- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

CHAPTER 9: POST MORTEM

I watched Jayne unclench her python legs, and I watched Hotshot’s broken lifeless body slither off of the front of the bed and onto a heap on the floor.  Her breathing slowed to normal.  She wiped some sweat from her forehead.  I could see streaks of blood on her chest, and I am pretty sure it wasn’t hers.  I had just witnessed the complete and utter destruction of a human male at the hands (and legs) of a now extremely satisfied-looking giantess.  She worked her way onto the side of the bed and stood up.  On her way to her bathroom, she turned off the radio.  A few moments after she shut the bathroom door, I could hear her start a bath.  The amulet was still around her neck.

I lowered myself down the phone cord and back onto the floor.  There may not have been a safe room anywhere in this house, but I seriously doubted that there would be a more dangerous one than Jayne’s.  I assumed she would have to return the amulet at some point.  Angel, despite the way she nonchalantly stamped out the barkeep’s life under her foot, seemed refined and sophisticated as compared to the sadistic creature that was Jayne.  But Jayne still had the amulet.  I decided I’d see what she was up to in the bath, and figure out my next move from there.

I crawled out of Jayne’s room under the door, and I walked into the empty hallway, standing numbly for a moment, then worked my way down the hallway, hugging the wall once again.  I approached the bedroom door adjacent to Jayne’s.  I heard another voice inside.  I decided to take a peak… This room wasn’t much different than Jayne’s.  Sitting at the foot of her bed was another giantess.  She held something up in her open hand.

“My little man,” she cooed.  “It’s time to say goodbye.”

It was one of the girls from the little distribution meeting I’d witnessed earlier.  She was blonde, like Nicole, but not nearly as tall and with shorter hair.  She wore knit pajama pants and a baby tee that ironically said “Big Girl” across the chest.  She held her palm out near her face, and I could barely make out another small man, roughly my current size, kneeling and facing her.  He appeared to be pleading.  That seemed to be a common theme around here.

“I know you’re scared,” she said to him.  “But this is the way it has to be.  If it’s any consolation, I will savor every last bit of you.”

Probably not the safest room either, I thought.

I swear I could see him try to jump from her hand.  But she was fast.  She tossed him into her mouth like a potato chip.  She appeared to be working him around her mouth, and although her lips were closed her jaws appeared to be open.  To no surprise she reached down and lightly rubbed herself.  I was beginning to see another trend here.  She continued to work him around with her tongue.  I couldn’t even imagine his terror, trying to avoid enormous teeth while a skillful giant tongue continuously prodded him towards them.  I flinched as her jaws snapped shut, and she began to chew very, very slowly.  She really was savoring the poor bastard.

Sigh.  This just keeps getting better and better.

I crawled halfway under the door and stopped for a bit, sitting cross-legged.  So far, I’d witnessed a barkeep being smashed like a spider under a stiletto, watched Jayne break every bone in a man’s body during an orgasm, and now I’d had the pleasure of observing another grand finale, a giant woman devouring another man like something out of a monster movie.  It was almost too surreal to be horrific.  Besides, being horrified would dull my wits.  And I needed them now more than ever. 

I had to assume that each room would have something similar.  A giantess with her newly selected captive, performing some act of sadism on her way to some form of sexual gratification.  If I were safely at home, I might consider whether or not this turned me on or disturbed me more, but I didn’t have time to think about it, really.  I could check every room, searching for another solution.  Maybe Nicole was in one of them.  Maybe she was dangerous, too, but I hasn’t technically witnessed her murder anybody yet.  But… only one of the girls’ rooms had the amulet.  I had to assume she would return it to Angel at some point.  So that had to be the next course of action.  Stick with the deadly Jayne, and she would lead me to Angel.

Reluctantly, I made my way back towards Jayne’s room.  A couple girls burst into the hallway, giggling about what they’d done with their “men.”  One boasted about shoving her man into her derriere up to his feet.  She couldn’t tell if he’d suffocated or was simply crushed to death when she squeezed her gluts together.  The other talked about eating her man (how unoriginal).  Soon, I was at Jayne’s door again.  Back into the lioness’ lair, I could still see Hotshot’s body laying there.  How would she dispose of him? I wondered.  I could see a pocket of steam trailing into the room from Jayne’s bathroom.  She must have still been enjoying the hot bath.  A tub sure sounded good to me right about now.  Maybe not this one.  But that’s where I needed to go.

Now in the bathroom, I proceeded with extreme caution.  The floors were white tile, and I wouldn’t be hard to spot.  I could see a clawfoot bathtub with a single familiar arm draped over the side, and the top of Jayne’s brown hair.  Was she sleeping?  I wondered.  And then realized that was the thought a jackass would have just before getting killed if this were a movie.  And I’d already been enough of a tool tonight.  No, she wasn’t sleeping.

Scanning the room, there was no sign of the amulet.  I assumed it was still on her neck, not that it would do me any good there.  I glanced behind me at the bathroom door I had just crawled under.  Jackpot.  A charcoal bathrobe hung from a hook on the door.  One end of the robe’s ties touched the bathroom tile lightly.  The towel-like material was easier to climb than even the phone cord.  I worked my way over to the robe’s pocket, and lowered myself in partially.  Just enough to still monitor Jayne’s actions.  And I was right; she was awake, staring at the ceiling with that slightly evil satisfied grin still on her face.  Her exquisite body glistened in the water, which was very slight pink due to Hotshot’s blood.

When she finished bathing, she drew herself up to full height and stretched.  I was still in awe of her body, and not just because it was taller than skyscraper.  And yes, she still had the amulet.  Tying her hair into a towel she gracefully stepped out and walked towards me.  Her exquisite body glistened in the light.  But I had already witnessed the beast within this beauty.  Bracing myself for another ride, I wasn’t disappointed as she put on the bathrobe.  I felt the material behind me begin to warm with her body heat.  It was stimulating and comfortable, to say the least.

Go return what you borrowed, I muttered.

She did a couple things around her room.  She stepped over Hotshot’s corpse several times as if he were a pile of dirty laundry.  I began to think she wasn’t going to leave at all tonight, but then she picked up her cell phone again.  After dialing a number, she held the receiver to her ear.  Her opposite hand thrust into my hideaway pocket (of course), nearly jarring me loose, but no longer frightening me.

“Leila, how far are you now?” Jayne asked.  I had almost forgotten that Leila, my client, was en route to this place.  She couldn’t be very far now.  “Did you find him? … No, let’s not tell Angel.  What for?  We’ll just get in trouble.”

Interesting.

“No, I appreciate it, really.  And, yes, you still owe me for what you did to … I don’t care… Tell you what,” she said, glancing at Hotshot’s body.  “I pulled a ‘partial’ again.  And he expired before I could reduce him again.  You do disposal for me, and we’ll just call it even.  Okay? … Okay, see you in a few… No.  I’m heading to Angel’s room, to return the amulet.  Okay.  Bye.”

Bingo.

Chapter End Notes:

CHARACTERS ENCOUNTERED: