traveling companion, he watched her anal muscles squeeze out the turd he’d been sleeping with (well, next to at least) for more than 24 hours.

     But even though she was done with her business, she didn’t flush the toilet yet. Instead, he felt herself pivot around, and he realized she was checking through the toilet to make sure he wasn’t wading in the water. “Maybe I shouldn’t have done this actually…” she mumbled, tired of having to poke through her poop with a chopstick to break it apart and check its contents. “Hopefully you didn’t actually end up trapped inside one of these either.” That thought actually scared her. She didn’t want to kill her brother. But he was so tiny, he could’ve literally been encased in her shit and she wouldn’t be able to tell from the outside. If something like that had happened, he would’ve definitely suffocated to death. And just the concept of such a death was almost as revolting to merely think about as anything else Jackie had done. So actually, as it turned out, eating other human beings alive could be dangerous after all.

     After another toilet-checking session, she sighed and flushed the remains, pulling up her pants and heading back to her life. She quietly cursed at herself for the train of thought she’d had over his morality. Trapping Denver within her body had mostly just happened because she needed new ideas to use on him, and she hadn’t put too much extensive work into making sure he’d survive. But now she was starting to grow genuinely anxious, and worried that there was a legitimate chance he had actually died.

     On the other hand, Denver decided that since her colon was now cleared and there was nothing in between him and her anus, he was free to finally make his escape. Crawling towards the “exit” while she was walking around wasn’t easy, but he knew he had to be ready for whenever she finally sat down or relaxed, so he could climb out.

     But she didn’t sit down for a while. In fact, she ended up going to the gym, and Denver knew that there was no way it’d be a smart idea to make his leave while her ass cheeks were bouncing around wildly as her legs jogged back and forth. So he did his best to stay put about a dozen feet from her asshole, and waited for his moment.

     After she was done with her workout, she headed to the bathroom again. She was only planning on peeing, but when she sat down on the toilet, Denver’s hiding spot suddenly became vertical; her anus went from being in front of him to being below him. He’d hoped to climb out while she was napping or sitting down, or some other point when her stillness would be susceptible to his body tickling her. But as he struggled to hold onto her intestine’s linings, while her anal muscles coaxed him downwards without her even knowing it, he realized he wasn’t about to be that lucky.

     He writhed and squirmed as much as he could as he was unceremoniously dropped into the toilet below, hoping his movements would alarm her, but she didn’t feel a thing. Denver could only watch in dismay as his little sister’s titanic asshole deposited him into the sterile bowl of her gym’s toilet, with her shining, pale ass cheeks serving as his ceiling. The toilet water was icy cold as he was dunked below its surface, fighting to make his way back up for air. But no sooner did he emerge from its depths before something knocked him on his head and forced him back down.

     Jackie sighed as she let her bladder loose, unawarely knowing the thunderous stream right into where her older brother had been. In a confused panic, he immediately tried coming up for air again, but instead of a breath of clean air refreshing his lungs, he was pelted with the hot, yellow wastewater from his sister above. He finally realized to swim a bit to the side, away from her torrent, where he was finally able to gasp for oxygen. But the air still smelled of chemicals—both the toilet’s, and his sister’s. On the bright side though, he wasn’t cold anymore; Jackie’s full bladder made sure there would be plenty of her piss to dump into the pool, surrounding him with the murky liquid and encompassing him with his sister just at the time when he’d almost escaped.

     After she finally was done relieving herself, she wiped herself off and looked down into the toilet, and her face lit up as she saw her itsy-bitsy brother screaming for her help while struggling not to drown in her urine. “Yesss!” she whispered, excited but unable to say too much to him with other people in the surrounding stalls. She reached down and picked him up between her fingers and set him on her palm before flushing the toilet with her other hand. He watched nervously as the piss-soaked pool he’d just been in moments ago was sucked down the pipes; if she hadn’t looked for him, he would’ve died in some dark and lonely sewage system underground.

     The smile on her face was one of relaxed bliss, as her worries melted away. He collapsed in a similar state of relief, and she hugged her hand around his naked body, each glad for their returned feelings of physical and mental peace.