- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the fifth and final chapter for this story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Time was running out, and Becca knew this. Two of her best friends had already been killed off today after being shrunken:  Chelsea by a giant hungry blue jay and Maria by her mother’s hand (though Becca believed it to be caused by a spider) She had absolutely no idea where Veronica and Anna were after getting separated and honestly, didn’t even know if they were still alive. One thing she did know, was that her friend Kari who she loved dearly, had been swallowed by her mother, and was likely in her stomach at the moment.

--

Speaking of Kari, she was currently in a very dangerous situation. She had passed through the sphincter into the churning stomach of her best friend’s mom. Plummeting into the stomach along with milk that had coated her body, as well as a ton of mashed up cereal. Wearing nothing but her bikini bottoms and one sandal, Kari landed in the wretched stomach acid and bobbed back up. “Shit! Shit! Shit!” she shouted, spitting out some of the foul liquid. She began to tread water as best as she could, but knew this was not going to last for long.

Desperate to get out of this hellish soup before she started to digest, Kari frantically began to look around. Everything was pitch black, as there were no sources of light in Marcia’s stomach. The sounds from inside the belly were deafening to Kari as well, particularly the deep, gurgling rumbles. Trying her best to keep her composure, Kari fought back tears and began swimming as fast as she could in a random direction, hoping for a miracle.

--

On the outside of Marcia’s body, Becca was doing her best to traverse her head. The ant-sized woman was making her way down her mother’s forehead. Marcia appeared to be half asleep while Becca stood on the fringe of her forehead. “Mom!  I need you to wake up!” she shouted! hoping she wouldn’t have to climb on her mom’s face, and risk falling off somewhere. Obviously, her mom did not hear her cry. “Ugh, fuck it,” she muttered in annoyance. She started to walk towards her mom’s forehead and prepared to descend.

“HEY HONEY, WHAT’S UP?” a voice called out, echoing throughout the living room. Marcia was caught off guard upon hearing this and sat up a bit in excitement. When she moved her head, Becca was knocked off her feet. She screamed and grasped on to some of her mom’s hairs, forced to pull herself back up on top of the head. Becca turned around and saw her giant father entering the room and kneeled down next to the couch her mom was laying on.

“My stomach is a little upset,” she said, placing a hand on the outside of it. “Must have been something I ate.” Both Marcia and Rick were silent for a moment, as Marcia’s belly emitted a long, sustained groan.

“Excuse you!” Rick teased, placing his hand on her abdomen.

“Hey screw you! My tummy hurts, be nice,” Marcia laughed.

“Maybe I need to give you something for that,” Rick said. His hand began to slide down from her abdomen and began to disappear into her jean shorts. Marcia let out a soft gasp and bit her lower lip. She made sustained eye contact with her husband.

“Round two?” she asked.

“Oh come on,” Becca shouted, her ant sized form standing on her mother’s head while wearing nothing but her skimpy bikini. “Not now you two!”

--

Back inside Marcia’s stomach, the tiny Kari had a temporary sense of relief. In her desperate, blind swim, Kari had found something solid to pull herself up upon. It was a mount of partially chewed pancakes, which had not yet digested. She managed to pull herself up, collapsing in exhaustion. There was still a sweet syrupy smell amongst the mound, that Kari enjoyed. Something about it comforted her. She sat up for a moment, her eyes very slowly starting to adapt to the low light environment. Feeling the spongy surface of the pancakes between the toes on both of her bare feet, Kari assumed her other sandal must have slipped off and was now starting to digest in the bubbling lake.

There was a slight irritation coming from her bikini bottoms. Kari could only guess that some of the stomach acid had been absorbed and was starting to tingle. “Fuck, I loved this swimsuit,” she said in annoyance, as she discarded the lower half of her bikini. She tossed it out into the blackness, and she heard what sounded like a soft splash then a sizzling noise.

Sitting back down, Kari wanted to cry, but instead chose to lay back on the pancake mound and close her eyes. If this was it, she was going out peacefully, she decided.

--

“OHHH YEAH, THAT’S IT. TAKE MORE OF IT YOU CUNT!” Rick moaned loudly. His thick, erect cock was currently in Marcia’s mouth, constantly pulsing as her tongue rubbed the base of his organ around to his slit.

The two parents had lost all sense of control, and began passionately making out almost as immediately after Rick began fingering Marcia’s pussy. Marcia was currently off the couch on her knees, in a submissive position as Rick seemed to tower over her.

Rick was in love with how meek and obedient Marcia looked from this position, and it only turned him on more. His mind was racing back to his shrink ray, and couldn’t help put picture his giant erect cock being about to swallow his pathetic wife.

Losing himself in the moment, Rick began to rub his hands through his beloved wife’s blonde hair. This is something he knew Marcia loved, and he always made sure to do whenever she went down on him. Except this time, there was something else on top of Marcia’s head.

Becca screamed as her dad’s giant fingers massaged the ground and grasped the hair like forest surrounding her ant sized body. Becca wanted to run but had absolutely nowhere to go. This was a nightmare for her.

Suddenly, Marcia bobbed her head forward again, as Rick grabbed a handful of her hair and guided her in that direction. “Oh god! Helppppp!” screamed Becca as she felt herself falling. The miniscule woman slid down her mother’s forehead. Thankfully her mother had removed her glasses before she started swallowing Rick’s penis, or else Becca would’ve slid right into the metal bar and been decapitated. She slid down her mom’s nose, though both Marcia and Rick were too preoccupied to notice their ant-sized guest. Becca shrieked again as she fell a short distance and landed.  She landed on something flesh colored, that smelled like sweat and fluids, and was moving.

Looking down, Becca gagged. The ground beneath her was made of skin, with stray hairs surrounding her and veins popping out of the ground. To her left was a giant wall of pubic hair, and an abdomen that seemed to stretch up to eternity. Then she heard the horrific slurping sound coming from her right.

Turning her head, Becca was greeted with the terrifying image of her mother’s giant, pink lips. All Becca could do was just stand there on her father’s phallus in shock as her mom’s lips grew closer and closer to her. “Mom…mommy,” the tiny woman muttered. It was almost as if her mom was trying to swallow more and more of her dad’s cock….with her as an added treat.

On the verge of orgasming, Rick let out a guttural moan and placed his hand on the back of his wife’s head, trying to force even more of his fat cock into her throat. He looked down and saw her eyes were closed. And then he saw something else. Something peculiar.

Down on his raging boner, there appeared to be an ant. This normal would have freaked Rick out, and he would have brushed it away, but not right now. It was in such a vulnerable and precarious position, he couldn’t help but be fascinated by it. How had it gotten on his cock right now of all times? It wasn’t there when Marcia started blowing him, he was one hundred percent sure about that.

Then the other thoughts started racing into his head. The thoughts he could from watching Marcia’s plump lips coated in pink, cherry Chapstick get closer and closer. The desire to see this pathetic creature get devoured off of his massive member by his unaware goddess of a wife.

As if on cue, Marcia’s eyes darted up and made contact with Rick’s, seemingly asking, “Are you ready?”

“Oh god! Oh fuck, baby,” Rick said, and began rapidly thrusting into Marcia’s hot, wet mouth. Marcia’s eyes nearly rolled back into her head as she felt her husband erupt, sending a tidal wave of seminal fluid into her waiting maw.

Becca was not sure how she could ever describe this experience. She fell down flat, trying to inch closer to her dads’ pubes away from her mother’s jaws, and felt a rapid pulsing underneath her body. Turning her head, she saw her mother’s cheeks expand, like a squirrel storing a nut.

Marcia pulled her mouth away from her husband’s cock, a long string of cum or saliva dangling and then dripping down. She just sat there on her knees, eyes wide staring up at her husband.

“What the fuck?” Becca asked, never having seen this behavior from her mom before. Moreover, why was her father not going flaccid. Hadn’t he just shot everything he had into this woman’s mouth.  Turning her head, Becca saw that her father’s right hand was tightly wrapped around his package, managing to stay erect and allowing her to maintain her balance.  For now….

“OKAY SLUT,” Rick said in a demanding voice. “SWALLOW YOUR TREAT.”

Watching in horror, Becca saw her mom nod, closer her eyes, tilt her head back, and swallow everything that had just been in her mouth. “Shit,” Becca whispered. “That’s gonna suck for Kari.”  Seeming to want to show Rick what she had done, Marcia opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, revealing it was empty.

“GOOD JOB,” Rick said in a condescending tone. “BUT NOW I’VE GOT ANOTHER TREAT FOR YOU.”

A confused look was draped over Marcia’s face, as she saw him reach down and pluck something tiny off the shaft of his giant cock. What was down there?

“SOMEHOW AN ANT ENDED UP ON MY COCK Rick said, holding his tiny excuse for a daughter in between his fingers. “AND YOU JUST MISSED EATING HER.”

“OOPS,” giggled Marcia, squinting to look at the tiny insect. Becca was far too small to be heard, and her position between her fathers’ fingers meant they could not make out that she was in fact, human, let alone their daughter.

“MMMMM FEED ME,” Marcia said, grabbing her left breast tightly and laying back onto the carpeted floor. Rick was happy to oblige and began to lower his daughter over his wife’s face.

“Dad don’t do this! I’m not a bug!” she screamed hopelessly. “Mom, I’m not a bug.”

“NOT LIKE THAT!” gasped Marcia, causing Rick to temporarily pull their daughter back. There was a look in her eye that absolutely terrified Becca. “FEED IT TO MY WET PUSSY.”

Having a full on meltdown, Becca was doing everything possible to avoid going inside her mother’s love canal. She squired, she screamed, she thrashed. These were all useless in her father’s grasp. Just to humiliate and degrade her even further, she even felt her bikini top accidentally slip off, and draped down from her tits into her hands.

“ALRIGHT LITTLE GUY,” Rick teased placing Becca on his wife’s inner thigh. He lowered his face down as he started to slowly push the creature with his right index finger towards the dripping vagina. “HAVE FUN PLEASURING MY WIFE!”

Not able to think of anything else to do, and feeling her mother’s rapid breathing starting to shake the ground beneath her, Becca tried to jump and wave her arms one last time. This time she even threw the tiny bikini into their air, right in front of her father’s giant eye that was glaring down on her.

Closing her eyes and anticipating being shoved forever inside her mom, Becca’s world froze. Her dad was staring down in a confused manor.

“BABY WHAT’S WRONG?” Marcia asked, still waiting for that rush of satisfaction to surge through her body. She sat up, and saw her husband staring at something in his hand. He then reached down and picked up what he assumed must have been the insect and brought it in front of his eyes. 

Becca nearly fainted, as her bare chested, quarter inch body was studied by her giant dad. Please recognize me, she thought. You have to recognize me.

Watching as the color seemed to drain from Rick’s face, Marcia was confused. “BABY WHAT’S WRONG?” she asked. “WHAT IS IT?”

Rick’s lip quivered. “Becca?” he said in nearly a whisper.

--

“Any luck?” Rick said, holding his nude wife’s hair as she hugged the toilet. Marcia’s head lurched forward, as she dry heaved and tried to empty the contents of her stomach.

“Not yet,” she said, and prepared to stick her finger down her throat.

Watching from the sink stood the quarter inch body of Becca. After the chaos she had just encountered with her giant, horny parents, she had finally caught her first break in what felt like ages. Her dad was able to deduce that it was her upon closer examination. Rick had thought quickly enough to put Becca in his ear temporarily, and her shouting was enough for him to realize what happened.

Becca was able to briefly explain what happened, though she did not have time to mention all the details which happened to her other friends. The important message she needed to relay was that Kari was inside her mom’s stomach and needed to get freed immediately.

Seeing no reason to doubt their daughter, as she was proof that shrinking organic matter was indeed possible, this led them to Marcia kneeling in front of the toilet, sticking her index finger down her throat towards her uvula.

“Everything alright babe?” Rick asked, starting to get anxious at the amount of time that had passed since Kari must have entered the stomach.

“I’m tryyyyy….” Marcia gagged.

--

Kari was utterly confused. She had been resting on the slowly disintegrating pile of pancakes, waiting for the inevitable fate she would suffer. She knew that soon enough, those stomach acids would coat her body and slowly dissolve her into nothing.

She had accepted and was almost at peace with this fact. That was, until an unusual noise was heard above her. It was a sloshing sound, and it sounded like something was descending down into Marcia’s stomach. Kari let out a scream in surprise, as some lukewarm fluid began to splash down into the stomach, some of which landed on the pancake mound, and by default, Kari.

Not realizing what it was at first, Kari realized this was thicker than water, but her mind never grasped that it was semen. The tiny naked woman assumed it must’ve been a smoothie, or maybe something that was thickened as a result of Marcia’s saliva.  She wiped it off and went back to trying to meditate in the churning stomach.

Over the course of the next several minutes, Kari began to panic. The acidic waters surrounding her melting oasis were growing more and more violent. Waves were now starting to splash higher and higher. Deep rumbles emitted from outside the walls of the stomach.

Then, everything escalated. Kari found herself being shot upwards out of the stomach, along with the pancakes and a large amount of stomach acid and bile. Kari shut her eyes while she screamed, and soon felt the temperature drop as she exited the warm mouth of Marcia and felt herself falling through the air.

“Fuckkkkk!” Kari screamed as her system nearly went into shock, landing in the icy cold waters of the toilet. She gasped and re-surfaced, finally opening her eyes. She felt like she was blind, after her pupils had adjusted to the pitch blackness of Marcia’s stomach, and now were looking at walls of white.

“THERE SHE IS,” a booming yet slightly feminine voice called out from above her. Kari looked up and gasped, staring at the giant face and descending fingers of Marcia.

--

With their two, quarter inch bodies standing on the hardwood floor of the attic, Becca and Kari embraced each other in a tight hug. Their naked bodies (apart from Becca’s skimpy bikini bottoms) grazed against each other, erect nipples, large breasts and all. Both girls had tears in their eyes; partially from grief of losing at least two of their friends, if not more; partially from stress after everything they had been through; and partially from relief. They were going to be found. They were going to be alright. They were going to live.

Marcia seemed to hover over the two shrunken girls protectively, while Rick tinkered with his device. They looked so tiny and helpless, she couldn’t fathom what they had gone through. Though they hadn’t told her yet, she could only assume that the other four girls had been shrunken as well. It would only make sense. She just prayed she hadn’t eaten or stepped on any of them.

“OKAY GIRLS, YOU SHOULD BE READY TO GROW BACK TO NORMAL,” Rick called out, his voice echoing throughout the attic. He stood by his machine, and appeared to be ready to fire. He then turned his attention to his wife. “Honey I think you need to take a few steps back. They need enough space otherwise they can’t grow back.”

Giving an approving nod, Marcia wandered across the room to stand with her husband. “Alright,” Rick said under his breath. “Everything should be good. In three…two…one…” That red LED screen silently counted down in synchronicity with Rick

Pulling the trigger to initiate the re-growing process, Rick watched in excitement as a the LED screen hit zero. The beam was invisible and fired towards the two shrunken girls. In the blink of an eye, stood a single body which had returned to normal sized. Standing there in all of her naked glory, was the beautiful and well-toned form of Kari.

“Wait, where’s Becca?” Marcia said a panic, taking a step forward. Rick had to place his hand on her shoulder to prevent her from taking a step closer.

“Relax,” he said, sounding way to calm for Marcia’s liking. “The device can only change the size of one object at a time. Kari was probably standing a few millimeters closer to it than Becca,” he explained.

“Well grow Becca back now!”

The frantic pleas from Marcia were annoying Rick. He knew what he was doing after all. He created this machine. “Okay relax, hang on Becca,” he started to say.

“Guys I’m feeling dizzy,” Kari said holding her head. Both parents grew wide-eyed.

“Kari no!” they both shouted.

Dazed from the vertigo that accompanied re-growing, Kari stumbled. Her titanic ass that could only be found on a dancer’s body descended quickly down towards the ground….and Becca!

Seeing what was transpiring above her, Becca’s instincts kicked into gear. Fight or flight?  That was an easy answer: flight! The shrunken woman began sprinting forwards, trying to avoid the falling form of her best friend.

Kari’s giant ass landed on the hardwood floor with a loud *THWACK*. “Owwww,” Kari said, rubbing her hip. The young woman looked forward and saw the horrified faces of Marcia and Rick. Then it dawned on the confused woman what exactly she nearly did. “Oh shit…Becca!” she said, before glancing down.

Becca made the right call, sprinting forward to avoid the ass cheeks The giant, falling body of her friend just missed the tiny woman, and the impact knocked her off her feet. Unfortunately for Becca, when she fell, it was after the impact caused her to go stumbling backwards. She fell again, and landed on a texture that felt like skin, but was slightly damp and had a pungent odor.

Watching on and fearing the worst, Marcia and Rick stood, jaws agape, trying to think of what to say. “Kari,” she said, her voice quivering. “Did you just crush….”

“Unnnnng ahhh!” Kari said in a surprise gasp, causing Marcia to shut up. She saw Kari’s eyes widen and her head turned down towards her crotch. Her toes curled. She bit her lip.  “Ummmm, nope,” she said, grabbing one of her massive breasts. “But she’s squirming on my pussy lips right now.”

Neither Rick or Marcia knew exactly what to do next. They were relieved that Kari didn’t just start pleasuring herself, and was using as much restraint as her naked body could muster, especially since that would mean their beloved only child getting crushed.

“Can…Rick can you still grow her back?” Marcia asked, not sure how to proceed.

“I mean, if I fire this right now, Becca will be back to normal but Kari will be a few hundred feet tall,” he responded. “And look where we’re standing. We’d probably be crushed by her giant vagina.”

This made Kari smile. “Mmmmm, do that,” she insisted, only half joking. “I don’t mind getting bigger!”

“Yeah we’re not gonna do that right now,” Rick countered. “Can you carefully scoop up my daughter?” Without crushing her.”

The two parents held their breath as Kari lowered her index finger as delicately as she could. She managed to scoop up the tiny woman, and lifted her up in front of her eye.

Becca was speechless. She only managed to gasp for breath as she was peeled off of the quickly moistening vaginal lips of her best friend. She was lifted into the sky, the air cold against her now damp body. She couldn’t believe it. The giant spotlight like eyes of Kari made Becca feel extremely insignificant and vulnerable. Her damn pupils were the size of Becca!

Handing over her shrunken prize, Kari backed up and decided to wrap herself in a towel. She hoped restoring some of her modesty would calm her hormones.

“Okay, let’s do this again,” Rick said. “In three…two…one!” Before the eyes of Kari, Rick and Marcia, Becca suddenly appeared normal sized, wearing nothing but her torn bikini bottoms.

--

The four normal sized people: Rick, Becca, Marcia and Kari all sat around the dining room table. The girls were back in normal clothes, sipping hot chocolate. “So,” Marcia spoke up, breaking the silence. “What exactly happened from the start?  And where is everyone else?”

Kari and Becca looked at each other, trying to think of where they should start.

--

“Egh, this is disgusting…”

Deep in an unsuspecting garbage can in the corner of the kitchen lay a tiny Veronica, currently attempting to take a bite of a half eaten, slightly rotten, strawberry. She desperately tried to hold back her tears and vomit and try to swallow it.

Veronica had just suffered through the worst day of her life, being unceremoniously shrunken to bug size and forced to fight for her life alongside her friends, and yet that wasn’t the worst part. After being so close in the grasp of Becca’s father, he had tossed her away into their trash can, where she has been forced to spend the rest of the day, enduring the absolutely awful smell that surrounded her.

Any screams and pounding on the sides of the bag for help were useless, with it being even more driven in for the brief moments when one of the parents would open the can back up, bringing light back into her surroundings, only to then throw in more food and junk that just proceeded to knock Veronica further downward into the chasm in despair.

She was now just a mere pathetic bug, eating discarded bananas and cookies to survive, crying herself to sleep among spaghetti, and thinking about how she may never see her friends or family again. And that’s not to mention the wretched smell that surrounded her.

It was the following day, though what time Veronica had no idea, and she was prepared that she’ll have to deal with this as her schedule for the future. Suddenly, she felt her entire world shift upwards, as the trash began to bounce and break all around, while she continued to fall downward in-between the newly created cracks between the garbage.

After seeing it being nearly full, Rick had taken the plastic bag out of the can, tying to top with a knot, and walked outside to drop it off in the big trash can alongside the rest of the garbage bags.

The constant movement clued Veronica in on what was going on, causing her anxiety to skyrocket. She was destined to remain in her prison at her diminutive size, until she’s either crushed amongst the rest of the garbage, simply be lost forever. She didn’t want to accept this would be her fate.

That’s when she noticed at the bottom of the bag was a small rip made from a tiny piece of glass. It was just small enough for her body to squeeze through. With nothing else to lose, Veronica threw herself further downward and jumped through the hole.

After being in the dark garbage bag for so long, bright light suddenly surrounded her. With her eyes adjusting, the first thing her senses noticed was that the awful smell of the trash had now been replaced with something much more sweet and soothing. Surrounded by a sea of orange of fluff, she reached out and felt it realizing what it was: it was pollen.

Climbing herself up and reaching the edge of what was the flower she had landed on, Veronica had her jaw dropped as she examined from her perch the monstrous scope that was the backyard that her and her friends had just sun bathed in and dangerously trekked through the previous day. Off in the far distance she could see Becca’s dad walking to the corner of the yard and placing the bag alongside the rest of the trash, realizing the fate she had just escaped.

“So now what,” she mumbled to herself aloud. She knew she was still tiny, she had no idea what happened to the rest of her friends, and had no idea if she would ever be discovered. But in comparison from leaving her life up to the garbage, being in the wide expanse of the backyard, among other “bugs” like herself, and being able to take in the beauty that could only be witnessed at her size, seeing a giant butterfly perching on a blade of grass close by to her, Veronica felt satisfied enough.

This was the fate she chose, and how she decided to keep living.

---

Meanwhile, back inside the house, Anna found herself trapped in her own and underneath a huge, sweaty sole that was the bottom of Marcia Wayne’s foot. She hadn’t been crushed, as the shag carpet provided a tiny bit of shelter that helped support Marcia’s weight. If Anna had been any larger, or the carpet fibers any shorter, she surely would be obliterated under that giant foot.

Anna had been spending her day trapped in the seemingly never-ending labyrinth that was the living room carpet. After being swept into it by Rick and knocked unconscious the day prior, Anna had awoken to find herself once again alone, lost and still shrunken.

She would try to uselessly scream and call out to others for help, but eventually stopped when she heard noises rustling among the fibers. It turns out, the Wayne’s hadn’t cleaned their carpet in a while, as having a bunch of crumbs all over it has resulted in attracting a host of bugs to snack on.

This of course, was an absolute nightmare for the bug-despising Anna, forced to spend most of the previous day fleeing and hiding from any creatures she caught glimpses of. She absolutely did not want a repeat of the ant incident.

--


“So what are we going to do?” Marcia asked.

“Well,” Rick started. “Becca and Kari are still recovering after everything, so they’ll need more time to rest. And we have absolutely no idea where Veronica and Anna could be. So we shouldn’t rush into this without thinking of everything. Now that I know the shrink ray works, I’m going to do some experiments with it, and in a week’s time, we’ll reconvene with everyone so we can put in our efforts to search for them.”

“But will they be able to last that long?” Marcia worryingly added. “Or will they end up like…”

“We just have to have faith.” Rick cut her off.

Unbeknownst to them, one of the girls they were talking about was much closer than they ever could’ve imagined, uselessly pounding and screaming on Marcia’s bare foot to get it off, until the sweat and smell eventually gets the better of her and she passes out again.

Marcia finally got up to head upstairs and check on Becca again, and Rick going right back to working on his shrink ray again, leaving Anna’s insignificant body unconscious, alone in the living room.

Chapter End Notes:

--

The end.  For now.....

Thanks for reading!