- Text Size +

    Brandon stared in awe.
    It was Laetitia.
    "Wow!" was all he could say while other soldiers' yelled out in amazement.
    "There she is..."
    "Oh hot momma'!"
    "Hot Damn!"
    The colossal woman was over a mile away, but she was as clearly visible as if she were only across a room.
    Her hips swayed as she approached, and his eyes dropped to her feet as the trees bordering the parking lot were flattened beneath her sandals.
    His dick was betraying him. Of course, he would love the chance to bang her if she were normal sized, but he had more desperate priorities than sex right now;  priorities like survival.
    Half-naked and gorgeous she stood there, obviously measuring up her opposition, and by the smiles and giggles, apparently not real impressed with them. The giantess pointed the tower in her hand at a battalion behind him. Brandon blanched as he realized what she was insinuating. Command hadn't told them much, but the news was going nuts over her, and the rumors were outrageous. Still, if her gigantic size and skimpy bikini didn't betray her intentions, then the look on her face did. This woman was ready for something.
    Fortunately, so were they.
    "Command, this is general Madin, the target is in our sights now. I repeat: Mega-titia is in our sights." Came the voice over his radio.
    "You have your orders men. Once she is in range, you may open fire at your discretion."
    Brandon gulped, his heart pounding as he salivated over her sexy curves.
    She must have been getting impatient, because she started walking forward.
    It was incredible.
    The ground shook under each footstep.
    And as she approached, she grew larger, and larger, and larger, until Brandon wanted to start screaming in blind panic. Obviously someone in command felt the same way, because all at once, every tank, rifle and gun let loose at once.

---------------------------------------

    The spray of gunfire on her legs felt like a strong shower, and Laetitia giggled in relief. If all these bullets just splashed against her like water, then this would be easy.
    Stepping lightly over the infantry, Laetitia bent over and reached down with her free hand. Scooping up a handful of tanks, she curled her fingers, about to crush them in her fist when there was a flash of pain on her left thigh.
    They had started launching missiles at her.
    Though it hurt, a glance at her skin showed no damage. The pain shook her confidence, and it made her angry.
    "You Can't Destroy Me!" She yelled with fury, though she had her doubts. These were serious weapons now, and she was unsure of the extent of her powers.
    Turning to her left, Laetitia rose to her full height and saw the trail of smoke from another missile rise from a group of trucks. Leaning to one side, she almost dodged the missile, but it grazed her right knee. The missile veered sharply and flew down into a cluster of townhomes where it exploded on impact.
    Raising the radio tower up to her shoulder like a javelin, Laetitia aimed it down at the largest grouping of vehicles and threw it. The tower soared across the parking lot and landed with the tip stabbing into the front of a department store. Collapsing into a mess of steel beams, the wreckage covered dozens of the armored carriers and tanks.
    Turning her attention to the roof of the mall, Laetitia looked over the vast collection of flat asphalt fields. Scattered clusters of soldiers had settled along many of the edges, and she saw the traces of several projectiles launch from these groups just before feeling the sting of explosions on her knees.
    "Stop Shooting Missiles At Me!" She roared, stomping on another group of personnel carriers and twisting her body towards the next group of vehicles. Raising her foot high, she slammed it down onto a cluster of tanks. Taking another step, and another, Laetitia began marching around the mall, stomping on anything that moved.

---------------------------------------

    Trevor watch the gigantic woman appear over the roof line while he was on the opposite side of the mall. Though he could not see below her knees, he felt the ground tremble with every step she took. It wasn't long before she was walking around the mall, her body towering larger and her sandaled feet stomping into view.
    Nothing could have prepared him for seeing her in person.
    "Giantess" barely scratched the surface of the immensity of this woman.
    The sneer on her pretty face was unnerving, yet he held his ground. Time slowed and each step was it's own event as he watched her foot rise over an entire squad.
    That building-sized foot smashing down over a pair of missile launcher vehicles made the moment very real. He was shaken, but the erupting cloud of dust barely dissipated before her sexy foot rose and landed again.
    Then she was upon him.
    Her two-story toes landed 20 yards away, obliterating troops and trees alike. Her pedicure was evident, but those toes flexed menacingly as her foot lifted. Amidst the chaos, he heard the leather straps of her sandal audibly straining to contain her mighty foot as it rose.
    Squeezing the trigger of his automatic weapon, he released a stream of bullets up into her calves, but nothing stopped that enormous foot. The leather sole of her sandal blocked the sun mere seconds before it landed, throwing him to the ground upon impact.
    When he regained his senses, Trevor was staring at the calloused edge of her big toe. It leaned out over the footbed, pressing directly into the pavement inches away from him. Looking along her foot, he gaped up at the straps crossing over her arch and pinching into her skin as her heel rose. The pavement snapped and cracks spread beneath him as her toes pressed down, sinking into the ground.
    Trembling involuntarily, he gaped at the enormity of this woman and the sway of her ass as she stepped over him and onto more victims. He was spared, but lost any urge to fight. She was simply too huge.
    Trevor found himself up and running while he was still breathing. Many others would not be so fortunate.

---------------------------------------

    Completing a full circuit around the mall, Laetitia looked at the ring of destruction she had just caused.
    "Pathetic..." She sneered at the forces still firing from the roof of the mall. "You Can't Even Scratch My Skin... Is This The Best You Can Do?"
    Two more steps brought her to the East entrance of the mall, and a third step sent her toes plunging through the facade. The impact of her foot on the building sent soldiers and debris flying into the air as she kicked her other foot into the massive building.
    Laetitia felt the gritty rubble piling up beneath her toes as she bulldozed her sandaled feet into the low shopping mall. Another step and she was standing in the middle of it, with one foot filling the center of the food court. Surrounded by gunfire on all sides, she grit her teeth and curled her toes against the annoying sting of the missiles.
    "No Escape!" She yelled, squatting down on her heels before dropping to her knees in the midst of the crumbling mall.
    A cloud of dust spread around her legs as her body settled into kneeling position in the building. Laetitia grunted at the feel of destruction under her shins, explosions on her thighs, and hair flying in her face. Reaching up, she pulled her hair back behind her head with both hands, clearing it off her chest and gathering it into a sloppy pony tail. With her arms up, she combed her fingers over her scalp and looked down over her breasts to the battle 1,000 feet below.
    With her arms up, shots were tickling her exposed armpits, and it made her giggle.
    Still, all this action and feeling the crush of an army beneath her feet felt so powerful.
    Releasing her hair and reaching out with both arms, Laetitia grabbed a cluster of soldiers in each hand, along with large chunks of the roof they were standing on. Lifting her captives up her body, she felt her stomach and breasts tingle as their gunfire struck her torso.
    "Ooohhh... Not So Bad..." She cooed, holding her captives before her giant breasts as bullets bounced off her soft but impermeable skin.
    An weapon launched from her left hand quickly exploded on her chin.
    "Owwww!" She yelled, tipping her left hand over her breasts while reaching for her chin. Soldiers and rubble fell down into her cleavage as she rubbed her chin.
    Their unexpected struggles between her boobs was kind of a nice surprise, unlike her aching chin, and she lowered her hand to her left breast while the men squirmed against the mass of her boobs felt great. Cupping her left breast in her hand, Laetitia began gently squeezing, squishing her captives in her cleavage.
    "How Do You Like That?" She asked as the soldiers in her right hand stopped firing.
    The tide had turned. Feeling a score of men loosing the battle between her boobs, she was becoming aroused by the fact that she -- Laetitia Numen: broke, single, and fired -- was winning. Peering down at the tinies cowering in her hand, she felt powerful to a whole new level.

---------------------------------------

    Whomever came up with this idea, it was ballsy. Now that Mega-titia was distracted, the whole platoon was heading towards her. Their orders were to launch their Rocket Propelled Grenades simultaneously at her bikini bottom. Descending into the rubble between her smooth thighs, the men got into position and aimed up at her crotch hundreds of feet overhead.
    "Give that giant bitch everything we've got!" barked the commander over the radio, so they did.
    "AhhhHHHhhh..." The giantess gasped, her voice quavering. At least they knew their actions had an impact, but that it had pleased her.

---------------------------------------

    The rush of explosions on her pussy was exciting. Laetitia winced briefly at the heat of explosions on her naked thighs, but the sudden impacts on her bikini were aggressive, and her pussy wanted more.
    Dumping the soldiers in her hand over her tits, she looked down between her legs and grabbed up another fistful of soldiers.
    Flexing her toned muscles, Laetitia rose to her feet while lifting her fistful of fun to her face. There amidst the wreckage of the formerly pristine Southworth Mall, Laetitia casually stepped around, delighting in the crunch of shops beneath her sandals while looking at her new playthings.
    "Mmmhhhh... There's So Many Of You On My Tits..." She moaned over the captives on her palm. "But Fuck You Guys... You're So Eager To Get A Shot At My Pussy... Let's See What You Can Do..."
    Lowering her captives to her waist, Laetitia slipped her fingers into the waistband of her bikini bottom and tipped her hand. Soldiers poured into her nether regions, tumbling against her shaved pussy and flailing against her wetness.
    She felt the tingle of their limbs striking her, and just the thought of them down there was more stimulating than their physical efforts.
    "Come On... Fight Me... As Hard As You Can..." she pleaded mockingly.
    It made little difference, as they were already fighting for their lives as it was.
    "So Tiny... Uhnnnnhhh... My Pussy Could Swallow You All... Ohhh..." Laetitia moaned as dozens of strong men battled against her labia and pounded on her tits.
    All this activity was making her hot as hell.
    Looking to her feet, Laetitia searched through half-lidded eyes for more ant-sized soldiers trying to flee.
    She found plenty.
    Soldiers streamed over the remaining rooftops and out into the parking lot, abandoning their posts and running from her. She delighted in their flight, easily squashing many of them with short steps. These tiny soldiers were no threat, but they should have known not to provoke her.
    Laetitia giggled erotically as she stepped on the undamaged portions of the mall, annihilating dozens of soldiers beneath her dirty feet.
    Sliding her hand down the front of her bikini, Laetitia added her fingers into the battle for her pussy. The men were incapable of getting very far, so she gently forced their bodies up into her vagina with her fingertips.
    "Ahhhh!" She wailed, a rush of pleasure erupting from her pussy. The sensation swept up and down her limbs in a familiar way. Laetitia felt dizzy, her head swimming as the ground seemed to be moving away from her, and her feet seemed to be sliding forward even though she was standing still.

---------------------------------------

    "Monica Ruiz, Channel 7 news in the sky giving you continuous coverage of the giant woman's rampage." Said the reporter onscreen while the rumbling laughter of the giantess filled the background.
    "You can see the total destruction here where she has stepped all over the army, destroying the mall. Wait a second. Bob, why are we descending? Shouldn't we..." Monica stopped, as she realized they weren't changing position.
    The giantess was changing.
    "No. Oh No!" Monica wailed, watching the giantess's becoming larger in the frame, her breasts rising up to the helicopter's altitude.
    "Yes! Ohh! Yes!" The giantess moaned as she continued growing and growing...