- Text Size +

Chapter 11

High, high above Jack’s little head, Elena let out a long, slow, ecstatic exhale, her eyes brightening at what she had just heard. Jack, of course, couldn’t see her expression, since his immediate vision was dominated by the black leather of his grandmother’s tall platform boots, hugging tightly to her big calves. But even though he couldn’t see her expression, he could feel it — in any case, he heard the wind of her exhaling far above him, and it wasn’t hard for him to imagine the grin plastered across her face.

To the side, Alice was watching the interaction, leaning against the counter with one hand placed upon her cocked hip. Her eyes glanced down at her brother, scanning his face to try and make sure that he wasn’t getting too overwhelmed by Elena’s presence. Alice knew that their grandmother was benign, but sometimes she felt a little anxious that Elena was a bit much for her sensitive, shrinking little brother. The shorter and smaller he got, the more Alice felt like she needed to look after him. It wasn’t a responsibility that anyone had told her to take up — she had just assumed it herself, without even thinking about it. Jack was her responsibility, and she was going to do everything she could to protect him.

‘God I know he looks tiny around me,’ thought Alice, reminding herself that she was 6’2 in the small heels she often wore around the house, ‘But…next to grandma now!? Oh my god…she’s 6’8 in those boots! He looks like he hardly even exists at all compared to her!’

Even as she felt a stab of anxiety for her diminutive little brother, Alice couldn’t help but feel her heart melting a little. He just looked so unbearably cute, standing there, looking up at Elena. Poor little thing, he was trembling too! Alice straightened herself up to go see to him, but Elena had already bent down towards him. Jack didn’t even try to back up; he looked too petrified. Gently, but with firm insistence, Elena hooked her thumb directly under his crotch, and wrapping her other fingers easily around the rest of his body, she hoisted him into the air, holding him directly up to her face.

“We have to talk,” she declared simply, and without giving Jack any chance to respond, she whisked him away to one of the adjacent rooms, a guest bedroom on the opposite side of the house from Sadie’s office. Even in the midst of his disorientation, Jack could tell what Elena was doing: she wanted to talk to him privately, specifically so that neither his mother nor his sister could hear them. Once inside the bedroom, Elena swiftly closed the door (having had to duck down a little to enter) and then did something that shocked Jack: she effortlessly yanked off his tiny shorts (underwear and all) without even saying anything, and swiftly deposited them in the breast pocket of her black crop top. Jack’s little erection was now obvious, and even though he hurriedly put his trembling hands over his crotch, it wasn’t like it did much good. Elena had seen it. She was smiling now, and she placed Jack down on the chest of drawers. The piece of furniture was about an inch below the waist button of her black jeans, and her fleshy stomach and exposed belly button loomed in Jack’s full view.

“My goodness Jack!” she intoned deeply, peering down at him, “Just look at you! I knew you’d be smaller, but this!? Hahaha this is just…amazing!”

“G-Grandma…” began Jack, taking a little step back away from the huge, towering wall of belly flesh rising up above him, “Did…did you have to take my pants off!?” Even though the two of them had already had a distinctive sexual encounter, that didn’t prevent him from feeling terribly uncomfortable right now. But all Elena did was laugh down at him, shaking her head incredulously.

“Oh for goodness sake, Jack!” she burst out mirthfully, “Stop this charade, won’t you!? You and I both know that you’re lovvvvving this just as much as I am! And look down there! Look at the evidence!” Elena pointed to his little erect cock, and then pretended to squint at it.

“I mean,” she continued, in mock-deliberation, “I…I think I’m seeing it right. It’s sooooo tiny that it’s hard to tell. Good thing I brought this!”

She reached into her back pocket and whipped out a magnifying glass, and a moment later was bending over, hovering it directly over Jack’s crotch. He felt utterly humiliated and objectified, but these feelings only made his tiny dick get even harder.

“Awwww, loooook!” Elena giggled, “Your adorable little penis! I took your pants off because I wanna see it, Jack! And look, I was right! You’re rock-hard…or at least as rock-hard as that cute little thing can get, haha! “Pebble-hard!” Is that a term? Hahaha and I know you want to show me, Jack…but you’re just playing this little game, pretending to protest so it doesn’t look like you’re just submissively surrendering to me. But don’t make me impatient! Take those little hands away, or your giant grandmother will be forced to utilize her unfair size advantage!”

“S-Sorry grandma!” squeaked Jack quickly, and took away his hands. He wasn’t about to fight that losing battle.

“Aww there he is!” Elena chuckled softly, stretching her finger down and giving him a little “boop” on his tiny shaft with the pad of her forefinger. Jack jumped a little, his cock bouncing in arousal.

“I’ve got you totally figured out, my sweet little grandson,” Elena cooed down at him. Even though she could have easily bent down closer to talk with him, she insisted upon standing back up to her full height, so Jack had to stare up the tall wall of her bare stomach to even catch a glimpse of her face grinning down at him from between the twin hills of her big breasts.

“i know you enjoy looking up at me,” Elena continued, “And really, who can blame you? It’s not just me you love being around — you’re lucky enough to be surrounded by not one, not two, but three big, tall, gorgeous ladies, all who love you and care about you. Haha, let’s be honest here Jack. You didn’t even come up to my chin before you started shrinking. Even though you’re technically older than Alice, she was always bigger and taller than you too. And Sadie? Psssh, forget it — she’s taller than me! You’ve always been the little guy in the family, and you’ve secretly lovvvved how you look up to all us tall, gorgeous ladies. And NOW…haha, well now you’re REALLY the little guy, aren’t you? But it’s kinda always been this way, hasn’t it Jack? Your shrinking is just right on cue.”

Jack could do nothing but stand there, gazing up at the incredible pillar of his grandmother. Everything she had just said was completely true; there was no way around it. He had always been the small one, the submissive one, the weak one…the one who the others took care of, the one who never quite had it all together. The sheer enormity of Elena’s body in front of him, the huge columns of her thick thighs, the colossal expanse of her bare stomach, and the distant peaks of her breasts…it all seemed to pound home the fact of his submission, of his role in the family as the “little one.” Part of him hated this, and wanted to run away from it all. But a bigger part of him loved it, and knew that it was his true place.

“I know, grandma,” Jack said softly, nodding his head. “I…I know.”

“Awww, and there’s no reason to feel glum about it!” returned Elena warmly. “We all love having ourselves a little guy, you know! Trust me, Jack, I know — everyone thinks it’s wonderful, how much you’re shrinking, how cute and tiny you’re becoming. And you know, it’s like people always say…everything happens for a reason!”

“I know that you like it, grandma,” said Jack quickly, not being able to help himself. He was feeling especially vulnerable right now, and his insecurities suddenly came spilling out. “But…but what about Alice and…and mom!? Do they really like it too?”

“So sweet,” breathed Elena, blinking slowly down at him as she cocked her head to the side, her bright eyes flashing pleasantly, “So cute…you’re really worried that they don’t like it, aren’t you?”

“I’d…r-really hate to…to be a burden,” Jack forced himself to say. He had been worried about these things for a while now, and it almost hurt to say them out loud. “Or…even worse, l-like…like an inconvenience. I mean…g-grandma, you heard about what happened the other day when I tried to make dinner and —”

But Elena had bent down and placed the huge gentle pad of her forefinger across his mouth, immediately silencing him.

“Shhhh, shhhhh,” she purred to him, her massive face now completely filling his vision, “If you’re so worried about all that, Jack, let’s just find out the old-fashioned way what they really think.”

Without giving him a chance to respond, she plucked him up off the chest of drawers, and the next thing Jack knew, he was staring into the incoming, yawning chasm of his grandmother’s purse.

“W-whaaaa?” he exclaimed, but Elena shushed him again:

“Shh! This’ll only work if you stay quiet.” A moment later she had dropped him into the silky interior of her purse; immediately he was surrounded by a mixture of hard and soft objects…handkerchiefs, a stack of tissues, lipstick (a third the size of his body!), and so on. The sides of her purse felt pleasingly silky and soft, and even though he had just been startled, Jack felt himself relaxing into the purse’s spacious confines. The thick, heavy scent of Elena’s perfume quickly filled his nostrils.

“Remember, quiet now!” came Elena’s voice once more, and her winking face covered the entirety of the purse’s opening before she abruptly snapped it shut, sealing him completely in darkness. Jack felt the weird, jolting sensation of movement, which was doubly disorienting because he couldn’t see anything, and he knew that Elena was walking out of the bedroom. After a few more moments of getting his bearings, and settling himself down in between Elena’s lipstick and lip gloss, Jack was able to wrap his head around what was about to happen. Elena was about to talk to Sadie…and Alice…about him…without them knowing he was there. Suddenly, he was very nervous. A big part of him wanted to shout up at his grandmother not to do this, but he knew that her plan was already in motion. He would have to sit there and listen, and accept what he heard.

The sound of Elena’s booted steps on the floor…a series of shuffling…and then the sound of his mother’s voice came up, quickly becoming louder and louder the closer Elena walked toward her.

“And I had asked him politely to get me the stats yesterday,” Sadie was saying, apparently on the phone in her office, “But I open my email today and lo and behold there’s nothing there…yeah…yeah I think I’m gonna have to quit asking nicely, unless you can wrangle…uh…uh-huh…yeah…ok…hey listen, let me call you back in a minute, mkay? Alright, bye….hey mom, what’s up?”

“Hard at work as usual I see,” chuckled Elena. “You’ve really turned it on recently, haven’t you Sadie? But then again, you were always pretty ambitious.”

“Well you know me,” Sadie responded, apparently leaning back in her chair (Jack could tell from the groaning, squeaking sound he heard, which always happened when she leaned back), “Gotta put in the work if you wanna be a boss. Haha, you know, to be honest, I think that Jack’s condition has spurred me on to go harder, to achieve even more.”

“Oh really?” came Elena’s amused voice. Jack could almost see her making eyes down at him, as if to say, ‘Told you so.’ But even still, his heart was beating fast. He was nervous about what his mother was going to say.

“Yeah,” Sadie continued. There was a pause. Sadie seemed to be deep in thought, trying to weigh her words. Jack realized that he was now privy to a side of his mother that he hadn’t really encountered before — whenever she was around him or Alice, she always had something to say. She was always leading the conversation and dominating the interaction. But now, as far as she knew, it was just her and HER mother, and when she was with Elena, she had more of a tendency to relax into herself, and not to command the interaction.

“It’s like…I always felt responsibility for him, you know,” Sadie continued after some thought.

“Mhm,” nodded Elena.

“Even more so than I did with Alice,” Sadie added, “Despite him being older…it’s just…you know, the kind of person he is versus her. He’s always been a bit closer to home, a bit more dependent on other people. But now that he’s gotta deal with this whole shrinking thing, well…I know I’d always been a big part of his life, but there’s a reason why I asked Alice if I could move in here.”

“And why was that?” asked Elena. Jack knew she was asking leading questions, but that didn’t stop him from breathlessly listening.

“He needs me!” Sadie exclaimed. “He needs me to push him, to assign him tasks, to keep him going! Don’t get me wrong — Alice has been doing a fine job, and her “mother” instincts have really kicked in impressively. But — and don’t tell her I said this — Alice has a tendency to be a little too gentle, you know? I think she’d be perfectly happy treating Jack like her little boy, like her little kid, reading him bedtime stories, tucking him in at night, and all the rest…which is fine, of course. But she’d spoil him, mom. She doesn’t push him in the same way I do. And I think it’s important for Jack to have both — kindness and compassion, but also someone who holds him to a standard. And that’s why I made him my little assistant…and heheh, even if he’s not worth much more than a paperweight now, at least I’m keeping him occupied, right? And my drive to keep him busy has really rubbed off on me, mom. It’s made ME a better worker; it’s made ME more ambitious. Because I’m not just taking care of myself anymore, right? I’ve got my tiny little son depending on me for everything, and it just pushes me up and up and up. It’s been amazing, really, having him around.”

“Hmmmm, is that so?” came Elena’s pleased voice.

“Totally!” laughed Sadie, “Oh, and of course, that’s not even considering how fun it is just to LOOK at him. It freaked me out at first, but I’ve gotta say, mom, that recently I just can’t get enough of staring at him. Have you seen his little hands and feet!? And the way he just can’t help but GAWK up at me and Alice, whenever we’re around? It’s like we’ve got our own personal little house-pet…a tiny little admirer. You know, between you and me…I think he loves how much tinier he is than us. Have you seen how he stares up at us!? I think the size difference is emphasizing what was already here before, and he’s finally starting to…I don’t know…just accept his position among us, as the small one, the little one who depends on us.”

Jack felt the breath leave his chest, and when he tried to inhale and swallow again, he found that his mouth had gone dry from staying open for so long. So this is what his mother really thought about his shrinking!? It was more positive than he could have ever imagined! She didn’t resent him, or see him as a burden — far from it, she had actually used his condition to further her own goals, and she saw him as a part of her success! Jack felt so happy that he could have cried, but he was distracted by his own arousal. His little cock was pointed straight up in the air…just hearing Sadie gush about his “little hands and feet” made him get hard, and even though he still felt very uneasy about his own sexual feelings, he was too happy right now to care very much.

“Heh, so anyway, sorry that was a bit of a tangent there,” said Sadie. There was another pause, and then Jack heard her speak again. “So what did you want with me again, mom?”

“Oh,” chuckled Elena, “I think that was all…that needed to be said.”

“Huh?” asked Sadie, sounding confused.

“Never mind, dear, never mind,” laughed Elena, and Jack could tell that she had turned around, “You just get back to work, cracking that whip! I’ll talk to you at dinner.”

Some more shifting and movement followed, and Jack became aware that, as his eyes had adjusted to the darkness inside Elena’s purse, he could see a small sliver of light overhead, denoting the line where the two ends of her purse met in the middle. This little line of light was suddenly torn open, and a blinding rush of light came in, making Jack squint and put his hands up over his face. A few moments later, he was able to look up again and saw his grandmother’s huge face smiling down at him.

“Well, that’s how your MOM feels,” she chuckled. “One down, one more to go…you know what to do, my little purse boy. Hahaha, you look so adorable next to my lipstick and lip gloss. Now…not a sound!”

And she shut her purse again, once more thrusting Jack into complete darkness. His heart had started beating fast again. He had definitely been nervous about the prospect of hearing how Sadie really felt about him, but he was even more nervous about hearing what Alice had to say. This was because his sister was a softer, quieter person, who was more likely to internalize her feelings rather than airing them out loud. Jack was terribly worried that Alice was going to express some negative emotions to Elena, that he was about to hear her say things about him that he could never un-hear.

“Aw Alice, look at you!” he heard Elena say pleasantly, “Bustling around the kitchen in your apron…you’re just precious!”

“Heh, thanks grandma,” Alice said. Jack could hear her chopping up something on the cutting board. He felt another spring in his loins as he thought about his “little sister” moving around the kitchen, effortlessly doing five or six different things, while he had struggled to do even just one single thing, during his ill-fated effort to make dinner a few days before — and he was so much smaller now!

“Say, um…where’s Jack?” Alice asked suddenly. “I thought he was with you.”

“Oh don’t worry about him,” assured Elena, “He’s fine — I was just in with him, talking with your mom.”

“Oh ok he’s with mom,” Alice murmured, apparently satisfied. Jack noticed how clever Elena was being — she hadn’t actually lied…she had merely implied something that wasn’t true. But it had been enough.

“You really are looking out for him, aren’t you?” Elena said gently. “It’s truly been something to see, Alice…your metamorphosis into a…well, into almost a kind of mother figure for him.”

“Hahah…uhm…it’s sweet of you to say that,” Alice chuckled. Jack waited with bated breath for his sister to say more, but she had paused. It felt like every atom in his body was straining, waiting, hoping that she wouldn’t say anything negative.

“You know, grandma,” Alice suddenly continued, “To be honest, when I first had Jack come over here to stay with me, once he had really started to notice himself getting smaller, I didn’t know what to think. I was so worried and scared…and I lost a lot of sleep over him for the first week or so. Of course I’d never want him to know that, you know…since I’m sure Jack would hate to hear that his condition was any sort of burden on me. But…I mean, of course it was! I CARE about him, grandma! I care about him so much, and at first I just hated, hated to see him shriveling away like that, just dwindling away. It made me so sad, and…and I cried a lot to myself, after he had gone to sleep.”

“But then,” Elena said, somehow still sounding supremely confident and in control, “What changed?”

“I don’t know,” Alice answered quietly. From the rapid *taptaptap* sounds, Jack could tell that she was continuing to chop up vegetables as she talked, “One day I just…I don’t know…I accepted that this is what Jack was having to deal with. I accepted that this was his reality, and mine too. And I realized that I had never been crying for myself in all of this, you know, because of my own stress. I had been crying for him. But then on that day I understood that I needed to be strong for him, because he needed me. He needed his big sister to love him, and take care of him, and feed him, and…and pet him, and take away his fear and anxiety. That’s what I’m here for now, grandma.”

“And it doesn’t make you feel burdened anymore?” asked Elena.

“Oh no!” Alice replied immediately, with uncharacteristic fervor. “No! Grandma, you know, actually…and please don’t tell him I said this…but…I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Really!?” giggled Elena.

“I’ve just completely fallen in love with how tiny he is,” Alice continued. “How sweet and cute and helpless…haha, I couldn’t even really get mad at him when he set the kitchen on fire the other day! He’s just too precious…he can hardly do anything a normal person could do anymore, and…heheh, I know this sounds wrong of me to say, but I LOVE it. I LOVE how helpless he is. I think it’s the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen, just watching him walk around, watching him stare up at his big sister as I do everything for him. And grandma…I…I sometimes actually have to watch myself.”

“Oh?” Elena’s suave pleasure was more than evident.

“Like, sometimes I catch myself just staring at his little body,” Alice persisted, “And I have to hold myself back. He’s just so cute and cuddly. I wanna nuzzle him, pet him, stoke him…give him kisses all over his tiny body. Heh, I know this all sounds super inappropriate, especially since he’s my brother, but…sometimes I just feel like I could eat him up. He is so precious that it almost hurts me…you know…down there.”

“Down there?” chuckled Elena.

“Down there,” Alice laughed quietly in response. Jack couldn’t be positive, but he was 99 percent sure he knew what they were both talking about. His little cock had never been harder.

“Well I think you should be proud of yourself Alice,” Elena said, apparently now turning away. “Your dedication to your brother is admirable, and I know how much he appreciates you.”

“I just hope he knows how much I appreciate him,” murmured Alice, going back to her chopping. “He’s my sweet little boy, and he’ll always have me to take care of him…no matter how tiny he gets.”

“He’s a lucky little boy,” laughed Elena. “Ok well I’ll leave you to your cooking — see you in a bit for dinner!”

“Ok grandma,” came Alice’s gentle reply, but Jack already felt his grandmother’s bounding momentum. She was walking away, and a few moments later, after the sound of a door closing, she was opening up her purse again, depositing him once more on the chest of drawers. Jack rose to his feet, now not even bothering to cover up his tiny throbbing erection. The fleshy wall of his grandmother’s stomach once again met his eyes, and he looked up and up, past the huge hills of her breasts, and up into her smiling face.

“Well?” she chuckled, sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek as she cocked a wry eyebrows down at him. “Told ya so.”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 13 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep