- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Content with her gardening and not wanting to spend much more time out in the rain, Marcia walked across the patio towards the sliding glass back door to the house. She was still not sure where Becca and her friends had run off too, but was actually a bit relieved they were gone. She really wanted to take care of those weeds in her backyard, but didn’t want to intrude or disturb her daughter and daughter’s friends. She wasn’t too worried though. Becca and her friends were technically all adults, even if they didn’t always act like it, and were probably just off at some bar somewhere.

 

What this woman had no knowledge of, was that her daughter and friends were much closer than she realized. In fact, Becca and Kari were currently being squeezed dangerously tightly between Marcia’s two biggest toes on her right foot. While being in the grip of the giant digits may have in a way saved their lives, as they were forcefully carried from the perils of the outdoors, they were now in the constant danger of being crushed from multiple angles. There was the risk of slipping out and ending up underneath the ball of Marcia’s foot. Much more prevalent though, was the danger of Marcia’s casually scrunching her toes:  an action which would no doubt obliterate the two young women.

 

“Jesus, Becca” Kari said, trying to squirm her way free. Both Becca and Kari’s bodies were pressed up against each other, wearing nothing but their two piece swimsuits.  “Your mom’s feet smell awful.”

 

Becca rolled her eyes. “You don’t think there are bigger problems right now?” she said with irritation in her voice.

 

Kari seemed embarrassed. “Just saying,” she said, before her voice tampered off. The girls both screamed as Marcia took another massive step.

 

Along with Kari and Becca trapped between her toes, Maria was currently holding on for dear life at the back of Marcia’s black flip flop. The miniscule woman had just managed to haul herself fully onto the spongy black surface, thinking she had a chance to catch her breath and rest for a moment. Tears streamed down her face as she started to break down. Her brief break from danger was about to end.

 

Entering her lovely home, Marcia did not want to track mud from outside all over her meticulously clean home. Reaching down, the giant mother lifted up her foot, and began to remove her flip flop. As she did so, Kari and Becca both screamed and held to each other and Marcia’s skin for their lives. As the giantess removed her flip flop, she temporarily held it over her marble countertop. As she did this, the tiny, partially nude Maria was tossed off her flip flop and began to fall towards the countertop.

 

Maria screamed in terror, and then closed her eyes. She felt this was going to be the end, surely her tiny body would not be able to survive the impact of her landing on the table.

 

Rather than landing on the hard countertop with a splat, Maria was actually launched far enough towards a dark corner by the sink. Instead of landing and breaking every bone in her body, she landed on something soft, sticky, and silken, and proceeded to start rolling quickly downward in the material.

 

“Hey what?!” she screamed, opening up her eyes. “No come back!” she shouted, watching the giantess of a mother that was Marcia casually turn around and walk out of the kitchen. She tried to stand up and wave her arms, but immediately fell back towards the ground.  

 

It took several seconds for the dazed and confused Maria to realize exactly what had happened to her. As she examined her surroundings, her jaw soon dropped and a horrifying chill ran down her spine. She had landed, and was partially entangled in a spider’s web.

 

Though not as severe as Anna, Maria had a deep hatred of bugs and insects, which included arachnids as well. “Oh no,” she said, tears starting to stream down her face. She struggled and tried to free herself, but only became more entangled in the sticky, silky substance.

 

Maria then felt the web start to twitch. She turned her head, following the webbed trail upwards, until she saw what she only could describe as the devil itself: a large, black spider, slowly making it’s way down the web. Maria could only muster a whimper, and began to feverishly tried to free herself. Her mind was racing, imagining what that spider’s fangs would do if they sunk into her soft body. Doing her best to pull the webbing off of her, Maria managed to get it off of most of her body, apart from her ankles. Seeing the spider descend down the web and scuttle ever closer to her, Maria had very little time to waste. She quickly tried to get up to run, but fell back down. “No, stay away!” she screamed, as the spider closed in.

 

Only able to crawl away momentarily, Maria finally managed to regain her footing and began to stumble away. She fell again. Maria turned and saw the much larger spider was nearly upon her. She just let out a scream and curled up into a ball.

 

Next, Maria heard an incredibly loud crashing sound. She turned, and saw a massive white sheet where the spider was previously standing. Glancing up, Maria realized exactly what she was staring at. Shesaw the massive hand, then arm, then body. It was the giant form of Marcia.

 

Wanting to grab a glass from the cabinet above the sink, Marcia had re-entered the kitchen, when she saw a spider scurrying along her clean kitchen countertop. “Ugh, gross,” she mumbled to herself, grabbing a nearby paper towel. She ruthlessly brought it down on the spider.

 

A temporary sense of relief washed over Maria’s body. She managed to pull her way back up to her feet, and stared at the gigantic hand of her friend’s mother. “Mrs. Wayne!  It’s me!” she screamed, and began to wave her arms, truly believing she had been rescued.

 

Glancing at the remains of the spider she had just killed, a small movement caught the eye of the giantess. She saw a tiny creature that appeared to be limping along the countertop. ‘Great, more bugs,” Marcia thought to herself.

 

Without thinking of Maria’s well being, Marcia lifted her open palm high into the air. Maria could only scream as the giant hand descended down towards her at a great velocity.

 

The giant hand came down hard on top of Maria’s body. Her body didn’t implode, as Marcia’s strike was more of a glancing blow. Instead, Maria’s lifeless, mangled body was merely partially smeared on the hand of the giantess.  A cruel chuckle escaped the throat of Marcia, seeing the damage she had just caused.

 

Wiping her hands on the paper towel, Marcia crumpled it up and threw it away. She reached into the cabinet and grabbed a bowl, followed by some milk from the fridge and a box of Cheerios from the pantry.

 

Feeling a slight itch on her foot, the giantess lowered her hand down, and began to scratch. Kari and Becca both screamed, as the giant woman’s hand and nails were furiously scratching around their entire area. “Becca, grab on!” shouted Kari, seeing an opportunity to grab on to Marcia’s wedding ring. As the ant sized Kari did this, she caught a glimpse of something red smeared on Marcia’s hand. After staring at it for several seconds, she began to dry heave. She soon realized she was looking at Maria’s remains.

 

Extending her arms, Becca was able to grab on to her mother’s wedding ring with the help of Kari. “Finally, we’re safe,” she said, assuming she had gotten out of the situation way too quickly.

 

Before Kari could even offer a snarky response, Marcia lifted her hand and two remaining shrunken passengers high into the air, and began to scratch the top of her head. She pulled it away, unknowingly leaving her daughter and Kari stranded in the forest of her blonde hair.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, Veronica and Anna had successfully managed to enter the giant building that was the Wayne’s residence. The leaf they had floated down on had drifted towards the base of the house, which had a small concrete patio covered from the rain. The exhausted Anna and Veronica made their trek across the patio.  Both wearing their outfits which were torn up from the day’s events, neither said anything for a while. “So what do you think happened to the others?” Veronica asked, trying to stir up some conversation.

 

“I don’t know,” responded Anna. “Maybe Becca’s mom was able to help them. I just hope they didn’t encounter any bugs.” She shuttered at the thought of anyone having to encounter an insect larger than themselves. 

 

“At least her mom is around, maybe she can help us too,” Veronica said, trying to take Anna’s mind off the insects that were no doubt all around them. The two girls continued to talk until they reached the massive sliding glass door.

 

“Shit, now what do we do?” Anna complained in an annoyed tone.

 

“I mean, we just need to wait now,” Veronica stated. She sat down and started to close her eyes, beginning to drift off to sleep.

 

Expecting to be stranded out here for hours, Anna started to settle down next to Veronica and get some sleep.  However, after only ten minutes, they were both startled awake by the sound of the titanic glass door opening.

 

“Look out!” screamed Anna, as two large black objects seemed to fall from the sky towards the two women. There was an incredibly loud “THWACK” as the two dirty, black flip flops which had previously been on Marcia’s feet clattered to the ground.

 

“Go! Go! Go!” screamed Veronica. “Get inside!” The women knew this could be one of their only chances, and managed to scurry inside, avoid Marcia’s giant feet as she closed the door, and walked back towards the kitchen. 

 

Both Anna and Veronica were amazed looking around the sprawling expanse that was the inside of Becca’s house. Everything was unbelievably huge. The two young women began their trek across the hardwood floors, with no real destination in mind. They just knew they needed to get someone’s help, and the best option was probably going to be either of Becca’s parents.

 

As they walked, the miniaturized duo observed balls of dirt, crumbs the size of stones, and dust bunnies larger than their entire bodies, littering the floor. Veronica was absolutely amazed, but decided to keep quiet, not wanting to be mocked for “nerding out” at the whole situation.

 

Suddenly the floor began to shake, much louder than the footsteps of Becca’s mom. Down the hallway wearing a pair of Nike running shoes, was the giant form of Rick Wayne, Becca’s dad. Acting extremely impulsive, Anna began to jump up and down, wave her arms and scream for help.

 

“Anna are you crazy?!” shouted Veronica. “You’re gonna get killed!”

 

The tiny Anna did not listen. Her plan almost seemed to work as Rick’s titanic form stopped in the hallway and stared down.

 

“YIKES, THIS IS DIRTY,” he said. He turned and opened the hallway closet, bringing out a long broom.

 

Upon seeing the giant grab this instrument of destruction, Veronica and Anna both froze in their tracks. Veronica was much further away than Anna, and though she wanted to help her friend, deep down she knew there was nothing she could do. The tiny woman turned her back and took off running as Rick lowered the broom to the ground.

 

Using a back and forth sweeping motion, Rick slowly began to clear the dust and dirt out of the hallway, not giving any of his actions a second thought.  His mind was elsewhere, rather focused on his shrink ray. He was frustrated that he had been struggling to shrink organic matter. What he really wanted was to shrink his beloved wife Marcia. She had even promised him that if he could ever prove that it was safe to test on humans, she would let him shrink her. The thought of role playing as a giant around his tiny wife, dropping her on his cock and watching her grind on it, was a thought that drove Rick wild. He was determined to get his shrink ray working on organic matter.

 

Lost in his fantasies, Rick didn’t realize he had come up on tiny Anna. The winding back, Rick began to bring the broom across the floor. “No please!” Anna shouted, frozen in fear as the giant brown bristles rapidly gained on her. Kicking up dirt and dust, the broom soon snagged Anna and easily carried her away with it. The thrust from broom launched the dirt, the dust bunnies and the shrunken body of Anna towards the living room carpet.

 

Anna screamed and squealed as she was launched into the carpet. She was the incoming carpet fibers and closed her eyes, expecting the worst. She hit the carpet and rolled for what felt like forever, getting knocked out cold in the process.

 

Completely unaware that he had just launched a bug sized version of his daughter’s friend into the living room carpet, Rick continued to hum to himself as he swept down the hall. Step by step, he was slowly making his way towards Veronica. The tiny woman had a pretty good head start, but was so small that she was making very little ground on him.

 

“THAT’S GOOD ENOUGH,” Rick said aloud, and began to turn to put the broom back into the hallway closet. He placed it in the closet, and began to walk back down the hallway in the direction of Veronica.

 

Seeing this as her chance to get rescued, the miniaturized, panicking Veronica wanted to try an intelligent way to get his attention. She initially started to sprint towards the middle of the hallway, but almost immediately realized this was a terrible idea. She was going to get crushed if she did that.

 

What she did not realize, was that Rick had actually seen some movement on the floor. Eyes narrowed, the giant man reached down and plucked up the ant-sized body of Veronica. Screaming for her life trying to get the attention of this giant.

 

“THAT’S A WEIRD ANT,” Rick mumbled, not realizing how loud he sounded to the tiny woman. His warm breath washed over her shivering, wet body.

 

Wanting desperately to shout that she was not an insect, Veronica could not bring herself to do it. She froze and shut up as the two giant fingers tightly gripped her body, and Rick began to walk, though Veronica had absolutely no idea where.

 

As Rick wandered into the kitchen, his mind couldn’t help but drift about this insect in his hands. He felt powerful, having such a pathetic creature in his grasp. If he wanted to, he could pop it into his mouth right now and swallow it whole.

 

Wanting to be a gentleman, and also since his wife was pouring a bowl of cereal near him in the kitchen, Rick decided against doing something devious with this bug. Rather, be opened the trash can and dangled Veronica’s ant-sized body over it. He could not hear the tiny woman’s screams, and just gave her an uncaring look.

 

Feeling the grip get released, Veronica shrieked in horror as she plummeted down towards oblivion. She saw what looked like a sea of white, with the plastic trash can and paper towels at its’ lid. She then started bouncing off discarded food and other garbage as she rolled off the paper towels towards the bottom of the trash can bag. She ended up covered in some kind of red sauce which coated her body, and came to a rest landing on a apple core. Veronica began to sob and whimper as she was just laying on her back, watching the lid of the trash can slowly lower back down, and the light slowly fading away. “Help me, please,” she mumbled.

 

--

 

As Marcia walked around the kitchen, she was totally to the fact that there were two ant-sized women, one of them being her own daughter, were currently nestled in the blonde jungle that was the top of her head. The giant woman walked around the kitchen, and had prepared a bowl of Cheerios and milk, which she planned on enjoying.

 

On top of her head, Kari was busy cradling and trying to comfort a very distressed Becca. After they had landed on Marcia’s head, Becca began to ask if Kari had any knowledge of what happened to their friend Maria. Kari could not bring herself to tell Becca that her own mother had pulverized her friend, but she didn’t feel she could hide Maria’s death either. She ended up just telling Becca it looked like the spider got her, and then her mother smashed the spider.

 

This obviously did not sit very well with Becca. The tiny woman began to break down, sobbing uncontrollably on top of her own mother’s head. Kari began to stand and help Becca up, but at that moment Marcia began to move her head. Becca fell forward and was dangled in a nest of her mother’s hair.  For Kari, she fell at a slightly different angle.

 

Only wearing her tight, two piece swimsuit and a pair of sandals, Kari tumbled towards the front of Marcia’s head. She tried to old on to anything, but her reduced strength was no match for gravity. “Someone help me!” Kari shouted, as she tumbled down Marcia’s forehead towards the bridge of her nose. Marcia wore glasses, which Kari was able to grip momentarily.

 

However, being covered in mud, rainwater and foot sweat made Kari very slippery. She felt herself losing her grip slowly. She tried to pull herself up, but this only resulted in her bikini top getting caught on the glasses rim between Marcia’s eyes.

 

Then it happened. Kari was unable to hold on anymore and began to fall. As she did so, her swimsuit top was ripped off, leaving a tiny piece of fabric on Marcia’s eye glasses, and Kari’s D-cup breasts were exposed for the world to see…if anyone could.

 

Kari fell…and fell….and fell. Her eyes widened as she saw where she was about to land. Holding her breath and bringing her legs together, bracing for impact. She landed in Marcia’s cereal bowl like an Olympic diver.

 

Popping back up to the surface with a deep gasp for air and a panicked scream, the tiny woman began to curiously tread water, taking in her surroundings. She was surrounded by giant Cheerios, each one about the size of her body. She reached out and tried to grab on to one. It was slightly soggy and part of it broke off as her hand grasped it.

 

Marcia felt a slight tickle on her nose, and took off her eye glasses to see what was irritating her. As she did this, she temporarily took her attention away from her cereal, and missed the tiny woman plummeting downward off her head and splashing into the milk. Placing her glasses back on, Marcia bit her lower lip and dug her spoon into the bowl.

 

“No!” shouted Kari, as a wave of milk washed over her body. She bobbed back up and saw that the large metallic spoon had just missed scooping up her tiny body. “Mrs. Wayne don’t eat me!” she shouted, getting a mouthful of milk in the process. 

 

Sticking the spoon into her mouth, Marcia began to chew her snack, before dipping the spoon back into the bowl for another bite. This time, she momentarily scooped up a bit of protein with her cereal. Kari panicked and managed to paddle to the side of the spoon and fall back into the bowl, momentarily avoiding getting eaten.

 

Twice more, Marcia’s spoon attacked the bowl, nearly scooping up the shrunken woman. At one point, one of Kari’s sandals slipped off of her foot and floated away into another part of the cereal bowl. On her fourth attempt to avoid the giant utensil, Kari took and deep breath and dove below the surface. When she popped back up, she soon realized she was completely surrounded by a Cheerio. Glancing up in terror, Kari saw the wide eyes and hungry expression of the massive mother. The spoon began to descend again, and Kari felt herself soon being lifted into the sky. She tried to haul herself up onto the Cheerio, but simply no longer had the strength.

 

Bringing the spoon in front of her mouth, Marcia exhaled, unintentionally breathing cold air over the tiny bare chested woman. She had no way of hearing Kari’s screams. Parting her giant pink lips, she brought the spoon and all of its’ contents into her dark, dangerous mouth.

 

Kari was in full on survival mode now. She was flung onto Marcia’s fat, wet tongue, and did her best to lie down. Sure it meant her face was showered in saliva, but it kept her away from those crushing molars. The hot, swampy air inside the mouth caused her to gag.

 

Then the muscles inside the mouth began to pull Kari back. She screamed and tried to scramble back towards the front of the jaws, but she was no match for Marcia. The giant woman swallowed everything.

 

Marcia’s stomach grumbled and she placed her hand on it. “Ugh, something’s not agreeing with me,” she mumbled. Getting up, she walked over to the couch and decided to lay down for a bit.

 

Having just witnessed her mom eat her best friend, Becca was again hysterical. However, she knew she had to be proactive and do something. She had no intention of being a victim. Since her mom was lying down, this could be Becca’s chance. The quarter inch woman began to slowly descend down the forehead towards her mother’s face.

 

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!