- Text Size +

    "Dom! Do something!" Skip yelled at the news helicopter pilot.
    "What about her?" Dom, concentrating on circling the giantess, yells back over the noise of the engine.
    "She's putting them in her panties! Fly over and stop her!" Skip yells.
    "Dammit! I really shouldn't be doing this." Dom swears, angling the aircraft forward.
    "Time to be a hero..." Skip said, the giantess's face rising out of view as they dive in towards her sumptuous boobs.

---------------------------------------

    Annoyed, Laetitia quickly focused her attention on the dragonfly-sized helicopter passing below her breasts. Pulling her left hand out of her bikini bottom, the fabric snapped shut against her abdomen as she reached up and swatted at the buzzing aircraft.
    She missed, but the breeze from her hand caused the helicopter to twist in midair. Trying again, she clipped the rear rotor with her pinky finger, and the helicopter began to spin out of control. Reaching up from below the troubled machine, Laetitia grabbed the helicopter between her fingertips and thumb. Holding it tight, she lifted it to her face.
    "You Wanted A Close-Up... Here I Am Guys... You Got My Attention..." She said, glaring at the small helicopter.
    It was a blue and white striped helicopter, with markings for Channel 4, her regular source of news and traffic reports in the morning.
    "Traffic May Be A Mess Today... But I Doubt That's What You Wanted To Tell Me... So Why Did You Approach Me Like That?" Laetitia asked.
    Through the windshield she saw the tiny men arguing with each-other and she sighed with contempt.
    The buzz of another news 'copter came from her left as a second pilot zoomed in at shoulder level.
    "That's Enough!" Laetitia said, turning her head and glaring at the new, bright orange interloper.
    Placing the chunk of roof with her tinies back on top of the skyscraper, she threw the helicopter in her hand straight down to the ground. With both hands free, she swatted at the orange one until she struck it with the back of her hand.
    "Ouch!" She exclaimed, feeling the sting of its blades on her skin.
    The orange helicopter began spiraling towards the ground, while she examined the back of her hand. The sting was already fading, but Laetitia didn't see any mark on her skin, not even a scratch. This was interesting.
    Reaching down to the roof of the skyscraper between her legs, she saw the tinies on top of it panic, but she was going for the antenna. Breaking the sharp, 4" steel spike off the end of the building, Laetitia held it up, then drilled it into the palm of her other hand.
    She could feel the poke and scrape of the metal, and it did hurt a bit, but it didn't cut her. Twisting it hard into her palm, she grimaced with the slight pain, but she was still unharmed. As the antenna crushed to dust, Laetitia's face broke into a smile. This power that she had, it seems to have made her skin stronger too.
    Pain was not her goal, and she didn't feel like testing this any farther, but it was so arousing to think that she might never have to worry about getting cut again.
    "Ohhhhh..." Laetitia sighed, pulling her hair back behind her head with both hands. She looked down her body to the small crowd between her legs. "My Tiny People... Don't You Like That I'm Such A Powerful Woman?"
    The tinies screamed at her attention, and were trying to crawl off the piece of rooftop.
    "Oh No... You're Not Leaving This Party... You're Going For A Ride... In My Bikini..." Laetitia said, grabbing up the chunk of roof and lifting it back to the hem of her bikini bottom.
    Shoving her entire free hand into the waistband of her bikini, Laetitia tipped the chunk towards her belly and poured the small crowd of bodies down into her bathing suit.
    "Such A Rowdy Bunch..." Laetitia said, rubbing them against her labia with her fingertips.
    She enjoyed the touch of so many hands and feet on her pussy, but it wasn't long before her fingers insisted on pushing them inside. Starting with one at a time, it wasn't long before Laetitia had shoved half of them up into her vagina with her eager fingers urging them deeper.
    "Mmmhhhh... Feels So Powerful..." Laetitia moaned, their tiny bodies igniting her pleasures.
    
---------------------------------------

    Janet and Monique were fortunate enough to have found a corner of the roof to huddle in while the giantess ripped their building apart. Luck was with them, as she didn't seem to notice these two women tucked under a piece of decorative sheet metal, but they had a clear view up at her voluptuous 800-something foot body towering overhead.
    They felt the skyscraper sway with the giantess as her thighs shoved it ever so slightly. Peering up, Janet could not look away as the giantess smashed and played with people and chunks of the building. Monique watched as well, but didn't stay quiet.
    "No. Shit. Nope. Shit." Monique continuously muttered in shock and denial.
    The giantess was getting freaky with all those people down her panties, along with her entire right hand. Her fingers could be seen shifting under the fabric as she pleasured herself, and the air was filled with her moaning.
    Then the giantess stopped.
    They looked up to her face as she closed her eyes and shuddered.
    "My Skin... Is Tingling All Over... Ohhhh... Fuck..." The giantess moaned.
    Something was happening.
    The surrounding blocks of the city became quiet. Janet briefly flicked her eyes down to the broken roofline and saw the stragglers stop and point up at the beautiful masturbating giantess.
    Awe and disbelief filled the people, and Janet looked back up to see the giant woman close her eyes and tip back her head.
    "I'm Growing Again!" The giantess announced in a voice thick with delight.

---------------------------------------

    "Yes... Ohhh Yesss..." Laetitia sighed, feeling power surging through her body. Her fingertips lingered inside of her, the sexual pleasure fueling her growth.
    "I Can Feel My Legs Stretching..." She moaned, paying attention to the tickle of the skyscraper crumbling against her naked thighs.
    "My Arms Getting Longer..." She moaned, sliding her free hand up across her stomach. Surging higher, Laetitia was thrilled that her body responded to her desires, growing more than she ever thought possible.
    "Uhnnh... My Boobs Swelling..." She moaned, opening her eyes and looking down to see her flesh bulging over her bikini top.
    A few tinies that had managed to hang on were now struggling against her bulging flesh, and she saw two of them lose their grip on her bikini top and fall.
    It wasn't just her top, but her sandals and the fabric of her bikini bottom were also becoming uncomfortably tight. Her power was so eager to expand her body, that her clothing still barely kept up.
    As she grew, the waistband of her bikini cut into her hand, while its straps dug into her hips. Slipping her hand out of her bikini relieved the tension, but the pleasure in her pussy was vanishing as well.
    Her bikini began to loosen, her sandals stretched, and Laetitia felt her  growth slowing. The tingles left her skin and her body eased into its new size as she stopped growing. It left her feeling dizzy, only partly because of how high her vantage point was now.
    Looking out at the city, Laetitia could see the tops of more skyscrapers than before. Looking to her right, she could almost see the rooftop of Central Tower. It was famous for being the first skyscraper in the state to reach 1,000 ft. tall. That meant something, that meant that she -- Laetitia Numen -- now stood a mighty one thousand feet tall.
    "Whoahhh... I'm Soooo Biiiiig..." She moaned, lowering her gaze down at her feet.
    A smile spread across her face as Laetitia saw that the thrill of her own growth was nothing compared to the exponential surge of panic in the people at her feet. The plaza had mostly emptied, but now there was a stream of tinies escaping Lemon Tower and running past her feet.
    Giggling, Laetitia wiggled her toes and watched the tinies scatter. Just her toes were taller than these people now! No longer feeling any action on her crotch, she brought her hand over and rubbed the outside of her bikini bottom. She had been too much for the tinies inside, but it was just getting her going.
    She felt the tingle of rubble on her naked thighs, teasing her. She looked down at the skyscraper between her legs, and before she realize it she was squatting down onto it. Laetitia rubbed her crotch and butt down into Lemon Tower. She liked how the floors crushed against her glutes, and continued the motion.
    "Watch Out For My Giant Ass! Hee Hee!" Laetitia giggled, sitting down on the skyscraper and watching it crush beneath her body.
    Down she went, floors exploding and sending clouds of debris out from beneath her ass. It was so easy, and she wanted to feel more destruction under her sexy body. As her ass hit the ground, she laughed until she coughed at the rising dust.
    Standing back to her full height, she looked at a cluster of skyscrapers only a few blocks away that rose to the level of her breasts. Several others rose to her hips, but now only the few super tall skyscrapers went over her head, and she was becoming more interested in things her size. Laetitia wanted to explore more of downtown, intent on having a good time with this city.

---------------------------------------

    Anxiety had always kept Quan on the verge of snapping at his customers, but the news feed on his phone never helped. He thought his business was finally setting down, then a monstrous woman began attacking.
    He was glued to channel 4 until she smashed their news 'copter, and he couldn't help stumbling out into the street, and there she was. A gorgeous bikini-clad woman rising over the skyscrapers at the end of the street. "Rising" was right, as she appeared to be growing even larger with her hand down her panties.
    People ran past him, but Quan just stared, frozen in awe. He watched her antics until she began walking his direction. Each of her legs was a smooth, curvaceous skyscraper on their own, and moved with powerful allure. Her body shifted seductively with each step, accompanied by the crunch of destruction and rumble of the street below him.
    "It's Not Like I'm Trying To Step On Anyone... Just Get Out Of The Way..." The giantess said with annoyance in her voice.
    But the sheer volume of her feminine voice, and the sight of her toes crushing down over a truck three blocks away undid him.
    "The big sexy lady will destroy us all!" Quan screamed, turning and running with the crowds away from the advancing giantess.
    He was one more man adding to the streets filled with panic, so that as the 1,000 ft. woman moved deeper into downtown, the city remained alive and vibrant at her feet.