- Text Size +

Chapter 12

For Jack, dinner that evening was perhaps the most thrilling — yet agonizing — meal of his life. Just an hour before, he had heard both his mother and his sister independently admit that they liked him being as small as he was, which was 11 inches tall (if he hadn’t shrunk already since then), which had completely overturned his fears that either of them saw him as a burden. Elena had worked her magic; she had shown him how much both Sadie and Alice valued him as their responsibility, almost like he was their little pet. But the real kicker, of course, had been hearing that his sister was actually becoming sexually aroused by how tiny he was. Never in a million years would Jack have ever thought he’d hear that coming out of Alice’s mouth. But her words had been spoken, and there was no un-hearing them.

Now that all four of them had sat down to eat dinner, Jack felt like he was flying blind. Sadie and Alice both had no idea he had overheard them, so he at least knew that he should try to behave as normally as possible. But how could he, when he had heard them saying all that tuff before!? He had already been struggling to control his arousal around Elena, but now that all three of them were sitting around the table, looking huger, stronger, and more powerful than ever, Jack was worried that he wasn’t going to be able to hide the erection in his pants. He tried thinking of un-sexy things…he tried focusing on his food (served up lovingly by Alice in a little bottle cap for him)…he tried focusing on anything other than the gigantic sexy bodies of the three women at the table. But the task was proving too difficult, and already Jack had seen his mother’s gaze linger a couple times on his crotch, as if she was thinking, ‘Huh…is that really what I think it is?’

Elena was chatting away pleasantly, evidently enjoying herself. From time to time she turned her sparkling eyes down to Jack, who was sitting on the table in between her and Alice. Every time Elena looked down at Jack, he could feel the lascivious humor in her eyes. He knew that look. She was teasing him…challenging him…checking up on him. That sparkle in her eyes spoke louder than words, and just like with Sadie, Jack could hear her eyes speaking. They were saying, ‘Mmmmm, how’s it going down there, little guy? Trying to keep your cock down? Hahaha good luck!’

As usual, Alice was the quieter of the three women, but her taciturn disposition somehow spoke louder than Elena and Sadie. The reason why was because Jack kept catching her looking at him. He was doing his best to avoid gawking at her, sitting there in her chair, filling it completely, her gorgeous head rising high up over the tallest back rail. She had changed into a bright red crop top for dinner, completing an aesthetically-pleasing trio of crop tops between the three of them: Elena’s was jet black, Sadie’s was navy blue, with the word “BOSS” stretched and distorted by her giant breasts, and Alice’s was bright red…rose-red…to go with her lipstick, which she had also apparently put on before dinner. Jack couldn’t remember a time that Alice had gotten this “dressed-up” for a simple meal at home, but for whatever reason, this time she had. He thanked his stars that the soft flesh of their exposed stomachs were hidden from his view. It was enough having to deal with their huge breasts staring him in the face wherever he looked.

But Alice’s look…her face…her eyes…Jack kept feeling her staring down at him, and while this quiet and intense attention made him even more aroused, he felt trapped. He had been delightfully astounded that Alice actually found his tininess attractive, but that didn’t mean that he wanted her seeing how aroused HE was around HER! All of this was happening too fast, without giving him any time to process. And yet, again and again, he felt his sister’s eyes on his back…and whenever he mustered up the courage to turn around and up to return her stare, she didn’t immediately look away like she had done so many times before. Now, she just blinked her pretty eyes softly, slowly down at him, as she tilted her head slightly to the side, upturning those plush ruby-red lips slightly up at the corners in a slow, steady smile. Once, Jack even saw the pink tip of her tongue slowly issue from in between her full lips, licking around them slowly. It was like she was sizing him up…taking him in…seducing him, even. More times than Jack could count, he had to look away from her. She was just too big, too confident, too much for him all around.

“And I mean, look, I totally understand the attraction of working from home,” Sadie was saying, “But sooner or later, we’ve gotta get all these people back to the office. The young ones especially.”

“Why the young ones?” asked Elena, finishing up the last of her meal.

“Hah, because they’re the ones who are just entering the workforce,” explained Sadie, pushing her own empty plate to the side as she patted her stomach. It hadn’t been lost on Jack that his mother had eaten the equivalent of at least two or three times his own body weight in a single sitting. “And they need to learn that it’s the seasoned employees who make the rules, not them. I don’t care if “other companies are more flexible,” you know? When you work for me, you go into the office three times a week, minimum.”

“So they can see you for who you really are, huh?” chuckled Elena. “Haha, I mean, it’s one thing if you see your boss on a computer screen everyday. It’s quite another if you’re standing next to her and realize she’s 6’8 in her favorite boots…with a hell of a rack to match!”

“Hmmm well of course there’s that too,” nodded Sadie. “Guess I should be thanking you for the genes, huh?”

“Psssh no need, no need,” laughed Elena, brushing her daughter’s question away with her big hand. She glanced over at Alice, and although Jack couldn’t see the glance they shared (since he was too busy trying to focus on his little bottle cap of food, which he had hardly touched all meal), if he had, it would’ve made him blush even more than he was already. Energy crackled between the two women, and Sadie felt it too. Somehow, they all understood that the time for small talk was over.

“Say, Alice,” began Elena smoothly, “You sure have been quiet tonight. Something on your mind?”

All eyes turned to look at Alice. Normally, she would have reddened and smiled in embarrassment in reaction to being the center of attention, but not this time. Instead, she simply sat there, maintaining that same slight smile as she locked eyes with her grandmother. And then, ever so slowly, Alice turned her eyes downward and to the side, so that they rested on Jack. He felt the energy and the power of his sister’s silent gaze, and the progress he had made in urging his cock down was immediately wiped out. Mere seconds under Alice’s gaze had him hardening all over again.

“Well actually…yeah,” murmured Alice, her eyes not leaving Jack. “I was just thinking…just thinking about what we had talked about before dinner.”

Jack’s heart skipped a beat. The implications of what Alice was saying were enormous, even though she didn’t know that he was aware. He felt frozen in place by her soft, loving eyes…except now, the loving softness had been joined by something else, something Jack had only seen little glimpses of before. Alice was letting it all loose now — there was mischief in her eyes…desire.

“Oh reeeeeally?” intoned Elena. Her eyebrows shot up and she leaned back slowly in her chair, far enough to where Jack actually caught a glimpse of her belly flesh peeking up at him from above the table. But he only noticed this briefly; he remained helplessly focused on Alice.

“What?” asked Sadie, leaning forward. “What did you two talk about earlier?”

“We were just chatting about Jack,” Alice replied, her eyes never leaving him. “And about how cute and small he’s gotten.”

“Hmm, well he certainly has gotten reeeeally small,” Sadie agreed, her giant boobs pressing up against the table as she leaned forward towards him. “Like, so small I can hardly believe it sometimes.”

“Me too,” nodded Alice. Her eyes were traveling up and down his body, and Jack couldn’t help but think — considering what he had overheard — that she was undressing him in her mind.

“Hey little brother,” Alice continued suddenly, leaning forward slightly, “It looks like you’ve hardly touched your dinner! You didn’t like it?”

“N-No! No I…I liked it fine!” exclaimed Jack. “It was really, really good!”

“Mmmmm, then why is there so much leftover on your…ahem…on your plate?” It was obvious that Alice was playing with him. Whereas before her voice would have carried a stain of concern, she was clearly teasing him now.

“I j-just…well I…I guess I got a little full, is all,” Jack managed to say. It was true — Alice still wasn’t used to him being 11 inches tall, and she had served him up a helping that was far too much.

“Awwww, is that right?” cooed Alice down at him, “Your little tummy got too full?” Sadie glanced over at Elena searchingly, looking for an explanation into Alice’s uncharacteristically flirtatious tone. Elena simply winked back at her daughter, wordlessly assuring her that there was no reason to be concerned.

“Y-yeah…s-something like that,” stuttered Jack. He was increasingly feeling like the control he had over himself was quickly slipping away. The way his sister was talking to him, and the look she was giving him…it was already almost too much for him to handle. And she was just getting started.

“Well I’m not surprised,” Alice continued, as she propped her chin up on her right hand, standing her bare forearm straight up on the table. “You’ve gotten so small that it’s no wonder you can’t even fit a bottle cap of food in that little belly of yours.” And then, without warning, Alice spider-crawled her left hand across the table, over to where Jack was sitting. He had no time to react; her huge fingers were too quick for him. All of a sudden, she was lifting up his shirt with her index finger, which was over a third of his entire height.

“Uhhh…w-wha…?!” was all Jack could force out in response. Elena and Sadie were both leaning forward, squishing their breasts even more into the table, looking on with marked interest.

“I just wanna see it,” Alice said softly, gently massaging Jack’s bare stomach with her thumb. “I just wanna see that cute little tummy…heheh, sorry Jack…I know I’m not asking you or anything…it’s just easier this way. Mmmm, there it is…look at that! Mom, grandma, are you seeing this!?”

“We’re seeing it all right,” chuckled Elena, nodding her head slowly. She seemed to know what was brewing. Sadie wasn’t quite tuned in yet, but a flicker of recognition was already beginning to materialize on her face as well.

“Like…I’m sorry, but I just can’t really hold myself back anymore,” Alice continued, and suddenly, she cupped her hand around Jack and gently pulled him towards her. The table was smooth, so he moved easily, but it wasn’t lost on him how easily his sister was moving him. It was like he was hardly even there. Her towering bosom grew larger and larger in his vision, until he found himself directly next to her enormous breasts, so close that they were lightly brushing up against him.

“Check this out,” Alice purred, and then she rose up out of her chair before him. Jack couldn’t help it — his mouth dropped open as his eyes popped in astonishment. He had already been around his sister plenty as he got smaller and smaller, but he had never been on the receiving end of such a direct and blatant comparison. Her huge heavy breasts rose high up over his head, shrouding him in their shadow, as her enormous body stretched up and up and UP, until she was standing upright, taller than she had ever appeared. Unbeknownst to Jack, Alice had slipped on a pair of new heels before dinner, which made her a towering 6’4. He was staring straight forward into an imposing wall of bare flesh. Alice’s exposed stomach towered over him, and extended out far beyond him on both sides. To Jack’s his sister’s bare belly looked as tall as a two-story house. The dining room table was only as tall as her upper thighs, so it made Alice’s stomach look even taller than it actually was. But even taking into account his vantage point, Jack could still tell that his sister’s stomach was only a few inches shorter than his entire body. r03;r03;He was looking straight forward into her belly button.

“Now Jack,” continued Alice, putting her hands slowly and impressively on her hips, “I want you to take your shirt off and turn around, so mom and grandma can enjoy the comparison.”

“T-take…my shirt off?” stammered Jack. The truth was that he was more concerned about the obviousness of his erection than anything else. The act of shedding clothes wasn’t likely to help anything.

“Come on Jack,” Elena teased, “Humor your sister a little! Haha I’ve been waiting to see this comparison for a long time!”

“Huh, me too actually,” chuckled Sadie, who was now leaning back in her chair, putting her hands behind her head. She seemed to have settled into the dynamic that was at play, and looked to be in the mood for entertainment.

Slowly, Jack removed his shirt, standing under the watchful shadow of his sister. She looked on silently, her hands still on her hips, blinking lovingly at him…and when his shirt was off and his scrawny torso was revealed, she wasn’t able to avoid exhaling in quiet laughter. As she did so, Jack saw her stomach clench before his eyes, revealing the outline of her abdominal muscles for a few moments before they slowly melted back into her lush belly flesh.

“Ooooo there it is!” giggled Alice quietly, allowing herself to get a little “girlish” as her sparkling eyes looked down on her “big” brother. “Haha ok now turn around Jack…yeah, stand with your back to my stomach…thaaaat’s it. Ok, now, how do we look?”

Jack had turned around and backed slowly up, until the skin of his back literally brushed the flesh of Alice’s stomach. He suddenly saw her gentle but gigantic index finger appear in his vision, and she pressed him softly into her, so that he staggered backwards a half-pace. Her flesh was all around him; he felt like he was being swallowed. On both sides of his vision, he saw Alice’s belly swelling around him…and even up over his head. Elena and Sadie were both laughing, and Elena even whipped out her phone and started taking pictures.

“Oh my god, amazing!” laughed Elena, as her breasts shook and jiggled with mirth, “It’s like he’s literally melting into you, Alice!”

“If you pressed him even harder, I think he'd actually disappear from view,” chuckled Sadie.

“Well, I’m not gonna press him that hard, mom,” replied Alice, “Mmmm, just hard enough to give him a little taste of the comparison. You like that, Jack, don’t you?”

Alice’s voice was booming through Jack’s ears. Since he was surrounded from the back and from both sides by her stomach, he could hear the vibrations of her voice echoing through her body itself, straight into his ears. It was amazing and awe-inspiring to him, to hear such huge sounds…and to think that it was just the sound of his sister speaking in her normal soft-spoken way, well…it made Jack feel even smaller than he already felt.

“Well it appeeeeears that he does,” observed Elena, making an obvious show of averting her eyes down straight into Jack’s groin. He almost panicked, and very nearly shot his hands down to cover his full-blown erection. But of course he realized that this motion would have called even more attention to it, and so all he could do was stand there, surrounded by his sister’s belly, as her gentle forefinger traced tender circles around and around on his bare chest. Its pad easily covered the entirety of one of his pectorals. He leaned his head back, and realized that there was more space there than he expected…but only a second later it became clear why: Alice’s belly button was directly behind his head, yawning open on both sides. It was so wide and deep that it very nearly could have accommodated his entire head.

“Wow,” remarked Sade, as she peered even closer across the table at her son, “You’re right, mom. He…uh, haha, he really reeeeeally likes it.” She narrowed her eyes at Jack’s erection and chewed on her lip for a few moments, appearing to study it as she turned the information over and over in her head. Jack could only stand there against Alice, a captive to the searching and probing eyes of his mother and grandmother. Elena was grinning from ear to ear, snapping pictures almost nonstop from a variety of angles. After a few tense and silent moments, Sadie blew out an exhale of laughter as she looked over to Elena, shaking her head wide-eyed, as if to say, ‘Are you seeing this!?’

Then, from high up above him, but also behind him, beside him, and all around him, Jack heard the sound of his sister’s voice penetrate through him like mellow thunder:

“Of course he likes it…I had been wondering about it for some time, because I had noticed the way he looked at me, with that adorable meek deference in his little face. At first I thought, well obviously he’s gonna be intimidated by me, so that’s why he has that look. I mean, what guy wouldn’t look that way if he was smaller than his younger sister’s leg…or her forearm for that matter, haha. But then, well…I just started to think about it some more, and I started paying a little more attention to how his tiny body would react to me. Sometimes I thought I saw it poking out, in between his legs, but I could never be sure, and anyway I didn’t want to stare too obviously and make him uncomfortable. But after this afternoon, haha, well…”

Jack felt Alice’s fingers gently hook under his arms and lightly wrap around his bare torso, and she lifted him up off his feet, rotating him slowly in the air before putting him back down on his feet, facing her glorious body stretching tall over him. She put her hands on her hips again, and now Jack saw that she had an expression on her face he had rarely seen before: Alice was smirking.

“I know you were in grandma’s purse when we were talking, Jack,” Alice cooed down at him, raising her eyebrow. Jack felt his body seize up — he thought he and Elena had pulled it off! But apparently Alice had figured it all out.

“I heard her talking to you in the guest bedroom afterward,” Alice continued, raising her eyes up briefly and shooting them across the table at Elena.

“Awwww drat!” Elena laughed, snapping her fingers in mock-regret. “Guess I just got a little too full of myself, huh? Haha sorry Jack!”

“It’s ok, little brother,” murmured Alice soothingly, bending slowly at the waist as she lowered herself closer to him, her hands still on her hips. “I know grandma put you up to it. And I know why — you had told her you were worried how mom and I felt about you getting so small.”

“Hey wait a minute!” burst out Sadie suddenly, “Were…did you…did you have him in your purse when you came into my office out of the blue earlier?”

Jack couldn’t see, but Elena was nodding mischievously.

“Oh for fuck’s sake mom!” exclaimed Sadie, punching her with playful force in the shoulder. “You’re bad, you know that!”

“Yessss!” laughed Elena.

“Well now that you know how I feel about you getting smaller,” continued Alice, still focused on Jack, “I want you to show me…show US…how YOU feel about getting smaller.”

A thick silence hung in the air after Alice’s words. After that most recent comparison, Jack was still trying to wrap his mind around how huge his sister was compared to him, but her words quickly took over in his mind.

“H-How I feel!?” he squeaked.

“Mmhmmmm,” breathed Alice. Jack felt his hair rustled by the sweet air she had exhaled out of her nose. His cock twitched again, now painfully hard against his pants.

“B-But…but how d-do you want me to…to show you?” he asked.

“Oh that’s easy Jack,” cooed Alice. “I want you to take off your pants. That’s how we’ll know.”

Jack could do nothing but gape up at his sister for a few moments. Now there could be no doubt that she had seen everything, and was just toying with him now…or maybe even something a lot more intense. He didn’t know what her plan was, but at this point he was so transported with awe and deference that he didn’t try to protest. He didn’t even turn around to look at the reactions of his mother and grandmother; somehow he knew that they were both leaning forward eagerly, watching closely as the dynamic between him and Alice was blown wide open.

Very slowly and carefully, because he was trembling in a mixture of awe, excitement, and trepidation, Jack submissively bowed his head, loosened his pants, and stepped out of them. His cock was poking through his tiny underwear, tenting it blatantly. Alice didn’t even need to tell him to take his underwear off as well; a simple raise of her eyebrow was all Jack needed. A moment later he was standing in front of his sister, completely naked, his cock pointed directly up at her bare stomach, as his mother and grandmother hummed amusedly behind him.

“Mmmmm look at that little butt!” whispered Elena to Sadie.

“Gosh, I know…” whispered Sadie back, “I can’t believe he’s actually doing it!”

“Of course he’s doing it!” Elena shot back, “She told him to! And he wants this, mom…Alice is guiding him along, as usual. Just watch.”

Alice was bent down so low that her chin was resting on the table, but even so, her head alone was exactly the same height as Jack. He found himself standing in front of his sister’s big, beautiful, beaming face. Her huge pink tongue again slowly issued from between her plush lips, licking slowly all the way around. Jack suddenly realized something crazy, something that made him about ready to bust: Alice had put on her red lipstick before dinner because this had been her plan all along! She had been…getting her mouth ready to…to receive his…his…

“Mmmm I can see it in your eyes, little brother,” she breathed at him, her head gently rising higher than him and then falling back as she moved her chin and spoke, “You think it’s craaaazy…you think it’s wrong…that it can’t really be happening. But Jack, I’m here to tell you that this IS happening, and that I KNOW what you want to do. You want to show me…you want to show ALL of us…how you feel about getting smaller. Show us, Jack…show us how you really feel.”

Jack didn’t need her to translate; he knew what she meant. He couldn’t even bring himself to hesitate. His right hand found his throbbing cock, and he started stroking it up and down, as Alice continued purring at him:

“Thaaaaat’s right, Jack…thaaaaaaat’s right, little brother. Show me. Show me how you feel about being less than a foot tall…show me how it makes you feel to be so weak and small that you can’t even cook a meal, or boil water, or chop vegetables…or do anything around the house anymore. You’re just too small, Jack. You’ve just gotten too tiny to do anything that adults do. You need your big sister to do everything for you, don’t you? You need her to cook for you, to clean, to feed you, to clothe you, to make sure you’re aalllll safe and sound. You need me for everything Jack. You’re totally dependent on me, completely submissive, totally tiny, dwarfed by me in EVERY way. And it makes you feel soooooo good, doesn’t it Jack? It makes you feel so turned-on, knowing that I have more power in one of my fingers than you do in your whole body…that my forearm is taller and thicker than you…that my belly flesh could literally swallow you whole. It makes you feel sooooo weak and small, but you can’t get enough of it, can you? You want it more and more and more…you want to soak it up…you want to get eeeeeven smaller, so I can tower over you even more…so you can be even MORE submissive and precious. Show me, Jack…SHOW me how it makes you feeeeeel.”

If Jack’s life had depended on it, he would not have been able to stem the powerful orgasm that was wracking through his entire body. He cried out and spasmed, spewing his load straight towards Alice’s lips. She opened them wide, catching the entirety of his cum in her mouth and on her lips.

“Aaaaaammmmm!” she moaned out in uncharacteristic passion, “Aaaaaaaaaa!! Aaaaaaaammmmaaammmmmmaaaa!!”

With a quick swipe of her tongue, she swept up Jack’s load and swallowed it, staring down at him with wide, sparkling eyes. In the midst of his orgasm, Jack had collapsed down on the table, his body still stricken with the aftershocks. Elena and Sadie had watched the whole thing open-mouthed from the other side of the table. Neither of them had moved a muscle, although both of them, from the flush in their faces, were clearly aroused by what they had just seen. After a few seconds had passed by, Alice glanced up at them, satisfied that Jack had given her all he had. Sadie’s eyebrows rose up in admiration for her daughter — she hadn’t thought that Alice had that kind of energy, and yet she had just witnessed it in action. Elena had broken into a broad grin, and with slow purpose, she began to clap.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 14 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and a lot more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep