- Text Size +

Chapter 16

Alice had gone to answer the door, and for a few surreal seconds, Jack had the strangest sensation that everything was completely normal. He was facing his “house,” with his back to Sadie’s office, and as he focused on the house itself, the background became blurred. For a strange instant, Jack felt like he really was standing outside his own two-story house, with a freshly-painted door, all nicely kept-up and decorated inside. In this instant, he was a real adult, fully-independent, with a life of his own.

But then he heard (and felt!) the deep rumble of a hearty chuckle behind him, and he turned around to the sight of his mother leaning forward in her chair, surveying him with obvious amusement.

“Admiring your little paint job there, Jack?” Sadie remarked with a wry smile. “Heheh, you did a fine job, but...I mean, it took you over twenty minutes, didn’t it? And all because I accidentally chipped the door with my fingernail, Jack...my fingernail.”

She held up her pinkie nail, wagging it at him playfully. Jack’s surreal reverie was instantly shattered -- Sadie was hundreds of times bigger than his “house,” and glancing to the side, he could see that even a single tall stack of papers on her desk was taller than the house’s roof. Instantly, reality came sweeping back in his mind; he wasn’t a “real adult” by any stretch of the imagination, he wasn’t independent, and he certainly didn’t have a life of his own. At just under 3 inches tall now, he was owed, body and soul, by his mother, his sister, and his --

“OH my GOODNESS there he is!!” cried the exultant voice of his grandmother. Elena was striding into the office, with Alice following close behind in tow, smiling around her grandmother’s back. Jack blinked and inadvertently backed into the front of his “house.” Elena’s incoming presence was just so huge, so overwhelming, that he wasn’t even aware of his involuntary motion. She just seemed to be coming towards him with such speed and power that he didn’t know what to do. As usual, Elena was well-dressed, sporting a pair of skin-tight black jeans that showed off the swerving curve of her thick thighs, hips, and ass, and she accentuated these jeans with a stylish, solid-white crop top which showed off the sexy, slightly-jiggling flesh of her alabaster stomach.

Alice made a formidable second to her grandmother; she looked so sexy and cute behind Elena, sporting her casual tight jeans and black crop top. Jack wasn’t able to avoid thinking that Alice looked so deliciously “homey” and “domestic,” and he felt the blood rushing into his groin, thinking about how her main activity in life now was to take care of him...to play with him…

But even though Alice certainly looked impressive and sexy (without even trying), Elena was who was truly commanding Jack’s attention. How could she not? She was a fearsome 6’9 in her black platform heels (which were clunking eagerly toward him), but even more than that, it was the triumphant, eager flash in her eyes that captured his complete attention and made him back away submissively into the wall.

“This is the absolute CUTEST thing I have EVER seen in my entire life!” announced Elena jubilantly. In a mere three powerful strides, she had crossed Sadie’s entire office and was now bending down at the waist, her head looming high over the dollhouse nonetheless, as she surveyed the entire set-up with wide, excited eyes. From Jack’s perspective, Elena had literally become his entire sky.

“And YOU,” Elena intoned, lowering her huge head even closer to Jack. Her deep voice rumbled through the air, through the desk Jack was standing on, through every atom of his body. He was transfixed by her size and power. Alice and Sadie were huge enough, but there was no question that Elena seemed like the biggest of them all.

“YOU must be that precioussss little tenant who Sadie filmed cleaning this beautiful house earlier today!” Her face was only a few feet away from Jack now. She had lowered it so much that her chin was now resting on Sadie’s desk. Jack had forgotten how flexible his grandmother was. But he couldn’t really seem to think about anything besides her enormous head just sitting there in front of him, towering over his trembling little body. Her head alone had to be more than twice as tall as his entire body.

“He’s a pretty good tenant, you know,” quipped Sadie, who was leaning back in her desk chair, putting her big arms behind her head, so that the white “BOSS” words stretched themselves across her titanic tits. “He cleans as best he can...although, as you saw from the video, sometimes he needs a little help, getting to those high hard-to-reach places.”

“Oh I’m sure he does,” cooed Elena, her head rising and falling on her chin as she spoke, “I was just thinking how this is a verrrrrry big house for one itty bitty little guy to take care of.”

“He’s trying his best,” came Alice’s full, soft voice, and Jack suddenly felt a strong, warm force on the top of his head, making his knees buckle a little. Alice had lowered the pad of her index finger, and was gently petting his head, blinking down lusciously at him as she did so.

“Ok, I’ve gotta go make dinner,” she announced, winking down at Jack. “You two take it easy on him, alright?”

“Heheh, you’re such a protective spirit, Alice,” chuckled Sadie, lugging herself up from her chair. “And anyway, I’ll follow you out -- got to run a few errands before dinner. Make sure all his chores are done, mom.”

Jack watched his mother and sister leave, gawking at how their massive asses swayed and bobbed in their wake. But almost immediately, his attention was utterly usurped by Elena again. She had brought her huge face even closer to him, so that it filled the panorama of his vision. Jack was breathing heavily now, his entire body flushed with arousal, as the long red line of her lips curved upward on either side of him, breaking into a lascivious smile.

“I can see that you have been such an obedient little grandson,” Elena breathed at him. The intense vibration of her hushed voice mixed with the sweetness of her breath, and for a few moments, Jack could only stand there, stupefied by the power of her presence. Finally, he managed to choke out a response:

“O-Obedient...grandma? Wh-what...what do you mean?”

“Aww, haha, sweet baby,” she cooed at him, “Surely you remember what I had told you to do when we saw each other last? I had told you to get smaller, remember?”

The memory dawned on Jack and he nodded his head.

“And...well, just look at you now!” Elena laughed, backing up and rising up to her full height. She spread her hands out, indicating to Jack’s tiny body. “You did exactly what I asked you to do! You got eeeeeeven smaller...way smaller, actually! Here, let me get you up here, so I can measure how tiny my shrunken little grandson has made himself.”

Jack had no idea how he was going to “get up there,” but a second later Elena was bending down, holding out her index finger. Jack immediately understood, and he climbed onto it, mounting it like a horse. Her finger was so warm and huge, and he could feel her blood pumping through it under his crotch. His little cock, which was already semi-erect, became harder still.

“Mmmm, ok, now hold on tight!” chuckled Elena, and she carefully lifted her finger up, up, up, walking as she moved her hand, walking towards the dresser on the other side of the room. From Jack’s perspective, it was like he was riding a roller coaster. He clung to his grandmother’s finger for dear life, wrapping his arms and legs around it. This, of course, had the effect of mashing his cock even harder into her finger, making him even more aroused.

“There we are!” chirped Elena happily, lowering Jack gently down on the dresser. For a few moments, though, he didn’t let go of her finger. It was about a 5-inch dismount onto the dresser, which was way too high for him. Elena tilted her head to the side, grinning.

“Ooooo, is that still a little too high up for you, Jack? Haha, awwwww, you’re just so tiny now! Ok, ok, I’ll go lower, then.”

She moved her finger about an inch above the dresser, and Jack was able to dismount her finger.

“Now, stand up as taaaall and straight as you can!” laughed Elena, producing a tape measure from her purse. “I’d really hate to make you feel...ahem, smaller than you really are!” Her full lips twitched with pleasure at her own joke, which Jack of course understood. He did his best to stand up as straight as possible, and Elena lowered the measuring tape to his tiny form, measuring carefully behind him. She bent down again, peering carefully at the measurement.

“My goodness!” intoned Elena meaningfully. Her eyes went wide and sparkled with pleasure as they travelled from the measuring tape down to Jack’s face. Whenever her eyes found him, he felt the hot rush of blood at his skin; his entire body was blushing.

“You are UNDER 3 inches tall, Jack!” Elena declared. “2.7, to be exact! Ooooo, this is amazing! Just look at your little arms! Your little legs!” She teased his limbs gently with the tip of her finger. Jack’s cock was now full-mast, tenting his tiny shorts, and his face was completely flushed with arousal. Elena could see everything and bent down even closer to him, blinking her eyes lovingly at him (though they gleamed with a lascivious humor).

“You really took my words to heart, didn’t you, Jack?”

He nodded, totally overcome.

“Mmhmm, yes you did,” she said, echoing his nod with an exaggerated one of her own. “And your grandmother wants to show you now how much she appreciates your...hard work.”

Jack watched, breathless, as Elena reached back into her purse and pulled out an eye dropper. He blinked at it, momentarily confused, but right then, he was distracted by Elena’s other hand. She had used her pinkie finger to lower his pants, making his hard cock bounce up into the open air, completely exposed. Jack exhaled, almost cumming right then and there as he stumbled backwards, but Elena shushed him with a bright smile, letting him stumble back into the safety of her other palm, which she had erected like a wall behind him.

“Oooo, take it easy there, little guy!” she chuckled. She held the eye dropper up to his face and squeezed the inflatable rubber end, making it suck at the air. In an instant, Jack understood what it was for. Elena noticed the look of recognition in his face, which only seemed to delight her further.

“Haha ohhhhh you know what this is for, Jack?” she teased, making it suck at the air again. “Hmm? You know what I’m gonna do with this?”

All he could do was nod weakly in response. Elena’s eyes were alive with excitement as she carefully lowered the dropper to his erect cock, and then, as her eyes widened and her eyebrows went up, she latched it on to his cockhead and thrust it down his length, sealing his entire cock inside the dropper.

“Oop! It went straight in!” she giggled. “And hahaha, it sure looks like there’s a lot of extra room, doesn’t there? Mmmmm, but don’t worry Jack -- of course your cock is little! It goes perfectly with the rest of you! Now...mmmm, yeeaaahhh...just relax, little Jack, relaaaaxx....give me all you’ve got. I wanna taste it, Jack. I wanna eat all that cum that my little grandson’s been saving for me.”

As she cooed these sexy words in his ear, Elena was massaging and kneading the rest of his body with her other hand, which was still serving as a wall to prop his body up. At this point, there’s no way that Jack would have been able to stand up by himself. He was too overwhelmed by what his grandmother was doing to him. All the while, she was using her fingers to “suck” his cock with the dropper, squeezing the inflatable end over and over and over again. She didn’t even need to do it quickly. With each squeeze, Jack felt the sucking pressure build against his cock. The whole situation was crazy -- Elena was using an eye dropper as a penis pump, and she was about to make him explode! Jack’s eyes rolled back into his head and he shuddered, his entire body shivering and shaking helplessly against her huge hand as he came over and over into the dropper, egged on and encouraged by his grandmother’s deep, happy voice the entire time.

When at last she had milked him of everything he had, Elena let Jack rest on the dresser as she brought the dropper up to her mouth. While she looked down at him, cocking an eyebrow, she stuck out her big tongue and squirted his entire load onto it, using the dropper. Jack couldn’t believe it -- he had just cum his brains out, and yet he could barely even see his white load on his grandmother’s expansive tongue. She seemed to be able to taste it, though, because she brought her tongue back into her mouth, sucked on it, and swallowed, staring down at him joyfully.

“Mmmmm, just the perfect little salty hint of something!” she laughed, and extended her finger down to him again. Once more, Jack wrapped his body around her finger, and she brought him up to her beaming face.

“Aren’t you just the perfect little thing,” she smiled. “Haha, Jack, I’ve been waiting so long to say this, but...you’re almost pet-sized now!”

Jack was seized with a sudden flash of inspiration, and even though he had just cum his heart out, he could feel his loins stirring again.

“Y-you...you want me to get even smaller, grandma?” His tiny voice contrasted completely with the effortless hugeness of hers. She was already smiling, but his question made her smile even wider still.

“H-how small...d...do you want me to get?” he pursued. The nervousness in his voice belied his arousal, but Elena could feel his cock hardening again against her finger; she knew.

“As small as you want, Jack,” she whispered, using her thumb to lovingly massage his little body as he clung to her index finger. “And we both know that you want to get even smaller for me.”

Through her finger, Jack could tell that Elena’s heart was starting to beat even faster. His joined in her rhythm...the prospects of what she was talking about were simply too hot to resist.

“Just think about it, Jack,” Elena whispered, bringing him even closer to her face, as her thumb continued rubbing up and down his body. “Just imagine being so helplessly small that you have to swim to a Cheerio for safety when I dump you into my cereal bowl for breakfast.”

Jack was breathing hard now. Weeks before, such a scenario would have seemed absurd. But now, living in his little doll house, and having just been milked by an eye dropper, the scenario didn’t seem far away at all.

“Haha, mmmmm, think about being so small that, when you’re playing on my stomach, you accidentally fall into my belly button...and you can’t climb out without help.” Elena’s words were merciless; she was breathing hard now too, her face flushing as she considered the incredible possibilities.

“I’ll have to lower my pinkie down so you can use it to climb up out of my navel,” she teased. “Mmmm, oh god, I know you’re gonna love it, Jack.” Her eyes held him completely, seeing through his body directly into his soul.

“We’re gonna have so much fun together,” she whispered. She was so aroused now that even her whispering voice had gone hoarse. She rolled his little body around her finger, shimmying him down so that he was on his back in her palm. And then, despite having made him cum so hard earlier, she used her finger to spread his legs open and rub his erection.

“I’ve got you in the palm of my hand, Jack,” she breathed, “And I want you even smaller. Do you understand, Jack? You’re already sooooo, so small, but it isn’t enough for me. Not even close. I want you to get smaller, and smaller, and smaller! I’m gonna be staying here from now on, Jack, and I’ll be watching you like a hawk. So shrink for me, my itty bitty grandson! Shrink for your colossal grandma!”

“Yyyyuuughhhhh!” Jack groaned out in ecstasy, orgasming again into Elena’s finger. Her face brightened joyfully, and moments later, she inserted her finger into her mouth, sucking all the rest he had given her and swallowing it down. Jack’s chest heaved as he lay sprawled on his grandmother’s palm. He knew he was still getting smaller, but how small he would end up, only time would tell.

Over the next week, Jack continued to shrink. Now that Elena was staying over permanently, the whole house routine had definitely changed. Some things, however, remained in place. Alice remained Jack’s primary caregiver, since, after all, it was HER house, and he was HER brother. She could even become a bit protective of him, whenever she thought Sadie was working him too hard, or Elena was playing with him too much.

“He’s cum three times already this hour, grandma!” she admonished a few days later, after Elena had been sucking on Jack’s entire lower half, letting his torso hang backwards out of her mouth, totally exhausted.

“Hmmmm?” was all Elena had said in response, pursing her lips and playfully pulling the rest of Jack’s body into her mouth. But Alice was too quick, and latched her fingers around his chest and pulled him out of her grandmother’s mouth.

“Time to clean you up, little brother,” Alice cooed in his ear, giving Elena a lightly reproachful look (to which Elena pretended to shrug innocently), “And let you rest. Playing is all well and good, but I’m gonna make sure the big girls don’t tire you out.”

“She’s one to talk,” whispered Sadie to Elena, after Alice had whisked Jack away to the bathroom, “She made him cum on her tongue four times yesterday!”

“Heheh, yes she did,” nodded Sadie, arching her eyebrows.

“I mean...the girl literally had her head on the kitchen table, with her mouth open, while she had Jack just...just jerk himself off, over and over!” Elena sounded exasperated, but Sadie knew that she was just making a big fuss of everything for fun.

“I believe she said that she was...ahem...testing his heart rate or something?” quipped Sadie wryly.

“Yeah...right,” laughed Elena. She stared after Alice, who had just closed the bathroom door. The sound of the sink running...apparently she was giving him a bath. Elena pursed her lips together, making no secret of her jealousy.

There was no real tension between the three women in the house, but it was definitely true to say that, as Jack continued to shrink smaller and smaller, the three of them kept up a friendly competition amongst each other, seeing who could tease and toy and play with him in the way that got the best reaction. Sadie’s preferred method was discipline; she loved peeking in on Jack in his “house,” checking up on how he was performing his chores, and admonishing him in a jokingly severe way if the results weren’t to her satisfaction.

“Even with the ladders and step stools!” she exclaimed one day, pointing to the dusty high places in the house using a pencil that she was poking in through the window. “Look at that, Jack! Dust! Even with everything I provided for you, you still can’t reach anymore!”

“I...I’m sorry, mom!” he stammered, reddening. “B-But...I’m only...only one-and-a-half inches tall now, so…”

“What are you saying, Jack?” came Sadie’s voice, as she withdrew the pencil and peered in the window. Her eye took up the lion’s share of the windowpane. “Are you saying that this tiny little doll house is...too BIG for you!?”

Jack stood there in the living room, gawking at the implications of what his mother was asking, but there was no way around it -- the house WAS too big for him now. Even on the step stools, he could barely reach the countertops now, and he had to work for minutes to even open the tiny freezer that Sadie had ordered especially for the house. It ran on a single AAA battery.

“Aww, now there’s no need to hang your head, Jack,” purred Sadie through the window, her tone softening immediately. “Don’t you worry, ok? You just keep on doing the best job you can do and...big ole momma boss will take care of the rest, ok?”

That was how Sadie played around with him. Alice, on the other hand, while more gentle and accommodating, enjoyed toying with her brother in a more overtly sexual way. In addition to wearing him around all day in her belly button ring (whose straps she had to keep tightening around his ever-shrinking arms and legs each day), Alice had developed a series of “cum games” that she loved playing with him. This had all taken Jack by surprise, since Alice had always been so calm and quiet and reserved before -- she was still calm and quiet with him, but she was now anything but reserved. She put her head on the table, going “Aaaaaaaaaa,” and urged him to cum on her outstretched tongue, which she shook and flicked at him suggestively. She wondered aloud how many times she could make him cum in twenty minutes using just her pinkie finger (her record was three, but she wasn’t satisfied with that). She got out her old princess dolls (who looked like 60-foot-tall giantesses to Jack now) and had them “play boyfriend” with him, pursuing him around the living room floor, catching him, and “kissing him” with their open mouths. Inevitably, this would end with Alice playfully jerking Jack off with her dolls’ hands, while she cooed and giggled to him in her “doll voice.”

It had become clear to Jack that, although she still saw him as human, Alice was increasingly viewing him as her own personal little toy, to play with, to tease, to pleasure, and ultimately, to protect. After he had shrunk down to 1 inch tall, she forbade him from helping her anymore in the kitchen. She said that she didn’t want to strain him, and that she wanted him to save up all his energy for when they were having fun and playing. Inevitably, while she cooked dinner, she wore him in her belly button ring, and now that he was only an inch tall, the yawning hole of her navel behind him seemed huger and deeper than ever.

‘I better be careful not to fall in there,’ he thought to himself, ‘Because if I get much smaller, I won’t be able to get out!’

Alice’s “cum games” were intense, but what Elena did with Jack was even more overwhelming. She played many similar games with Jack that Alice did -- she used her eye dropper on him often, she savored rubbing his little cock in between her fingers until it shot its load, and she made no secret of her oral fixation, often yawning open her mouth and sucking in half his body, just for fun. But it was the WAY that Elena played with him that made Jack feel uniquely small. She was constantly calling attention to his size, in all kinds of creative ways. She would often whip out a magnifying glass so that she could get a better look at him; she would screw an earhorn into her ear and bend down, making it obvious that she couldn’t hear his little voice. She even made a point of showing off her new pair of specially-made glasses, that allowed her to see extra-tiny things up close.

“These are SUPPOSED to be for reading itty bitty words,” Elena teased, winking down at him, “But REALLY, they’re for spotting itty bitty shrinking grandsons who just can’t stop getting smaller!”

It was true...Jack continued to shrink, day after day, until finally, Alice announced that he was only a half an inch tall. Everyone was gathered around Jack, who was standing naked on the kitchen table, hard as a rock, shaking slightly from the implications of his new measurement. He could barely raise his eyes to the three giantess women who were looming over him...they were his whole world. A hushed silence followed Alice’s announcement of the measurement.

“Mmmmm, I knew this day would come!” declared Sadie happily, breaking the silence. She was reaching into her purse. “And now is the perfect time, Jack, to show you something that I think you’ll appreciate.”

The next moment, she had pulled out something...another tiny doll house! Except this one was FAR smaller than the first; it fit perfectly in the palm of Sadie’s hand.

“Ooooo, LOOK at it, Jack!” cried Elena, clapping her hands and bouncing up and down. “It’s PERFECT for you!”

“Wha...what is it!?” Jack stuttered, his eyes going wide.

“Oh but isn’t it obvious, little brother?” smiled Alice, bending down low and staring him straight in the face, “It’s your new home!”


Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 19 on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep